In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 165 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 16090 messages in 2599 subjects

Share | 

Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:14 am

First topic message reminder :

The wandering Spirit of the Veritas, omnipresent in this world since being in the Tenth Restriction guaranteed such, as it was over the Eighth, she insisted upon finding herself a nice, cozy spot where she could manifest whenever she felt like into this world as a physical entity... And also mingle with her spirit friends.

"Ah... This place is wonderful... I want to make this my castle now! Father! I'm taking this one!"

She drifted into the building, possessing it immediately with her entire being. Once she was the building, she was bound to a small little girl about the size of what she wanted her to look like, taking the exact shape and form of what Tabi wanted to look like the most.

"I always wanted my own Dollhouse, Father!"
"Arigatou gozaimasu~!"
<3

From there, she would begin to Spin from her threads tying her to Vescrutia still the theme of her very own...

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:00 pm

The freakish corpse harboring far too many souls for its dying vessel to contain would continue to rampantly bash into the door, scratching and clawing at it like a wild animal. It sought with all its intent to snatch up a new body for itself, as well as all of the souls it could, solely out of vengeance for the living and how good their lives were. They wanted to have good lives and didn't care if they had to kill someone or exchange places with their souls in order to do it. Some didn't even care if they came back as different genders, or with personalities that didn't match at all; they just wanted to live again, and this time, in a manner that was more pleasant. Some would think, 'If only I hadn't made that wrong decision in life, I would have had a better one!!!' and the zombie would crash its face headfirst into the wall before its body twitched violently and collapsed to the floor again.

Another thought, 'If I had a chance to do it all over again, I'd do it differently!!!' That caused the zombie's body to spasm, sending it jumping and sporadically and erratically into walls. The groans it released sounded like the simultaneous discordant cries of all the sorrowful souls mourning and in pain all at once, but at different times, pitches and frequencies, as if none of them were in harmony and were just creating discordant noise.

Eventually, the zombie caught the feeling of another living presence in the house, one of whom had a soul and a vessel just like the girl locked in the room. Knowing just what room she was in simply from being able to feel the pulses of her soul, the zombie would screech and stumble down some stairs, heading toward where the soul was that it felt in the house that didn't belong the Tabitha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:13 pm

Tabitha didn't do much save for practice playing with her doll and pulling its strings with her mental webbing pouring from her fingertips, where she would make the little thing start to dance and do her bidding as she saw fit. At first, she would start off with a little dance, but then, she would get it to start doing flips and things as well! However, the more she tried to move it with just her strings along, the more tired she became, like it was draining her brain of its energy at a constant rate.

"Oooo..." she said, suddenly halting Chroma's little dance, "... This is fun and all, but this makes me rather tired... *yawn* ... I'm going to have to be more careful about doing this..." She would, at that point, yank the doll back up to her hands and snatch it in her arms, cuddling and nuzzling its warm flesh. "Mmm... You're so soft and warm, Chroma... Like a living being~!" It was only then that she noticed the creature's noise had stopped rather suddenly, and she found this weird. "Hmmm? Why did it stop...? Let's go check it out, Chroma!" Tabitha would make the doll's head nod before walking over to the door and opening it up, peeking out to see if it was still out there. When she found out it wasn't, she opened the door fully, stepped outside and looked around. "Hm... I wonder where it could have gone...?"
Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:59 pm

"Because, reasons."

Sakai heard all the noise and it made her feel weird. She wasn't sure what was making them, but she knew it probably wasn't a good thing. So she clapped her hands and walked towards the room door, opened it and walked out.

"Tabi adventuuuure!"

Ironically she knew that name, but not who it belonged to. Tho saying it was rather fun, but now that she was outside the room; she got to walking! She walked and walked, hoping to find something that could tell her where the fuck she was.

"I could yell, but that'd be fucking stupid as shit or it'd be awesome as shit.. hmmmm...!?!"

With the thoughts in mind, she didn't yell, because that'd be stupid and might cause her to cause some random bullshit fuck up. God knows she didn't want another fuckdapus problem again.

"Man this blows balls, why am I here and why does "Tabi adventure" keep popping into my head, like what the fuck?"

She said to herself, Sakai was just lost on this topic. First she was there and now she is here and shit; things are just to bizarre!
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:41 am

On the lower level, where the girl Sakai had emerged, she would see way down the hall from where she was standing a mangled, disgusting figured tumbling down the rickety stairwell. At first, it looked simply to be a normal, naked human that had perhaps slipped and fallen in some freak accident, and now would lay dead face down on the ground. There was silence in the entire household when it hit the ground, and remained in clear view of Sakai.

Though, the silence didn't remain very long.

The head jerked upward from being buried in the decrepit, hardwood floor, only to crick and crack like a neck snapping every which way, trying to find a way to see. Its glowing red eyes gleamed in the darkness, negativity pouring from its sight as it looked onward and down the hallway. It couldn't see Sakai, but it felt her presence; it felt her soul. 'That's it!!! That's what we want!!! give it to me!!!' Those were the feelings of the dark souls within possessing this body all at once.

Suddenly, the humanoid figure began to twitch violently, trying to get a hold of its bodily functions; at least enough to engage in further movement. However, it seemed that there was an internal conflict between the souls inside about what and who should be doing what; their Greed and selfishness getting the better of them.

'NO!!! WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE IT!?' the body flipped upside down, arcing backward until it rested upon its head whilst its feet pushed its torso upward, to the point where it looked like its back would break. 'THAT BODY IS MINE!! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!' The Wrath for the other souls within and the Greed of selfishly wanting to take something only for oneself overcame each of them all at once, and caused them to turn against each other so that they could not accomplish a single goal as a unit; as a single body. This, in turn, caused the zombie's legs to starts flailing about viciously, pushing the body forward as its head scraped against the ground, then turning abruptly to slam into another wall. 'NO!!! I DESERVE IT MORE THAN YOU!!! MY LIFE WAS WORSE THAN YOURS, SO I DESERVE IT MORE!!' The arms would flail erratically, slamming against the wall its face was plowed into like a child throwing a tantrum as well as like an animal scraping at a door. The legs continued trying to run, like the memory of how to do so was hazy in and of itself, and thus continued to have the zombie run into the wall, unmoving from its spot. It fell down every so often, but did not stop making a great ruckus nor running into that wall.

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, the Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:52 am

The violet-haired girl with her fleshy plush doll in her hand would walk to the edge of the stairs, where she heard a certain creature take a tumble. "Oh... What's that thing doing?" she said with a yawn. "Better go find it and... Hehehe... Kill it. Right, Chroma...?" She would nod the doll's head before smiling slightly. Her eyes remained closed, for she didn't need them to be open to see, and having them open seemed to waste boatloads of her power. She wasn't very much in control of it yet, due to her awakening only having just occurred.

She would inch down the steps, one at a time, relatively slowly, for no real particular reason. She wanted to give the thing a head start so that she didn't kill it too quickly. She thought of all the delightfully horrible things that she was going to do to it,
"Perhaps... We will stab it maliciously over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..." she went on saying 'over' as her foot touched down on each stair, and would only stop once she reached the very bottom step, "... and over again?! That seems like fun..." She chuckled to herself, petting her little dolly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:40 am

"Is that a zombie? That fucking cool as shit, I gotta go get bitten by it and because a super zombie."

Sakai technically knew things for some reason, it was like something was force feeding her information about what she needed to do. She looked down the hall and saw the stupid acting zombies and she fell in love.

"Awww, there so cute and stupid and ugly."

This made her very happy, her body was getting all freaky and shit. She didn't know why she was feeling like this, but she was and she couldn't help it.

"Here zombie zombie zommmbie."
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:12 am

The zombie tried desperately to run up the wall, crashing its body into it repeatedly and finding that it was going nowhere. At the sound of Sakai's voice, it would scrape its face up the wall and hurl itself forward into the other one, hitting hard with its back before sliding back down onto its neck. From this position it could now very clearly see Sakai since she was calling its name. For some reason, the sound of her voice allowed it to see better, as though picking up on her wavelengths in its soul and using that to be able to see.

'IT'S MINE!!!' shouted one, which came out as a hideous screech from the zombie's mouth. The soul knocked at the confines of the flesh, thrusting the zombie in the direction of Sakai with the imprint of an enraged face protruding from its chest, leading the dead weight that was this dysfunctional creature forward with a great deal of malicious intent. With that negativity alone, it would be able to move the zombie's body without the use of arms nor legs; sheer malignant willpower alone from a single soul possessing this corpse.

'GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!' another shouted, grabbing the soul that was leading the zombie forward and dragging it back inside, 'I WANT IT MORE!!! I WANT IT!!!' The hurdling zombie would come to a tumble, skidding upon its knees and flipping violently across the floor before stopping a ways before reaching Sakai, though now very much closer to her. Its body would spasm again from the fighting evil spirits within, its legs and arms spinning its body in circles on the floor, dropping it down, flipping it over, spinning it again, and repeating the process in a chaotic manner. The creature tried to form the words that pounded in its spirit, but the lack of a mind to process these feelings only came out in a terrible cry of anguish, agony, hatred and woe not unlike the squealing of a pig, grunting of people indulging in sex, cry of a person with a limb chopped off and the screeching of a bat all in one and at random times, tones and intensities.

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, the Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:23 am

Tabitha casually, and rather slowly made her way down the hall, more slowly than the zombie would be moving. She was actually having fun watching it struggle to try to move; to try to exist. It was the most funny and disgusting thing she'd ever seen, and all she could do was laugh at it and its erratic, completely irrational and uncontrollable behavior.

"Ahahahaha..." she started, finding it only slightly humorous at first, before rising into a full on cackle of "HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She curled over, pointing at the zombie that couldn't even figure out how to stand up, let alone try to move, laughing so hard that tears came to her eyes.

"SEE CHROMA?! IT'S TRYING TO EXIST WITHOUT A BRAIN!!! HAAAAAHAHAHAA!!" Because of how intelligent she was, she found humor, intrigue and extreme fascination in the unintelligent actions of creatures that were not. The more it squirmed the more it tickled her, since it couldn't even manage a coherent thought enough to speak properly. "LET'S WATCH IT!!! LET'S WATCH IT STRUGGLE TO MAINTAIN ITS EXISTENCE!!! BAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!" She sat quietly on the floor, a wide, deranged smile of anticipation forming upon her face, like she was simply anticipating for it to do something else hilarious. It was especially funny to see it crash into walls and try, continuously, to run through them as though it just didn't know that it was there, and repeatedly, as though it had no intelligence to try a different, more efficient method... Which she knew that it did not. Which made it all the more funny to see it bash its face into a wall so often.

"HAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
MORE!!! MORE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:18 am

"Awww, you want me don't you? Well I'll let you bite me, if that'll make you feel good."

Sakai smiled and walked closer to the zombie, she placed her hand out. She wanted to get bitten for whatever reason.

"Go on now, take a small bit."

She said, she knew that it probably couldn't understand her words, but she knew it probably got the idea. She didn't say anything else, she just waited for the bite.
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:34 am

The zombie continued to spin around on the floor mindlessly, flailing and twitching about as it could. When it saw Sakai come close, it first recoiled in horror, trying to move closer to her but finding its malfunctioning body to do exactly the opposite of what its intentions were, yet at the same time being thrown every which way by the evil spirits that possessed it. It still could not conceive how to stand up, let alone how to bite anything; it barely had function over its large motor skills, so anything that was smaller than even moving its arms and legs (which it could barely do), such as moving fingers, toes, or even its jaw was beyond it. The only way that this could happen was by some sort of fluke.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:42 am

The Zombie did not bite you, failing so hard at attempting that, in all actuality, it ended up somehow hurling itself in the opposite direction, with the least favorable outcome to Sakai's wishes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:50 am

"*pffffff*BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!" she cackled, watching the zombie fling itself around like a fool, "DID YOU SEE IT HORRIBLY, UTTERLY FAIL!? AHAHAHA... Hahaha... Ohhh... Oh... This is too much... Too..." She noticed then a girl who had come out of the darkness, toward the zombie, as if she had some sort of intent to be bitten by it. She hurled her Doll, Chroma, at the zombie and would have her to wrap around it, with her arms, binding it thoroughly with the doll's arms locked securely. "What... Do you think you're doing...?" she said, suddenly becoming unnaturally serious in a manner that was completely on the opposite spectrum of her jolly laughter that she indulged in before. "... Better question; Who are you?" She would reel in the zombie with the strings attached to her dolly, dragging it across the floor. "I want an answer to both questions. Now."
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:20 pm

"Names Sakai and I was trying to get bitten, but looks like that won't happen."

She yawned and sighed a bit, things were not going well, but they never did. So she just gave up and said "fuck it".
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:29 pm

The zombie struggled and strained against its restraint, finding it impossible to break free physically. The souls inside, however, which were now rather angry and growing far more malicious about being confined, would try to escape, since this vessel was no longer useful to them, being captured.

'LET ME OUT!!!' they screamed, pounding at the walls of flesh that kept them inside, 'LET ME OUT!!!' They didn't care about one another, but only, each and every individual one cared solely for itself. Their faces would press against the skin from the inside, jerking and distorting the already morbidly disfigured corpse even further, trying to break out of its chest, its shoulders, its legs, its torso; anywhere they could. Yet, they could not. They just ended up making the creature spasm continuously, like it were possessed by demons; demons that were DESPERATELY trying to be set free of their prison walls of rotting meat. Some of them tore the skin with their powerful malevolent force, but it wasn't enough to completely break the skin open. But hell if they wouldn't keep trying until they found a way. 'LET ME OUT!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!!! I WANT TO DO IT OVER!!! I WANT ANOTHER CHANCE AT LIFE!!! GIVE ME YOUR LIFE!!!'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:45 pm

"Sakai..." she repeated, her voice no longer cheerful, but more deadpan than ever, with a tinge of frustration in there, somewhere, "... I feel like I KNOW you, for some reason..."Part of her did, and she was already rubbed the wrong way by her, and didn't like that. Not one bit. Especially not this whole 'wanting to be a Zombie' business. Something about it seemed extremely fishy, like there was something more to this.

"... Why do you want to be a Zombie...? Everyone hates zombies... Well, except me. I like to make them my little dollies and make them do things for me..." she smirked and chuckled a bit, leaning back on the creaking floor that seemed like it could come up at any moment. As the zombie got more anxious, or rather, the souls inside of it, which she could see, she would clench her hand tightly and squeeze the creature with her doll, Chroma, whilst simultaneously bringing it slightly closer to her.

"This zombie is my play thing. In more ways that you could possibly understand," she said as she tightened the reigns, "... I can make it to whatever I want. And I'm bored and want to play. So. Convince me. Tell me why you want to be a zombie. If it sounds good, I will make it bite you. If you don't... I'll destroy it and make you my new dolly." She would open up here white eye only to a slit, where it would gleam in the darkness, sharply, like a sword, "... Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:34 pm

"Oh everyone knows me, but differently so to say. I'm just one of many to come and as to why I want to be a zombie; well that's none of your business now is it?"

Sakai didn't want to explain her reasons to someone or anyone for that matter. Her reason were her own and that was that and rather she got bitten or not was whatever.

"Eh."
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Whilst the two were busy conversing with each other, the tortured malignant souls that were craving their escape would, finally, find a way out of the captured zombie's body; through the orifices that were not sealed up upon its naked form. Not many escaped, only those that harbored the intelligence enough to escape, and even then, they were being held back by those inside, which made the zombie look as though it poured out unholy demonic energy from its eyes, nose, mouth, urethra and rectum.

The demonic spiritual energy poured out like blood; ectoplasmic in nature, yet still glowing with a dark aura, seeping out and spreading in the air like a gross, vaporous plague. Any living creature that happened to be in the vicinity at the time would be subject to being possessed by these ungodly spirits, their infectious nature being portrayed at how with a passing family of rats and mice that got too close, seeking to feast upon the decaying body for their own sustenance, they would be snatched up all too quickly by the deep, bloody ectoplasm, possessing and completely eroding the minds, souls and even physical bodies of these tiny creatures by completely encompassing them in the devilish aura. Their flesh would melt from their bones, as would all muscle tissue, being unable to withstand such powerful evil in their tiny rat bodies. With that, they would spawn a new hellish creation, born of pure evil and moving to the will of forces far beyond their simple-minded control. They were;

Chusins

With their minds, souls and bodies completely eroded, they were no longer in control of themselves and only the malevolent negative energy of the souls that had gathered in the corpse before, who could BARELY harness them as it was, took them over completely. They would rise up on their hind legs and bare their skeletal fangs, still dripping with blood, now tainted with the malignant energy that dripped from their teeth, like a sort of poison. They would all run toward Tabitha and Sakai, ready to feast upon their flesh and turn them into super zombie hell demons, whilst the spiritual energy continued to pour out of the confined corpse, the remainder of the souls trapped within still searching for new hosts.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:25 pm

"I don't like you," she said rather bluntly, immediately and unhappily as the girl gave her literally the absolute worst and anticipated response in the world. It was already clear that she was hiding something from the fact that she wouldn't speak, since it just didn't make any sense at all. And Tabitha HATED things that didn't make any sense. She wanted to KILL them.

But, as she was about to do so, the souls that were inside of her little creature started to pour out into the air as some sickening blood-like gaseous liquidy... goop. She knew that wasn't good, and it was confirmed when those hellish little cretins were made just from touching it.

"Ew."

Without any hesitation, she would extend her threads further from the hands of her doll, Chroma, and completely mummify the corpse, sealing it with her spider webs immediately to ensure that such evil spirits didn't pour out anymore and were, this time BOUND by her rather than the weak little rotting flesh sack that barely knew how to even use them. She would even go so far as to cut off the leakage with a 'White Glint' of her still rather open white eye, slicing the connection up and down the orifices and drew back her doll before they could contaminate it. However, now that she had a little mummy as her NEWEST toy, she would extend from its fingertips, as though they were her own, little leashes that would snatch up the rats AND the evil ectoplasm before they got too far on either end. Now ALL of them were under her control, and though it was a little taxing on her part, it was DEFINITELY worth it.

"... I can make the hellspawn bite you..." she muttered through her teeth, "... And like I said... You'll be MY little dolly... Just. Like. Them." Those were the terms of agreement, if Sakai couldn't give her an answer. And naturally, as she not only anticipated, expected and absolutely knew she wouldn't, she already had this prepared for her.

"Fetch, boy..." she called out to the mummy, who now was literally under her absolute control, as were the rodents spawned from it, and all that they would touch and be connected to them. It would stumble at first, as in that, she would wince, closing her eye, as if it pained her, but with the little rats as 'seeing eye vermin' for the mummy, they could help guide it over to her steadily. It strained her mind and required absolute focus, but it wasn't like the Sakai girl was anything she really needed to focus on, anyway.

"Run."
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:52 pm

"Yeah sure, being controlled by someone is totally what I want. Not like freedom is important or free will or anything. I mean what was I thinking? Let the slave process begin! Come on, let it bite me, I'm sure you love having slaves and all, cause that totally awesome in the book.

Oh and massa, I wanna be a zombie because it's cool and what not, but it is up to you massa, cause I'm just a fuck up who can't do anything."

Sakai got on her knees and begged like any slave would, this chick wanted a slave (doll, same thing), well here it was.

"So massa, can I get bitten? It'd be great if I could, cause I don't know no betta."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:10 pm

There was silence for a while as the grim girl stood in the darkness with a bright, white eye piercing through with utter malevolence, ready to let her Mummy and its seeing-eye vermin utterly rip this girl who'd upset her to shreds, turning her into one of her new toys without mercy. Yet, something about that girl's voice... "... hmhmhm..." something about her already zombie-like actions... "... heheh..." something about this 'Sakai' girl, now...

Made Tabitha laugh.

"... Ahahahahah...!" her concentration was broken, even if only slightly, enough for a single rodent to break free of its strings and run free, and the girl's shining white eye would stop glowing. "... HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS THING IS FUNNY!!! IT'S SO PITIFUL, IT HURTS!!! HURTS SO GOOD!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!!" At her sudden uncontrollable laughter, more of the strings on the rat things would snap, the mental bindings she had on them from the Mummy fading at her lack of mental focus, setting more of the horrible creatures loose to do as they would, most likely returning to their sinful zombified bloodthirstiness, turning whatever they bit ravenously into one of them; a zombified, helling rat monster.

"HAHAHAHA-- Huh?" By the time she noticed that she was losing control, the creatures were already loose, freed of her control and running wild. "Tch. You won't get away so easily..." She raised her hand up, as would the Mummy in tandem, and from its fingertips the threads would stretch out again, attempting to regain control over the rats before they were allowed to do any damage.

Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:17 pm

The freed Chusins would, after being released from their control by the webs of Tabitha, immediately seek out the first creature of flesh that they were faced with, which just so happened to be Sakai. However, the threads that threatened to ensnare them and return them back to her control were right behind them, ready to snatch them up before they could get too far...
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:17 pm

The member 'Shinritha' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Random Occurrence' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://theveritas.forummotion.com
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:28 pm

... Apparently, by some freak accident of completely unknown explanation, on the most literal and truthful sense, for whatever reason, maybe the Friday the Thirteenth Fairy or God something like that... The rats went completely unscathed. So much, in fact, that each of the threads would miss completely and not even land anywhere NEAR the rodents, and not a single one would be captured. There were about 6 of the little hellspawn, as a nice, round figure, and they were each about as large as a normal human foot.

Thus, they would scurry over to Sakai, who had gotten on her knees and begged to someone who had the full intention of making her a doll (as were the terms of agreement), and find the rats biting and tearing away at her flesh ravenously, feasting upon her very bones like they were fodder for the insidious creations. They would infect her body, mind and soul with their sinful poison and let it seep into her flesh, soon to change her into a zombie and become the new host for the malevolent souls to be contained by. Once she became a full on zombie, it would be as though she were one of the Chusins herself; one of their sisters, of whom they would not turn against. Only after full zombification, that is.

Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:36 pm

"Ooooh yeeeah, bout damn time y'all bit me."

Sakai was happy now, she was still able to say that much, since she was stupid and a slave after all. She took the pain and everything that came with it.

"Ummm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Tabitha was surprised to find that, even in her mental focus, she was still unable to snatch up those rats and return control to them. But, once they bit the target, it honestly didn't matter anymore, unless they started coming after she and her Mummy. It didn't look like these guys were really... coherent or anything, and they weren't trying to senselessly destroy anything, nor pose a threat to Tabitha. In fact, because Sakai told her the reason why she wanted to be a zombie, the terms of the deal were broken. Not only that, but because the rats were no longer under her control when they bit her, she wasn't a slave or a doll or anything. She was just kinda... there. Looking sorta dumb. With her little pets.

"Hnnn..." she'd mutter, scratching her head a bit after expending so much psychic energy, "... I'm tired." She yawned, realizing now that the entire ordeal had actually really gotten to her. She needed to rest, or something, before she continued on. "Hnnnn..." she turned to Sakai and the Chusins, clearly sensing the malevolent spirits within them, knowing that she should probably either kill them dead right now or purify them... Or maybe... Both.

"Shini. (Die)"

She'd open her eyes one last time, a sharp, invisible force like the edge of a slice cleaving straight through each and every last one of them in one fell swoop, including her mummy. Each and every one of those evil spirits that were trapped in all 8 of them; the 6 Chusins, Sakai and the Mummy, would be sliced in half and utterly destroyed or utterly purified. She couldn't say for their Minds or their Bodies, but their Souls would at least have been cleansed, but their bodies would most definitely be cut clean through. The rats probably would have simply fallen to bits, but as for Chusin and the mummy, they would probably have to be put back together again.

"... I know you aren't dead," she'd say to both of the corpses, being zombies and thus, not being able to die from normal means, "... So. As long as you aren't evil, I don't have to DESTROY you..." she would start walking upstairs, hugging Chroma tightly in her arms as she rubbed her eyes sleepily, "... When I wake up, I'll put you back together again... If you're still here by the time I do..." Anything could happen in a short time, and somehow, by some random fluke, like how all of this even happened in the first place, possibly by the grace of God himself, this Sakai and that mummy could have somehow just been gone by the time she woke up. But right now, what mattered was that she got to bed and rested her brain so that she could have enough strength when she did have to get up. There were a lot more things to do in this house... A lot more 'Tabi Adventures' to be had, and whatnot. But right now? The Corpse Party had come to an end.

"... Meh. I'm going to bed."
And that was the End.
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:17 pm

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down

Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2