The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Empty
PostSubject: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:37 am

='Ophiuchus'=
Handbook of Progress
January 1, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Behemo10
1360 :: 940
"What A Lovely Way To Bring In The New Year! For Once, Things Look Organized And Clean With No Mishaps. I Am Very Appreciative Of Those Who Kept Me Company In The Night. The Blessings Unto Them Certainly Are Lasting. That Was A Covenant I Made With Those Two, That I Certainly Not Forget, Which Is Also Why I Consecrate It With The Mark Of My Written Words. Such Is An Honor, And In The Future, They Will Rightly Know It, As They Deserve. And Thank You, Uriel, For The Blessings, As Well. How I Love My Angels."
-Behemoth-

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:38 am

Handbook of Progress
January 8, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Patien11
1367 :: 933
"Many Things Have Shifted In A Short Time. I Am Most Pleased By My Recent Interactions With Empress. Even The Expedition Of My Archiving Has Picked Up, Thankfully. If All Is Aligned Properly, Then This Should Be A 'One Quick Swoop' Type Of Clean Up; The True 'Whirlwind Of Elijah.' It Will Swoop Down And Pick Up And Clean Up Everything In One Go, And Then Rise Back Up Into The Sky, Like A Business Flow Chart. We Are At The Peak Of Something, Therefore, All The Potential Seems To Have Gathered At The Height. The Momentum Itself Should Carry Everything And Everyone Through To The End." - Ophiuchus (Patience)

*Empress Was The Nickname I Gave This Rich Chinese Bitch I Was Involved With Online At The Time Named Emma Zhu. She Said I Was A Dragon In Her Pants When She Bragged About Me Online About How Hot I Got Her When We Flirted, And I Also Wrote Some Haiku About Her, And Showed Her Some Of My Plans And Organizations When They Were First Blossoming. She Couldn't Wait For Me, However, And Also Had Very Troublesome Competition Problems, And Became Hostile When She Couldn't Outdo Me With Her Money, Despite Me Not Having Nor Making Any.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:40 am

Handbook of Progress
January 16, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Lectur10
Intersecting Parallel Dimensions: "Parallels Do Not Intersect, However What Happens In One Parallel Realm Causes A Branch In The First To Stem Into A New One. To Connect Two Parallels To Each Other, Two Parallels Must Simultaneously Take A Course Of Action That Will Branch Them Into The Exact Same Outcome Simultaneously. This Will Link The Two Parallels Through That One Intersecting Point And Allow Access Between The Two Parallel Dimensions Because Of The Singularity That Can Only Be Achieved When Both Parallels Hit The Same Point In Time And Space At Relatively The Exact Same Time And Space."
-Lecture-

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:50 am

Handbook of Progress
January 19, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Damnat11
"See How Humble Benjamin And David And Abimelek And Jesus Became When Vanity Struck Them In The Face And They Were Blind To Where It Was Coming From? This Is A Permanent Mark On Anyone Who Takes It Upon Themselves. The Humility Does Also Come From Sodomization Sometimes, If The Vanity Becomes Too Blinding."
-Damnation-

*"Vanity Has The Most Shame To Cover For A Reason, Which Is Why The Mark Is On The Face, As Are All Punishments." - Pride (Blemish)

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:52 am

Handbook of Progress
January 19, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Love12
"I Am Jesus, Whom You Are Persecuting. Now Get Up And Stand On Your Feet. I Have Appeared To You To Appoint You As A Servant And As A Witness Of What You Have Seen And Will See Of Me. I Will Rescue You From Your Own People And From The Gentiles. I Am Sending You To Them To Open Their Eyes And Turn Them From Darkness To Light, And From The Power Of Satan To God, So That They May Receive Forgiveness Of Sins And A Place Among Those Who Are Sanctified By Faith In Me."
-Love-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:54 am

Handbook of Progress
January 22, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Inform10
1381 :: 919
-Information-

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:59 am

Handbook of Progress
January 23, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Alignm13
"Search For How Many Constructs Are Attached To A Single Perversion At The Point Of Adhesion. This Is What Traps, Snares, Binds And Attaches Them To A Source."
-Alignment-

*Adherence Is A Form Of Adhesion, Only Verbal And Auditory.

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:00 am

Handbook of Progress
January 29, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Nirvan10
1388 :: 912
"I Have Begun The Test Of Job From The Perspective Of God Almighty And Find That I Know More Than Even I Had Thought. The Lord Has Blessed Me Greatly; More Greatly Than Even I Comprehended, And All My Thanks And Love For Such Divine Wisdom That Exceeds All Mankind Unto Him. Truly, Job Is The Ultimate Test, For Man, Beast, Demon, Angel AND God Can Be Tested Through The Measurements. They Each Will Read In Different Understanding And Those Who Read Can Be Measured To Different Levels Of Judgment In The Lord, With God Being Highest; The One Issuing The Test. This Is Most Holy, And I See Now How Much Of His Inheritance He Has Given Me. He Truly Did Give Me Everything. I Only Pray That Man Will Finally Submit That We May Go To Work On This Earth, And That I Be In My PROPER Place Once And For All. These Humans Are Getting Unruly And It Is Going To Make Me Strike Them Down." - Ophiuchus (Nirvana)

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:06 am

Handbook of Progress
January 29, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Sweep10
"Quick! Leave Jerusalem Immediately, Because The People Here Will Not Accept Your Testimony About Me."
-Sweep-

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:10 am

Handbook of Progress
January 29, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus The_la10
"I Am Jesus Of Nazareth, Whom You Are Persecuting."
-The Last Supper-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 6:12 am

Handbook of Progress
February 5, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Forbid13
1395 :: 905
"Alignment."
-Forbidden-

Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:24 pm

='Ophiuchus'=
November 26, 2017
Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Life11
"Lawless :: Traphouse : Hell ; Trap - Sacrifice ~ Grinch."
-Life-

I. "And Again, Observe Ye The Days Of Summer How The Sun Is Above The Earth Over Against It. And You Seek Shade And Shelter By Reason Of The Heat Of The Sun, And The Earth Also Burns With Growing Heat, And So You Cannot Tread On The Earth, Or On A Rock By Reason Of Its Heat."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamsiel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishim_(angel)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abaddon

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus   Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus Empty

Back to top Go down

Handbook Of Progress; Gospel Of Tymon - Ophiuchus
Page 1 of 1