The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Random Event; Residential Area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delta Townsfolk
Kami of the Delta :: Deity's Hymn
Delta Townsfolk

Random Event; Residential Area Empty
PostSubject: Random Event; Residential Area   Random Event; Residential Area EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:31 am

At the Mezzanine, the most notable and expansive living unit in all the Delta, many of the Delta Townsfolk seemed to have been flocking recently. There seemed to be some sort of an event going on, and the city became lively because of it.
Back to top Go down
Delta Townsfolk
Kami of the Delta :: Deity's Hymn
Delta Townsfolk

Random Event; Residential Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Event; Residential Area   Random Event; Residential Area EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Where and why the Delta Townsfolk had been gathered was yet to be announced, but whatever was going on, they'd been summoned to the Mezzanine in order to be informed about it. Everyone was curious, but it was strange to be brought here, of all places. It didn't seem like there was any sort of extravagant party, as the Mezzanine was known for throwing at its leisure. The large hotel-like building instead seemed the exact opposite, for once. Much muttering went on about the crowd about what it could be. If it wasn't a party, then it was something serious. Talk went on about the crowd.
Back to top Go down

Random Event; Residential Area
Page 1 of 1