The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Business Moves: Better Business Moves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Business Moves: Better Business Moves Empty
PostSubject: Business Moves: Better Business Moves   Business Moves: Better Business Moves EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:02 pm

"Yes, I Foresee A Much Better Future For Business. And, If I Can Create And Cycle More Jobs, I Can Employ Everyone, Thereby Making Me Manager Of Everyone And Everything Simply Because I Made Jobs For Everyone And Hired Them Instead Of Tried To Limit How Much Work Could Be Done Like Any One Of Any Dumbass Humans That Thought That Withholding Money To Prevent Any Number Of Laborers From Being Capable Of Doing Things Would At All Be Beneficial. God Bless Them, For Because Of Them, I Have Zero Competition. At All. Ohhh, God Bless Those Sinful Men; They Will Reap What They Sow When They Find Out They Have Built Up For Themselves, But It Will All Go Unto Me."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Business Moves: Better Business Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Moves: Better Business Moves   Business Moves: Better Business Moves EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:03 pm

I. "... Yes... Yes... What Is Stopping Anyone From Taking The Business World By Storm And Breaking The Mold Of Doing This Properly? Competitive Rates With Gratuity. Greed And Lust And Gluttony Make For Impatience, Which Leads To Severe Waste, Such As Waste Of Worker And Product And Labor. If You Do Not Worry About How Fast You Profit, Then Things Will Potentially Rise Exponentially. However, Exponential Rise Never Starts Off Immediately Gratifying, Which Is Why It Is So Important To Be Humble At The Beginning."

II. "I Recognize That Most Simple-Minded Businesses Simply Hire People Based Off Of One Set Of Criteria And Not Multiple Criterion, Which Hinders Them And Also Constricts The People Capable Of Being Hired. So I Will Have Work Plans In Order With Different Pay Grades For People And Their Working Situations. People Will Give An Estimate Or A Wish For How Long They'd Like To Work, And If They Go Over The Standard '5-Year Plan' That Is Resume-Ready 'Standard', They Get Extended Bonus Packages And A Chance At Tenure."

III. "Because I Have No Personal Negative Emotional Attachment To Anyone, I Do Not Discriminate, And Therefore Do Not Limit Nor Hinder Myself Whilst Also Damaging Or Hindering Others, Which Makes Them Less Likely To Be Useful To Me Or The Rest Of The Economy, Which Could Only Hurt Me And My Business Because They Will Consume More Than They Earn, And They Won't Be Able To Contribute As Much As They Drain -- Which Costs Everyone Money, Labor, Service, And All Sorts Of Other Things. I Really Don't Think You Humans Understand How Very Lowly Your 'Establishments' Are."
Back to top Go down

Business Moves: Better Business Moves
Page 1 of 1