The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7244

Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins   Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:17 am

='Tymon'=
September 26, 2022 At 3:20 AM
Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins Grudge10
"I'm Going To Make You Pay For Every Sin You Do, Even Not Talking To Me When I Directly Address You. Oh, Yes. Trust, I Will Surely Ignore You When You're In Poverty, Begging For A Blessing. But You Don't Think That Far Ahead."
-Grudge-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7244

Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins   Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:19 am

Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins Accoun10
"I Can't Wait For All The Theys And Thems And Shems And Hirs And All The Other Humans About To Destroy Themselves For Very Small Things, And Neglecting Any Other Issues Of True Relevance, In Their Decadence, And I Ascend The Ranks Of This Planet In Our Lifetime, And I Can See All Of Them Begging, In Poverty, Or In Any Kind Of Trouble, And I Remember The Day I Said 'Hi' On Facebook, And How They Were Really Petty, And I Will Ignore Their Lives Forevermore, Until Death Do Us Part. Yes, It's Time To Be -THAT- Petty." - 3:23 AM
-Account-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

Tymon's Vow On Your Life For Your Sins
Page 1 of 1