The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Vanity Of Favoritism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

The Vanity Of Favoritism Empty
PostSubject: The Vanity Of Favoritism   The Vanity Of Favoritism EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:50 am

"It REALLY Bothers Me How You Humans Just Pick Whatever YOU PERSONALLY Like The BEST And Then Just SAY It's The Best For EVERYONE As If EVERYONE Is You, As If EVERYONE Has The Same Requirements, And If EVERYONE Should Just Like What YOU Like Because YOU Like It. SUPER Vain, For Literally No Reason. You DO Understand That This Is EXACTLY How Racism Works Fundamentally, Right? You Choose One Thing, Have No Diversity, Want Everyone Else To Feel The Same, And Then Hate Whatever Isn't What You Like Or Anyone Who Does Like What You Don't. What In The Fuck Is Wrong With You People?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

The Vanity Of Favoritism Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vanity Of Favoritism   The Vanity Of Favoritism EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:50 am

"What's Worse Is, You Pick Favorites For Literally Almost Everything, And Expect Everyone To Just Automatically Love YOUR Favorite Things, Then HATE The Things YOU Hate. Every Last One Of You. All I See Is 'My Zodiac Is The Best -- I Hate This Zodiac!' And 'My Lifestyle Is Best -- Hate Anyone Who Opposes It!' Again, That Is LITERALLY The Fundamentals Of Racism. See My Previous Post To Understand Why And Please... Shut The Fuck Up. God Shows No Favoritism For A REASON, And Obviously, It's The EXACT Reason Why YOU ALL Look Dumb As Hell For Trying To Build Favoritism Propaganda All Day And Night."
Back to top Go down

The Vanity Of Favoritism
Page 1 of 1