The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Absolute Punishment; Passover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

Absolute Punishment; Passover Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Punishment; Passover   Absolute Punishment; Passover EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:24 am

Absolute Punishment; Passover Curse10
"God Must Have Enjoyed His God Day I Prepared For Us, Because He Is Acting With The Quickness, Which He Only Does For The Ones He Truly Loves. I'm Astounded, Actually, Because It's Been A While Since He's Been At Work Like This. I Think This Is A Passover For Real, And Not Just For Tradition, And There Hasn't Been A Passover For Real Since He Struck Egypt With The Plagues. Brah, In Your Whole Existence, You -NEVER- Was An =ACTUAL= Passover ='FROM GOD'= To Happen To You. I Think You All Have Fucked. Up."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Passover   Absolute Punishment; Passover EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:26 am

Absolute Punishment; Passover Babylo10
-Babylon-

"For Those Of Us Trying Not To Get Destroyed, It Would Behoove You To Go Find The Proverbial Lamb And Place The Blood Upon Your Doors, So That God Will Pass By You Without Striking You With Plague. I Think That The Plague Of Darkness Over The Beast Kingdom Is... Established Firmly, And They Do Not See It Coming, Even With Verbal Warning, As It Has Always Been Since The Times Of Noah. Get Ready For A Flood."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Passover   Absolute Punishment; Passover EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:28 am

Absolute Punishment; Passover Master10
-Master Control-

"The Lamb And The Way It Is Cooked Is Symbolic Of More Than Just Being A Pure Sacrifice. Being A Pure Sacrifice Means It Is A Placeholder For Anything, Not Just You And Your Own Sins, And Is Cooked In The Way It Is To Symbolize God's Wrath Upon The Earth, And How The Qliphoth Burns Up Entirely -- Including Its Insides -- During The Passover. Honor The Microbes So That You Will Not Eat The Yeast, For It Will Cause You To Be Unclean. None May Partake Of The Passover Except The Chosen, Not Even A Microbe. Apply This Logic To Any Metaphorical 'Microbial' Humans In The System."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Passover   Absolute Punishment; Passover EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:29 am

Absolute Punishment; Passover Pain11
-Pain-

"The Humans Will Be So Riled Up That They Will Not Believe Us, Leaving Them Completely Primed For The Passover. They Will Be In An Outrage Because They Will Feel That The Lilith Is Threatened, And Will Act Out Because Of The Truths We Have Exposed To Them. Let Them Be As They Are And Humble Yourselves To Not Respond To Them. Take Note Of The Screech Owl And Her Children As They Try To Eat The Seeds To Prevent New Life. Do Not Involve Yourselves In Them, For This Is To Be Eve's Punishment Alone For Her Sins -- Adam Is Not To Involve Himself With Her This Time, Like He Did In The Beginning, And Shared Her Punishment That Was Meant Strictly For Her Originally."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Passover   Absolute Punishment; Passover Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Punishment; Passover
Page 1 of 1