The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Fire Legend End; Training Complete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnus Ignis
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Magnus Ignis

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Fire Legend End; Training Complete   Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:48 pm

A ray of sunshine like a spotlight from the heavens shone down upon the point of interest under the sun; the apple of its eye. Where the sun set its face, its image would be cast down upon its throne at the very tip top of the Mountain of the Fire God; Mt. Elios. He stood at the gates to the Fire Sanctuary, not yet going in side nor even opening the door, but dropping straight into a state of deep meditation, allowing his consciousness to be retained within the very Great Pumpkin itself glowing in the sky.

The sun set its gaze across the land, watching over all of the Corona Badlands. In its somber state, it would merely be at a rest, looking on at those who were sent on their training course some time ago. With the presence and the sight of the Fire God all across the land, exacting his Will and igniting it as seen fit should not have been an issue, and also he could serve as a guide for Garnet up to the Fire Sanctuary, which is where she was supposed to remain. Until then, Fire God Titus would merely sharpen himself, burning away the fat of his lessons and honing the edges of his mind. Many random distortions occurred in the atmosphere around him as he even thought. Moving too much may have caused something to be destroyed unnecessarily. He thought intensely.
Back to top Go down
Shinity
Jade Moon, Daddy's Precious Gem :: Third Tenseingel; Peace of the Dawn
Shinity

Dragon
Leo Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend End; Training Complete   Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:41 am

Titus' daughter, Shinity would be sitting upon his lap still, having been transported along with him during their ascent into the Sun and descent back down upon the land. She was finding all of these things cool because she'd never gotten to see them before and it was really cool. "How did we do that?! Can I do that, too?" She wanted to learn everything so that she could learn to do cool things, too, and then show everybody all the cool things that she could do after she learned from her parents. Plus, then she could show her sisters, too, and they would be so jealous. "Heeheehee, Shinity gets to be with Daddy~." She figured since none of her sisters were spending any time with him presently that she was special. Shinity giggled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend End; Training Complete   Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:23 am

"Daughter," Titus, who was the elemental spirit of Fire that Shinity's father had commanded to watch over her, "Our time is up. I must do other things now." Titus had broken his meditation only to say this, for he had foreseen many things during his time connected to the collective consciousness of the Veritas. By this time, the sun had been consumed by its container; Titus' lower Restriction form, 'Pumpkinhead.' By this, Titus was freed of his labors and was no longer bound to nor overseeing this land. "However, you have been blessed with the strength of Fire in your spirit from your mother and I, and with that, I want you to travel the land, but leave your Fire elemental form here." Titus rose up from the ground and grabbed Shinity with one of his large, oversized hands of fire, which would surround her in a warm embrace that was the grip of his fingers over her whole body. He dropped her on the ground beside him once he rose up to his feet, gazing over the mountain and at the horizon.

"Pumpkinhead, my lower Restriction form, will be with you. It is still me, but I will have contained my energy." He looked down to his daughter, patting her head and petting her fondly. "I want you, too, to learn how to control and contain your energy, so this is why you will continue your own training with my lower Restriction form." It was better for all of them that way. "By the time your mother realizes, she'll be ready to assume her Restricted form, as well. But don't tell her." Just the same way as Titus had to learn and how Shinity would learn from Titus was also how her mother would have to learn to control herself and take her Pumpkin. Where Titus harbored the Pumpkinhead to contain his thoughts, his beloved harbored the Pumpkinheart to control her emotions. A misalignment caused many tragedies, which was why this is how it had to be dealt with. "Now, when I start to take on my restricted form, I want you to remember that it is still me. I am just containing my energy." Hopefully his daughter understood. She was very bright, and seemed to catch on quickly.

Titus wasted no time after the 'Everything The Light Touches Is Our Kingdom' explanation to adorn the Pumpkinhead, which had already done its part in consuming the Magnus Ignis of the Corona Badlands and becoming the rightful sun over the entire land. To Titus, it felt like nightfall, and also like a candle being put under a cover. His body soon faded away, and all that would be left was night, and the Pumpkinhead that would be standing just before Shinity at Titus' new, restrained, controlled form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend End; Training Complete   

Back to top Go down

Fire Legend End; Training Complete
Page 1 of 1