The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Hugo: Chapter Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsuka Hugo

Natsuka Hugo

Hugo: Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Hugo: Chapter Two   Hugo: Chapter Two EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Tsuka Stood staring into the sky as the sun slowly rose. He was upon the roof of his apartment building in the downtown area of Dusk City.  The night lights of the buildings shined giving a illuminating glow.  The air warm his skin as he lit a cigarette. His hair swayed with the breeze as it danced with the random leaves and such.

The boy would put his hands on the fence barricades as he exhaled the smoke. In the distance he could see the wreckage of the Hugo Manor. A place he called home. He missed his old study where he would read for hours. Before he came to be a Anima. He inhaled another swig of smoke, as he heard the footsteps of someone coming up the stairs to the roof.

"So this is where you have gone. " The girl said as she came to light. She had short blonde hair and black eyeliner that complimented her brown eyes. She wore a red formal cocktail dress and black opened toed shoes. She would walk to him and take the cigarette out of his hands. She take a pull herself and continue speaking. "You know your sister's ceremony is today. Are you sober enough to make it."

The boy would spit onto the ground below." Yeah I'm fine. Is the job done?" He said as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his suit pants. She would nod in assurance. Tsuka would begin climbing the gate once he reached the top he jumped and freefell to the ground four stories down. Slowly he rose as the girl did the same as he, the duo would walk away into the sun set heading to the Faelore.
Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Golden Apple the Jade Windchrysm :: Lilac Lily, Alice of the Crystal Wings
Tabritha

Scorpio Female Points : 217
Job/hobbies : Golden Apple (Gold Pumpkinhead)

PostSubject: Re: Hugo: Chapter Two   Hugo: Chapter Two EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:57 am

As the two of them were walking, they would run into a black haired girl in a long black gothic lolita dress with dark, sunken eyes and an abysmal stare. She would come toward them and look the both of them up and down somewhat casually, yet also expressionlessly.

Souzenryoku Of Wind -- Tabritha Tensei, the Nav-Guide Technology Sprite. Also known as 'Tron' and 'Serenade', Tabritha is a Technology Sprite, which is a digital fae-like entity born of Cleff, her predecessor, and the digital image of Tabitha. She commands the element of Wind, but also is versed in digital energy, such as Tronics. She can tamper with the code of anything at its base value, and is the Targeting System of the Argus Card System. She is both a Cursor and an Icon, and can Target by highlighting as a Selection Tool. Her digital form is both physical and aethereal at the same time, as well as digital and virtual. She has the power of the Golden Apple, just as Aeris.

Back to top Go down
Natsuka Hugo

Natsuka Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hugo: Chapter Two   Hugo: Chapter Two EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:32 pm

The boy showed no scrace of the odd looking girl who stood in the lonely street light in the night. (I know it might have not said it but i like pazz)) he soon realized who she was. His kid sister.. Tabitha. The girl who fell from the sky and his father took her in as one of his own. His Favorite next to Tahshina.. "The second Hugo Princess.. to what do I own this honor to your presence. My dear sister.?" He said as he stopped be fore the girl and turn to meet her face. He gave a light bow. But only addrrssed his sister. He had a light smirk on his face as he apporched her. The heels of his shoes clicked with every step he took. Slowly he inhale more puff of the menthol. His Burning red eyes shined eith each ignition of the hollow flame. The girl close to him would swing around as they both came to a stop. He long hair draped over her shoulders and she had plush red lips. She was turly a remarkable being. Her ears,pointed up from the sides of her head and she wad just a bit taller than The two of them but that was because of the heels she wore. "Lady Tabritha, how do you do this evening. . Are you accompanying us to the Ceremony. ?"
Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: Hugo: Chapter Two   Hugo: Chapter Two EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:43 am

Tabritha was surprised that Tsukamaru was able to recognize her, let alone remember her. Tabitha was rather reserved most of her time when she was living with the Hugos, and though their fathers were very close with each other, Tabritha also remembered that they didn't have much time together before the Tensei fled Vescrutia and took the Veritas with them. "Hm? Recognition?" Tabritha couldn't be seen by everyone, but to those who recognized her, she could be seen before their eyes. "I was just out for a stroll when I noticed you here. I came to see how you've been, since it's been a long time. I don't mind tagging along, if that's what you're doing, though. Sounds like fun." The girl's unblinking, tired eyes would look over to the woman near Tsuka, knowing nothing of who this person was. "Is this your girlfriend?"

Souzenryoku Of Wind -- Tabritha Tensei, the Nav-Guide Technology Sprite. Also known as 'Tron' and 'Serenade', Tabritha is a Technology Sprite, which is a digital fae-like entity born of Cleff, her predecessor, and the digital image of Tabitha. She commands the element of Wind, but also is versed in digital energy, such as Tronics. She can tamper with the code of anything at its base value, and is the Targeting System of the Argus Card System. She is both a Cursor and an Icon, and can Target by highlighting as a Selection Tool. Her digital form is both physical and aethereal at the same time, as well as digital and virtual. She has the power of the Golden Apple, just as Aeris.

Back to top Go down
Natsuka Hugo

Natsuka Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hugo: Chapter Two   Hugo: Chapter Two EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:55 pm

The boy would always remember his family. Before he himself was 'found' by Lin, he was alone. His distance from everyone made him appreciate the time they spent together. So he would never reject anyone who bares the Hugo name. Even if it was temporary. He would place his hand on top of the girls head and chuckle as a light smirk came from his lips."I wouldn't have it any other way Tabs."

The boy said as he look at his sister. He did see a bit of Lin in her but he knew deep down it was something sinister in her. He would perry at the next thing Tabitha said ask if the girl who accompied him was his girlfriend. This made the girl laugh as she blushed. "No, Lady Tabrinta it is I Kyoni." She said as the sounds of a flute danced in the winds. In a flash of light the girl would transform into a beam of light and in the palm of Tsuka. That beam of light slowly began to shape itself out into a duel edge scythe. Kyoni was Tsuka's soul instrument Kyo NE Kai Flute. A Scythe that controls the power of Gravity. It's two heads are Kyoni and Kyone twin sister of Light and Dark. Tsukamaru can utilize his Gentai ability to make his attacks control the comosic mass of the atmosphere. His song resembles the notes of Beethoven's fifth and his power supply is double when in complete snyconization of his Trinity symphony.

"I hate having to carry her around so I let her stay in her human form until she is needed. I forgot you never have seen her true form now you know."

Soon he would fling the weapon back into the air after twirling it around like a boton and the weapon would glow again as she returned back to normal state.

Tsukamaru would walk to the girl and they would join arms once more. "The girlfriend part is my business. So if you don't mind if I change subjects..

Have you seen father?"
Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: Hugo: Chapter Two   Hugo: Chapter Two EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 3:03 pm

"Call me Tabritha," she said in a rather course, yet robotically seamless tone, "That is my name." It seemed like he was ill-informed, or something of the sort. The data from the individuals thawing would have had their minds still relatively scrambled for a while until the rest of the city stabilized after exiting its stasis. "Now you know." Tabritha remained cold and unblinking. "That's a cool weapon. I have scythes, too. My whole family uses scythes." This was due to their lineage, but that was beside the point. "I have not seen Foster Father." Tabritha would continue monitoring the Hugos. "Anything else?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugo: Chapter Two   Hugo: Chapter Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Hugo: Chapter Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: