The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

TOP STORY: Burglars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

TOP STORY: Burglars Empty
PostSubject: TOP STORY: Burglars   TOP STORY: Burglars EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:11 pm

Newscaster: "Hello Valparaiso, the Lawless Land. Breaking news, just in: Burglars seem to have been spotted on police camera footage in the neighborhood jumping an unsuspecting pedestrian from behind with a Bulldog straight to the head, planting their face right into the ground before taking off immediately after. Not longer after this, an unsuspected accomplice flies into the unsuspecting citizens with a Dropkick to the face. Eye witnesses claim that the Burglars came 'out of nowhere' and are calling the assault 'The Money Shot'. Here we have live testimonial from a Valparaiso Denizen at the scene."

Valparaiso Denizen: "Yeah, I saw it all man. These Burglars were not average robbers, ya know? They had like, pro wrestling moves or something, man. Like they knew what they were doing. I just don't feel safe coming out of my house at night anymore. I mean, if random Burglars today coordinated such an attack and Bulldogged me right in the mouth, I'd probably have to kill myself. I don't see how anyone can come back from that and live it down."

Newscaster: "We are advising anyone who might be on the streets alone at night to stay aware of their surroundings, in case these Burglars make another appearance."
Back to top Go down

TOP STORY: Burglars
Page 1 of 1