The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 3
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Valparaiso Chapter 1; Test Run   Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

The ground rose up in the midst of the blood soaked field, the cellular composition of the land pulling itself together to form Kairo Khrona, the strange cosmic man, followed immediately by the surface of a horned head coagulating under him from the same earth that he had forged himself from.

Kairo Khrona immediately hopped from the head of whatever creature was peeking out from below the surface of the ground and touched the soil, soaking up the DNA of the slain.

"..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:39 pm

After Ty-kun knocked some sense into that senselessness that was going on in his universe, he would turn his head to the astral bodies nearby, heightening his 'True Sense' beyond the affixed proximity currently, and began to scan the fullest dimensions of this dimension through observation alone. "... Now. All that is taken care of... Daughter Veritas is safe..." Ty-kun turned his head toward wherever the Final Fantasy universe was and searched for his ascendant Eighth Restriction form inside of that realm.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:06 am

Thanytoz laughed along with the Sinskin slave as she commented on the fact that she just couldn't be serious. Now that they were linked of mind, Thanytoz could see why, and could enjoy in the same type of humor and laughter that the servant did. He embraced her firmly, saying to her, "Nevermind that, dear girl! We can simply watch all the cartoons we want to!" Thanytoz could see clearly what her special ability, the Toon Force, was and also what happened when it was paired with the Infinity Gauntlet. "And if things get a little too serious, then I will certainly deal with it." Thanytoz crossed his arms and closed his eyes, thinking deeply. Now that they were connected in the Third Eye, Sinskin lass could hear Thanytoz's deepest thoughts, which he kept completely hidden in ambiguous darkness to the outside world via his mental power. "... I Knew From The Day I Met You That I Would Call You My Daughter..." he said, flashing through the memories of the Lich King and remembering when he first scraped up the slave girl and brought her into his adoptive custody, appearing to him for the first time with Zita. Normally, Thanytoz's thoughts were kept hidden, but now they would sporadically play out in the darkness around them. Thanytoz also couldn't help but to remember someone under a false Tensei identity stepping forth before the Lich King before the transformation.

"But alas, it has been long. Much too long, at that." Thanytoz was not fond of going through such trials and tribulations between others that were close to him or attempting to be close to him, but during the process of whatever sort of paths everyone took, he knew that sometimes others needed to do certain things by themselves. "But now, I'm watching over you as your Living Shadow. All Tensei that have a Living Shadow must discover what it is, where it is, how to control it and its name. If you do not know its name, simply call upon your Shadow and it will help. It remains connected to you at all times so that you may call upon its assistance for you for any reason. It is the obligation of the Living Shadow to protect the body and can act of its own will anytime it wishes." These were the basics of the Living Shadows and how they were developed. He hoped she was paying attention. Their thoughts should have been feeding directly to and from each other wherever they were right now, making the inside of their minds like a conference room for them whenever they peered into the depths of the backs of their minds. "The one thing about the Living Shadow is that it does not speak to you with words, but you can hear its voice in your mind. But it never speaks out loud. You need to know this for when you exit back out of your mind and I stop talking to you."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:09 am

As long as the Sinskin had been paying attention and understood everything that she needed to know in order to progress, she was free to do whatever she wanted. "Perhaps you should get out of your head and go do something?" Thanytoz shrugged his shoulders, kicking a leg up into the air and falling to his rear, a large throne of darkness rising up to meet him midway before he hit the ground and cushion him with black, velvet pillows. "There are all types of things to do. All you have to do is go out and explore, I suppose." He casually waved his hand in the air. "But I'll be with you the entire time, and you'll be able to see it... Now that you know I am your Living Shadow." There was much more to this than that, but Sinskin would have to get very deep into the Darkness of the Tensei Family in order to really know the full extent of the Living Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:59 am

"Hm... Well, you're more aware than I anticipated,"
Thanytoz had to see as he noticed Sinskin intentionally speaking out beyond the boundary, where any and all were allowed to hear from when and wherever they were. She was fluent in speaking to the universe, but perhaps the darkness in her mind prevented it from being clearly understood. Fortunately, now, Thanytoz could hear her clearly, as well. "... This means you'll need to start from the 0th Restriction and move your way up. But don't worry about those matters if you are not quite ready." Unlocking the Thirteen Restrictions was a lifelong journey and not just done in a day, so it could be pushed to the back for a while. "Well, you've gotten this far, I suppose, with your own power. Farther than anyone, in fact, having already made a bond with a Tensei of the 6th Restriction. So, it seems as though you are on the right track as you are." Thanytoz waved his hand again and shrugged his shoulders, casually shifting the crossing of his legs from one to the other. "You've definitely earned what you have, so do as you please, as is what one would do with what it their own. I won't interrupt, but if there is a mistake, I'll be there to deal with that. So don't worry about those." He slipped back into the darkness, becoming a giant piercing red third eye in the back of the Sinskin slave's mind surrounded by thick nebulous black mist and haze.
Back to top Go down
Michael Demiurgos

Michael Demiurgos

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Bringing back what shoudl not be    Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:34 am

Once more, another being from another place had come to the Veritas, however this being was quite different from all the rest; his very being as an essence of pure transitioning energy was different and so was his reasoning. He had come here for one reason only and that was to bring his brother, he who caused such calamity and attracted his attention, back to where he belongs. He had no time to waste; it was a mission given to him by his Father and he would carry it out without question.

Once the transitioning energy made its way into the universe of the Veritas, he instantly sensed out his brother and would now start to make his move towards him. He also felt something else while he was sensing out his brother; it was as if he felt him in two places at once and not because of his ability to be in two places at once...

This was different.

"I wonder who else could share my brother's power? I must find this out as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Kaerei

Horse
Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 am

The Veritas had been through a lot recently and now seemed like it was resting. Yet, when another new being sought to enter the Veritas, she would awaken again from her slumber and reveal her sentient form as Tinasanti to the newcomer. "Another enemy from another world?" Tina questioned, readying herself for a battle to defend herself, if necessary. If nothing else, her father was still around somewhere, so she was always safe, even if this was another enemy. "Who are you and what do you want?"

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Michael Demiurgos

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:03 am

"There's no need to fret child. I am not here to harm you, I am merely here to take my brother back; I'm sure you've already seen him. He's quite the swift one when he wants to be, but I've finally found him and now I must bring him back to my father for judgment. However, I see that you've been through a lot and for that I am truly sorry. Please take this as a token of my apology." Michael, the essence, said with a warm voice; he was indeed truly sorry that this poor planet had to go through so much and such a short time. He felt every bit of responsible for this than the ones who did the action, but since he felt this way, he had to give the planet something to make up for all these bad things that happened.

He put his arm out and turned his hand right side up and a bright light appeared in the center of it; the light moved about till it became a lovely golden rose. This rose was perfect and would never get old nor die. It was the least he could do for the planet.

"For you, I hope you can forgive the actions of those who have wronged you."

He smiled ever so brightly, but as he did, that's when he realized he forgot to answer the question of who he was.

"Sorry for not telling you this first. I'm Michael Demiurgos, son of the one true God."
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:11 am

Tina would smile and look at the glowing golden rose with bright and shining eyes filled with wonder and joy. "Ooo! It's really pretty!" Embracing this golden rose, it would be taken into the planet and planted somewhere special of Tina's choosing and made sacred, considering that this was a gift from a being that was divine. "You're one of us, then..." Tina knew all about the angels and about God, since she was a descendant of him, too. "... Family..." Since Michael had been kind to the Veritas, the Veritas would be kind to him in return, and Tina would gladly open up her planet to him and allow him to do what he needed to do. "All are welcome and forgiven that will not destroy the Veritas."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Michael Demiurgos

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:22 am

"I'm glad you like it; it really makes my heart jump for joy to hear those words from someone such as yourself."

Everything was at peace now.

The actions were put aside and the lovely token was taken in with open arms. Michael was happy to know this was going well, but what caught his ear was that the planet used the word "Family," and that really got him to thinking a bit. It didn't hit him until he realized what she meant and he laughed to himself while rubbing his forehead back and forth.

"Yes, we are indeed family, much like everyone is my child as I am my father's."

Now with everything being made good, he would make his way towards his brother and bring him back to where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:41 am

"Yes..."Tina agreed, being both like mother and child to her own beings on the planet, itself, and to her own father that ruled over her, "I am the same as you..." She identified with Michael's thoughts and feelings rather well and easily and was happy that the two of them had bonded this time instead of having to endure some sort of fight. As much as Tina wanted the training, she also didn't want people attacking her and endangering her. There weren't many large planet-sized bodies that she could do combat with, and she rarely every ventured out beyond where she was in the universe due to her father's wishes, so she hadn't really ever experienced anything or anyone that was her size or greater that wasn't trying to destroy her or take over the planet. "I will be with you..." she'd say to Michael, just in case he needed some help. Otherwise, she would remain at rest.

Back to top Go down
Michael Demiurgos

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:58 am

"Ah, thank you very much for sharing and being willing to care for my needs when needed; it truly is a great thing," he said as he kept on his way to find his brother who more than likely had caused some type of problem or did something. It may not have been bad or he may have not done anything, but there was always something he had his hand in and it was never a good thing when he did.
Back to top Go down
Michael Demiurgos

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: The first stop of many    Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:08 am

Once in space talking to the planet itself, now in the depths of Hell itself, Michael found himself here because he knew that if there was any place his brother would be, it would be this place most definitely.

"I wonder where could he be? This place was never on my list of visiting spots, but it looks like I have no choice but to start here and work my way around to finding him."

He would now start to walk about the dead lands looking for his brother. He couldn't just find him since he was only able to tell where he was, but not pinpoint it to a T, which is why finding him was always such a bother all in itself. They were equal in power, which meant it would only make finding him harder, since he could just hide himself all together, but something was off when the second power was sensed.
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:04 am

It seemed as though Michael had entered the Veritas through the Sixth Arm, and had gone into the Sixth Arm's universe, which was part of the Veritas, but also its own separate universe that the Veritas kept sustained that was also independent of the Veritas. Michael had gone into the place where the Veritas' 'Hell' was kept, right at the mountain of death, Mt. Mortis. The mountain was taller than anything around and easily went past the dark clouds that swirled around near what looked to be its peak. Suddenly, Tina started to speak to Michael.

"Be very careful here," she would say immediately, "This is a separate reality entirely and this is not mine that I rule. Some of the people of my family own their own personal pocket dimensions or universes that I keep safe. This one is especially dangerous; the most dangerous of all! And the ruler is a great and powerful darkness..." This darkness was not evil, but it was completely mysterious in its ways and motives at times, which could make things confusing if Michael were not careful. "This is the Veritas' version of Hell and the realm where all the Dead go in order to attempt to come back to life or ascend into the Veritas' version of Heaven. I will only be able to speak to you for a short time, but the deeper you go into there, the closer you get to speaking to the ruler of this dimension." Tina's body had no jurisdiction over this world of Absolute Zero, since it was not part of her body, even if it was connected to her.

Back to top Go down
Michael Demiurgos

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:58 am

"You don't say. But you need not worry about me because I'm used to being in places like this . Everything that happens isn't new to me, to be honest with you. However, I do thank you for the heads up; your kindness knows no bounds."

It was just as he said; he was used to being in places like this, since he had to often fight his brother more than one would know about. He wasn't too worried about being down here, though he did take what the planet said to heart and would not forget it, because there's no greater enemy than ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:10 am

The first thing Michael would see would be the souls of the lost, the wicked and the dead, many of them piled upon each other and layered all upon the mountain of death. Wherever someone had fallen or failed to ascend the height of the mountain is where they would lay, as a marker to their weakness and their failure both in life and in death. The mountain reeked of blood and rotting flesh, as if the entire mountain were made up of it. There were many lost and confused people doing whatever they wished, having no regard for themselves nor anyone or anything else. Some of them pretended like nothing was happening and trapped themselves in denial. Others simply killed or destroyed each other for small, petty reasons, or simply because they could and wanted to, which was the sole reason why they were forbidden from interacting with anyone or anything else that was not like them. The land was putrid, yet looked like it had once been clean and full of life, before the dead and the wicked walked upon it.

Before Michael would be the path up the mountain, which was behind the small, shabby, dirty and ugly city that rested at the foot of the mountain. Many of the wicked that were consumed by the sins of Sloth did not even have motivation to climb the mountain to their salvation, and would rather live eternally in hell than apply themselves to do anything greater or better. Therefore, below is where they would stay, by their own free will. No one would move them or touch them; they would simply rot in their shanty houses, growing old, fat, stupid and even more wicked. It was a sight to see, yet looked all too familiar and natural in this place, like all had become accustomed to it and accepted it as normal. Those who did not partake in sin and accept that all were sinned, flawed and wicked were scorned and looked down upon in this land due to everyone silently agreeing that they could never be better than what they were. Anyone who thought they were better than them would be quickly told that they were flawed, imperfect, wicked and evil simply because this was all that these people saw and knew and figured that everyone and everything was like them. Not even an angel would be able to convince them otherwise, no matter what sort of goodness and purity was within him. They would corrupt and putrify it by any and all means necessary, so that nothing could claim to be 'Holier than thou

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:40 pm

"This place is sad and no one should live like this. I can't see any God that would allow his people to suffer till days end."

Michael was deeply saddened by this sight. These people didn't deserve this, no one did; everyone can be forgiven. He couldn't agree with this and would be swift with his search for his brother.

So he would close his eyes and focus his mind; he was about to use the all seeing eye to quickly see if his brother was here or not.

"Hmmm.."

With a quick burst of energy, his eyes would oversee all of Hell itself -- he saw everything and everyone here, but what he didn't see was his brother and with that being the case he saw no need to remain in this place. So he would quickly leave, like a passing wind.
Back to top Go down
Michael Demiurgos

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: Cr-Editz   Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:48 pm

After leaving Hell, Michael tracked down his brother's energy signature to yet another location, but he was still feeling two signatures and not one like it was supposed to be. He was still wondering why he was sensing his brother in two places. Did he split himself up, or was there more to it than meets the eye?

Whatever the case was, Michael arrived in the newest location and would quickly search for his brother and the other power as of now.

"I must find him and the other power I'm sensing. I can't allow even a small bit of him to remain here any longer than it already has."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

Job/hobbies : Bar Owner.

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:55 pm

"I see you've come looking for me again yes? Why? What have I done this time brother?"

Given that Lucifer hadn't left the area ever since his meeting with the Sinskin slave, it was easy for him to spot his older brother and simply come see him... yet their meeting wasn't going to be on the best of terms for the most part since he was very well aware of why his brother had come to this universe.

Though he still couldn't understand why he sought to come get him, since he wasn't causing any trouble here... though the people here were quite ill minded towards him due to their own self entitlement.

"This should be one good response."
Back to top Go down
Michael Demiurgos

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:07 pm

"I do not have to answer that question. You know what you've done, so don't play mind games with me. I'm aware that your best and most powerful ability is your mind play, so again, I'm taking you back to where you belong."

Michael summoned his sword to his hand; he was ready to fight if need be, yet he didn't want to fight his own brother if he could help it.

Even though his brother did something he couldn't agree with, he still looked at him like a brother and would always avoid a fight if it could be helped.

However, he was still sensing another power that belonged to his brother, which was weird since he was looking dead at his brother. So who could it be? This was something he'd look into once he was done with the current problem at hand.

"Will you come peacefully or will we bring about the destruction of yet another place due to your selfishness?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:15 pm

"Hey now, don't say such things, I would never play mind games with you, since they never work with you. Hmhmmm. But as I've said before I don't know what I've done to have you come all this way for little old me, to be honest."

He was very well aware of the reason his brother came here, yet he didn't see the need for his brother to come here at the same time. It wasn't like he actually did anything to begin with. Or maybe this was another one of those things that didn't quite make sense, yet he was blamed for it.

"As for me coming peacefully, I'd rather not do that, but instead I'd like to propose a deal; this deal will be based on one person's actions and how they're carried out. If the person takes the right actions, I'll gladly come with you without question and if they so happen to take the wrong action, you will leave me be forever."
Back to top Go down
Michael Demiurgos

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:21 pm

"You never amaze me, brother."

It was like reading the same old book over and over again, seeing the same words over and over again; nothing changed and nothing ever would. However, during his brother's small speech, he heard something that he didn't think he'd hear again or, not spoken to him at least, so it piqued his interest.

"You wish to make a deal based on one person's actions alone? You think I'd fall for such a trick? Don't make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:29 pm

"By no means am I lying to you. I've meet a wonderful woman who has a goal of killing he own daughter named Sinskin, and so I thought 'why not make a little bet of this story'; if she kills her daughter then you leave me be and if she doesn't I'll come back with you willingly."

The deal was just that simple; there were no strings attached to it -- it was just as he spoke it and he would stick by his word, as he always did. He placed his hand out so that they could shake on it and this deal could be solid, since this was the best way rather than fighting it out in this place.

"So we can fight if you wish, or we could do this the easy way and watch, since I do believe the people in this universe think they're above us for whatever reason and could stop us if they wanted to. And yet they claim to be holy, hmmhmm."
Back to top Go down
Ty-sama
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Little did Michael know, this was the exact structure for punishment that God uses as a standardized system throughout every universe, whether known to the beings or not. It was a mass produced system of punishment, restitution and rectification of all the wrongs that anyone who willingly chose to do wrong and exist in wrongness were to do. He did not know the fullness of his Father, but no one did. No one understood why Hell existed, but it did for those who did not understand why God and Holiness existed, and sought to turn against it. The clean and unclean could not be together, for it was not Good. Still, he would go on to see more of what people had put upon themselves. Many asked to be here, whether they did knowingly or not. Free Will brought them here, and Free Will kept them here, as it would for all time. The only people that could save these people were the people that put themselves here; the people, themselves. That was all there was to Hell, and all there would ever be. You get yourself in, you get yourself out.

Michael Demiurgos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:35 pm

"So that's the deal you speak of? It seems rather straight forward.

The deal wasn't a bad idea, yet it wasn't a good one either, but if it meant not fighting with his brother then he would surely agree to it and watch it play out from the sidelines. However, he couldn't help but think about what his brother said about the people here; did they really believe they were better than the two of them, or was this just a trick his brother was trying play on him. Whatever the case was he couldn't allow it to cloud his mind and he would shake his brother's hand.

"Its a deal then. If she kills her daughter, I'll leave you be and if she doesn't, you're coming back with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Suddenly, the Sinskin's Living Shadow would rise up from under her and knock the sword in her mother's hand that threatened to slay her away, saving her from the murderous strike that was bet on to kill her dead. The pitch black darkness glared at her mother with a glowing white eye as the blade hit the ground and left the Sinskin lass unharmed, untouched from what would have been a killing blow, only to the dismay of one who bet on her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:54 pm

A 'White Glint' shot from the eye of the Living Shadow, utterly eviscerating the target that had been looked at only a moment before with flickering white slits of light. The shadow hadn't moved from its spot nor had it turned around to face either of them. It stood where it was with its white eye blankly staring off, hair drooping over the pitch black face. The Sinskin mother's limbs should have been sliced off of her body the moment they came near the Sinskin daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   

Back to top Go down

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next