The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tainted; VOID

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tainted

Tainted

Job/hobbies : Chata (Sin)

Tainted; VOID Empty
PostSubject: Tainted; VOID   Tainted; VOID EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 12:41 pm

"Beings Whose Very Existences Have Been Nullified From Life, Itself. They Serves As Discarded Creatures Whose Only Purpose Are To Clean Up Messes And Nullify Their Existences. They Are Considered Both The End Of Life And The Harbingers Of Death That None Escape From. They Are The Garbage Cans Of Life That Perform Maintenance Among The Tainted In Order To Erase Them, Yet Are Still Hazardous To What Lives." * Belial
Back to top Go down

Tainted; VOID
Page 1 of 1