The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Psychic Technique: Subliminal Mind Control Tactics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Psychic Technique: Subliminal Mind Control Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Technique: Subliminal Mind Control Tactics   Psychic Technique: Subliminal Mind Control Tactics EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:45 am

"You Know What's A Really Great Subliminal Mind Control Tactic I Just Randomly Thought Of? To Put A Very Opaque Underlay Of An Entire Scenario Underneath A Video Or Movie For The Whole Duration. This Can Manifest In Their Minds As Dreams Or Visions That They Will Not Know Where They Come From Nor How To Deal With Them, And Instantly Believe That It Is Themselves, Which The Untruth Of Will Damage Their Entire Psyche Likely Permanently, Leaving Them Fully Mentally Shattered. Wasn't That Some Useful Information To Be Playing With Now, Humans? Moving Right Along."
Back to top Go down

Psychic Technique: Subliminal Mind Control Tactics
Page 1 of 1