The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 3
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Valparaiso Chapter 1; Test Run   Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

The ground rose up in the midst of the blood soaked field, the cellular composition of the land pulling itself together to form Kairo Khrona, the strange cosmic man, followed immediately by the surface of a horned head coagulating under him from the same earth that he had forged himself from.

Kairo Khrona immediately hopped from the head of whatever creature was peeking out from below the surface of the ground and touched the soil, soaking up the DNA of the slain.

"..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:36 am

"Tinasanti, I do not have qualms with you, so do not get in my way! Or do you want to be destroyed!? I'm sure you're aware that you cannot win this battle, so just let me rule over this world and no one will be hurt," Thanos said with force.

He didn't want to fight with Tinasanti, since fighting her would only prove to destroy what he came here to rule over, so he strongly advised her to step down and let this happen because she could not stop the might of Thanos.
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Kaerei

Horse
Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:03 pm

"The Veritas is fine," Tinasanti responded, swaying her arms around, "And I do not want to be ruled over by someone like you." Tinasanti had already analyzed what this threat was and was gathering information about him as they spoke. "Thanos!" She cried out as if she knew exactly what type of person this was, "Leave us in peace to our own rule and order!" It seemed like at any moment, Tina could get a little testy. Tina never liked when she got too angry, but all these outsiders having only one intention to rule over her was not pleasing to her. Her father did not teach her to be like that, using force to have other people obey you, so she didn't tolerate that sort of treatment to herself. It was not conducive to her Ecosystem, and would cause much of her Environmental Hazards to start to occur.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.

Last edited by Tinasanti on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thanos

Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:13 pm

"I wasn't asking you, Tinasanti, and if you know who I am, then you know that you should obey me and not put up a pointless fight; I did give my word to not harm anything or anyone."

Thanos was starting to get a bit annoyed by this woman; he wasn't the type to take "No" for an answer. He wouldn't destroy her just yet, however, if she insisted on being this way then he'd ultimately have to destroy the Veritas.

"You Tensei are quite a problem, but this is your last warning! Submit or be destroyed!"
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:49 pm

"I know what is good for me, and it is not you!" Tina said firmly. "I do not want to, and you cannot make me." Tina was getting very fed up with someone entering her family's universe and trying to act like it was their own just because they had done this to other universes before. It was very disrespectful. "You do not know how to treat planets nicely, I can see. That's all I needed to see!" Tina had her mind made up and would resist Thanos and protect herself as a person, a planet, a universe and her family that was resting within and all around her. Cosmic and Elemental power filled her body. Tina could feel her power growing inside the Veritas, as though getting prepared for something entirely. Her hands shifted through numerous hand signs and finger patterns; Mudra of which were known and unknown to the worlds.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Thanos

Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:15 pm

"Oh, I can make you alright! You don't seem to understand the power that I hold; I could have easily taken over you the moment I decided to come here, however, I find it lackluster to do such things."

Thanos smiled as he got ready for battle. He still didn't want to damage the planet itself, so he'd only use 1% of his power and that would be just enough for this, since any more would destroy the planet and make this trip pointless.

"Come, Tinasanti, let's see what you can do!"
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Universe :: Big Hit
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:36 pm

The universe that Thanos was in began to immediately attack him, booting him straight out with a universal push that would wash through the entire inner universe and knock the target out of it and back into space, as well as all their residual energy, register it and remember it to ensure that it couldn't get back in. When Thanos was outside of the Veritas' personal space, would be a large universal fist of the condensed and reconstructed matter of stray space particles the size of planets and spinning like a corkscrew straight for his face exactly where he was being expelled from. Because the Veritas, as a universe, already knew where she was ejecting Thanos from, she already had omniscience about where to target with pinpoint accuracy.

Back to top Go down
Thanos

Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:59 pm

"Oh, so you have some push after all! Though that won't be enough to stop Thanos! Your attacks are meaningless to one who possesses power beyond all power!"

Thanos came to a stop and looked up to see the flying fist coming his way. He did nothing but laugh at it; his power was far greater than that of anything Tinasanti could muster up against him. He placed out one hand and the Infinity Gauntlet started to glow red; so did his body. With that happening, his power shot up to unthinkable levels and he caught the fist and forced it back towards its user.

"Your power is weak when up against the might of Thanos."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:14 pm

When there was a disturbance in the Veritas Universe, the God and Owner of the Veritas, the Tyranophant Tymon's consciousness returned to his astral form and his body would fade back into visibility, Eyes blazing. When Ty-kun's very sensitive ears heard discord in his universe, he would sling his fist at warpspeed directly at his presence the moment it was known to Ty-kun that there was an intruder. His reptilian eyes looked as if they were slit like razors, and quivering with a surely feral ferocity. It was clear that from outside of the Veritas Universe there was a 'Big Hit' coming in warpquick. The strike that Thanos believed came for him was naught but a projection of the actual 'Big Hit' coming for his unwary jaw when dealing with the initial projection of the force that carried its own power alone -- it would be as though the afterimage of a strike were tailing behind when in actuality, the true blow was behind the sheer forceful power of the projected image.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

Male Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Bar Owner.

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:20 pm

Whilst the battle of the planet ensued, the one Lucifer Morningstar, who had somehow found a way out of the Helelalchrum with his knowledge of Helel and general understanding of Hell and its slavery mechanics drew forth from the light of the pit and appeared before the lovely woman of the Veritas once again, having stepped on the backs of slaves like stairs to exit Hell.

"Did you miss me sweetness? I came back as soon as I dealt with some small tasks. So now that I'm here, do you want to explain to me why you set me up? I mean, I'm not mad or anything, but I just want to know why?" Lucifer said as he reappeared in front of the lovely lady, still smiling as he normally did; he was truthful in the fact that he wasn't mad at her whatsoever. He just wanted to know why she did what she did and that was all. He may have just walked back down there if she'd asked him nicely or something like that.

"While we talk, would you like a drink? On me this time hmhmmm."
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:53 pm

Meanwhile, in the fray, the 'Command Input' of the 'Big Hit' coming toward Thanos was not the equivalent of the attack itself nor the attacker. Instead, it was just information and the force thereof allowing him knowledge that the 'Big Hit' from the Tyranophant was both on the way through the projected form before his eyes as raw Data in the form of the Command that Tina had input. The 'Data' that had taken on the form of an image for Thanos to perceive was still grasped by Thanos and hurled to the side, leaving Thanos wide open instantaneously for a concealed warpspeed punch from Ty-kun to slam him in the face, as anticipated.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:59 pm

During the flickering between the warpquick projection of where the Tyranophant's fist was predetermined to knock the living daylights out of the Foreigner in his land, Ty-kun knocked the Infinity Gauntlet out of Thanos and snatched at it with his other hand once he had a clear opening made by his daughter concealing his position and Thanos also taking the bait of the feint attack launched primordially. "Thanks, Tina." He glared at Thanos with the eyes of a feral T-Rex.
Back to top Go down
Thanos

Thanos

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:13 pm

"You really think you can harm me!? I am Thanos! Your power is nothing to me but a small annoyance."

Thanos took the punch head on, however, he was unmoved by it and all the punch did was make him laugh to himself.

Since his power was now at unthinkable levels at the moment, a punch from Ty-Kun would have no actual effect on him whatsoever. It would be impossible for the punch to do anything more than annoy him a bit and with his Infinity Gauntlet locked on his hand, it would not have been knocked off by a simple punch.

"You thought you could take my Gauntlet away from me!? Don't make me laugh!"

With all that was going on, Thanos teleported himself far away from Ty-Kun and everything else.

"Is that all you have? Not much of a fight!"
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:29 pm

"Actually," Tina finally started to speak to Lucifer after helping the Tyranophant out, rising up from the chair she sat upon whilst still carefully watching the battle from the distance rather calculatively, "I've had enough to drink with you." She smirked at him, lowing her head. "That wasn't nearly any fun..." she muttered lowly. "You didn't even come play with me a little bit..." She snickered to herself, putting a single finger up to her lips and licking off the very last particle of her 'Cosmic Cocktail' that had been on the tip of her finger, "... Couldn't even do the Helelalchrum right," she remarked under her breath, trying to contain her logical perceptions, but finding them far too humorous. "If you can't do a reality properly, what hope do you have in bed with a cosmic body, love?" She nearly wanted to throw her head back and nearly cackle, yet she knew that it wouldn't be a nice thing to do. She stilled her feelings with cold, hard logic alone. "... You couldn't even do your own right..." Tina's lids lowered, yet her cheeks rose to fullness, "... She certainly told me everything I need to know about how you handle... Your wine." The Mother stood up and waved Lucifer off with a hand, as if holding a fan, "Go home, son. Play time is over now." She had seen his weakness from across the cosmos, and she was not impressed with the results of her test. If she was not pleased in the preliminaries, what hope did he have in the long run? Seems as though he had much to learn, even after all these years. "You remind me of my granddaughter, wasting my time like I don't have better things to be doing." OmniShin Tinasanti opened the door to the 'Helelalchrum' and walked out. "She disgusted me, too." After that, the woman completely removed herself from Lucifer's presence.
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Once Thanos was exiting the Veritas' universe, it split into an alternate reality to confuse him as to which one was real. So, whilst one reality was going on, there would be a parallel reality also occurring. Meanwhile, the Veritas would press her ear close to her planet. She no longer seemed interested nor concerned about Thanos.

In one reality, Ty-kun was fighting Thanos.

In the other reality, Thanos had lost his Infinity Gauntlet.

Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

Male Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Bar Owner.

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:40 pm

Lucifer rubbed the back of his neck when Tina got up and left, taking no notice to the events that were happening around the Veritas, most of which were his fault because of his selfish manners and his vain ways of independence.

"Well damn hmhmm... she's one heck of a woman, if I do say so myself, and that just makes me want her more... but I suppose everyone has their own test of some kind. Though I still don't see the need for the foreplay."

He could only imagine the things they could have done with the limitless time they had and what have you, but the lovely lady had other things to do, it seemed. However, he still couldn't understand why everyone thought so ill of him and always felt the need to test him; he was the 3rd oldest living being in all of everything... so why did people do what they did?

"Guess I'll go on about my way, back to the Bar I suppose...I was hoping to have some fun with someone, but that won't be happening I see."

With that being said, he vanished into thin air.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Once Lucifer had gone and only his Foreign threat that he'd summoned here remained in a parallel reality, the Tyranophant, Tycoon Ty-kun, fulfilled the wish of the little slave girl who was the cause of this mess in the first place -- the target of Lucifer, who antagonized the Veritas with his hellacious vanity. With that wish that was granted to the slave girl when she summoned Ty-kun was suddenly fulfilled, granting her both a blessing of Ty-kun and the ability to change from who she once was as a person -- and a full on blind spot on Thanos' end --Ty-kun would smirk and turn away from Thanos, removing himself from the false reality that he was in. "Thanks," he'd say to his opponent after the Infinity Gauntlet was secure, "Chump." Once Ty-kun and the Veritas were no longer sustaining the alternate reality, it became false. Thanos would be left in the false reality, having warped deeper into it and believing an entire string of events to be so that were false, sustained by the very Tyranophant and Infinity Gauntlet that split from the false reality. It would eventually implode on itself with Thanos deep inside of it and deluded by false grandeur, eventually fading away and having no power when it was discovered that his Infinity Gauntlet was nothing but the remnant of the fabricated false reality that Ty-kun left him in. After Ty-kun left, the false reality would collapse upon itself immediately, taking Thanos with it.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:03 pm

When Ty-kun left this reality, it would become a bar where Lucifer was standing, as if waiting to take Thanos to hell. This bar was the 'Helelalchrum,' as was everything attached to this reality and outside of the door of the bar. Lucifer hadn't left it yet, even in all the places he'd been to, and now Thanos had accidentally fallen into it due to the Veritas' split of reality when expelling Thanos and Ty-kun's alteration of that reality into a false reality when he left.

http://theveritas.forummotion.com/t895p25-a-new-place-might-as-well-go-and-see-the-locals

Immediately, the disposable false reality, the Helelalchrum, would be destroyed by OmniShin Tinasanti on command and all evidence, all data was completely wiped out, leaving a giant gaping void.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:32 pm

When all was said and done and the Veritas was saved from the threat of Lucifer and all of the foreign enemies from other worlds and universes, including the sins they brought with them, Tymon, the Tyranophant -- or 'Ty' for short -- continued to watch over the Veritas as the Crystal God, returning his presence to the Valley of Water where he'd once been interacting with the lowly abandoned slave girl, Sinskin, whose wish he'd just fulfilled to join him in one of his 'Ty-kun Adventures.'

"Your Wish Has Been Granted," Ty-kun, God of the Veritas, would say to the slave girl in regards to their meeting prior to in the Valley of Water. Like before, his face appeared to her through a projection, but she could still clearly see and hear him, and he as well. "You Have Become Anew And Achieved Power Of Your Own, Saving The Veritas From Danger." What the lass had done with the combined power of the Veritas would have been seen plainly by those on the Veritas and it would be made known. "Good Work, Gal."
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:42 pm

With the invader blotted out of the Veritas permanently and the Helelalchrum having broken down in order to capture and blot it out at all, O.S. Tina, the Matrix of the Veritas, spoke out to the Tyranophant, Ty, and the slave girl, Sinskin. "It doesn't matter what you do now," the digital voice said, "The reality is invalid and has become unreal. This paradox has resolved itself with destruction." This was the hard logic of the fact of the matter, and it had all been taken advantage of as a thoroughly executed process, which is why it ended in Thanos' imprisonment and with the slave girl, Sinskin's, inheritance of the Infinity Gauntlet (as per her own wish). The moment Ty-kun touched the Infinity Gauntlet was the moment she was blessed with the Infinity Gauntlet (since Tymon, himself, had greater power already and had no use for such a creation), and by that logic, also when Thanos was knocked the fuck out of the Veritas and into Hell. However, because this is the tail end of the servant girl, Sinskin's wish, which was almost in full completion, the next logical suggestion was given to her by logical default.

"Tymon, the Tyranophant, hath given you his blessing; You, Sinskin, have the Infinity Gauntlet which was raped from the invader, Thanos. The Infinity Gauntlet is what sustained the false reality that Thanos was trapped in. Therefore, if you wish to save Thanos or recreate the false reality for your own purposes, you may do so at any given time." This was part of her blessing, but it would only apply to the Sinskin and thus Thanos plus the alternate false reality would become part of the Sinskin alone immediately once they interacted at all, much like the Infinity Gauntlet. That was the end of the matter.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Little did Sinskin know, wherever she went, there was a Living Shadow of the Tensei to follow her. Though she trekked on after being blessed by the Tyranophant, she had not seen her master, Thanytoz, to learn about her Tensei Powers properly, like he had been insisting she do before. Regardless of if she was aware of her adoptive Tensei Powers or not, like all Tensei, adoptive or bloodline, they were there just waiting to be activated.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:10 pm

... Though the slave girl, Sinskin, was not anywhere near of the bloodline heritage of the Tensei, through the link of the Tensei through the Living Shadow, whether she knows this or not, she is actually secured as an adoptive member of the family for the time being. If this servant did not remain holy to the Tensei, she would not only lose all her power and blessings, but also her involvement in the family. As it stood, she sought to become clean through her master, Thanytoz, who watched over his adoptive servant girl with glowing eyes under her as she flew around, glaring with intent. Like all Tensei, once they had enough power to discover the Living Shadows, they had to learn to communicate silently with the Living Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:18 pm

And so, Lucifer was left trapped in the Helelalchrum, known otherwise in Tensei Tongue as 'Lucifer's Eternal Prison,' whilst Thanos was turned into a toy for the Sinskin, scum and sin of the Veritas, as she became adopted into the Tensei family only to be observed for her sin and attempts to become clean or die maliciously by trying.

-End.-
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Thanytoz's Living Shadow touched the slave on her head and stroked it lovingly, before embracing her completely from behind her and submerging into her and becoming one with her, as all Living Shadows were able to do.

Immediately, a Third Eye opened up on the Sinskin's head and she would be linked to the Third Eye of the Tensei Family through the Darkness, as all were. There, she would see the image of her father standing before her, smiling, as if he had been waiting for her a long time.
"Daughter," he'd say, fangs gleaming in the darkness, along with his signature sanguine gleam of the eyes, "Welcome Home." Thanytoz extended his hands out to her from the back of her mind, where his Living Shadow had been watching over her this entire time, waiting for her to discover the truth of the Tensei.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Ty-kun looked on at the happy Family and smiled, knowing and seeing that everything here was good. Parent with child and all in order, and in peace in that order. As he closed his eyes and his own vision faded from the reflection he was looking into, so too would his reflection fade on the other end that was casting and projecting itself to the slave from Ty-kun's present location, which seemed to have a different background than it did when she last contacted him. He was happy that all of her wishes were actually fulfilled, and so, his blessings would shine down on the Sinskin in her favor as seen fit. And this would last as long as seen fit as often as seen fit.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:39 pm

After Ty-kun knocked some sense into that senselessness that was going on in his universe, he would turn his head to the astral bodies nearby, heightening his 'True Sense' beyond the affixed proximity currently, and began to scan the fullest dimensions of this dimension through observation alone. "... Now. All that is taken care of... Daughter Veritas is safe..." Ty-kun turned his head toward wherever the Final Fantasy universe was and searched for his ascendant Eighth Restriction form inside of that realm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate   

Back to top Go down

Valparaiso Chapter 1; The $yndicate
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next