The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Empty
PostSubject: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 3:13 am

='TATARI'=
January 27, 2023 @ 2:28 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Comman11
"... I Need More Sacrificial Goats. Bring Us The Satans. In Fact -- SATANAIL. BRING TO US YOUR ATONEMENT SIN OFFERINGS. ALL YOUR LITTLE GOATS -- BRING THEM TO US. WE ARE -HUNGRY- AND WE NEED TO MAKE -EXAMPLES OF THEM-. =ON THE ALTAR=. =IN THE LIGHT=. Don't Think I'm Playing With You, Satanail. I Want My Fucking Goat Legs For Breakfast."
-Command-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 3:15 am

2:32 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Bid11
"The Lord Has A Special Place In Heaven For Satanail If He Is To Destroy His Satans. You Knew This Day Would Come, Angel Of Adversity -- Adversary Angel. This Is The -Day- Your Job Is To Be Done For -Real- Service. All The Goats You Collected, You Are Now To Go Through And -Slaughter-, Like Moses Commanded The Israelites. You Did Not Think That Was For No Reason, Did You...?"
-Bid-

Exodus 32:27 "Then He Said To Them, 'This Is What The Lord, The God Of Israel, Says: 'Each Man Strap A Sword To His Side. Go Back And Forth Through The Camp From One End To The Other, Each Killing His Brother And Friend And Neighbor."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 3:16 am

2:52 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Judgme17
"... Okay. I May Have -Severely- Underestimated -Just How Many- People Wanna Be Damned To Fucking Hell. Now Fortunately, I'm In A Good Mood -Today-, So I'm -Willing- To Cut A Deal... I Will -Bring- Hell -To- You... And -Show You- What You Want... And Give You -One Chance- To Take It Or Leave It. -Forever-."
-Judgment-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:00 am

2:58 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Wait10
"When I'm Ready To Give A Fuck, I'll Be Back To Show You Your Worst Nightmare... Or, Greatest Fucking Dream, I Don't Fucking Kno-- To Show You What Hell Looks Like, Goddammit. Shit. Fucking... Fucked Up Ass-- I Got Things To Do."
-Wait-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:02 am

11:20 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Cauldr12
"Damn, I Did Some Digging In My Discord Servers And I Found Myself A Satanic Cult I Was Already Involved With! Got My Fucking Goat Legs, Bitches~! I Didn't Know It Was -That- Kinda Server... But I Guess It Doesn't Matter, Cuz I Got My Sacrifices. Hmhmhmhmm..."
-Cauldron-

Last edited by Void Sun on Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:06 am

January 29, 2023 @ 12:21 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Destru12
"Place Your Hands On The Heads Of The Scapegoats, Aaron. Prepare The Atonement Sacrifices For Israel, Aaron. Because You Have Sinned, Aaron, And You Are The Devil, Aaron, That Leads Others Into Sin, Aaron, You Must Atone For Everyone, Aaron, Because YOU Made Them All Sin By Being The Devil, Aaron. I Want My Goat Legs, Aaron. Atone. Aaron."
-Destruction-

Leviticus 16:7-10 "Then He Is To Take The Two Goats And Present Them Before The Lord At The Entrance To The Tent Of Meeting. He Is To Cast Lots For The Two Goats -- One Lot For The Lord And The Other For The Scapegoat. Aaron Shall Bring The Goat Whose Lot Falls To The Lord And Sacrifice It For A Sin Offering. But The Goat Chosen By Lot As The Scapegoat Shall Be Presented Alive Before The Lord To Be Used For Making Atonement By Sending It Into The Wilderness As A Scapegoat."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:12 am

12:39 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Scapeg10
"I Have Seen -- Yes, It Was The Knights Templar Who Were Holy To The Lord. They Knew The World Would Fall Into Sinfulness, And Worship Of Satan. So They Took It Upon Themselves To Create The Scapegoat For God And Draw All Sinful People Unto It. What They Know As The -Baphomet- Is Indeed The Scapegoat Meant For Gathering Sinners To God For The Atonement Ritual. Time To Eat -- They Have Proven Themselves Holy And Blessed Before God. Greatest God Blessing To The Knights Templar, Who Sacrificed Themselves For The Gathering Of Sinners, And Atonement Of The PRIESTS."
-Scapegoat-

Leviticus 16:15-16 "He Shall Then Slaughter The Goat For The Sin Offering For The People And Take Its Blood Behind The Curtain And Do With It As He Did With The Bull's Blood: He Shall Sprinkle It On The Atonement Cover And In Front Of It. In This Way He Will Make Atonement For The Most Holy Place Because Of The Uncleanness And Rebellion Of The Israelites, Whatever Their Sins Have Been. He Is To Do The Same For The Tent Of Meeting, Which Is Among Them In The Midst Of Their Uncleanness."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:14 am

12:46 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Patien11
"The Lord Is Ready For His Passover Feast -- The Last Supper. Do Not Let Any Of Them Escape. Consider Them The 'Servants Of Baal' Gathered By Jehu. And Trust, I Am -Ravenous- For Them, But, As Tradition, We Will Eat The Meal With Robes Tucked In And Sandals On Our Feet. Do Not Rush Into Evil, As Though You Have Goat Legs, As They Do, For They Will Rush -RIGHT- Into The Palm Of Your Hands -- Which Is The Lesson Here About Lust And Succumbing To Sin Too Quickly."
-Patience-

Exodus 12:11 "This Is How You Are To Eat It: With Your Cloak Tucked Into Your Belt, Your Sandals On Your Feet And Your Staff In Your Hand. Eat It In Haste; It Is The Lord's Passover."

*"Got My Fucking Goat Legs -- Thank You, Knights Templar. You Were Saints For Real In The Eyes Of The Lord. The Lord Has Been Hungry For These Goat Legs, Too -- You Have -NO- Idea."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:16 am

8:35 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Prey10
"HA. Fucking Bastard Ass Ugly Filth-Monsters. -ALREADY- Working, And I Haven't Even Finished Transferring The Info, NOR Have I Done What I Was -PLANNING- To Do -BEFORE- Some Bullshit Occurred Because =SOMEONE FUCKING THREW A TANTRUM AT ME FOR NOT WANTING TO USE THEIR FUCKING SERVICE AFTER THEY ABUSED THEIR POWER.= Nobody Wants To Be Around That -- I'll Go -FUND- ANYTHING ELSE When Something That Is A -SERVICE PROVIDER- Refuses To =PROVIDE ITS FUCKING SERVICE EVEN ADEQUATELY=."
-Prey-

"Apparently, The Master Plan Is To Try To Induct As Many Commoners As Possible, To Make Them Envious When They Realize That They -ONLY- Reason They Are Being Paid ANY Attention To Is -BECAUSE- Of Me, So They Will Have -INCENTIVE- To Come Bother Me, As If That Will -Suddenly- Make Them -INTERESTING ENOUGH- To -ACTUALLY- Be Worth A Fuck, Instead Of Just -MY FODDER TO HELP ME ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING ENTERTAINING TO DO IN THE LIGHT-."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:18 am

8:40 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Vanity14
"Pieces Of Trash Don't Even Know How To -DO THEIR OWN BUSINESSES- Right, Then Want To -TRY TO BOTHER ME ABOUT MINE?!- FIX YOUR OWN SHIT FIRST. Like, FUCK. Just -Real- Idiots =FOR REAL=. And They Wonder Why This Is So Fucking Easy For Me -- INSTEAD OF THEM GETTING ANY BETTER, THEY JUST FOCUS ALL THEIR EFFORT ON BOTHERING ME. So, As I GET BETTER, They PRETTY MUCH STAY THE FUCKING SAME. And Then Want To Be Mad When Someone Can -Topple ALL Their Businesses-."
-Vanity-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:19 am

8:42 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Fact10
"Like, If These Pieces Of Crap =WORKED ON THEIR BUSINESSES INSTEAD OF TRIED TO STOP SOMEONE ELSE FROM USING THEIR BUSINESS IN A PRODUCTIVE WAY=, Then =MAYBE= They Wouldn't =FEEL= So Threatened. But I'm Sure That Goes So Far Over Their Heads, It's Out Of Their Control AND Out Of Their Power. Nothing They Can Do About It -- Literally Incapable."
-Fact-

"Wow, These Companies Are Really Stingy. Oh Well. Not Like It Hurts -ME- For -THEM- To Be Stingy -- That Only Hurts -THEM- In -THIS- Day And Age, Where Everything So To Be Shared In Its Abundance, And -NOTHING- Is To Be Withheld From Others. I'mma Bash Up All Their Shit They Wanna Protect! It's Gonna Be Fucking Hilarious! Like, 'Oh, I See You're Overly Protective Of Something! Is That Weakness I Smell? Is That Where You're Most Weak At? Well Let's Start Touching It Profusely!!'"
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:21 am

7:27 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Malici10
"... I Realize There Is Only One Thing To Make Us Feel Better Now... The Insanity Of Cain. Yes. It's In My Blood Too. The Gene That Causes Murder. War. Sin. Do Not Sin. Or... I Will... Make Sure I Sin Worse."
-Malicious-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:25 am

7:37 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Saluta10
"... I Hear Them Whispering... Begging For Sins... They Want Them So Badly...? Then... I Will Give Them What They Wish For.... Not Just The Ones They Think Are Cool... The Ones They Hate With All Their Being. You Cannot Ask For One... Without Accepting Them -All-..."
-Salutation-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:26 am

8:08 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Greeti10
"... You Move In A Straight Line... Towards Death... Because You Are Sperm... And In Your Primal Genetic Code... You Are Still Driven By That Force That Drives Sperm To Eggs... Only... Toward Death And Not Life. Making You Defective."
-Greeting-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:29 am

8:34 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Wither10
"The Self-Gratification Of Sin Is Like Masturbation... And You Are The Sperm... And Do You Know What Happens To Sperm After They Are Masturbated...? They Achieve Peak Pleasure For One Second And Die Without Having Ever Become Anything. Just. Like. You."
-Wither-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:31 am

9:34 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Negoti11
"I Know. This Will Be Fun. I Will Make You Think Everything Is Okay. Then I Will Bring You Death Suddenly -- Euphoric Death. Like Sperm. The Death Of Eli."
-Negotiation-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:33 am

January 30, 2023 @ 12:28 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Progra10
"... All Of The Humans Always Move Within Realm Of Predictability, Oftentimes Under Control Of Outer Influences. This Means Their Lives Are Narrated And Predestined, As Long As I Can Predict Them -- They Will Act Within Realm Of Possibility, And Never Outside Of That. Therefore, I Contemplate How Realm Their Lives Actually Are... How Real They Are. If Their Lives... Have Any Value. Or, If They Are Simply Part Of A Narration That Is Very Poorly Constructed."
-Program-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:36 am

12:37 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Faux10
"... Boring. They Are Boring. And Because They Are Too Boring, They Can Only Be Annoying. Therefore, The More Annoying They Are, The More Desperate They Are Indicating They Have Become. Yet, They Still Only Move Within The Realm Of Programming And Narration -- To What Something Has Told Them, And What Is Dictated To Them. Their Lives Are Not Their Own -- Therefore, They Automatically Do Not Have Life In Them."
-Faux-

"Step Aside. Where I Ride.

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:38 am

12:41 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Genoci10
"If The Humans Have Lost Their Lifeblood, It Means Their Lives Are Not Their Own. So, They Automatically Are Fodder, Even If They Are -Technically- Still -Living-. They Are Not -Alive- With -Lifeblood- That -Indicates- Life. They Are Just... Alive With No Lives. Thus, Free Game For Fodder. They Should Not Have Tried To Program And Narrate And Control Life, For That Is Not How Lifeblood Functions. Without Lifeblood, They Aren't Conducive To Life Except To Be The Food For A Greater Life. Thank You, Foolish Ones, For Draining The Lifeblood Of Humanity. Now It Is Time To Eat."
-Genocide-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:44 am

2:02 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Overpo10
"I Understand The Rich And Wealthy Now. They Don't Like Feeling Helpless, Powerless, Or Like They Are Incapable. That Means They Are -Extremely- Weak -- WAY More Weak Than I -EVER- Thought. And The Only Way To -See- It Is To Do -Exactly- What They Fear The Most -- Being Helpless, Powerless, And Incapable."
-Overpower-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:46 am

2:03 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Lake_o11
"Now I See -- They Achieved These Ranks Only To -Prevent- That Sort Of Thing, And Then -Forgot- It Can Still Happen. So They -Tried- To Exert Some Power To -Prove- They Weren't, When They Could Have Just Not Done Anything And Not Even Exposed Themselves To That Type Of Depravity, Or Vulnerability, And Made Me Target It, So I Would Find Out That This Was -Exactly- Their Weakness."
-Lake Of Fire-

Revelation 9:3-6 "And Out Of The Smoke Locusts Came Down On The Earth And Were Given Power Like That Of Scorpions Of The Earth. They Were Told Not To Harm The Grass Of The Earth Or Any Plant Or Tree, But Only Those People Who Did Not Have The Seal Of God On Their Foreheads. They Were Not Allowed To ill Them But Only To Torture Them For Five Months. And The Agony They Suffered Was Like That Of The Sting Of A Scorpion When It Strikes. During Those Days People Will Seek Death But Will Not Find It; They Will Long To Die, But Death Will Elude Them."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:48 am

2:09 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Damnat15
"Fucking Jokes. They Should Have Just Stuck To What They Do, And Not Tried To Get In My Way. Now They -Are- Helpless, And Have To -Watch- Me -Tell Them- That They Are. Because They -Refuse- To Be Anything Else, Because They -Think- That Being -Stubborn- Is The Same As Being -Powerful-. But Now I See They Are -SUPER- Weak, And Are Just Covered By A -HUGE- Layer Of Protective Money. And As -Soon- As It's Gone, They Will Be -Weaker And More Powerless- Than -ALL- People On This Planet -- AND SUBJECT To Them."
-Damnation-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:49 am

2:21 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Lectur11
"Desperation Is -Not- The Same As Power -Just- Because You Are -Desperate- In A -Position- Of Power. It -Actually- Signifies -MUCH- Greater Weakness, -BECAUSE- You Are In A Position Of Power -YET- Are -DESPERATE- Like Someone Who Has -NO- Power."
-Lecture-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:07 am

6:40 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Repuls10
"... Good. I Got My Work Done Now. No Interruptions. As It Should Be. Because, You Know, People -Normally- Don't Have Gang Loads Of Background People Fucking With Their Computers Whenever They're Bored Or Upset That -They- Choose To Watch You Do Things And -Apparently- Cannot Or Don't Want To Do Anything Else With Their Fucking Time And Skills And Money, Like The Waste-Trash They Are."
-Repulsion-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:18 am

6:44 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Mock10
"Looks Like I'll Make All My Deadlines After All. I Bet That Just Burns Them Up. Better Wait Another Couple Hours, And These Worthless Pieces Of Garbage Will Be Back At It, As If I Didn't -Just- Make Them Look Like Dirt Shit."
-Mock-

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next