View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: History Lesson; Second Account   Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:47 am

Ty-kun walking into the Tower of Time, Eternalism Hill, where all of the records of Time and Space were kept safe for accounting. Here, he would access the next record, which was to deal with the Second Moon.

The moment he stepped in, he was taken to the Trinity Plane, where the Mind, Body and Soul of Ty-kun, as they were, converged into one plane of existence. It looked like a wide open plane of water, something like the Psycho Mesa, which is what the 'Mental Mind' of the Reality had become once Khrona found his own 'Peace Of Mind' and cleaned it up a long time ago. The one who knew of the Second Moon was the one who witnessed the cleansing of the 'Psycho Mesa' and the clarity of Khrona's mind that day. Witnesses were always important.

Here is where the Second Moon could be accessed and where the First Moon, Tabrith, could start explaining some things. "YO TABRITH," Ty-kun called out, "WE GOT SOME 'SPLAINING TO DO." Tabi still had the book, so that was fine, because they could always reference any and everything Tabrith said to make sense of it all, but there were a few unanswered or just slightly confusing questions that needed to be cleared up. Fortunately, this would clear up anything and everything necessary to prove the legitimacy of the Veritas.

Still, this didn't change the fate of what was going to happen to Vescrutia, due to what Shinta had done during the 4th Moon. Time was running out. When it is said that 'Death Approaches,' it means that these sorts of records are finally being resolved and all accounts are being properly sorted out. Therefore, when the records were straight, Judgment and Death would go to where they needed to be. Sadly, on Vescrutia's part... That meant Shinta.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:53 am

Tabi floated straight behind her father, the Silver Grimoire wrapped in her overly long snow-white kimono sleeves and pressed tightly to her chest. "Yeeaaaaah! Tabi's got hella questions and there are probably like, some pretty crucial storyline issues that need to be resolved or something~!" By talking to Tabrith, the fullness of the Tensei's memory would be restored. No matter what, if any Tensei ever lost their mind or lost their memories, it went straight to the Great Mind, which is Tabrith. He first appeared to Khrona as his broken memories, but in fact was already one with the Great Mind long ago as simply the 'Mental Mind' and grew even more powerful during the 'Psycho Mesa' thing. At least, that's what Tabi had read in the record book. "Tabrith's got everyone's history and memories all locked in his own head, so he's the best source!" Tabi could just let him see the book and then everything would be fine.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:38 pm

There would be a powerful glow from within the Trinity Plane at the beckon of the name of the Great Mind of the Tensei. This glow would reveal an enormous tree of sorts, emanating with powerful radiation. This Great Mind, which, after awakening, would be revealed as an enormous brain, would stand before both the Tensei calling its name, rooted to the Trinity Plane as the 'Mind' of the Trinity Plane. In its vastness, it was rather grotesque looking, like a normal brain, but also majestic in its glow of splendor. "Yes," it spake unto them with powerful psionic pulsations. Its brain waves were so strong, the very aqueous ground below them undulated as it thought, and the air would be filled with its booming voice though it had no mouth to speak. "What Would You Like To Know?"

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:09 pm

Ty-kun would stand before the ancient brain with eyes unwavering, filled with the knowledge of the Meta, yet lacking the necessary information from the past to fully comprehend it. His face was serious and stern. "... How Long...?" was all he said, knowing from his prior experience with Tabrith that he, if no one and nothing else, knew all. Even Ty-kun needed to look into the depths of this Great Mind for many answers many a time, and before he truly knew the extent of its power (which, even to this day, he never fully understood), he would still seek to know. There would come a day when Ty-kun would know all that Tabrith knew, but as it stood, he still had to seek answers that were locked deep away in the recesses of this ancient one, and he respected and accepted that about his Mind. Therefore, he waited humbly, but with concern for the next answer.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:20 pm

"Normally, I do not answer such general questions," the Great Mind said, "But because I know this is not the time, I will not chastise you for being so general with me. You must come to me correctly with full thoughts, fully expressed, complete sentences and to the most maximum of necessary information. Anything less may not be processed properly." Even if Tabrith knew all, there was a method to his processing that required certain strict code. "That sort of question warrants an assumption on my part, and if you truly do not like me to assume, never force me to do so. You may not like the assumptions." Many had come to Tabrith saying to 'Figure Things Out' on his own, and yet, when he did so without the necessary information, it harmed them. This was no one's fault but those who withheld information, and not the one who fed the information back out after it was processed. That is how many met their demise.

"I will tell you that the one Zeik Hellgate, after he met me in the Blue Moon, is the one you need to recount. Review that first and then you will know how much time is left before the inevitable collapse via the Pumpkinhead, lurking in between the shattered dimensions within the Void."

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:17 pm

After receiving information from Tabrith about where to begin their next set of Data Collection in order to fill in those nasty plot hole gaps, Tabi would quickly crack open the Silver Grimoire again and turn it to the page where Tabrith had spoken to Zeik inside of the Blue Moon after it had fallen and impacted Vescrutia.

http://vescrutia.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=446&t=6589&start=50

Tabrith: "Hello there, Zeik. It's been a long time."

A voice spake to him from all around, as though in his head yet also as the very essence of the land itself. This was the voice most familiar, yet also unfamiliar at the same time; one of his most loyal shinobi, but also one of the many hidden Tensei that roamed this earth in disguise. Connected to all forms of data and with knowledge of all things, this being's voice was indeed the data itself that encapsulated the entirety of all things... It was the realm of data itself; Tabrith.

"I am not sure if you truly remember me nor my presence," he began, the world taking on a less nightmarish and soon a more virtual demeanor; streams of loose data streaming about as it may, reminiscent of stray data that lingered about the Matrix, "... But I am whom you may remember as 'CLEFF.' My true name is Tabrith Tensei, the Omnitron." His form converged from a mass of digital pixelations before the man trapped in the mind of a madman, as his only means of solace in this horrid world. The most distressful part of his appearance was that he looked like an exact replica of Khrona, only without the long flowing black jacket. Hovering there casually, he analyzed the situation with a slight smile on his face and tired eyes mimicking those of Khrona himself, even though Tabrith was incapable of losing energy nor being tired.

"Allow me to explain to you the situation, for much has happened in quite a short period of time. This Blue Moon that you found yourself stuck inside is the entirety of Khrona's mind. I, in and of myself, am the entirety of Khrona's knowledge and information. I know all things. I am connected to all things. And to help Khrona regain his 'lost mind,' in the outer world, the position of the moon has shifted. It no longer floats aimlessly around the Crystal Tree, but has been placed within my infinite storage system, granting his mind all of the dormant knowledge that resides within me."

As he spoke, the nightmares faded into nothing but pure, raw data. 0s and 1s of binary code as well as many other virtual computer codes all drifted now in a world that slowly lost its shape, and returned to what one may think of as a void of pure white.

"This world is nothing but complete and utter information, for the Blue Moon now rests inside of me. You're stuck in Khrona's head, and I am the one who harbors all information on all things. As it currently stands, everyone save for you and an eerie straggler have been expelled from the depths of this rather abyssal mentality. Meanwhile, the Insanity runs rampant in the world outside, and I have been granting people the means to put an end to it for good; not simply a temporary solution that will involve it regenerating itself and returning at a later date. This is the power of the Omnipedia, that which is the collection of ALL that is Final Fantasy. Khrona absorbed the realm of Final Fantasy, not unlike how ZK absorbed Kingdom Hearts, and now he is that world and that world is him. I am the embodiment of that world; a living Grimoire not unlike the one known as 'Hakku.' To help rid this world of Insanity for good, Khrona and I have been granting slivers of this power to all deemed worthy to harness it in order to cleanse this world.

Currently, one of the Insanity's 'children' as it likes to call them is rampaging about the Chaos, attempting to enter the grounds of the land via Kazuma Manor."

With that, a holographic screen appeared before Zeik's eyes, allowing him to see the vile creation lurking about the Western Seabord for his very eyes, so he would understand the severity of the situation in full.

"Its presence slowly encroaches and will suck the essence out of the Chaos and leave it as a dried, barren land devoid of all spiritual life. This creature, known as the Living End, consumes souls and spiritual energies in the multitudes for power, rendering such means of facing it ineffective. On par with the might of a Titan or an ancient deity, it is no easy foe to quell. The Insanity is able to spawn creatures such as this on a whim, and does so in an attempt to destroy this land and sink all into Insanity as well. If this being is to reach the Great Spirit, then surely this land will meet its demise. That is why I am here to assist you."

Granted, this was not how things were supposed to go naturally, this is simply how they began to unravel due to the change of events done by Khrona himself in the outer world.

"Think of this world you're in right now as the Data Realm; a place where all information and knowledge is connected and flows out to and from everything. This realm is me. I am here to give you all of the information you need to help erase the Insanity, just as I have done with a counterpart of yours, Kham Michio. As I have absorbed numerous omniversal universes of sheer and utter information and knowledge, there is not anything that I do not know, and I am more than willing to share with you and anyone willing to cease the Insanity."

Somewhat of a mixture of perhaps the Matrix, Eden of the East as well as Assassin's Creed (for sheer reference purposes), Zeik stood in a world where he was one with all data, including the data that made up Vescrutia. At any given moment at any given time, he could ask Tabrith to send him anywhere.

"Please, if you are lost and/or confused, do not hesitate to ask me anything. I will be happy to give you any and all information necessary for you before I release you back into the realm of Vescrutia. I only wish to help. I am one of your shinobi, after all."

With an eerie gaze of compassion that no digital being should know how to express, and a warm smile that showed a sincerity that machines should never understand, the eyes of this virtual being gleamed with a shine that Zeik should have recognized as Khrona speaking directly to him through Tabrith.

And I am your brother, after all.
I told you that I'd protect this place, too.
That is why I left my mind here in the Chaos.

Tabrith was clearly no ordinary machine/digital entity, for it could express and decipher emotions like a true living being. In fact, one could say that he was a living being now... Living Data that existed and flowed as Sentient Knowledge throughout the cosmos. Knowledge that had knowledge of its own knowledge and where and how to direct it, no longer simply a tool, but a being of its own. That was Khrona's mind. That was the Technology Sprite once known as 'Grimoire,' 'Cleff' and 'Tabris,' now achieving his true form as 'Tabrith.'

Zeik: -Zeik had personal woes with the Tensei, much like the Hellgates did with all of the 13 warriors. Gifted with powers beyond their dimensional borders, but cursed with the lack of knowledge to appropriately apply them.

Tensei were the worst afflicted with this, their duty to record and maintain had long since ruined an hope of humility;but, they were the only ones fitting of such a dreadful role.

At the current moment, Zeik wasn't really allowed the opportunity to question just how inherently connected to Vescrutia Tabaris was;but,he knew 'all,' was both an understatement and a misunderstanding-yet, all was the only way it could be described.

However, the Hellgates were never ever to 'right,' the misunderstandings and interpretation of the other 13's roles and powers...though, they were charged with the duty of keeping the 13 both together and inline. A role both the others and the Hellgates have hated since the beginning.-

"My questions are few, the threat that walks at my door step is fine. Fractional light makes it possible for me to be of many places, in full light;but, I don't need to explain that to you do I?"

-He asked with a slight smile. Though angered by Khrona's decisions and means of actions, he still held true to his belief that they were infact brothers. Much like he and Micho.-

"I am here to aid you, not myself..I wish to be where I am of the most assistance. If that is in dealing with Khrona, or the insanity...then send me, or direct me. If it is in 'righting,' this ruined reality of nightmares then direct me to its core."

Tabrith: Tabrith could not help but chuckle heartily at Zeik, both out of relief and out of a serene sense of contented joy. He was more than happy to see him again... It had been so long.

Hahaha, as usual, you waste no time looking for answers, knowing that you will get the mission accomplished. Always an admirable trait of yours. It is almost reassuring to know that no matter how much we all grow, some things never change.

The voice of the Shinseigami bore a different... weight, or rather, vibrational intensity than that of even the one harboring the Transcendent Sound, and Zeik should have been able to tell the difference easily between when Tabrith spoke of only informational purposes and when Khrona was speaking through him. Someone such as he would never have such an issue with deciphering matters such as those.

"I am aware of your capabilities, so do not fret. I am simply here as a guide, as those Tensei who have achieved their godlihood are to become. No longer do we have any purpose of our own except to 'be,' and 'be' free. To exist in a world of freedom, yet also in a world of humility, respect, and most of all, Peace, Khrona is trying to help this world as much as he can. However..."

Tabrith's slit, tired eyes veered away from the old patron of the Chaos, almost in a bit of disdain for that which still remained fact... for now.

"... Even though he has obtained such power, he still fights with his own issues; his own Insanity. It has grown nearly as strong as he, and he previously abandoned this world to leave it to its destruction by the 'he' that is the Insanity; Khrona that chooses NOT to control his great power. That is why, the he which resides in Peace, the only one greater than the abandoned Insanity of absolute complete control, has sent a new 'Khrona' down to attempt to right these wrongs, as well. Shin'Khrona."

Tabrith's eyes returned to Zeik's face, now with a weird conviction plastered upon it shown by his sudden furrowed brows above the tired eyes... It seemed like Tabrith could fall into a deep slumber at any moment; quite possibly reminiscent of how Khrona felt constantly.

"Though that being is a new born Khrona, as you know he can continuously rebirth himself better than he was in his previous life, this one is the one that is moved by the Khrona that sits in Peace outside of all creation, watching and helping him move where he needs to go. The highest high helping the lowest to reach his heights and clean up the mess he left behind to ravage the world so callously. Make sure that at some point in time, you seek him out. A necessary encounter between the two of you is inevitable."

Long-winded, just as his doppelganger was, Tabrith was not one to be stingy with his infinite sea of knowledge, despite how he knew just what everyone needed to know at what point in time and how much of it to reveal. He would never give away anything except the exact amount necessary, for anything more would be non-beneficial and anything less would leave one in the dark. So, every word he spoke was of the utmost necessity, despite how long it was.

"But alas, that can be held off for the moment. The situation at hand is that Khrona's emotions, individual Insanities in and of themselves, are ravaging the land of the Veritas and Vescrutia. They seep from the isolated reality of the Veritas into Vescrutia's dimensional boundary, swiftly conquering the planet. Many forces are attempting to hold the Insanities at bay, however the spread seems to continue as it may without care for what gets in its way. Born within the Veritas, which is now also linked to Khrona's mind (and will become more parts of him as Shin'Khrona rises above the limitations placed upon him by the 13 Restrictions), these ancient Tensei curse spirit animals escape that world and enter Vescrutia once they have a harbinger of their power; a Keeper of an Insanity. The one that currently scorches the land with its presence is the one formerly known as Pumpkinhead, who now harbors the Insanity of Hatred within his flames; the Beast. One of the most powerful and blatantly destructive of them all."

Fires that randomly ignited across the planet would not only burn away what was once the realm, but etch in its place a land completely and utterly burned into the world by the Insanity, under its absolute control and influence. The Hyperion Mountains, now the Mountains of Scorn, were one of the few places that were currently conquered.

"Each of the Insanities have enough power to be on par with a Horseman, if allowed to reach Stage 10, as the Beast was the one originally who, along with Shinta Urashura, slew Pestilence. Though the Horsemen are timeless entities, so are these Insanities that are of Khrona's 6th Restriction. They draw in power from themselves, each other, energy around them AND others all at once, giving them the literal potential to have infinite energy. If all Seven of the Insanities are to enter this world, there is no telling what sort of damage they can do, considering how much trouble this planet is having handling only the first one on its own."

Vescrutia still struggled to hold back the flames of hatred cast by the Beast; even Kham and Gaia themselves were undergoing issues. Everyone was fighting hard, but the best they seemed to be able to do was simply hold it off until they pissed it off even more, which they all seemed REMARKABLE at doing.

"That is why I have sent them slivers of my knowledge. To help them completely purify the Insanity instead of destroy it; change it into a new energy the Shinseigami has deemed 'Shinsanity' or 'True Sanity.' It will still exist, but no longer as the uncontrollable rampaging mass of instability that lurks in the shadows of all things that are and are not. It will be a controlled, balanced force that works in harmony with the flow of the world, as it should be, like all omnipotent forces of nature. There is no room for natural forces to grow out of line, for that tampers with the balance of all things, and can throw an entire dimension into disarray, as you can clearly see."

There wasn't much else to be said about that; Insanity is as it is, and it exists in all things, which was why no one was able to stop it, no matter what was tried. Order, Harmony, Balance, Godly power... All failed, for all were found to have Insanity within them.

"Though, it seems I've spoken quite enough about the situation at hand. The Insanity itself monitors all of its activity at all times, and alters the concentration of where its intensity is no matter where it is in this realm. That is to say, once it alters its concentration, unless more energy is generated afterward, then what has been concentrated becomes lessened in the areas that are spread. Right now, the flames are being concentrated on one being; another psychic known as Savaj Vanguard. This has lessened the intensity of the fires across Vescrutia, however the Sister known as Misery is also a generator of this Hatred, and thus if she is angered, it will be the same as if the fires never stopped in the first place.

The other most pressing Insanity belongs to that of Fear, which is the Zero World. It is a realm not unlike the Void, and could quite possibly be referred to as one and the same, but of Tensei likeness. Kaerei, who once maintained that world's balance, has lost her physical form and now become the Zero World, allowing it as a whole to be sentient. She seeks to consume all things and return all values to Absolute Zero, where nothing exists and there is nothing of value; it is all just one big mass of a black void; the Black Swamp itself. It encroaches upon Vescrutia's soils as well, but far more subtly than the Insanity of Hatred, which simply burns and consumes like the ravenous flame it is. I believe that the 'Living End' that walks upon your land's borders is one of the children of the Insanity of Fear, as souls seem to be one of the things that the Fear has a deep affinity to. Thus, that should be your destination first, if you do not want your land to be swallowed up by the Cloud of Darkness."

The coordinates were already set for Zeik's departure; there was no reason for him to remain within the Blue Moon resting safely within Tabrith until he was to deliver it to Chroma, the true guardian of the Blue Moon. It was known by the both of them that there was simply no time to dawdle.

"Whenever you are ready, you may leave, and you'll be taken directly to the Western Seaboard to face the Living End."

Zeik: -Zeik had been fighting a cold chill from his being for some time, his want to act with a keen eye and a soft heart was a conflicting notion to say the least. Often people required a hand not so gentle, but to resort to such an action without due process would make him no better than those he sought to stop. It was in this paradox Zeik found himself speechless.

Often did the Hellgate have to make decision that crossed his heart or mind, but never were his actions without thought and care-regardless of how he was perceived by others.

Yet, he had to tell Tabarith something that Khrona may understand.-

"It is true there is insanity within peace and bliss, but harmony has no insanity as it has no questions to be answered, all things flow without question and without concern. Insanity is breed from the lack of understanding, but the silent knowing there is an answer. This is why I know I can 'deal,' not defeat the insanity;but, I may have to do something...ugly to do it.

Khrona, or you took in all of the insanity of Vescrutia? Which is at the center of universe, thus it is fluxed with the 'all,' of 'all.' Khrona took in the insanity of more than just himself and Vescrutian and thus why peace and harmony can not be founded in its creation.

This flaw is why the power of such an entity can reach the heights of the horseman, though I am sure to believe this is both an understatement of its power and an impossible feat.

In order to quell the insnity once and for all it must change for itself...something it is denied being that it is and only is 'insanity,' never can it reach any height but that. As such, I may have to trap the insanity within something with thought, a being...a soul and in that hope the soul is strong enough to change.

The only option is a being of strong heart and will, I wold simply nominate myself;but, should I fail and give into insanity...there is no one to un-write what I have written and thus more blood will be shed. There are only two options in this case, a child of yours or a child of mine.

Yet, neither of those options are without guilt...the child will endure unbearably pain;but, I fear a child of Tensei...will not give into the insanity but make it their own. Their have strong minds, the insanity may live within her;but, they will always accept it as them and never fight to rid themselves of it...in this I find the only option, the only fail safe is Nagase."

-His words were expressed with little emotional change in his face, Zeik was not beyond or above emotions;but, at this time...he had to speak without them. What he was suggesting would change nagase's life for ever and he needed a clear mind to do such.-

"I would suggest dividing he insanity back into all of existence and not leaving it as an individual;but, I seek to sever the insanity holds on existence all together."

Tabrith: The words of Zeik were right on the money in his perception of the situation... Well, almost, that is. There were small key factors that he neglected to acknowledge, but only due to his lack of knowledge on the situation at hand. That was why Tabrith was here; to enlighten him on all that occurred so that these two great minds could come up with an effective plan.

"While it is true that the Tensei are natural Keepers of Insanity, it is a falsehood that we are unable to overcome it. That is how our family is; we are one with the Insanity and every last Tensei undergoes the trials in order to reach their own respective godhood. Both a blessing and a curse; a Tensei who overcomes the Insanity is freed of it, but normally ends up creating a new strain in the process and becoming trapped in a new one. Khrona was the end of this vicious cycle; collecting the Insanity of all things and taking it into himself. He was the perfect conduit, and indeed for a while remained as such...

However, when he overcame the Insanity of all things the first time and abandoned life of all creation, leaving the realms of all things and existing outside of all creation on his own, he left behind the only thing he could not have in the 13th Restriction; the Insanity. He is complete, and in the 13th, he has complete and utter control of the Insanity. The issue is, the 13th Restriction Khrona, the Freed Khrona, no longer exists here, so the Insanity remains as the strongest power of his that still remains, save for the newly reborn Shin'Khrona that now walks the earth in the 13th's place. If the young Shin'Khrona is able to grow and develop through the 13 Restrictions yet again and become the 13th on Vescrutia's plane, just as the 13th's outside of all creation is, then his body will become a crystal vessel able to contain the omnipotence that is the uncontrollable Insanity; for the 13th Restriction is that of Control and Truth, where the 12th, where the Insanity resides, is of Freed Will and Being. It is using its Free Will incorrectly, and does so without restraint. Though it has absolute control over itself, it does not SHOW this absolute control over its power by letting it run wild.

Thus, the only vessel that is strong enough is something that is greater than the power of Khrona in the 12th, and that only seems to be Khrona himself, at the current moment. There is nothing I have seen that can match that power, for if the beings on this world cannot even deal with something such as the Horsemen, which are only equal to the 6th Restriction... How can any hope to deal with the remaining 7 Restrictions? Not even the infinite black holes known as the 'Grims,' those that are able to consume infinitely without ever truly 'filling' cannot contain them. Not even the Void is able to contain it, for a single Insanity of the 6th harbors infinite energy able to fill up the Void if given enough time to generate that sort of energy, and the same would go for the Grims. If an Insanity is placed within them, as it has been done before, it will end up changing them into a full-fledged Insanity in and of themselves. As if filling up infinite empty space with infinitely generated energy.

Thus, the problem persists until there is something that proves to match this power or until Shin'Khrona fully matures into the 13th."

This was the missing bit of information that Zeik needed to know; the information regarding the Tensei family as a whole. He had a common misconception about Harmony that Khrona figured out within the 7th Restriction, which is that Harmony does indeed involve Insanity.

"Harmony is like Balance, where it balances the energies of both Harmony itself and Chaos, and both have their own respective Insanities. Where there may be too much peace, there will be chaos, and vice versa, which is the 'Harmony' of the world, but an Insanity in and of itself. The Insanity transcends normal connotations of simple Harmony, Balance, Order and the like, something Maze had to find out the hard way when his 'Power of Order' was not enough to quell the Insanity. That is because there is an Insanity even within Order, which he suffers from, just as there is Order within Insanity, which the Insanity is also capable of doing. Harmony is Balance, but it still INCLUDES Insanity within, in order to balance out the energies of stable and unstable energies. It is like Yin and Yang or Light and Dark, Good and Evil, Negative and Positive working in tandem. Both still exist, however they exist in Harmony with each other, balancing each other and growing together not in opposition, but as I have said, in Harmony. This is why Harmony includes Insanity and it transcends the 7th, which is Individual Perfection in the Tensei heritage. No, only absolute and utter truth and control can quell the Insanity, that or purification into Shinsanity, the new energy Khrona has created. There is no true opposing force to the Insanity, there is only the ability to control the uncontrollable force and use it in a positive manner than letting it run rampant. That is the true use of the new energy Shinsanity.

The Tensei live to overcome the Insanity, and as I said, it brings them to godlihood, for they continue to face even stronger Insanities their entire lives regarding their own inner problems. However, once Khrona became the head of his family, it was the same as him taking on ALL Insanities, not just a single strain of it, which was common for a single Tensei child to do. The Insanity of Hatred was once borne by the original Tensei; Shinsei. Likewise, the Insanity of Fear was once borne of the original Grim; Grimnis, whom you may know as Kaerei or Shinrei. Though they were the originators of the Tensei family, they still had greater Insanities to face, which is why those two are not the most powerful Tensei, despite how they started the family when they created the dimensions from the first one, Dimensia. Therefore, this left room for growth, and the eschaton of the family, Khrona, was the one to bear the curse of every Insanity known and unknown within himself. The true Keeper of Insanity, destined to head the family and free us of the curses started at the beginning by his ancestors.

He is to be the one that not only controls and subdues the Insanity in all shapes and forms, but guides his family on the path to control it as well, with the newfound 'Shinsanity' he created. This is the answer to the Insanity, something that had no answer before."

Tabrith was quite aware of Nagase's great strength of mind and the grand potential her mind had, as it was quite on par with that of Khrona's, however the mind itself was the weakest part of every Tensei... The very FIRST restriction, and that alone was not able to overcome the Insanity.

"Very sorry, but with only a mind alone, your daughter would be destroyed by the Insanity. It infests not just the mind, but every part of one's being, which is why there are 13 Restrictions dedicated to overcoming it. Only if she can prove her strength by growing to match the Insanity will she be a valid candidate to be the new Keeper. And even then... She will become a Tensei, for our gene is dominant in all others, no matter what or whom it may be. Comes from our absolute and complete control over ourselves and all that we are. Anything that is or is related to Tensei becomes part of it, for the gene will remain dominant over all others. That is why the curse of the Insanity is so powerful, and why any and all can be inducted into the family at any given time."

That was how the family grew, to an extent. If they did not have children, they planted their seed within the children of others, and they GREW into a Tensei sprout. Regardless of original background. The Tensei were something of 'conquerers,' forcing their way and will through what they needed, yet were also peaceful and natural wanters of harmony and Peace. Not peace, but Peace; ultimate freedom. All they wished to do was to be free, but the limitations of everything and everyone around them is what was quite binding; including the limitations on themselves.

"When you put a limitation on a Tensei; trap them in a box, put them in a boundary, confine them or anything that involves restricting them, they inevitably go INSANE and rise above that power. That is why the Thirteen Restrictions were created. To INDUCE the Insanity by placing these limitations on a Tensei, in order for them to gradually control their powers without them running rampant. A controlled environment for these nigh uncontrollable beings to develop smoothly into their godly state. Invented by yours truly... well... Khrona, that is. He loves to experiment on himself and then use the results to help others. Otherwise... You'd have more rampaging Tensei of similar likeness to the Insanity running around out of control. He knows what he is doing, but the hardest part is controlling himself, since he is the MOST powerful of ALL Tensei, and has the GREATEST Insanity of ALL. That is why his struggle is so great. In order to help his family and ensure that this type of problem never occurs again... He has to be the one that bears the burden of not only the head, but the one who mandates the Insanity, giving it out in small doses rather than a huge surplus that will run wild. Do you understand?"

The family history and intricate design was rather complex and, some may say, even a little unnecessary, but when one ascends the mortal plane of understanding and interaction, things start to be a little more complex for a mind of higher understanding.

"We never stop growing. Never stop evolving. So, we do not have limits. We simply have control over ourselves. Most literally... We are gifted with the power to do whatever we want to do; anything and everything with absolutely no boundary nor limitation. But, with that comes the responsibility of controlling ourselves, and that is our lifelong mission, lest we fall to the Insanity that comes with all such knowledge, all such power, all such godliness. This is not for everyone, hence why many who are inflicted by the Insanity cannot bear it. That is why the Tensei are here."

Tabrith was giving Zeik all of the necessary information in order to combat the Insanity effectively, and how to interact with the Tensei as a whole... However, even when given the fruit of knowledge; even when one's plate is made, no one can make a man eat. Thus, all Tabrith could do at this point was continue to be a guide. It was up to Zeik himself if he wished to create a path for himself using the information; in no way would Tabrith be forging a path for the Hellgate, but giving him all the information he needed to walk his own... Just as he was doing with all of the other warriors interacting with the fragments of the Omnipedia simultaneously.

"Is that enough information for you? As long as you are here, you needn't worry about the flow of space nor time. They do not exist within the Data Realm, or rather, within me. We have transcended those things and the wavelengths released are able to manipulate them as we see fit, as space and time are nothing but wavelengths and vibrations, just as light and sound and color and such are. Khrona is able to match the wavelengths of all parts of his body to any of the spectrum; the highest high or the lowest low. Hence why his Insanity is nigh unstoppable at this point in time. There is no frequency, no wave, no energy, no height, nor limit that it cannot reach. It is the rampant evolution of Khrona himself gone wild and without control of its own growth, thirsty for control of all things as it has for itself. That is not the TRUE Khrona, for the TRUE Khrona does not wish for these things, which is the common misconception about him. The True Khrona lies in the 13th, wishing for Peace, Freedom and Control FOR all things, not OF all things. That is the difference between he and his Insanity. His Insanity wishes to control all things, he wishes to control himself and Free others so they may learn to do it as well. Make sense?"

Zeik: -Zeik hated sound rude, but he wasn't one to waste time. Time, the progression from one space to the next, was very valuable to Zeik or any Hellgate.

This often allowed for them to be viewed as inconsiderate and pushy, but in honest he found 'slothfulness,' to be inconsiderate and pushy. It was the sloft that force the others to wait, while the free spirit would rather roam.-

"In truth, I don't need the history lesson on the Tensai's. Often do you seek to enlighten me to knowledge im already quite pivy of. Yet, because word...is how you chose to communicate with me, you often let this go unnoticed.

In frank, I was never asking of your permission. For I know the outcome, just as you have already spoke it. Wheather or not you can over come the insanity, one way or another a Tensai is all but destined to created another...didn't you say such several times a moment ago?

You see, it is in this cycle that I will become a monster and for that I must make another path. The only way to stop both Khrona and the insanity...is to rip it from god and destiny.

If neither god nor destiny can control its creation, then I will take it into my hands. Whether or not Nagase's involvement will come to pass is uncertain.

I have no quarrel with the Tensai, but...your influence on this planet is toxic...you do only what you think is best-admirable but often misguided. Your strength is your weakness, as is all of your best and worst traits...a cycle, a limit, you are the limit of yourself;but, then again you don't need to hear this from me and I don't really have a need to iterate it to you."

-Zeik's face remained still and free of any infliction of emotion, often did his blank face give off the cold and emotionless appearance;but, it was never the case. It pained the Hellgate, the way he felt best to interact with his kin, in honest...he felt most of them had veered far from the course of just action. They were neither monsters, nor Angels...but they were also far from themselves.

Watching them be guided by an impostor of themselves was difficult to stomach and even harder to ignore. They would cry and speak like men and women he knew before, but...they were not who he thought they were, nor who 'they,' thought themselves to be. Yet, it was as pointless to speak on it as it were to observe it...there was nothing Zeik could do.-

"If, you have nothing else to say. I will head to the western seaboard."

-He said, allowing a slight smile to cross his face.-

Tabrith: Tabrith's tired, but serene facial expression remained unchanging, as though he was quite capable of expressing, feelings and understanding emotions, he was still quite affixed to his purpose, which seemed to have gone over the Hellgate's head for a moment or two in Tabrith's natural semblance to Khrona himself. Such was to be expected when speaking to this being.

"Keep in mind that I am merely a tool for the use of informative purposes, and not the man you wish to be speaking to at the current moment. My duty comes before any trivial emotions, for I exist within the 9th Restriction of Knowledge and Information, which is far higher than the lower vibrations of the 6th Restriction of Emotions. Thus, I will respond to you in this way and repeat information as is necessary, regardless of how you may feel, what you believe or what you think. Such is my primary function, hence why I am giving you all necessary information, whether you need it or not, for the deemed 'unnecessary'' information ties into and holds together the 'necessary' as well. Remember that."

With Tabrith, there was only fact and non-fact, correct and incorrect; there was no time for having emotion. If the Hellgate was incorrect or was lacking in some areas of knowledge, Tabrith was obligated by his own primary function to remedy the situation first and foremost, as he did not have complete Free Will as of yet. In short, by even entertaining Tabrith with conversation when Zeik insisted that he was correct in his methods not only showed that Zeik had something to prove to him, but also that there were still information Tabrith himself could see that Zeik did not quite grasp. However, whether or not Tabrith's knowing was valid in the eyes of the Hellgate did not matter if his own truths had him caught up so heavily in what they were. In short, by now, he should have already been gone instead of entertaining the being of All Information with... Information he already knew. For it would only end in this way...

"As I have already stated, the solution has been solved. If Shin'Khrona is capable of making it to the 13th Restriction, no more greater Insanities will be created; only lower level Insanities that will be within his controlled grasp and embedded within the Tensei. It will all be under complete and utter control at that point, which is another point I believe I have stated many times. I thought that would have been included in your deductive reasoning. However, I will repeat as many times necessary, for I strive for understanding, and I can easily see when others do or do not by their own speech. Hence, I repeat.

There will be no greater Insanity if Shin'Khrona is to achieve the 13th. He was made to be the end of the Insanity as we know it; to reach the highest high and never allow it to overcome him, for he will always remain above it. In fact, as it is right now, Khrona of the 13th is quite capable of controlling the rampant Insanity if he so chooses. If it were as you said, a greater Insanity would have already been created, and that it has not proves Khrona's role as most important in the family. However, he chooses not to control the Insanity and allows it to run rampant because that is not the correct way to handle the situation, and will end up sending us in yet another cyclical loop that brought us full circle to where we are in the first place. Nothing will be learned and we will simply be forced to do it all over again, which I am sure no one wishes to do.

Keep in mind that though the 13th's presence no longer resides in the realm of creation, it is quite capable of making a full return at any given time. However, that will solve nothing and the Insanity will still remain, only within him, and if he leaves again, it will be left behind. His power is too great to exist here as is, which is why he is 'toxic' as you say, which he already came to the conclusion of, which was part of the reason why he left in the first place. Remember that he harbors all Information, for he has already completed the 13 Restrictions, including the 9th, which is that of Knowledge and Information. The second is that this planet, rather, this realm, needs to mature a bit more, for as it currently stands, it is rather primitive and underdeveloped, hence why it cannot contain his existence in full and truth. That is simply a truth that is, and nothing else.

Furthermore, as long as you have something to say and I find there is some issue with your knowledge, I will be swift in correcting the incorrect. That is to say, as long as you continue to speak, I will continue as well, until there is nothing else left to say simply because all information has been exchanged and understood. That is how complete understanding works; there is nothing else left to say on a matter on either side. You may conclude this intellectual exchange at any given time by ceasing to respond, for I will continue to share until you fully understand all information; such is my primary function.

Finally, you have been free to leave whenever you wish. As I previously stated, no time is wasted whilst within this place, so your departure is up to you. Whether or not I gave you permission or not was never a question nor an answer, simply something you deemed necessary to mention. You are and always have been free to do whatever you want to, regardless of permission. So, if that is the case, by deductive reasoning, you should have and would have already been gone by now. That is my corrected conclusion from the information given on the information you have and the course of your actions."

The peacefully tired eyes did not blink, but stared at Zeik with an unwavering confidence that seemed to belong to Khrona himself... Despite how it was made clear that this was indeed Tabrith speaking. Were they both here at the same time, or was this simply one being with Khrona's image speaking to him? Who knows...?

"As I said before, whenever you are ready, you may simply depart as you wish."

Zeik: "Merely a tool..."

-He replied, after the weight of Tabrith's words finally settled within. It was true, Zeik did accept his emotions;but, his thoughts were not beneath Tabrith or Khrona's for that matter. Yet, he did mistake the being to be his brother.

In haste, thoughts and feelings Crossed. Yet, Zeik was sure Khrona spoke to him through Tabrith. In was just like him, always playing his games.-

"Ahem."

-Clearing his through, allowing himself a little time to settle on his words.-

"I suppose you are right, mistaking you for Khrona. I'll take my words to him, after I resolve the threat near the western seaboard..this Living end."

-He said finally resolving in himself to leave the Blue Moon.-

Tabrith: "Good to see that you get the picture."
It was wonderful when Tabrith was able to experience someone understanding some knowledge, which was what he was set for in his ultimate goal; not for people to know the knowledge of the universe, but to also understand it so that it is not misused. Hence why Tabrith existed as the 9th Restriction, far above the 6th that these rampaging Insanities were. That is why he was the one chosen so carefully to harbor the First Restriction within his infinitely abysmal storage space. The other Insanities would not be able to poison the Shinseigami's mind as long as it was within Tabrith. They were far more perceptive than meets the eye.

Now that Zeik was out of the Shinseigami's head, the only thing that remained was little Bluenote. Tabrith was going to have to address her issue as well.

"Excuse me," he would ploy, unwilling to leave any loose ends on anything, "Will you please vacate the premises immediately? Library's closed, madam."

-- End Record --
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Ty-kun narrowed his eyes, knowing he was already gonna get a lecture from Tabrith about not being as clear and concise as possible. Still, Tabrith was Ty-kun's own Mind, as well as the extended and collective mind of the Tensei, so he already knew. Even though he had a point, he didn't have to be like that. But it was good that he was all about business right now, too. "Yeah, yeah, I know, I know..." Ty-kun wouldn't deny that he was right, though, like everyone else seemed to want to do. Even though Tabrith had his own way of expressing it, when he's right, he's right, and there's no sense nor point in ever arguing with anyone who's actually just correct.

-Tabrith-
Spoiler:

"But didja really have to talk so damn much in this record...?" Ty-kun would say, watching it all play out. It was just a lot, and now Ty-kun could see why many didn't really like to talk to Tabrith. Even though he was right and had many good things to say, he just had too much to say; too much information that no one really wanted to sit and listen to. Even so, Ty-kun was able to because he had a greater attention span and focus for things that were actually informative and relevant, so he didn't mind listening to Tabrith go on and on. He was more so thinking about everyone who wasn't quite capable. "Let's try to keep it short next time, ya know?" He chuckled dryly, but still fell into a serious sort of blank stare. He found himself unable to laugh or joke, knowing that the time was getting closer and closer for the fall of the moon. "I know you were just trying to make sure everything you said was understood, which is why you kept repeating yourself in order to make it established and known, but some people really only need you to say it once." Still, all that he said was important, especially that Living End.

"Last I checked, the Chaos never recovered from the Living End, and honestly, only the Nightmare is left..." The Insanity really had completely destroyed a majority of that planet, and the Neo-Nightmare, which was still able to live and grow, was the only technical survivor. Ty-kun didn't count Shinta because the Void was void and didn't count Moirai because that place was Magic and technically not really originally part of that place. "... Maybe it really is because of Kham," he'd say under his breath. Tabrith did mention that there was something he'd left with Kham all this time. Despite Kham's opposition, he did seem to be one of the greatest allies there were, even now, to this day. Ty-kun thought deeply. "Tigen... Did something with Kham, ZK, Atra and Ken. Those four seem to be... In motion over there and making things happen. Could it be that Tigen is with them still...?" When Tigen sent out those flares, then perhaps... "... There's still hope. And more to this than even I realized." The Meta is real.

-Zeik-
Spoiler:

Ty-kun sighed. "... He's already here, even if he isn't." Shaking his head, he knew more about the Meta than anyone did. "They all are." Tabrith was far greater and expansive than they actually truly understood, and Zeik was right about Tabrith's size being both an understatement and a misunderstanding. But Tabrith alone could deal with that part after the records were finished being replayed. "... The core is here, the Veritas, itself. The Blue Moon inverted the worlds." There was still a gateway to Vescrutia through the Blue Moon, which Tabitha watched over. "When we escaped Vescrutia, we escaped not just that planet, but that entire reality; the entire dimension. The Reality Village was already sustained as its own reality and never actually was part of the Vescrutian Reality, even if they'd merged together. The one thing about the brothers Maze and Khrona is that Maze could come up with the conceptual ideas via his 'Magic,' but 'Magic' only lasts a limited time without a logical and sound foundation, which is what Khrona did. Those two worked together. But now, Maze..." Ty-kun sighed again, being forced to recount that. "... Well, anyway. The Veritas was always an Isolated Reality that was just existing in a vacant space on Vescrutia, but was never actually part of that planet. Meaning, when we leave, we don't have to take Vescrutia with us. So when we left the entire reality and dimension of Vescrutia entirely, the universe was abandoned and we were inverted into the outer universe. The Blue Moon serves as a portal to that universe again, which we can look into, enter and exit at any time... And so can anyone who we allow." If any Vescrutian ever wished to come to the Veritas, they would be able to through the Blue Moon. If they ever wished to go back to Vescrutia, they could through the Blue Moon. The Blue Moon had also recorded exact replicated data of Vescrutia, as well, so that within it, there is a replica of Vescrutia exactly as it is, like a digital photo. It's like a camera, and a record based off of the mind's memory. "They can come, they can be as they are, they don't have to stay, and they can go back. They can resolve whatever they need to directly just by going through the Blue Moon. And, if they want me to come through, I can do that as well without actually having them pass through the Veritas." They could use that as a manner of communication and interaction.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:40 pm

-Tabrith-
Spoiler:

"The Seven 'Insanities' are the Seven Chakras when they are both Awakening AND/OR Imbalanced, creating the Seven Deadly Sins. That's what was happening. They are so powerful that you cannot comprehend or express them when they first open and your mind registers them as 'Insanity.' You go through the process of awakening and controlling them to quell these energies and sustain them in balanced harmony. When they are imbalanced... They come out as unstable, destructive emotions associated with the elemental attributes associated with whichever Chakra is imbalanced." Ty-kun went through that one during that time on Vescrutia, and his emotions and Chakras were so powerful, they could destroy the planet. "If you don't get them under control or align them and awaken them properly, everyone will 'Pull A Khrona' and undergo the 'Seven Insanities' by awakening their Chakras wrong and destroy themselves, anyone around them and everything around them." It was more serious than they knew, and it was about time they started understanding the true nature of their Chakras. "They will FORCEFULLY awaken themselves after a while, and if you aren't ready to handle them, then you'll be destroyed by emotional, mental and physical imbalances from the inside out that will also ravage your very lives." Ty-kun already went through his and he was supposed to be a guide... But everyone hated him and didn't want to listen, even though he was trying to save them from themselves AND everyone else who would all activate simultaneously. He'd already done his, so he was finished. But they... They had yet to even begin. Some. Not all.

-Zeik-
Spoiler:

"I told you that you had to deal with Nagase. If you can't deal with yourself or the Tensei during an awakening process, why do you think you can deal with her?" Ty-kun said blatantly. "We've overcome our Insanity. It's not just a 'Tensei' thing, like we thought. Its inherent in all things. Just because WE fixed OUR insanity doesn't mean we fixed EVERYONE ELSE'S. We just have the INFORMATION on HOW TO DO THAT. Which NOBODY WANTS because NOBODY LIKES US." So, basically, the Tensei knew how to purify the Insanity from anyone who should ever take it on, but... No one actually wanted to talk to a Tensei. Such is the Insanity, and the first signs of Insanity; not wanting a cure when there is one available to you. "If the Tensei are the cure because they cured themselves, and no one wants to associate with the Tensei... Wouldn't that be a sign of an infection?" Ty-kun sighed, shaking his head. "They know not what they do... Nor what's coming for them..." It was far, far worse than ever expected.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:43 am

-Tabrith-
Spoiler:

"The reason why the Tensei are the 'Keepers of Insanity' is so that when we overcome and purify our own, we could come back and teach everyone else that will go through the same thing how to get through it. Clearly, we have gotten over it." Ty-kun rolled his eyes, knowing that the Keepers were now only keeping records and knowledge, which was to be used for everyone else when their times came and the worlds of all forms were being destroyed by it. "It's still alive in the hearts of everyone who isn't saved. We just know what to do about it." Plus, Tabrith made an important point about the Free Will. "The 'Free Will' issue is gonna be the worst one, because people don't know how to control it and don't really want to, but that's how they destroy themselves and others. Freedom controls them and they don't control their freedom. So, in their Freedom, they do whatever, instead of controlling their Freedom to the point where they do only what they wish, and what they wish is good, instead of doing anything and everything just because they can." The 'Free Will' layer was a 'Trick Question' so to speak, and would fuck up all the people destined to be destroyed by their own will and way. "I already have seen many corrupt ones on the path to a wicked 'Free Will,' and when their 'Free Wills' are released, so is that wickedness of their 'Freedom' to do whatever they want." Ty-kun was not looking forward to that, but at least he wouldn't be affected.

"Plus, the whole 'Control' issue is an ongoing thing in everyone. EVERYONE wants to control someone else and make them submit to their will and way. The most annoying bullshit ever. But, hey, that is the Insanity. Wanting to control someone instead of controlling yourself and teaching others to control themselves. You just control them." It was sad, really, because Ty-kun encountered countless people trying to ascend and match Ty-kun's status without even knowing the proper methods of doing so. "Everyone gets that 'there's some sort of power that the Tensei have that I want,' but they don't get WHY we have it, HOW we got it nor HOW we maintain it. And that's because no one will LISTEN to us about those things. So they end up just trying to copy us in every way and being unable to and inevitably destroying themselves by trying too hard to be like us." It was really tragic, because they really needed to stop. But it didn't matter; they would do as they would do, and if they figured it all out, fine, great, but if they didn't, they would surely die. That is why Ty-kun and the Tensei were supposed to guide them. "So tired of everyone wanting to be like me, yet not wanting to listen to ME about WHY I'M THE WAY I AM." You can't BE LIKE SOMEONE and then not LISTEN to that someone. That was just stupid.

-Zeik-
Spoiler:

"The reason why the Tensei are toxic to Vescrutia is because Vescrutia is toxic. Filled with toxic people and a poisoned planet that enjoys and lingers in its poison. The truth is, the planet became toxic to the Tensei first, and then the Tensei, feeling the toxicity of the planet, tried to clean it... But everyone on the planet who was already drunk off of the toxic filth had other plans in mind." His eyes narrowed, "Including the Hellgate." It was really sad that everyone only thought the Tensei were the enemies because they had their own personal issues and when the Tensei overcame their own, it was viewed as something bad. "It's like, if we aren't wallowing in the toxicity with you, instead of fighting against it, then we're viewed as evil. You really need to question your morals and incentives. That's what we did, and that's when we found out everyone else was poisonous." It was a sad and hard truth that they were still experiencing today. Even as the Tensei were abundant and filled with life, Vescrutia was still dying. "As much as I want to help out, I don't have much time. Neither do you. That place will be dead soon enough." Ty-kun only hoped that everyone would see this and either purify that place or at least come to the Veritas. That way, they would at least have somewhere good to go.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:04 am

-Tabrith-
Spoiler:

"The reason Khrona had to unleash the Insanity was as an example. If he went around just being as he was, then no one would see what would become of them first hand for doing the things that they were doing. Even if Khrona gave up control, everyone else did everything wicked under the sun. Kham, Zeik, Shinta, ZK, Maze, Sadako; hell, even some of the younger and newer people were influenced. Khrona had to be the one to take the fall because he was the only one capable of ACTUALLY ENDURING it. Everyone else would have been destroyed." A cold, hard fact. No one else could take this sort of pressure and torture like Khrona. They were all, unfortunately, too weak. That's why they clung to their natures as it was and refused to let go of their respective flaws. "No one wants to change who they are because of pride. They think they are fine the way they are. And it's because of that which everyone kept going through loops on Vescrutia. Khrona got out of the loop, and yet, who's the one repeating history?" Just because Ty-kun was READING history didn't mean he was the one REPEATING history. No, it was repeating itself, and Ty-kun was watching it play out in others, simply because they hadn't changed and slipped right back into the same loop that they'd been in since BEFORE Khrona left. It was just terrible. "How long do you want to go in circles, Vescrutia...?" Ty-kun shook his head. If all they wanted to do was be right, they would be in for a rude awakening very soon.

-Zeik-
Spoiler:

"I'm right here," Ty-kun said, crossing his arms. "Whenever the fuck anyone and everyone is ready to step up and stop being pussies." It seemed like everyone had all these pent up fucking feelings and thoughts, but no one was man or woman enough to come tell Ty-kun to his face, or come deal with them directly. "I can't stand... That type of fucking weakness." They all wanted to sit around and complain, gossip, throw shade and speak ill, but none were actually able to step up to the plate and come talk to Ty-kun, himself, or come confront him in this world on his level. "The hell are they so fucking afraid for? And why do they think anything is gonna get resolved harboring these feelings AND not coming to the person they have these feelings for? The hell is that?" It was just atrocious, in his eyes, to cling to such emotions and not actually confront people. It only made them look bad, and yet again, they would head in another circle. A circle Ty-kun wouldn't help them with, this time. "You only get one shot," he said, "And if you mess it up this time, it's over. There's no reason to even still be like this." And yet, they felt like they had to. "The longer you cling to the past, mentally, emotionally or physically, the longer it remains. And you become destined to go into another loop." If they liked the past so much, they would live in it for an eternity, whilst the Tensei proceeded to the future. Even he was getting tired of trying to explain things. "At the end of the day, you just don't want my name cleared because of YOUR reasons. Not what ACTUALLY is true. So, fine. Get trapped in the paradox of the 6th. Don't listen to the one who overcame the paradox of the 6th. And turn right the fuck back around in another circle, then die." That was how it would happen, anyway. You can only repeat the past for so long before you just die.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:08 am

-Tabrith-
Spoiler:

"Well now, Tabrith," Ty-kun said, after the records had been closed, "Mr. All-knowing... I know you've only gotten more knowledge over time. It's been a long time since you've been so young. So, what else is there that we need to talk about? I've covered all the loopholes of the Past AND explained the events of the Present and upcoming Future. What do you have to say?"
Back to top Go down
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:34 am

"The talk with Zeik was more than enough," Tabrith would say, foreseeing the future as was his nature given all the data he had, "As it currently stands, all will proceed as it should straight into the events of the Second and Third moons. Nothing about those things needs to be recounted, because no records about them need to be made straight."

"Shin'khrona, now known as 'Shinrona,' who is your lower restriction self, has already achieved the 13th through the 5th. All are in place. The focus now should be on the 7th Moon, which is still risen. The review of the Second Moon comes simply from those who have love for the Tensei or the Veritas all coming together actively, whilst the Third Moon has them to take physical action. The Fourth Moon is the only one that they must worry about, when all the convoluted energy starts to destroy them. As it stands, they are already being deteriorated." That was something Tabrith now stood unconcerned with. "You must let them be as they are and continue on. Do not concern yourself with their progress. Let them go and focus only on the Veritas at this time." It seemed harsh, but it was necessary. "Be open to receive if they come, but do not make them your focus. Let them focus on themselves, and you focus on the Veritas." There were many things that needed to be done here anyway that required Ty-kun's attention.

"The 7th Moon, as a priority, involves the full induction of the wife of the 7th, who is still incomplete until she establishes a full connection. Though she is connected, her own 7 chakras are not awakened. You must tend to the Tower. When you complete the Tower, that is when you will complete the 7th, and the 8th Moon will be able to rise whilst the 7th Moon rests in its place." That is all that Ty-kun should have been concerning himself with; the progression of the 7th moon. Everything else could be put on the back burner for now. "All information about the recount of the past is cleared. About the Veritas' legitimacy and escape. We are far more secure and stable than you believe. Just tend to the land, and everything around you or outside of you will tend to itself. The Veritas' defenses can deal with any sort of outside force or threat on any scale or level of power, so you need not worry about that." Ty-kun needed to trust that he no longer needed to worry about anything and simply go through and do what he needed to, at this point. "I hope this is clear. You should move out immediately. They have enough information, especially about their Chakra Imbalance. That is all they truly need to know."

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:52 am

"Right..." Ty-kun muttered, all of this review leaving a sour taste in his mouth. He wasn't bitter nor trying to be bitter, but he could clearly tell that everyone else was, and it was just like it was written that they would be. No matter what, the reason why they couldn't come to Ty-kun was because of their own emotions holding them back, and those same emotions would be the cause of their destruction. "... It's Zeik's planet. Zeik's problem." At the end of the day, that was the truth of the matter. "If he's left it for dead, there's no use in ANYONE trying to save it. Not even me." That was something Ty-kun had to come to terms with, too. "... Maybe he wants it that way. Huh?" He lowered his head, looking into the pool of water below his feet, straight into his eyes. "... Never thought of it that way. Huh. It just sucks for everyone that's trying to keep it alive when even the owner is done with it..." Part of Ty-kun wished that everyone would get over their petty frivolous bitterness and just come be with him again so everyone could enjoy a world he'd made for everyone. But maybe this place was not for them, and only for people for the future. That wasn't what HE wanted, but if that's what THEY wanted, then that wasn't what he could decide for them.

"... You're right," he finally said, knowing it was the only thing he could say to Tabrith. "... Better just be on my way and focus on the Veritas. Tina definitely needs some tender love and care right now." They were going through a great change. Temari would be dealt with being rooted to the Tower, which is what she needed to drain from right now, so she was occupied thoroughly with aligning her own 7 Chakras to match Ty-kun's, so she wouldn't suffer the same destructive fate as anyone who wasn't aligned. "... It's not just Vescrutia that's in peril, either... It's all worlds." That was the worst part. This went far beyond the Veritas and Vescrutia. "... But we'll help any world we can that is willing to be helped. That's another reason I made the Veritas." Even if Ty-kun couldn't completely focus on the other worlds right now, he had each of them in mind for when the Veritas was completely functional and stable, and would enter into the 'Otherworlds' later on. That's what the 8th was for, anyway. "In fact, my 8th Restriction self is already dabbling in the otherworlds right now. I was made to stay here and watch over the Veritas. All my higher restrictions were made to deal with the rest of the dimensions." Such is the purpose of 8-13. "Okay, Tabrith. That's all. Thanks, again, as usual."

Ty-kun would turn to Tabi, "And you, too, Dearest Heart. Did a wonderful job." He kissed her on her forehead. "Now you run along and play, Daughter. Daddy's got work to do." Ty-kun sighed, narrowing his eyes viciously, "As usual." Wasn't like anyone else cared about these things. But, this was his purpose, right? He'd continue on, exiting the Trinity Plane and getting ready for the next arc of the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:24 pm

"Awesome, Dad," Tabi said, letting him kiss her goodbye as he always did. "Byeeee~." She waved at him with a light kimono sleeve flutter, then looked up to Tabrith after her father left. "... Soooooo. What else you do?"
Back to top Go down
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:51 am

(Consent)

Tabi was allowed to use Tabrith's features by Tabrith. She could test them out and the Veritas as she saw fit until Tabrith decided to take control again, whenever that may be.

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Meanwhile, Tabi, as Gamemaster, would start making her own moves in the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:01 am

When Tabi, the Gamemaster, had registered her moves in the system, Tabrith would calculate them, process them and read them immediately and automatically know and understand Tabi's intentions. "Good Move," he said, already seeing what would happen now thanks to Tabi's efforts, "But alas, that is all you are allowed to do, my dear." Tabrith had other things to do involving the translation of his Data into Text, which was to be documented from the Tree that was Tabrith and int othe Paper that were the Grimoires made from him. As the original 'Grimoire,' which was not actually a book, but simply a record, it took actual legible Text to document all that the 'Grimoire' and the 'Great Mind' that comprised this Grimoire were in full. Therefore, each book that would be produced by Tabrith would harbor bits and pieces of all the knowledge of all Tensei, and the Grimoire Set would converge with the ultimat grimoire known as the 'Omnipedia' together. "I hope you had fun, Dearest Heart," the Great Mind of the Tensei would say to its daughter. "You'll be inheriting your share soon." That was all that Tabrith would assure her. The rest of the information kept within Tabrith was forbidden, and he would fall silent in order to focus on registering the Tensei Knowledge in each of the numerous Grimoires that served as Tabrith's children, so to speak. There would be a Chomao that would protect each Grimoire.

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson; Second Account   Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:08 am

"Shweet," Tabi said, clasping her kimono sleeves together gleefully, yet retaining a deadpan expression, "Command Input is awesome. I can't wait until everything I've done comes together." Tabi giggled gleefully now, intensity rising in her eyes. "Heeheehee!!! Tabi cannot wait to see!!" With her father in his 7th Restriction gone to do whatever he needed to do to finalize the Rising and Falling of the 7th Moon, Tabi could now facilitate other parts of the Veritas based on her own movements and embodiments. "Better start upgrading my Silver Grimoire," she noted, knowing that the proper documentation of all Tensei Knowledge in all its proper places was of absolute key importance right now. "So, thanks again, Pops. Love ya, bye." As she faded away, she would lock up the Trinity Plane behind her.

"Consecration."
Back to top Go down

History Lesson; Second Account
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1