The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Philosophical-Religious Book Concept: The Love Of God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Philosophical-Religious Book Concept: The Love Of God Empty
PostSubject: Philosophical-Religious Book Concept: The Love Of God   Philosophical-Religious Book Concept: The Love Of God EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:37 am

I Will Write A Book About A Devout Man Of God Who Is Also Gay, But Has Never Had A Homosexual Experience; He Only Is Attracted To Men. Yet His Devotion To God Keeps Him From Enacting Any Homosexual Intercourse, Though He Struggles With Earthly Desires And Temptations To Pursue His Sexual Fantasies. He Maintains Faith That The Lord Will Love Him Anyway If He Abstains, So Despite Being Gay, His Belief In God's Love Keeps Him From Having Sex.

Easter Egg: A Character In The First Book Gets Inspired By The Main Character And Then Becomes The Main Character Of The Sequel. The Inspired One Who Becomes The Main Character Has Had Homosexual Intercourse Before, And His Story Revolves Around His Feelings About That And Also His Newfound Love Of God That He Received From The Main Character Of The First Book, Who Never Had The Sexual Experiences At All.
Back to top Go down

Philosophical-Religious Book Concept: The Love Of God
Page 1 of 1