The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids Empty
PostSubject: Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids   Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 5:25 am

"Spiders May Be Powerful Enough To Physically Change Their Appearance Based On Perception Of The World Around Them On Correspondence To What They Want, Which Explains The Many Eyes And Their Power Beyond Seeing. It Is Possible More Eyes Enable More Information To The Brain, Which Would Allow Greater Processing And Awareness."

"When I Realized Spiders Might Be Observing Dogs And Their Relationships With Humans And Trying To Attract Humans To Have Those Relationships With Them The Only Way They Know How -- Possibly Also To Eat Them, But, Speculative -- I Was Completely Terrified, Yet Also Phenomenally Intrigued. I Want To Further Pursue A Study On This, And Will Have To Make Records."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids   Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 5:27 am

"... I May Have Underestimated The Brainpower Of An Insect, Now That I Am Illuminated To The Prospect Of Higher Intake Based On Number Of Eyes. Ergo, Compound Eyes Intake The Greatest Amount Of Information, Allowing Insects To Perceive, Calculate, And Execute Based On Several Factors At Once, And Not Just A Single One. This Potential Threat Has Escalated My Thoughts Of Insects, And Also The Magnitude Of Their Intelligence Compared To Their Sizes And Capacity. For, Even Something With A Smaller Brain That Uses All Of It Is Greater Than A Human Who Uses Lesser Amounts Than Necessary To Perceive And Achieve."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids   Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 5:27 am

"All Insects Are Naturally Based On Sensory. Beasts, However, Are More About Instincts. This Great Gap Between Them Helps Me Know About Many Things Much More Intrinsically. I See Why Insects Rely So Heavily On Their Own Senses, And Why All Aspects Of Them Revolve Around Senses, Whereas Beasts Revolve Around Instinct. Their Senses Are Less Honed Than An Insect Because They Need Them Less Than They Do Need To Have Natural Instincts To Survive. Whereas The Beast Moves By Inner Feeling, An Insect Relies Solely On Outer Feeling To Feel Everything. If It Cannot Feel, It Does Not Move, Which Explains Why Many Insects Are So Stationary. They Are Idling Until It Is Time To Fulfill A Purpose, And They Have No Other Instinct Beyond The Fulfillment Of Their Purposes. Unlike The Beasts."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids   Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 5:28 am

"... The One Who Commands The Insects Will Control All Else, Because The Insects Keep To A System That Is Rooted In Their Actual Code, And Is Based Upon Senses; Those Which Are Far More Refined Than Any Other Animal, Down To Perceiving Waves Of Light All Over Their Bodies, In Some Instances. This Means That Many Electromagnetic Waves And Biorhythms Could Easily Command An Insect And It Would Never Struggle Or Resist Because It Has Literally No Mind To, All Because Its Entire Focus Is To Complete A Purpose Forever Without Changing Unless Disturbed. Even If They Do Know What They Do For A Higher Purpose That Benefits All Life, Which I Don't Think They Do, Because They'd Be Like Humans If They Did, But... They Still Will Do The Thing That Makes All Such Things Happening. Tirelessly. Endlessly. Forever. Without Question."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids   Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids Empty

Back to top Go down

Theory: The Level Of Perception And Intelligence In Insects And Insectoids
Page 1 of 1