Share | 

I don't know why I'm even here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meharu
Grimsin, the Pumpkintoner :: Mad Titan; Demon King of the 6th Heaven

Virgo Female Reputation : 2

PostSubject: I don't know why I'm even here   Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:34 pm

Chusin had just arrived in the School District, she didn't even know why she was here, but she soon came up with a reason and boy was that reason weird as hell. She didn't know where to go, so she just pulled out the good old map from her backpack, which she just so happened to have; though the map was a bit old and torn up due to the harsh weather and what have you.

"The map should be useful or at least I hope so.."

Back to top Go down
Tabritha
Golden Apple the Jade Windchrysm :: Lilac Lily, Alice of the Crystal Wings

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:23 am

Suddenly an icon would appear on the Map. It looked like it was a Chibi in a gothic lolita dress. "I hope you don't need a tutorial on how to use a map, 'Dora the Explorer,' " the Iconic Sprite spoke, looking around with eyes half open. Immediately on the Map, Chusin would be able to see the School District of the Dusk from an overhead view, as well as things that were around her. The area was populated with school and school affiliated accessories.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:31 am

"Map, you can talk!? That's so cool, I want you to become life size! Wait, I can bring you to life or at least I'll try to."

Chusin tossed the map into the air, she was hoping the map would become a person or at least the person on the map would come out and what have you. While she waited for the map to fall back down. she looked around the area, seeing the whole School area and all the things that were School related; it was really odd for her to be here since she really had no actual idea as to why she was even here.

"Uhhh?"
Back to top Go down
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:42 am

Tabritha stared at Chusin with low eyes. "... Chusin. I'm not the map, itself, I'm just the person on the map helping you read and write it." Watching the map fly into the air and then hit the ground, with nothing happening, Tabritha, the digital embodiment of Tabitha's mind, would sigh and face palm. "... Look, I'm the 'Navigator' of the Veritas, or whatever. I'm like the baby 'Friday the Thirteenth Fairy' that comes and helps you whenever you need some help, or whatever." She waved her hand dismissively to the side. "Call me Tabritha. Now, if you need some help, that's what I do, and stuff." Clearly, Chusin needed some help. "... You don't even know why you're here, do you...?" Tabritha lowered her head and sighed, floating in front of Chusin like your typical average fairy. The digital aura glowing around her would flicker.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:51 am

She was shocked that nothing happened with the map and more shocked that someone was talking to her, it wasn't everyday that something like this happened to her, but when it did it was always weird to her and yet cool at the same time. She looked at Tabi for a moment before she remembered who she was and boy was that a bad memory to remember at this point in time, however, she wouldn't dawn on it for too long.

"So you're the map! I can't believe it, I really can't, but I guess its not shocking really; I mean you are the only one I can see doing a job like this. Also you are right, I don't know why I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:01 am

Tabritha stale-faced Chusin. "... I just said I'm not the map. I'm the GUIDE for the map. The map is the Veritas. Or whatever." Technically, Tabritha's job was to deal with all the lost people that wanted to do something on the Veritas and didn't know what to do or where to go and couldn't talk to the Veritas as a person because she didn't know them as people. Chusin, who was part of the Tensei family, already knew about the people that made up the Veritas and therefore had a special sort of awareness of this world that many other people wouldn't initially have. Her privilege gave her a bit of an advantage, especially in her manner of getting things done, but she still had to find her own way and do things for herself. "... Please don't tell me you need a tutorial on what to do first. I am the navigator, not the person that narrates your life." Her glazed eyes kinda drifted off to the side. "What do you want to do? There are a lot of things you CAN do, so don't ask me what you CAN do. It's actually about what you're trying to do, so I can tell you where to go first to get that accomplished, since you're just starting off."
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:55 am

"Oh stop being like that, it was a joke you silly goose, but I am glad you showed up when you did though."

Chusin smiled a bit, though it couldn't be seen. She wasn't that dumb as to not know her way around the place, she just wanted someone to show her around, someone she could talk to and chill with along the way and if Tabi was the person to be with her, than she'd gladly keep her by her side and keep her busy with stuff and stuff.

"Also, I want you to narrate my life, you seem like you'd be good at doing something like that, plus it'll be fun to her my life told by someone else that's not myself."

"Guys and Gals, I'm about to score my some Tabi Puuuh soon, stay tuned for more or you could go and get a drink like the person that's typing all of this; still wondering why he wants me to do such things with Tabi? Could it be he actually likes Tabi more than he lets on or what?
Back to top Go down
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:05 pm

"I'm sure..." Tabritha said sarcastically. "You want me to narrate your life? Huh, there was another guy that asked for that one, kinda..." That guy asked to play the Veritas as if it were an RPG game, though, and that was why his was being done the way it was by Tabritha. As gamemaster, Tabritha was also the game, itself, and even if people were in the Veritas living normal life or pursuing their own ventures, that didn't mean that they were participating in the constant game that was going on in the Veritas. They were two different things entirely. "... So... You want me to generate a scenario for you to accomplish and guide you to it... Like a Quest, or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:19 pm

"Yep, but i want you to follow me everywhere I go and narrate everything I do, you gotta be with me 24/7/

Chusin said, she was really happy about this idea and she really wanted it to happen, she needed something to do and someone to talk to her or rather just talk in general; she clapped her hands and looked at Tabi for a moment.

Back to top Go down
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:31 pm

"Okay, fine," Tabritha said, inputting Chusin's preference into the Code. "The game couldn't be played correctly if I weren't with you the entire time." Tabitha and her form as the System, Grand Tabritha, were what made up the Gaming System of the Veritas using her father's design straight from his own mind, the Tabrith System, of which Tabritha as Grand Tabritha was made specifically to operate for the Veritas. "When you're actually PLAYING the Veritas, it works a little differently than when you're doing your own thing. You get tasks to do automatically and assignments for Missions and Quests on your own, even if you aren't settled into one of the environments. Basically, it's for people who want to explore the entire realm of the Veritas as like, a Nomad or something and would need something to do all the time instead of being in one place for something to happen." Tabritha wiped her nose casually, sniffing a bit. "Soooo. I guess this is the perfect setting for you, huh?" Tabritha snapped her fingers, starting up the 'Grand Tabritha' system for Chusin, so that she would begin playing the Veritas as a game.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Immediately, Chusin was surrounded by data. She would be able to see, hear and experience things in a manner that many other people who were not currently playing the Veritas as a game could not see, such as menus, icons, targeting tools, commands and other digital assortments and labels that came only with the game version of the Veritas. Immediately, Chusin would see a dismal and haunting face appear before her, like that of a ghost, yet streaming with lines of data. It looked like Tabritha's face, except more grim rather than cute.

*PRESS START*
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:00 pm

"Awesome!"

She would press start and be ready to go on about her day, she was really happy that this was happening and that Tabi was now going to follow her around everywhere and tell her stuff. Everything was going just fine, till she felt a weird feeling, like someone she knew had shown up or something; it was weird, but she didn't care much about it since it wasn't all that important.

"Here we go!"
Back to top Go down
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:38 am

"Whoop-de-doo..." Tabritha said sarcastically, spinning her finger around slightly in the air. She was excited, too, but didn't feel like expressing it. "So, first things first, people can't just see me naturally. So, If you've ever played 'The Legend OF Zelda,' I'm like that little fairy that never shuts up and says "HEY, LISTEN!" Except I'm not about to do all that for anyone and will mostly be in the background while you play. I'm pretty much only here for Tutorials and if you get stuck and need help. Not to be hovering around people all day." She glared at Chusin, already knowing that she thought that Tabritha was just gonna hover around her all day. "This is a game to you, but this is WORK to everyone else, so be aware of that." Tabritha, herself, wasn't fond of work, but that was just because she was kinda lazy and didn't like to deal with people.

"Anyway, so yeah, the game itself picks up on things around you for you. Like items, important people, stray energy and anything else that's interesting that you could discover on your own. It does that for you to decide if you want to deal with it or not. The game itself comes up with numerous different things randomly, so you never quite know what will be randomly generated." Tabritha thought about explaining the Card System and Battle System to Chusin, but ended up just kinda... Not even feeling like it. She would get to that bridge when she crossed it. "Alright, 'Crash Bandicoot,' ready to run around like an idiot and pick up random shit off the floor like that shit actually happens in real life and people don't look at you funny?"
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:50 pm

"So you want be by my side everyday all day, making sure I don't mess up or making sure I don't touch myself when I get lonely; you gotta be with me all the time, talking to me every second and never shutting up no matter how much I would like you too."

Chusin instantly started to tear up when Tabi said she wasn't going to be annoyingly following her and talking every five seconds, her tears were city sized since she cried Toon tears and not normal tears, each tear that ran off her face would cause a flood. She kept on crying and crying, she wanted her Tabi to be with her and be annoying, because she knew she'd get lost along the way and didn't feel like going through all of that mes.

"Tabi *sniff, sniff* you gotta *sniff, sniff* you gotta help me *cries* I don't wanna get lost along the, the...the waaay. *mega cries*."

She heard everything else, but the first half of what Tabi said sent her into this mood right here.
Back to top Go down
Tabritha

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:45 pm

"... *sigh* Chusin, shut up..." Tabritha said monotonously. "I AM the game itself, so I'm always gonna be near you. Besides, you've got dad there with you. I've got like, a shit ton of things to do, and he probably does too, but hell, you only get one Living Shadow, and it's either gotta be pops or me. Better pick right now at the beginning who it's gonna be." Tabitha had recently become the new Kurogami and her spirit was part of the Tensei Living Shadows as well, making her a viable companion for Chusin to choose from. "Plus, we have things for people like you. They're called 'Chomao.' How about this; your first mission in this game is to go get an Omnidex from dad and get a Chomao so you won't be crying 'Looney Toon' tears at me." Chusin wasn't exactly the most orthodox person, and therefore Tabritha's interaction with her wasn't the standard method of greeting regular people, either.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:48 pm

"Stop being mean to me Tabi or I'll tell dad on you!"

Chusin puffed out her chest and pointed at Tabi, she really would go and tell their dad on her for being mean to her, but she did note that Tabi said she could have her or pops as her shadow and boy did that give her something to think about for a minute. She thought and thought, till she finally came up with an answer and that answer was none other than Tabi!

"So I choose you Tabi, because you seem like more or less of a bore than pops, so let's set out and get these things you speak of!"

She said with a powerful tone! However, she did stop crying, but when did she stop? Who knows really.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn

Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:09 pm

A smiling face would appear inside of Chusin's shadow, with a glowing white eye brightly glaring at her, and the laughter of a little girl. "... Playtime."

And all the way to brink of the Resplendent Dawn,
The Phantoms shall patrol this city as the ghosts of its the Sunset's Shadow (Weapons),
And be that Shadow's Silent Light. (13 Restrictions)

This is my Oath... to my Father (Legendary Art) and this filthy World... (Bio)
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Tabritha, the Navigator, disappeared in a stream of data once Chusin had selected her Living Shadow. Now, Tabitha would be upon Chusin day and night as her shadowy attachment, watching over her and doing whatever she would at any time. With that done with, Chusin's game would begin.

The School District was bustling with people that seemed interesting and that may have had some information about how to get Chusin's first mission accomplished. Icons would appear over their heads as if they were in a video game. In the digital screen that Chusin could see before her, the instructions, something like an explanatory tutorial, would come up.

-Gather information by talking to people.-
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I'm even here   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:42 pm

"Well this should be fun or at least I hope so."

Chusin was now ready to go out and talk to people, though she wasn't sure who she would talk first, so she just walked up to the first person she saw and would get to asking a few questions.

"Hey can you help me out?"

"Watch this guys and gals, you're about to see a whole screw up, due to someone being in their girly ass feelings, but it can't be helped hahaa."
Back to top Go down

I don't know why I'm even here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crystal Dimension :: Publication (Where The Sidewalk Ends) :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning-
Jump to: