View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Coming Together; PASSWORD   Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:51 am

With the security system up and running and Tabrynth's adorable waifu volunteering herself as the first to engage it, a projection of Tabrynth in a primordial form (that is, without any true order to his shape nor form) would appear over Tetris Tensei, who had begun the simulation, as nothing but disembodied hands and a head in a pitch black void streaming with lines of digital code raining from the sky (something like 'The Matrix.')

"Mmm... Whenever you're ready... lovely~."It was clear that Tabrynth was still in a flirty mood. He wondered what she would do about that.
Back to top Go down
Tetris
Friday Malfortuna I :: Natsume Nirvana; Despair A La Discord

Rat
Capricorn Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Coming Together; PASSWORD   Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:10 pm

"Omnia Nirvana" Tetris said with decisiveness, immediately capturing a replica of Tabrynth's consciousness that she would use as a guide along the way. "You're Mine Now." Immediately, she would seek out the best method of resolving whatever was the current issue in this relatively messed up scenario that she'd gotten herself into, keeping her rage in order to ensure that she didn't lose focus and go into a blind anger. If her anger blinded her, she might make a foolish mistake and suffer greatly from just a single error with Tabrynth. She even had to keep her desires in order to ensure that they were still of a rival-esque demeanor. Tetris was aware of what would be done to her if she fell off for even a single fraction of a second. With Tabrynth's consciousness copied, she would not only have him around as a guide but also as a map of every move he was going to make that she would be able to remember and replicate anytime she wished. Thus, with her photographic memory recording his consciousness, Tetris should have already known the answer to the first puzzle. "PASSWORD?" It sounded like there was a powerful tension in her voice. A heavy strain.
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Coming Together; PASSWORD   Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:20 am

"Oh, you're just so cute~!" Tabrynth doted, clasping his disembodied hands together as his consciousness was copied and replicated by his beloved. "But you know with me things are never that easy, when I'm your opponent." That's something everyone should have known by now. When Tabrynth's consciousness was copied, because it would harbor the exact same thoughts of the original, it would already be consciously aware of what to do and what not to do and still have the exact same thought process as the original. Therefore, whatever the original thought, the replica would think, and at the time, the thought was to alter his own thoughts as well as the pattern of the puzzle to ensure Tetris didn't have a head start. "But you can call on me whenever you like and see if I'll help you out~. Hmhmhm..." Because he was the system, the puzzle and the brain that made them, they were all altered to his will to match at all times.

"No cheating..." he emphasized, one of his hands disappearing and reappearing over her head, ruffling her hair a bit, lovingly. "But here's a hint; the PASSWORD varies every time. It's part of the Security System to ensure no one gets in and gets my secrets hidden within the system. Though the real treasure is at the end, there are many minor treasures scattered throughout the system as a whole. This keeps intruders away." Because Tabrynth didn't particularly feel like wasting time on the PASSWORD sequence right now (especially because it altered naturally, automatically and manually based on scenario), Tetris could simply be allowed to pass into the first realm. "Alright, enough of all this, then. Come and have a little fun with us, my dear..." Tabrynth's disembodied hand lightly stroked Tetris' chin as his head drifted into the abyss, which, after a stream of code fell from the sky, would part suddenly into a new realm; the first floor of the Testament Palace.

Back to top Go down
Tetris
Friday Malfortuna I :: Natsume Nirvana; Despair A La Discord

Rat
Capricorn Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Coming Together; PASSWORD   Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:56 am

Tetris still couldn't tell if this was set up a long time ago and she'd just fallen into one of Tabrynth's traps or if this was actually coming together all at once here and now and Tetris just so happened to be wrapped up in it. She could never tell which it was with him and that displeased her to a certain degree. She wanted to know what he knew and why things came together the way they did, usually to Tabrynth's plan. She knew he was intelligent, especially for a psychic, but this was more than she'd been exposed to. Part of her life, much like Tabrynth's as Cleff, was collecting data. They did that together with Tetris as his filtering system. Yet it was the way he used it that interested her... He played dumb so much, yet always seemed to know exactly what was going on, how to get in, how to get out and the mechanics of the scenario. He was still hiding something from her that simply was off of her psychic radar, and now Tetris was more exhilarated than ever... Not that she'd let that show on her face.

"Hmph," was all she said, clenching her fist tightly. When the disembodied hand appeared and started stroking her chin, a powerful stimulation surged through her body causing her eyes to glow and her arm to seemingly move reflexively to punch it. Part of her didn't want his help, yet another part of her knew that it would be best to take it, simply as the most optimal answer. That was something else that made Tetris quiver; the fact that Tabrynth, himself was the best answer. Her eyes narrowed. "Hurry Up, Before I'm Out Of The Mood." Though she was quite astute as a challenger, she, herself had to be kept motivated to continue on this path. So far, she was more than charged, but if things started getting too aggravating, then things would get hairy for him. Tetris followed the floating head into the first chamber.
Back to top Go down

Coming Together; PASSWORD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1