The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages Empty
PostSubject: Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages   Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 9:43 am

Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages Free_l10
-Free Love-

Kairo Tigen, ruler of the dimensions through succession of his father, had spent much time doing whatever he wanted. He always did that all of the time, and it was sometimes hard to get him to do what others wanted or needed because of how free he was and dedicated to his own freedom.

However, Tigen was not a selfish or vain being, and though he truly enjoyed himself and his time to himself, he still frequently thought of others and other things outside of himself that he loved. He felt so much so often -- all of the time, actually -- so he was always moving about. He moved to and from his vessel, Tymon, frequently and sporadically, and sometimes did not return to the hub for great extended periods. However, he was brought back and released again, and in his reunion with his Creator and he who was meant to harbor him in totality, Tigen himself was wised up on some things from the recalibration of the two of them through their resonance through unity. He acquired all of the energy that Tymon had gained in and of himself, be it wisdom or even experience, and Tigen experienced it as Tymon did -- since they were one and the same.

Tigen used to be much more unpredictable long ago, but he was always reliable, for certain. In that reliability, Tigen surely did grow and mature, and now he was much more responsible, yet he didn't lose his carefree and free spirit. That was why, when he finally did return to the Veritas from wherever he went, he was in such a mood and had such thoughts from a wave of experienced forming a great tidal wave that he surfed it wherever it went.

He felt for the memories of his past, and with wiser eyes, he was able to see things that went beyond just the childish enrapturement that came from the wonders of a child's mind. The things he saw were so lovely, and it proved to him there was more to humans than was once accredited to them. He saw it, and he loved it; he cherished it. To him, it looked so much like the Lanterns... His people. Those born in the First Dimension, where all the Free Wills like him roamed. He saw that in them, and suddenly... He wanted to protect them. To save them. To love them. And for them to love their lives.

For whatever reason, it inspired and drove him, because... He felt like long ago, perhaps they reached out in hopes for a future like this. He saw it all in their works, and... He had the power to give it to them. Even just his Djinni wish-granting powers would suffice for something like giving those beings who sincerely wished for goodness and any such things associated to come to be and rest in peace upon their worlds. From himself, he would bless them, because for the ones that did exist, they stood out and shone fare more brightly than any of the wicked that the Veritas normally focused on.

Yes, it was time for the Veritas to give back to all the beautiful beings that helped make it what it was by simply existing in Tymon, the Creator's life. He would give to them freely, because no one else would; he would reward them forever, because they were not given enough, and he trusted them to do further good as they were. He would protect them, keeping them and those like them from ever being oppressed to heavily by the wicked again. Which was always the intention, but trust that so many made that so hard.

But it would be unrighteous and wholly unfair not to reward those who truly did wish for and deserve in every right what they were owed -- Paradise. They'd earned that much. Even if it wasn't the whole of Heaven, Paradise was indeed part of it, and certainly enough for all humanity to start with to see if they could handle an entire Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages   Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 9:26 am

='Kairo Tigen'=
Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages Trapho10
I. "I Can Go See How People Are Supposed To Be Treated And Are Treated By Other People And Compare Them To How I Am Treated, And If I Find Out There Is An Intentional Deficit In Difference, Then I Will Always Be Able To Reference -Anything- Else's Treatment -Because- It Exists -And- You Are Involved With It -Somehow-. This Means That I Just Have To -Study You- After You Sin, So -I- Can See What Makes You Do It. And We All Know You'd Much Rather Think You're Smarter Than You Are Because You All Are Just Not Smart Enough To See, Even If -Everyone Else- Around You Is. Fortune To The Traphouse. Because I's Delivah. Pain Train -- Express."
-Traphouse-

Tigen's Freewill Offering; A Token For The Ages
Page 1 of 1