The Crystal Dimension

The Crystal Dimension

Where All Is Made Truth...
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

The Creator, Tymon

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 166 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 14807 messages in 2396 subjects

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 Wasted; Fuck...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Wasted; Fuck...   Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Terumi bummed around town with Kurome for a while, looking for a place where the two of them could allegedly get busy for a little bit. It didn't seem like he was looking forward to it, but something in him also wanted to keep going. Something about him being 'satisfied.' Though he was pretty sure that this girl couldn't do anything of the sort, it was at least a shot at something. With nothing else going for him on any leads elsewhere, this was the only shit he could really take toward finding whatever that 'satisfaction' is.

"Hurry up..." he groaned, looking around the buildings, "... Don't get lost. I won't come look for you."

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas


Posts : 301
Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Thanytoz shook his head at the band of misfits. To think, he said he would take in whatever vagabond signed a contract and pledged to work, as well as actually pulled their weight in terms of service. Sighing heavily, already sensing a migraine coming on, Thanytoz held his hand up to his forehead and awayed the next band. "... Sometimes, I wonder if it is my heart that is greater than my mind, as well." He would deal with Chusin when she was done with her services. It was clear that she was feeling neglected over Tzita simply because Tzita did profitable work when Thanytoz needed her to be active, and Chusin was much more rebellious, and therefore could not be trusted to handle situations that required her to simply do as she was told in order to get a simple task accomplished. If nothing else, being able to follow orders to get a greater goal accomplished smoothly and fluidly was of the utmost importance, but Thanytoz also needed to remember that loving the Children he took under his wing in the Hotel was just as important. Perhaps he, himself, had been slacking in that department. Yet, that eased his mind, letting him know that his heart was still not above his head. "... As it should be..." he uttered softly, somehow finding peace in that. He was the Pumpkinghead, not the Pumpkingheart, after all. It would be bad if he were not doing his own job and being in place where he was supposed to be... Especially if he requested the same of all those that were under him.

"... Report back to me when you're done, Chusin," he'd call to her before she'd walk off, "I believe you and I need to have a heart to heart talk." It was about that time for Chusin to receive 'the talk' from her father, as well. Tzita had already been savvy to it (or, at least, she should have, by this time) and the little ragamuffin, Chusin, needed to experience it as well. Thanytoz simply manned his position, keeping an Eternally Open Third Eye on each of his ruffian customers of all class, yet closing his other two in order to rest... and meditate deeply on what the next move was to be. He spent most of his time pensively thinking, and by now, it should have been clear as to why.
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Grimsin, the Pumpkintoner :: Mad Titan; Demon King of the 6th Heaven
avatar

Posts : 134
Virgo Female Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-10-27
Age : 2009

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:30 pm

Chusin yanwed a bit as she lead the two love birds to their room, but she couldn't help overhearing her father saying something to her; which she completely blew off as nothing important. She couldn't believe he'd actually say something to her after he left her dead for so long, she wasn't one to get angry because his blood ran through her veins; so the best she could do was drink her Jo. However, what she didn't understand was why these two people made a deal with him? That was just leagues of stupid right there.

"Here we are, enjoy the rest of your life..er.... um..I mean enjoy your stay."

She couldn't help but let a few things slip out because she wanted to scare these two, while trying to ruine her father's reputation at the same time. She also didn't answer the questions that were made out because she didn't feel like it. So once she stopped at their room, she made her way back to the front desk.
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:03 pm

These little snide remarks and underlying meanings to whatever was being said was seriously getting on Terumi's nerves. The entire ordeal was nothing but one big pain in the ass, and every time someone said something to him about something he wasn't aware of, or even alluded to anything that he simply didn't know about, it drove him crazy. Even if he was able to keep all of it inside, the only hint of his severe aggravation came from his vibrating eyes and the biting of his lower lip, very tensely, at that. "... Get in here," he growled, now no longer worried about whatever everyone else was saying, but only about how he was going to release all of that pent up frustration that everyone seemed to think it was just the best idea in the world to pile on top of him. All these signs, his amnesia, this wolf, these random girls and now this deal with some hotel owner. It was all amounting to one pile of shit, in his head. None of it was making any sense, yet it all seemed to be connecting seamlessly, and the course that everyone else wanted him to take, no matter what step he took. At this point, why fight it?

He opened the door and there would be your typical hotel room; nothing fancy. Bed, TV, bathroom... Essentials, all made to look real nice-like, specifically for comfortability. He barely believed he was here in this spot, of anything. Though, he should have been grateful that he was fucking a bitch, and a cute one, at that, he was still pretty displeased about what brought him here. That helped to fuel his already extremely charged body, of which omitted a certain radiant magnetism that should have been able to pull Kurome in behind him just as easily and closely as she'd been following him before, and if not, send her a powerful electrical charge starting exactly at the point where she'd become wet and receptive to such electrical stimulation. "... Hurry the fuck up." Stepping inside, he tapped his foot impatiently, clenching fists tightly.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 35
Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-08-11
Age : 24
Location : In the space between spaces
Job/hobbies : Reading and Watching things unfold

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:51 pm

"Hehe, coming Terumi~ I love it when you talk to me like that, it just makes me want to explode with joy! Ah~ I feel like I'm going to burst, this feeling is too great and it feels so good, I can't hold it in any longer!"

She licked her lips and ran into the room, she didn't want to wait anymore, she wanted to f*** and she wanted to f*** now! Once she got in the room, she started to undress herself, her body was hot and her love nectar was flowing out like a waterfall~ This was what she'd been waiting for, this right here was all she wanted because she needed to get off.

"Come on, get undressed and beat this cat into the ground!"
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Once the doors were closed, Terumi would immediately turn around with neon eyes vibrating intensely, sparks flying in high concentration directly at Kurome's now naked body, becoming ever more intense as he briskly stepped toward her. "Ay." Terumi grabbed her face, gazing fiercely into her eyes and holding her cheeks tightly to keep her focus on he and his wolf eyes, "... Shut up and let me handle you." His other hand immediately pressed against her chest, slowly, but roughly throwing her up against the wall, before sliding his hand down to her vagina, hooking in two fingers and grasping tightly. "Understand...?" It seemed like he was pretty in the mood, but still not fully charged. Something about him being here and even engaging in this pissed him off enough to get this far, but he, too, needed stimulation in order to keep going, and Kurome had to deliver in a special manner in order to squeeze that out of him. "... Like I said, it's YOU who'd better satisfy ME..." With her lips forced into a pucker by his fingers, he would kiss her deeply, letting his tongue slide into her mouth and down her throat only briefly, before pulling his face away and glaring at her with the same vehemence, snarling again, "You got that...?!"

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 35
Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-08-11
Age : 24
Location : In the space between spaces
Job/hobbies : Reading and Watching things unfold

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:59 pm

”Is that so? Well so be it I guess.”

She wasn’t ready for what happened next; she was taking by force and it was kind of hot in a way, but what made her mind go blank was the deep freaky kiss she got from Terumi and the finger play was just the icing on top. While she sat there mind blown for a few seconds, she shook her head and took hold of Terumi’s head and kissed him back, but this wasn’t any normal kiss by a long shot; this was a wet tongue filled kiss. She moved her tongue around his mouth like a snake, while looking him dead in the eyes because she wanted him to see her bar naked soul.

”Let’s get rough.”

While kissing him, she started to pull of his hair, she wanted to make this fun and painful at the same time, but she wasn’t done just yet. She also to pull back on the kiss and bit his bottom lip because she found it hot and anything she found hot she’d do.

”Hehe, I hope you like pain.”
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:42 pm

"Don't start with me," Terumi insisted immediately, immediately clenching his fist whilst his hand was still hooked inside of her, pressing his thumb firmly on her clit and then grabbing her hair by the scalp for control, carefully slamming her head against the wall, "... You are not ready for me to get rough with you." When he was pulled toward her and kissed, he started getting sort of into it, feeling more animalistic instincts rising inside of him again. Terumi pressed his chest against hers, yet still kept a look of what seemed to be a mix of frustration, sexual pleasure and disgust in his eyes all at the same time. Even so, he could feel his member coming to a rise, and he knew that it meant that he needed to practice a little more self-control to prevent hurting this seemingly rather delicate girl. "... What do you want to do to me?" was the better question to ask, considering that if she were allowed to do what she wanted and he just responded, then he could keep himself in check in dealing with her in this manner. He casually rubbed her clit whilst he awaited an answer, insisting upon making it difficult for her quite on purpose.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 35
Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-08-11
Age : 24
Location : In the space between spaces
Job/hobbies : Reading and Watching things unfold

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 pm

”Hehe, but what if I want to start with you? I mean you can’t be this held back can you? Whatever the case may be, I’m about to show you something….kyah~”

Before she could finish her thought, she felt a strong tingly feeling run up her spine, it was as if someone gave her a shot in the back, but in a good way. She glanced downward to see Terumi rubbing her sensitive arear, which made her come (you get the idea), though she hadn’t plan on coming before him, but it looked like she did and that made her cry on the inside.

”Well now, look at what you’ve gone and done heh heh, I was hoping you’d be the first and not me truth be told, but I guess not this time and what do you mean I’m not ready? You must not know how twisted I am hehe.”

She said as she kept on coming over and over again, she really couldn’t help it; her body just acted on its own without her telling it to, but that wasn’t a bad thing by a long shot in her eyes. However, something did catch her ear and that was what Terumi said…

”You want know what I want to do to you hahahaha! Really!? Well let me tell you, I want to choke you so that you can get a rock hard boner, so that I can have some fun. If you want more, then I’d love to hit you and smack you around and bite on you~ I just want to hurt you so that I can get off.”
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:09 am

"Why are you screaming...?" Terumi had no idea why she would be cumming at all, in all honesty. He thought that she was purposefully trying to irritate him further, which made him reflexively pinch her hard. The electricity surging from his nerve endings would enhance the feeling, sending a pleasurable electric charge something like a vibration from the tension of his hand all throughout her vagina. "... Are you trying to piss me off...?" He slid his other hand down her face, from the top of her head only up to her soft chest, gentle, but still briskly, leaving a crisp electrical current crackling behind him, showing his whole arm was already charged.

"And actually, YES, I CAN be this restrained." His hand suddenly grasped her chest as if attracted to it like a magnet, yet the force of which he would slightly press Kurome up to the wall. Glaring at her with eyes of what seemed to be intensely focused or angered, they would vibrate as well as his hand, for reasons of which it seemed were because he had grown that much more irritated just by having to look at this girl in the face every time she opened her mouth. The force of the pinch, as well as the vibration intensified immediately as he clenched tighter out of sheer natural instinct. "I don't think you actually know what you're getting yourself into here..." Wherever his hand, lightly massaging her breast, felt the next bit of vibration, which was coming from the nearest part of her body to where his hand, it would slide slowly up to her throat. "How old are you?" he asked, as if questioning her maturity in this situation, before clenching his hand securely around her neck, pressing his hands upon natural pressure points on her neck and drawing her off the wall. "And why are you even in my face right now?" He'd just met this girl today, and he was now beginning to question why he was sleeping with her. It seemed like it was something he should have thought about before.

In his ever rising irritation at this situation, hurls her to the bed, releasing his grip on her only after ensuring she would actually be set down on the bed and not toppling over something. Then things would just be getting complicated for no reason, and he probably wouldn't even be in the mood even slightly anymore. "... Do it, then. Don't be a little bitch about it," he'd say in response to her final sentiments to what she wanted to do to him. That was probably the only way he was going to even be able to even stay into it. Terumi followed behind her, lifting a leg up to pin her down to the bed, then outstretched his neck, as if offering it to her so that she can actually stop talking and start making some moves. "Maybe I'll get off, too, if you stop fucking around..." He sneered at her, his disgust never leaving, which may make or break this situation entirely. "Yeah?"

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 301
Male Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:19 am

There was a knock on the door. "Time's Up," said a grim voice once, pausing for a moment to let it sink in. "You Have Work To Do."
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:58 am

At the sharp sound of being disturbed, which was much more intense due to Terumi's naturally acute hearing, he would snap his head back to the door, no longer paying any attention to this girl. "Ugh. Fuck." He really did want to fuck, but at the same time, he was actually just really disgusted with this girl entirely. His conflicted desires caused tension in his entire body, which would suddenly crackle with electricity. "Stay here," he said to the girl, walking over to the door and opening it up.

"We JUST got here," were the first words that came out of Terumi's mouth once he looked Thanytoz in the face, "What could you POSSIBLY want already?" Terumi thought they'd get a whole night or something to get some rest or at least get situated, but it looked like this guy wanted his payment upfront. Not that it wasn't a good business tactic, especially for the two of them to earn their keep, but it was still really annoying. Because of how it made logical sense in the terms of a man running a business not wanting to get gypped, Terumi could understand, and therefore was more willing to listen without snapping out in frustration.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 35
Monkey
Virgo Female Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-08-11
Age : 24
Location : In the space between spaces
Job/hobbies : Reading and Watching things unfold

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:01 pm

She wasn't sure why their little freak thing was messed up, but she didn't like it whatsoever.Who could want people to do stuff when they've only just gotten here like 5min ago? Like she just didn't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 301
Male Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:26 pm

"Would You Like To Leave...?" Thanytoz would suggest logically, stepping aside and letting them walk out the same way that they came in, if there were going to be complaints. "I'm Not The One In Debt, Here. And You Won't Be In Debt If You Don't Waste My Time And Resources." He crossed his arms under his long black robe, tapping his foot steadily. "Are You Sure You Want To Stay Here? If So, There Is Work To Do Immediately." He could see that the two of them didn't have the slightest intention of getting themselves situated at all and went straight to other things, obvious from the naked woman on the bed. Thanytoz sighed.
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Terumi didn't particularly care for the way this guy talked to him. It seemed sort of threatening or imposing or something, yet at the same time very formal and straight forward. It gave Terumi a feeling that this guy was up to something, but he wasn't sure. "... No... I'll stay." he said with a bit of hesitation in his voice. Terumi felt like somehow, if he didn't stay. then he would be wandering around aimlessly. At least he was getting somewhere. Some shelter. "... Might as well just get it out of the way. Doing the work is like paying you upfront, isn't it...?" Probably to prevent them from 'dining and dashing' so to speak.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
avatar

Posts : 438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:04 am

A strange man stepped into the building.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 301
Male Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:53 am

As the two were conversing, Thanytoz's murderous intent rose viciously rather suddenly, alerting him like a sixth sense that something was coming. With a shimmering sanguine gleam in his eyes, he suddenly darted out the door and out to look around, feeling that something was off. "... The Siren..." he muttered, as if hearing some sort of sound that no one else could. He turned right back around and glared at Terumi, saying rather decisively "Come. Your debt is about to be repaid." He looked into the room at the naked woman, narrowing his eyes at her. "You... Stay Here And Become Decent. Do Not Come Outside If You Cannot Hold Your Own In A Fight." He said that as though this were commonplace in the hotel, and as though he were enacting a procedure. "Follow Me..." he'd say to Terumi, turning around and walking back toward the front desk,  but not before placing a powerful boundary of darkness all around Kurome and the room she was in, to keep anything from getting in and she from getting out. A large, piercing red eternally open vertically slanted eye would appear on the ceiling to keep watch over her, seeming completely indifferent to her exposed body, something like Security.
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:45 pm

"Tch. Whatever." Terumi reluctantly, but still expeditiously followed behind the owner of the hotel and down to the front desk. "What the hell is even up, anyway? The hell is about to happen?" Terumi was already pretty much doing some work for someone else, testing out these blade knuckles,  but he couldn't think of what this guy would want him to do otherwise. He just followed and waited to hear what had to be done.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

avatar

Posts : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04
Location : Whatever
Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:21 pm

There were a good number of people within the hotel, most of them minding their own business, drinking and carrying on as they did. Every eye seemed hard-boiled and sharp, untrusting of everyone around, nearly constantly shifting with unrest. There were few that kept together in a group, and for the most part, it seemed to be every man for himself. They kept to themselves, minding the owner. Many of them already knew who he was and would dare not bring about any trouble, considering what became of the others. As much as they hated it, they knew their place, and kept out of any skirmish in his presence. When the strange new face walked in, just as with the boy and the girl, they would turn to meet the eye of the strange man, already contemplating on what could be or what they were going to do. Even among the primarily roguish thoughts, no one rose from a seat. Simply kept watch.
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
avatar

Posts : 438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:12 pm

"Assassinate!!!" was the first thing that came out of the man's mouth, before suddenly, even more mechanical men behind him shouting the same thing would move out into the Deadman's Den, beginning to wreak havoc on the Valparaiso Denizens. With many robotic enhancements, such as weaponry, armor, strength and gadgets, the machines would start the bloodbath by slaughtering whomever and whatever got in their way first, as was commanded by their Tyrant Robot Overlord. They seemed completely indiscriminate about who they attacked, seeming to find all people here to be some sort of threat or stain on the land that they needed to clean. A massive, bloody fight would break out in no time flat and much mechanical whirring was heard.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
avatar

Posts : 301
Male Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:02 am

The riffraff in the hotel lobby was nothing new nor concerning to the owner, as though he'd already been through his share of these sorts of commotions before. With eyes unscathed and unstirred, he would suddenly spit at the men coming through the door, hurdling one of his 'Vamperial Fangs' at them. It drove through their cores like a pinpoint bullet, striking all of them and draining them dry of all energy and functionality. "Alright, everyone. You know the rule." Even in the Lawless Land, there was an unspoken rule that everyone agreed to, no matter what they said and what they felt. "Don't Die." It was more than 'Every Man For Himself' down here; it was 'Survival Of The Fittest' and 'Dog Eat Dog'; all such 'Lawless Laws' that simply became of everyone's actions and treatment toward each other in their Lawlessness. None were trusted, but the strong would survive.

With a path cleared for him to step out, Thanytoz would handle his own business, as a Businessman would, 'The Siren' being his 'Call To Arms' of sorts to the other part of the 'Family Business.' He knew the silent wail anywhere, and he had no time to waste on anyone here. "I'm Going Out," he said looking no one in the eye, but projecting his voice loud enough for everyone to hear as he clearly walked through the path of broken machines. "Boy..." he called, lashing his hand backward as his fluttering cape swathed over his shoulder, "Handle This." Because of Terumi's servitude to Thanytoz, this is how he would pay for the debt. However, like the rest of those that were part of his 'Family,' including those that were inducted by means of meager and humble servitude for whatever reason they found themselves doing so, there would be a portion of Thanytoz' power shared with him to keep him protected from harm... Unlike the rest of the Valparaiso Denizens. "My Power Is With You," He'd continue on as he threw his cloak upon his shoulder before him, which would suddenly spread outward as a great and mighty black dragon wing to clear out some room for his flight. "You Should Be Able To Feel It." That was the only hint Terumi would get. The energy that was just absorbed from each of the fallen machines would be transferred to him, charging him perpetually for as many machines that had been taken down in one blow, however many that would be in a straight line.(*Think Disgaea Techniques)

His next great black dragon wing sprawled outward with great force, mirroring the first and knocking away many machines set to assassinate everyone. "There..." he muttered to himself, having cleared a way to give people enough time to escape or to fight back. Taking off sent a powerful crushing wing beat that crushed any machines rattling around nearly mindlessly and flattening them nigh instantly. Whatever was left had to be dealt with by everyone else inside. The Dark One had to go to where he was beckoned.
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:37 am

Terumi's eyes widened after witnessing everything go down as it did. The killer robot men were nothing pleasant, clearly because they were hell bent on killing people... But the owner of the hotel seemed to have a lot of raw power that he was keeping hidden. Probably the same power he used to keep the rough looking crowd nearby in check in his presence. "Tch," he scoffed at being offered that type of 'power,' "... I can't stand hand outs..." Despite his rebellious demeanor, if his life was on the line, he'd use the power to keep himself from ending up wasted in the streets. But not before he tried to do things himself. "I got these 'Bladed Knuckles' for a reason. I'm gonna use em." When he equipped them, he clenched his fist tightly, electricity sparkling from the edges of the blades. Even if he had no control over this electrical current, it still surged through his charged body and loosed itself naturally, like he were a loose wire. "Bring it..." he muttered, sharpening his focus. He wondered what the roughnecks around here were going to do. Maybe, they could be of use as temporary partners... Or, perhaps, potential enemies.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
avatar

Posts : 438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:41 am

All of the machines, suddenly and rather brutishly being brushed to the side and crushed underfoot, would sputter and spatter electricity wildly due to frayed or destroyed circuitry. Some of them were very durable and wouldn't be harmed as severely as the others, and would instead rise up, not having been utterly defeated, but only severely weakened by the dark man with the dragon wings. As they gathered themselves, they would quiver and quake, attempting to regain their bearings. Some could be heard lowly muttering, "ass..Assassin...ate..." and attempting to draw their weapons using whatever they could from their damaged programming and circuitry.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

avatar

Posts : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04
Location : Whatever
Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:38 am

Since it seemed like the new guy had things under control, nobody moved a muscle. It was something like a cowboy's saloon in the old west. Every eye was cornered and every hand was prepared, but no one dared to make a move. It was only one very generous man off to the side that seemed to take admiration toward the spirited young man that he would raise a hand up and condense a bit of Spiritual Energy and unleash a Ki Blast from his hand. It would blow up one of the risen robots immediately; one of the more threatening ones with the highest power signature. The man would cross his arm and return to minding his own, as did the rest of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals
avatar

Posts : 54
Male Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:47 pm

Terumi clenched his teeth and his fist, his irritation rising with the sudden shot from the unknown person destroying one of the targets. "Didn't I JUST say..." His clenched hand would tremble violently, surging with electricity, and charging his Blade Knuckles, "... That I don't DO handouts?!"He took one step toward the nearest malfunctioning machine in the vicinity and shot through it at a high speed, his bladed fist set to cleave through metal and circuitry all in one decisive thrust. On contact, the shambling machine that was trying to slay him would be sliced through without hesitation, likely to be both severed and sapped of its electrical power. With eyes like a feral wolf, he hastily scoped out the next target, his hand still trembling for more. "Do I look like a fucking weakling to you!?" He hurled his other hand at top speed toward the next one, sending a jab like lightning to hack and slash whatever other machine was near him, and drain it of power, as well. HUH?" He bore his teeth like a wild beast, his hands still crackling and waiting for whatever would come next, as well as for his question to be answered.

_________________
Ugh. (Bio)

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

avatar

Posts : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04
Location : Whatever
Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:17 pm

The crowd chuckled a bit, the man that shot the blast, especially. "Heh. Cute kid." His voice was just as cocky as his attitude, which boasted arrogance even from just those three words. "Who said anything about giving you a handout, pup?" The man stood up and stepped out of the shadows, showing his face.

"That was MY target practice. For ME."
He smirked.

"Because I was BORED."

With a signature cocky smirk that backed up his ego, his attitude and his words, the man stepped closer, arms still crossed, and completely unconcerned about the 'threat,' just like everyone else. "Take your head out of your ass for a second and you might be able to see something like that." He squinted his eyes, the smirk only growing larger as he approached the boy. "And yes. You DO look like a weakling." The man quickly, as if on reflex, lifted his hand up and pointed it toward whatever was in front of the two of them and unleashed a simple, yet extremely powerful Ki Blast that would blow a hole through the door and wipe out whatever was still moving without breaking a sweat, then turned back around to look at this kid. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
avatar

Posts : 438
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Wasted; Fuck...   Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:28 am

Between both Terumi and the strange man, all of the shambling machines were made quick work of, leaving the Deadman's Den filled only with the Valparaiso Denizens that frequented the area naturally. There wouldn't be a machine in sight any longer.
Back to top Go down
 
Wasted; Fuck...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Crystal Dimension :: Pan Dimensia; The Thirteenth Absolute Final Wonderland :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Psycho Mesa :: Deadman's Den; the Forbidden Hotel-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: