The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Society Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Society Notes Empty
PostSubject: Society Notes   Society Notes EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:44 pm

"I Will Give You A Hint For Perspective Purposes... Much Of A Society Is Based Upon Consent As A Collective. It May Have Evolved Into Control, But Because Base Value Is Consent Of The Masses, As Long As Enough People Consent Or Do Not Consent, Society Is Shaped, And Laws Are Made To Govern What Is Consented Upon. This Prevents People From Acting Independently And Making Up Whatever Things That Only Apply To Them When They Live In A Community And Being Inconsiderate Of Others Plus Also Prevents Oppression From The Government... But Obviously The Most Major Flaw In This Is If The People Who Need To Consent Or Not In Agreement Cannot Agree, Giving The Government Total Dominion."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Society Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society Notes   Society Notes EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:48 pm

"What I'm Trying To Say By My Previous Post Is... No One Is More Of An Enemy To You And Society Than You And Your Peers. Not The Government. Not Officials. Not Foreigners. Just You And The People In Your Own Society. Because Without All Of The Other Factors... You Would Be The Major Threat To Each Other, Not Live In Harmony, And Then Be Required To Make A Government And Laws Anyway. So It's YOU. YOU Are The Problem. And Please NEVER Think It's Anyone Else."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Society Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society Notes   Society Notes EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 6:39 am

"Some People Have A Hate Agenda Because You Will Not Believe What They Believe In, Even If You Support Them. Like You Might Agree With The Cause, But Not THEM Specifically, And Then They Get Upset And Say You Don't Like The Cause, When It's Actually Just Them. It's Really Sad How Immature Everyone Actually Is, And How Hypocritical They Become, Despite What They Say. Like... You're Just A Human. Go Sit Down And Think About How You Can't Fix The Hypocrisy In Your Own Soul."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Society Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society Notes   Society Notes EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 6:47 am

"... I Really Think I Need To Make It Clear To You That Being Sexual On The Internet And Being Sexy In Real Life Are Two Very Different Things, As Is Knowing How To Have Sex Well, Regardless Of How Sexual You Are. Those Three Things Are Extremely Distinct, And Though You All Are Able To Distinguish Sexuality, It Disappoints Me That You Probably Do Not Know This."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Society Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society Notes   Society Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Society Notes
Page 1 of 1