The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Myq; Lusus Naturae

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Myq; Lusus Naturae Empty
PostSubject: Myq; Lusus Naturae   Myq; Lusus Naturae EmptyMon May 02, 2022 1:30 pm

Lusus Naturae -- A name that has a dual meaning: Freak of nature, as to depict a physical or cultural divergent or outcast, often called a mutant... And also, a game. These two names sum up the gist of the very hidden underground faction that isn't like the others; they are the outcasts who deal heavily with magic, and are directly associated with the Magia em uma Garrafa. Their true nature and goals seem obscured by their lesser known notoriety in the community, but the magically inclined seem to be sheltered by this faction and hidden within the community. Known more by the association to the Magia em uma Garrafa than by actual name, people who know of the potent product seek out their distributors for magic powers... And after that, no one really knows...

The Premise Is, The Lusus Naturae -- Freaks Of Nature -- Were Originally Doing The Business, But Are Focused Less On The Business And More About The Supernaturals Being Accepted And Fitting Into Society. So While They Push The Same Product, They Have Separate Goals. Also, The Pushing Of The Product Is Only A Cover For Their Real Hustle, Which Is A Hitman Service That Provides Supernatural Hitmen In Exchange For The Purest Of The Product, As Well As To Provide Their Providers With Coverage And Protection, With Such Ensured For Them In Return Via The Alliance.

The Lusus Naturae Are Tied To The Purest Stash, Which They Deal With The Bosses Of Other Sellers To Give To Them They Actually Do Business At The Top, But Sell The Product At The Bottom As A Front To Cover The Real Business Of Selling Hitmen That Are Both Supernatural And More Magically Inclined, Making Them Invaluable As A Service With The Best Product.

Myq, who made arrangements with Aianya, is living with her in her an identity known as 'Mimi'. However Myq's mask is running the Lusus Naturae, all unknown to Aianya.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; Lusus Naturae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; Lusus Naturae   Myq; Lusus Naturae EmptyMon May 02, 2022 1:30 pm

Myq wasn't exactly a pedestrian walking down the street, but it did see the new face in town, though from the shadows. It was standing beside the tree across the street, doing nothing in particular, completely robed from head to toe in the black trench coat securely fastened closed and a strange fedora. The face was unable to be seen, and looed like naught but shadow. Yet, as the head turned upward, a gleam of the eye that was bright as a light in the night flashed in perception of the new face. She might have been able to see the shine of the eye, but not the face nor the figure.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; Lusus Naturae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; Lusus Naturae   Myq; Lusus Naturae EmptyMon May 02, 2022 1:40 pm

Myq's gleaming eye only came clearer into focus as Adelind neared, but the figure itself did not move. When she was close enough, and also hidden by shadows, it spoke to her in a gruff, mysterious voice. "... You. Kid. You ain't normal... Are ya?" The strange person didn't seem to have any harmful intent, but the cryptic nature was still not to be trusted so easily. "... You use magic? Or are you a supernatural type of creature?" It seemed like this person was solely interested on those two things, for whatever reason. Again, it didn't seem like the person really had any malicious intent in mind, but could potentially still be dangerous, and kept an air of such even when speaking.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; Lusus Naturae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; Lusus Naturae   Myq; Lusus Naturae EmptyMon May 02, 2022 1:58 pm

Myq didn't seem at all convinced, but the reasons were unknown. "... Is that right?" the person asked. "You got an air about you, kid... An energy that tells me you ain't like the regular folk running around here. Take it from me, if you're not normal, you don't want to let anyone know that you can't trust." It sounded like this person was speaking from experience. "... I'll keep it really straightforward with you -- people here? They don't like any supernaturals. If you ever find yourself in a pinch because of your background... Look me up." This sketchy person truly seemed as if they wouldn't do anything to harm this person, but was also guarded and suspicious. "Ask around for Persona Myq. Anyone who has heard of me will likely be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; Lusus Naturae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; Lusus Naturae   Myq; Lusus Naturae EmptyMon May 02, 2022 2:18 pm

Myq knew immediately that she would stand out with such an accent and mannerisms. It was good that it found her before anyone else did. "... Old timey, is ya...? Yeah, nice to meet ya, too." Myq cleared its throat a bit, the entire structure of its voice shifting completely to mimic the style of Adelind. "Tis a pleasure, young miss. If thou art bewildered of thine presence, tis a location much beyond fae or folklore. Such company is frowned upon here, and we are thoroughly kept tucked away, hidden betwixt the depths and the darkness. Pray tell, are you capable of defending yourself, and finding your way all your lonesome?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Myq; Lusus Naturae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; Lusus Naturae   Myq; Lusus Naturae EmptyMon May 02, 2022 2:36 pm

Myq nodded its head to her, looking around. "I wouldst be most pleased to be of thy assistance." It tipped its hat, revealing its face, which was an apparition of a white, smiling mask. The color only appeared when the hat was taken off, but when it was put back on, it was mysteriously covered in shadow again. "Come hither, therefore, and we will take you someplace snug." The most important thing to do was to work on her accent and orientation, since she looked normal enough on the outside. But anyone would know from her accent and unwary demeanor that she was both new and different, and that would make things rough. "It would be in thine best interest to stick closely to me, and I shalt keep thee protected." Myq walked briskly, taking random detours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myq; Lusus Naturae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myq; Lusus Naturae   Myq; Lusus Naturae Empty

Back to top Go down

Myq; Lusus Naturae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Reversal Plains; Ambiguous Chaos (Tartarus) :: Valparaiso; the Lawless Land :: Rue; the Warrior's Wasteland :: Valhalla; City of Ruin-
Jump to: