The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Video Game Character Suggestion: Alternate Costume Alternate Moveset Development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Video Game Character Suggestion: Alternate Costume Alternate Moveset Development Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Character Suggestion: Alternate Costume Alternate Moveset Development   Video Game Character Suggestion: Alternate Costume Alternate Moveset Development EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 1:53 pm

Idea: Instead Of Alternate Costumes In Games Simply Being For Cosmetic Purposes And Changing Virtually Nothing Else, I Am Going To Make Video Game Characters That Have Alternate Costumes -- Unlockable Or DLC Or Otherwise -- Be Capable Of Giving Them New Or Altered Move Lists, From Powers To Abilities To Even Storyline Things.

This Will Add A Greater Dynamic To Gameplaying By Giving Different Costumes A Greater Purpose Than Just Being A Cosmetic Change. That Way, More Costumes Means More Moves, Different Characters Can Be Played More Diversely, And Different Combos, Moves, Styles, And Plenty Of Other Factors Can Come Into Play Using Your Favorite Characters.
Back to top Go down

Video Game Character Suggestion: Alternate Costume Alternate Moveset Development
Page 1 of 1