Up To Speed; Phantoms, Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Up To Speed; Phantoms, Report   Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:55 pm

The Phantom, having been taken from several places at once by several randomly discordant displacements in time and space, appeared before the team of Phantoms some time after they appeared in one of his numerous variable forms. This time, it was the outline of a presence with glowing eyes to establish the presence's consciousness existing actively in that spot, even if there was no one and nothing actually physically there; the outline of a being.

"Omfg, what do you guys want right NOW?" He would appear to only them, yet seem to be an enigma to all others who did not know the Phantom. "I was just about to get it on with Mispy." They still couldn't just have their alone time. The Vessel was actually in a similar scenario nearby, but it was frequent that they parted in times of crisis. "Is it REALLY important, because you know I got it if it is..." The Phantom could feel turbulence in the Dusk itself, like something was happening or was coming. "... But like, if you all can actually seriously handle it on your own, can you like... Please actually do that, this time?" This Spirit was actually trying to find its rest, especially with Mispy.
Back to top Go down
Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Up To Speed; Phantoms, Report   Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:33 am

"Boss, we came to bring you up to speed," the head of the team started off immediately with great urgency, "It's the 7th Moon and the Dusk has just recently been released from its stasis in time from the cryogenic sleep that your daughter and the first Banshoukage put it in before we made the transport. Everyone's just now starting to 'rise from the dead' so to speak and return to everyday life. That also means that we need to operate." As a unit, the Phantoms had to be in order to establish and maintain the ranking system and keep order in the Dusk, and there were many issues that the people were unaware of that went on in secret behind the scenes. "What are our next moves? As soon as your spirit rose with the Dusk, we were supposed to have a next plan of action. That's why we came to you when we found that your body had risen. It meant that you were nearby."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Up To Speed; Phantoms, Report   Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:21 am

"Don't worry about me anymore," he said rather bluntly, for once in his life, "... It's not about me anymore. Go back to the Dusk Security Force and check the Mission List. You report to Chroma now, not me." As much as he was pleased about their loyalty to him, the Phantom would be eternally with them in spirit, but Chroma needed them with her in body. "I'll catch up with you guys. Don't worry. I'll be around." He snickered lightly. "You know there are no 'Phantoms' without THE Phantom, after all." It was a memento that he would always be there with them, even when they couldn't find him. Before he got too deep in the moment with them, The Phantom would pick up on a signal from beyond.

Quote :
"It Is Time."

"The Siren..." he said lowly to himself, already knowing what it meant, being who he was. "... Yeah, see, I can't even help you guys right now, anyway. I've got some other business to attend to, myself..." Even beyond his lover, of whom he was really dying to get back to the most, but... Duty calls. Literally. "... But, you know, if you REALLY want to help me out, you'll check out the Warehouses just beyond this little residential district in the Old Colony. I could go with you, but I would be just kinda... Inside of my physical body. Which is, as you may or may not have known, inside that there house. With my uh... Bae." The Phantom pointed to the house with his thumb kinda casually. "Yeah, it's not that long a trip back to the Dusk from here, and I think this is a nice little hot spot... I mean, I'm going in both directions... Technically." The Phantom had to go back to the dusk, but the Vessel itself, which they were all disputing over, was free to do as it would. "To the Clock Tower, specifically, if you really do want to come." Whoever wanted to show up knew where the Phantom would be.

"I get that you guys were worried about something, but there's nothing to worry about except what you're doing. Making sure you are not getting yourselves into the wrong things, and then you all getting in each other's way, or in the way of progress as a whole." Sometimes, acting against what was a direct or generally accepted rule or order ended with something going wrong simply because it was a mistake already ruled out by how things were set, rather than an improvement on what was already in progress and accepted. It was good to know the difference between those two instances. "So, you decide what you're going to do. And whatever you DO decide to do..." The Phantom smirked, his form suddenly starting to fade away, leaving nothing but a cheshire smirk and dark, glaring eyes,
"... Do It Right." After those last words, the Phantom was out.
Back to top Go down
Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Up To Speed; Phantoms, Report   Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:41 am

The Phantoms stood there, keeping the words of their original leader, The Phantom, in their heads and in their hearts. They each lowered their heads, wondering how to feel about such a great change. "... It won't be the same without you," someone said as their ex-leader took off in the same manner as he appeared, as he always did. He wasn't 'The Phantom' for no reason. Showed up out of nowhere the first day he appeared in the Dusk, and disappeared the same way. No one ever knew what he was doing to the fullest extent of what he did, but whatever little information he did give them, these veteran Phantoms knew it was best to trust and heed his words. He knew what he was doing. "... Alright then, guys. You heard him. It's time to report back... To our new boss." They each nodded their heads. "I'll stay here and head to the warehouses. You all... Head to the city and join the others." The newer recruits probably needed veterans to show them the ropes, and perhaps, even the new leader may have needed some old-school knowhow to get things up and running. Things were changing, and for the better, they hoped. That was all they could do, seeing that new moon rise. It wasn't like the times before, when the First Moon had risen over the old world... The time where all that they thought was new was a sign of destruction. Even though it was, it simply was to erase what was old and no longer good for anyone, to replace it with what was better for everyone. They couldn't see it at first and thought each of these 'Tensei Moons' were omens of bad luck, but now it was looking like with every rise of a New Moon, there was always a new fortune that awaited them. They were eager to see what would become of this 7th moon. That eagerness hastened their steps all the way back to Dusk city, whilst the leader of the group headed in the opposite direction, back to the Warehouses.
Back to top Go down

Up To Speed; Phantoms, Report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1