Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas

Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:52 am

Deep down below Manor Malfortuna, where the Pangenerator that powers the Dusk had been transported and kept safe beyond the Boiler Room that guarded the area, a dark shadow rose up from the ground and into the large chamber filled with nothing but darkness, save for the radiant crystalline glow emanating from the Pangenerator, itself.

"Here it is, Daughter..." Thanytoz said with a slight smile, raising his arm so that Shinritha may emerge from the darkness, "The power core of the Dusk, which has my spirit in it... And soon to be the power core of the entire Factorial City once we make our connections." Shinritha's soul needed to be securely rooted to this, like Thanytoz's, in order for this to work. "Are you prepared, Daughter, to know your place here...?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk

Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:19 am

"I was born ready," Shinritha said confidently as she stepped out from under the dark cloak of Thanytoz, gazing at the Pangenerator with a determined expression. "Uh, but can we hurry this up, dad, cuz I kinda wanna get back into my PJ's..." When Shinritha had stepped outside of the Manor before to look at the Manufactory, she'd slipped back into her formal gown whilst traversing the dark chambers, but now that it was over, she was just itching to get right back out of it. She hoped that she didn't sound rude or anything, but she really did want to relax, honestly. "... Sooo. What's the plan, Pops?"

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, the Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:30 am

Thanytoz gazed into the Pangenerator, the Crystal Oversoul, and smiled, his eyes filled with a great eagerness. It was all coming together before his eyes, and though it was a lot to look at, he was more than happy with everyone's work. "Ah, don't you worry, Dearest... You won't need your body here for long. And then you can go back upstairs and rest in peace. Hmhmhm." What Thanytoz needed from Shinritha was her spirit; the original soul of all of his eldest daughter's forms; Tabitha, herself.

"The only thing I need you to do is step forward and allow the Pangenerator to touch your soul. When it does, there should be a resonance that embeds your soul within it, where it will rest. After that, I will be dealing with your soul whilst your vessel... May relax." He laughed lowly to himself with anticipation, nearly ready for the next step as it was. He was getting ahead of himself, since they hadn't even completed this step of the process, but being able to see so deeply and clearly into the darkness gave Thanytoz a foresight that could be envied. He had to be patient with his knowledge, since this was a surprise for his daughter, which was why this was kept from her. "Step forward, Shinritha, and resonate with the Pangenerator."
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:46 am

Shinritha nodded her head, taking in all of Thanytoz's words and approached the Pangenerator. It was radiant, with a power that she was able to feel before she even got close. It held a nostalgic feeling, something like spiritual power that held the spirits of the worlds of old. Though she was born and raised in the original Dusk, Shinritha had heard many tales of the Reality, which was the village before the Dusk, that she could also feel emanating from within the Pangenerator. With all of this power swirling about in such a confined space, she was nearly allured, herself, into being lost in it. She raised her hand up to touch it slowly, closing her eyes and focusing deeply on her own soul... And when she touched the Pangenerator, she would initiate a resonance with it and her own soul, opening herself up to receive its power and for her own power to flow into it in equivalent exchange. Shinritha kept her mind focused and her heart open, not opening her eyes once nor breaking concentration, so that this power would not overwhelm her.

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, the Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:00 pm

The Great Crystal Oversoul of the Veritas, the Pangenerator, would receive the Spirit of the young Shinritha Tensei, accepting her Resonance and reciprocating, itself. The Soul of the very planet they lived on beat with a powerful pulsation, as if reacting to it like a heart. It could feel her.

"... Can You Hear Me... Tabitha...?" a voice suddenly spoke out; a rather familiar one, which she should have known all too well. Before long, the distorted, yet crystalline image of a masked face she knew and loved would appear within the Pangenerator's crystalline body, being none other than The Phantom, who was this Pangenerator as a whole. "If You Can... Relinquish Your Spirit, Daughter... Come Join Me In Peace, My Dear..." The loving embrace of a father would touch her very heart, touching her very soul. At that moment, Shinritha's very soul and the spiritual energy within it should have been awakened and drawn out of her, unleashing her true form, which would be allowed to enter the Pangenerator after it was released from her body.
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Shinritha's eyes shot wide open, filling to the brim with tears as she gazed upon the face of the Crystal Oversoul, hearing its voice clearly in her head and in her heart. "F... Fa..." she was nearly speechless. Though she was already connected to the Dusk, this was a different sort of feeling entirely... Like she was connected more to her father's soul than anything, this time. She felt her own spirit rising within her as she felt the loving embrace of his soul around hers, as if their hearts were intertwining. "... Yes, Father..." she said softly, sticking her chest out. At that very moment, the spider-like ornament affixed to her chest would suddenly remove itself, releasing the bindings on her 'Reverse Rejection.' Out of the eternal void would come her very soul, which Shinritha would relinquish to the Pangenerator during the resonance. After it was released, she would pass out, completely drained and tired.

Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Sprouting from the gaping hole in Shinritha's chest would be the great darkness that was (usually) contained inside of her; the very depths of the bottomless void that was her very heart and soul. It emerged at first as a massive ambiguous tendril, lashing about violently searching for some sort of stability for not only its ambiguous form, but also for the tendril to rest upon. It slammed down hard into the ground and suddenly solidified as a bent leg, something like that of a spider's and a human's, completely blackened and somewhat shriveled, as if burnt to a crisp. The immense leg would be first to sprout out from the tiny hole, yet, several more dark appendages burst out afterward, slamming into each solid foundation that could be found for level grounding. Some seemed to resemble arms and hands, yet all held qualities of both arachnid and humanoid.

When it was sure that each was secure, the eight arms and legs would pull hard from out of the void that seemed to wish to keep them eternally bound with a vacuous force like that of a black hole, or even greater, eternally taking in whatever was nearby and trapping it within the confines of the dark pocket dimension where the heart and soul of Shinritha Tensei was locked away. Before too long, a bulbous bod, like the rear of a spider, would burst outward next, with only the hideous head of eight multicolored eyes, none of which were the same color, peering out of the pitch blackness that was this spider's body. A sinister, nearly insane smile spread on the being's face, whose head was like that of a human, similar to the appendages.
"... Daddyyyy..." it cried out in a raspy, grungy voice, turning around to peer into the light, "... Am I... Ugly...?" This was the true form of Shinritha Tensei, and each of her other humanoid forms; some sort of enormous misshapen blob of darkness, seeking a form, searching for life and love, as she had been in her death. "... Do you... Love me...?" The spider-girl would raise her arms up to return the embrace of the being of light, seeking to wrap around and fully embrace the Crystal Oversoul, herself. "... I... Love You..." She would wrap her arms around it tightly, first with one set, then with the next, and peer into it with all eight of her spider eyes.

And all the way to brink of the Resplendent Dawn,
The Phantoms shall patrol this city as the ghosts of its the Sunset's Shadow (Weapons),
And be that Shadow's Silent Light. (13 Restrictions)

This is my Oath... to my Father (Legendary Art) and this filthy World... (Bio)
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Thanytoz would be the one to catch the falling Shinritha, who should definitely have been drained by releasing so much of her Spiritual Energy all at once; in fact, to release her very Spirit itself from her body, in the fullness of its form should have left her in such a state naturally. "Easy does it..." he'd say, stroking her unconscious face with the back of his hand.

"... Daughter..." He would say firmly, not yet looking upon the monstrous form of Tabitha, "... No. Tabitha..." Thanytoz generally refrained from calling his children by their respective names, referring to them as 'Daughter' or as his personal love-names for them, but sometimes, he knew, it was important to speak to them seriously by calling them by their actual names. A form of security. "... It's Not Polite To Ask Questions You Already Know The Answer To..." He looked up to her with a stern face, tears in his eyes, somewhat devastated that she had to even ask him something like that. "It's Not Polite." After all he'd done for her thus far, and each of the sacrifices he made in terms of his own life, and sometimes, even his sanity and appearance before others, just for her, to question his love for her here and now was almost like a shot in his heart. Yet, he could tell that this was nothing of the sort. No matter what, she was still a child... His child. She needed reassurance in his love for her, and that was understandable. Her self-esteem was not what it should be, and it was clear that this was because of the true nature of her form, which, to the eyes of many, would be considered hideous and 'ugly,' as she seemed to think she was. She was still a girl... A woman. As much as she tried to deny such things, she still very much cared about those things, even if not all of them.

Thanytoz drew the unconscious bod of Shinritha closer to him, hugging her tightly and holding her securely, whilst never taking his eyes off of her true form, as he continued. ".... I Taught You Better Than That. And I Know You're Smarter Than That." Even for things like this, a firm reprimanding was in order, despite the tenderness of the situation. However... He was still able to smile at her, and look upon her without fear. For, his form was possibly far more grotesque and hideous than even her own, despite what she may have felt about herself. "... You Are A Beautiful And Powerful Young Lady And Spirit, No Matter What You May Appear To Be. I Know Your Soul, And That Soul Is Of Nothing But Beauty. You've Done All In Your Power To Please Your Father And Earn My Respect And Love, Even When It Was Already Before You In Your Entire Life. You Must Have More Faith In Me... And In Yourself, My Girl." He would gently lay the body of Shinritha down on the ground and close his eyes, kneeling down to kiss her upon the forehead, "... As Well As In Our Love." The love of the Tensei was widely misunderstood, even within the family, itself, especially with the Darknesses of each Tensei, who needed it the most. Each of them was hiding something monstrous about themselves from the others, and even if they knew, all kept up a certain face to keep their monstrous forms at bay. Yet, it was clear that his daughter, Tabitha, the eldest, wished to be accepted for the truth of her soul... Just as Thanytoz did in his youth.

"You Remind Me So Much Of Myself, Dearest Heart..." he began again, raising himself up in a soft geyser of shadow, "... And Because Of That, I See Myself In You When I Look Upon You." Thanytoz would stay there in front of her face, looking her deeply in all of her eyes, knowing that she would be looking back and into his mind and soul. He touched the face of his dark child, rubbing her cheek softly. "... Myself, And Your Mother. And You, My Dear. As Your Own Person." He felt himself growing emotional, yet would let it all be suppressed in the darkness so that he could get the fullness of his speech out. "... You're More Beautiful Than You Could Ever Imagine, My Girl. No Matter What You Look Like, Always Remember That It's About Who You Are That Is What Makes You Beautiful Not What You Look Like. Even In This State... You're Less A Monster Than What We've Seen In Our Years. Especially On That Lost World." He would raise himself higher, up to about where her forehead was, and then move closer to it in his swirling geyser of darkness, pressing his lips upon her forehead, just as he did to her physical body. "I Love You, Tabitha." Thanytoz smiled at her and gazed deeply into her eyes with his own, most notably the eternally open Third Eye upon his own forehead. "... Do Not Ever Question That Again." He raised a hand to his own chest, clenching it relatively tightly, which would cause the Pangenerator to fluctuate in its wavelength, showing Tabitha directly just how very connected Thanytoz's own soul was to this, as well, like Tabitha was soon going to be. "... It Hurts Daddy's Heart To Think You Would Feel That Way After All That We've Been Through." It would hurt him if anyone did that, but it hurt the most coming from his own daughter, of whom should have known that for certain. Tabitha wasn't like the others. "You Are My Firstborn, Even In Death, And That Means More To Me Than You Know. But I Hope That This..." He would turn, alluding to the Pangenerator, and his own Soul, which rested inside of it, "... Will Help You To Understand." He would then back away from Tabitha and lower himself to the ground, allowing the Pangenerator to continue on with the binding process of both their Hearts and Souls, as well as their sealing to the Dusk, the Veritas and Mechanica's Factorial City as its core. "Only The Smallest Token Of My Truest Love... Daddy's Dearest Heart."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:50 am

Suddenly the radiance of the Pangenerator grew brighter than ever, consuming the entire chamber in light. This light washed over Tabitha, Thanytoz and Shinritha, even seeping into the gaping chasm in Shinritha's chest and filling it with the power of the Crystal Oversoul of the Veritas. Shinritha, the Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk, would then be bonded more deeply with the Crystal Oversoul of the Veritas, and afterward, would have her spirit purified. From then on, just as it was with her father, there would eternally be a piece of him inside of her soul as a light that would always shine inside of the darkness of the void within her, and also eternally rest inside of her very Spirit, Tabitha. The shining light would even touch the third eye of the giant spider woman, and fill the brim of her darkness and Thanytoz's with the power that would eternally bind each of them together. At that moment, when it was certain that each of them were one of soul, even in their individuality, the entire Factorial City, as well as the Dusk, would go into motion. From there, the rest of the Veritas would be powered. "Rest In Peace, Tabitha..." the words of the Crystal Oversoul rang, before the spirit within would fall silent, perpetually generating the planet from there on without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:59 am

Tabitha, completely moved by the words of her father, Thanytoz, would be consumed by the bright light that poured out from the Pangenerator, which at first was blinding and slightly volatile, yet, once she got adjusted to it, would become loving and tender, like her father's embrace and kiss upon her forehead. Suddenly, Tabitha felt at peace with all she had once been restless about in her life, thinking nothing more of the scornful thoughts of self-loathing that once flooded the darkness of her soul. Still rather speechless, all she felt that she could do now was simply accept what was said and done and become more confident in herself, as well as her father, as he'd insisted. He was right about everything, and it was about time for her to stop selfishly believing it wasn't so. "... I understand..." she'd say softly and sweetly, now resting her head upon the Pangenerator like a pillow, and wrapping her arms around it tightly. "I will protect you... I will protect the Dusk... And I will protect our heart and soul..." This was Tabitha's new found conviction in all the love she was feeling, and she would stroke the Crystal Oversoul just as lovingly as her father had done to her, reciprocating the feelings shared. She would even kiss it, herself, and seek to close her eyes and get lost in this light she'd never truly known before. "... You can count on me... Dearest Dad." It looked almost as if she could swallow the entire thing whole with just her body alone, yet she would rest upon it as a protector and not a consumer, for the light that she would hold true to was also now part of her. This was her heart. This was her soul. And she was the Spirit of it, just like her Father.

The Phantoms shall patrol this city as the ghosts of its the Sunset's Shadow (Weapons),

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:11 am

Thanytoz was pleased to see that his daughter was in full awareness of the depth of his love for her, as well as the growth in her love for him and the Veritas. The determination and conviction was clear in her voice, as well as the love in her actions and in her soul. Thanytoz could feel it within himself, and would eventually be able to feel Tabitha, herself, in the same way, as if she were a piece of his very soul. Likewise, she should have felt the same of him, forever and always. "... Good Show, Tabitha..." He'd say finally, more than proud of her. "But even now... There is still just a little bit more to do before you're free to go off on your own..." It was time to show her the resting place of her spirit, where the new Kurogami was to protect and oversee from the darkness. He would hurl his cape over the unconscious Shinritha Tensei and have her dropped gently in her bed in Manor Malfortuna through the portal of darkness on the underside of his own cape. "The Pangenerator will be fine from here. It was protected long before you decided to be its protector. But now... It should be stronger than ever." He smiled to himself, closing his eyes and starting to melt into a pool of darkness on the ground. "Come along, dear, and follow Daddy when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:05 pm

"Mmm..." Tabitha moaned a bit, enjoying her resting upon the light of the Crystal Oversoul. As soothing as it was, she knew that she'd have to get up eventually. As her father said, this wasn't the last stop, and she had made it a personal mission to stop lollygagging, herself. "Here I come, Pops..." she'd utter softly, not wanting to get up. It was really like being able to rest in peace... A sleep that was so soothing and comforting, you didn't want to rise up again. Yet, she knew she had to. "... Daddy..." she muttered, still petting the Pangenerator like some sort of rare treasure, "... I won't let anything or anyone harm us..." A sinister smile spread upon her octoocular face, and each of her eight eyes would flash red. "... I'll Kill Them All." That was a promise. With it set in her heart and spoken outwardly to the Crystal Oversoul, Tabitha would rise from upon it and sink into the same dark hole left open by Thanytoz, following him wherever he was taking her. "Rest In Peace..."

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:36 pm

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down

Factorial Core; Heart of Mechanica
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1