The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Under Da Sea; The Lost City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 6757

Under Da Sea; The Lost City Empty
PostSubject: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:35 pm

The Hyper Ancient Shark known as Megalodon would, after being instructed to save Tymon and the gang from the Servicemen in Balneal, drift down to its own dwelling deep below the Ocean of Purity. Where many of the most ancient and mystical creatures existed is where this creature lived; Al Aquia, the Lost City.

When it permeated the air bubble, it would not fall nor would it be unable to breathe, as for some reason, the creature was capable of being afloat and breathing as though the bubble weren't made of air at all... The same would go for other aquatic creatures that casually drifted through the undersea haven.

Eventually, they reached a destination where they could be dropped off, the Megalodon opened its mouth and released the ship, letting it dock where it may.

"Thanks, Megalodon!" Tymon would say, now completely safe from harm. They could all relax a little bit... But... Knowing Tymon...

"WOAH, THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL."
Under Da Sea; The Lost City Konachancom-104105animalbirdchitose_rincityfishlandscapeoriginalscenicsilhouettetreewater-1_zps6060e6b4
"LET'S GO TAP THAT SWEET ASS FOR THIS TREASURE!!!"

Last edited by Adventure Tymon on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:43 pm

After EVERYTHING that literally JUST happened, it was REMARKABLE that this guy STILL somehow had the energy to want to go exploring somewhere else. Even Friday was tired. Though, she did the most work out of them all when she granted his last wish.

"... Hey, Tymon, I know you're excited about all the stuff you've gotten and about this new and... Actually, pretty fucking amazing place, but uh... Can we just sit and REST a little bit, huh?" Not like that wasn't what Sakai and Friday had been doing on deck this entire time whilst he handled steering and shit. She was getting a little bored and kinda wanted to go out and explore something, now, too. "Hell, I may wanna do something too, you know." She flipped her hair, smirking at him. She knew that he was just trying to get them out of danger before, but now... They were totally safe and had nothing really to do anymore. "Why don't we just set up base here and this time YOU watch the ship?" If Sakai was willing, perhaps she'd ask if she'd come along to explore this place... But, maybe she'd want to have a little time to talk to Tymon, since they hadn't done so except for when he scooped her up. He was a busybody sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Belial

Female Points : 591

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:52 am

"Someone!!!! Where are you?"

ΠSakai yelled as she woke up all cool like. Tho her waking up was only because today was the day that she'd been waiting for and boy was she happy. It was the one day she would act out of character, since she's mostly a doom and gloom.Π

"Someone!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:21 am

"Awww, but bae~! Treaaaaaaaaeeeesuuuuuuurrrre!!! ;; " He prodded his fingers together and poked out his lip all pouty like, giving her the big, cute, sad puppy dog eyes... But after a moment or two of that, he quickly stopped and actually acted seriously about it. "Nah, but I understand, I gotcha. Don't worry, I'll take it easy and play around with my new stuff here while you go out this time. I know you wanna~." He smirked back at her, then stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Oh, but what about that ice chi--" Right when he mentioned her, she called out from within the Labyrinth that was the center of Labrys. "Oh, shit! She's stuck in the Pharaoh's Labyrinth! She must have fallen in when we were moving!!" Getting her out was simple for Tymon, since he knew the passcode. He figured he might as well put his Treasure Chest in there, too, since he could access its contents from anywhere at any time, anyway. He didn't need to have it physically out around him in order to pull from its treasures or put anything in it. That's what he'd been doing before, anyway. "Yeah, hold on! I gotcha!!"

He ran to the chamber entrance that led below the ship, then input 5 Pages of the Pandoire that were randomized in a specific order to unlock the door, then drew the energy back into himself.

"Arright, here we go..." He stuck his hand inside, reaching for Sakai, and pulling her out rather quickly. "Yeah, that's like, a parallel isolated dimension that's a pure maze that shifts like a multi-layered Rubix Cube to keep people from solving it. It's perfectly solvable, but it's just really hard for someone that isn't me." He shrugged. "You okay? We're in a new location now. I wanted to explore, buuuut... Friday says that maybe you guys should go out and do that sort of thing this time, since I went on my magical spectacular Primordial Journey deep inside myself and got my Zodiac Sign blessings and all sorts of other things." He shrugged again, playing all of it off like it wasn't that amazing in the first place.

"Yeah, so what do you think? Now that we're out of danger, we don't have to be so hectic about everything. Smooth sailing from here, crew~!"
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 am

Under Da Sea; The Lost City Hqdefault

"Ahahahaha!~ I wasn't asking to be saved you silly boy. I was just calling for someone, because I wanted them to give me gifts and lots of them, because today is special."

ΠSakai laughed aloud. She was technically hoping that Friday would show up, so they could have girl time, but all she got was a Tymon and she didn't want a Tymon; sexually yes, but nothing more.Π

"Ahhh the air is great and I feel a lot better, but I'm shocked you didn't notice (´Д`。)"

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:06 am

"Gifts? >>; " he repeated with a hint of confusion, "... Uh, well you know, we are in an ancient lost undersea city... That proooobably has a lot of treasure in it. Friday says that she wants to go exploring, so... Why don't you just go with her? Then you can go scavenge this land for its riches and we can be out this jam." Friday was not too far off, but she just wasn't in the convo right now, so she wasn't saying anything. "What do you think?" The girl's appearance was different now for some reason, but... He wasn't gonna... Get into that. Maybe Friday would talk to her about it.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Belial

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:19 am

"Looking for gifts? I wanted people to bring them to me, but I guess I could go out and take what I want."

-He didn't notice my changes (T▽T), why does he hate me?-

ΠShe was kinda sad that Tymon didn't notice anything or rather didn't comment on what he saw or ask what happened. But she let it slide for now, because it was time to go see Friday!!!! And boy was avenue happy about that, given the fact she was the only other chick here.Π

"Jaa Na."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:31 am

"Yeah... Have uh... Have fun~!" He waved her off, still a little confused about her sudden change in appearance and in personality. He wasn't gonna question it because he didn't know her and he felt like it was probably impolite to pry. He'd always been... Uh... 'Reprimanded' so to speak about prying too much... So, it would just come out whenever it did as long as they were friends. "Treat my baby well, m'kay~? And you, Friday, keep our trusted guest safe~!"

Meanwhile, Tymon would deal with this Megalodon. "Shark Torpedo. Because everyone knows that Shark Torpedoes are the best kind. Or maybe... a Submarine Shark! YEAH!!" He had lots of ideas for what to change this creature into, but he had to be mindful of his rather limited amount of power right now, being not only in the 0th Restriction, but also of the lowest rank in the Veritas. Not to mention how he still needed to get used to his powers.

"... Myeh. I'll figure it out while I've got this time to myself." He touched the Hyper Ancient Shark and drew its power into himself as Epic Art, since he already had its consent beforehand from the Blessings of the Pisces.

Speaking of, the secret treasure he collected, Zodiac, would start to emanate with a strange energy. It wasn't like the 'Pisces' that he felt before, but something... Completely different.

"The hell? Damn, there is just NEVER a dull moment when I'm around, huh? >>;" (11:30)
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:37 am

Once Tymon was done talking to Sakai, Friday smiled and jumped up and down gleefully, happy to be able to venture off and do stuff on her own. Especially with a new friend that she'd bonded with a little bit. "Mwee~! I love you baybee, you're the best~!" She faded out and appeared before him, giving him a quick kiss before turning to Sakai, "Let's go, girl~! We're gonna go uh... As Tymon says... Get that booty~!" Though she was a little more shy than Tymon, she still had a playful spirit to match his... Even if hers was just a bit more mischievous at times. She wiggled her fanny cutely before she snatched up Sakai's hand and started off into the Ancient City, "Come on, Sister~! We're going to go fuck this place up~!" And with that, the adventure of Friday and Sakai would begin in the Lost City of Al Aquia.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Now that Friday and Sakai were on their way, Tymon inspected the Zodiac treasure to see what was going on with it. For some reason, it was reacting strangely and he didn't know why... Especially since he already unlocked his own Zodiac Sign.

"Okay, Zodiac... You wanted my attention? You got it. So, what's the scoop~?" He flipped the YinYang coin up in the air, allowing it to take the shape of Pisces again.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Spiraling out of the spinning coin were the two majestic Koi known as Yin and Yang; the two sides of the Pisces. They, being the Last Zodiac Sign, ruled over and had the power of all the others, and could sense something occurring within one of their brethren.

Koi Yin: ... In our Ancient Dwelling... We sense activity.

Koi Yang: Yes... There is some sort of magical influence there...

Koi-Koi Pisces: We sense this presence within the Virgo. This is a most unusual phenomenon...

Koi Yin: Considering that our ancient dwelling had been abandoned for centuries...

Koi Yang: ... Yes. Centuries.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:32 pm

"Mmmmm... Kaaaaaayyy...?"

He wasn't entirely sure what that meant nor if he REALLY cared, considering that he was NOT anywhere near there and had little to no idea what they were ACTUALLY talking about...

"Sooo... Does this mean that I get the Virgo power, or something like that, orrrr...?"

He wasn't opposed to that. Not at all. Shit, the more stuff he collected, the better.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Koi-Koi Pisces: No. This means that someone seeks our power yet again!

Koi Yin: Centuries ago, we abandoned that place due to the rampant abuse of our Celestial power.

Koi Yang: Each of the Twenty Four Elders spread out across the stars, waiting for their time to be called back down, when a time of Peace and Prosperity was to come upon the land.

Koi-Koi Pisces: It seems as though that time is come.

The two fish swam around Tymon's head, filling him with the Knowledge of the Zodiac, as well as their ancient Dwelling.

Koi-Koi Pisces: Each of our powers can be collected from numerous locations around the Veritas. When our power has been collected, strength will return to our Dwelling and our energy will be allowed to flow into the Ancient City once again. We will return to our Dwellings, but, as we have given to you, we shall give our Zodiac Blessings to those who come to visit us, just as we had done in the past.

The two fish would spiral into each other, starting to merge back into a single being, "If you are to collect all of the Elders and harness their powers inside of this Ancient Artifact, their power will be transferred back to the Dwelling and kept safe within the Zodiac. We humbly request that you find each one of our missing brethren and bring their power back to this Treasure."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:10 pm

"Awwwwwww Shit." He began to dance, ready for yet another storyline expansion, "You know I'm up for it~! Whenever the hell Friday and Sakai get back, I'm all for collecting these Zodiac Signs." (1:08) He needed them, anyway, being a Pisces, and all, which harbored parts of all of the Zodiac within it.

"But yeah, you said that someone activated the 'Virgo?' What's that all about?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Koi-Koi Pisces: Virgo is our Opposing Sun Sign. It lies on the opposite end of the Wheel. Whomever rested there has inadvertently called upon some of her power, awakening her and drawing her strength down somewhere in the Veritas.

Koi Yin: Just the same as you had done when awakening our power.

Koi Yang: However, like us, there are some of the Elders that have become corrupt, and need assistance in being freed of their afflictions.

Koi Yin: We are not aware of which of us they are, nor if it is all or just some, however it is a possibility.

Koi-Koi Pisces: We shall return to our Dwelling and see who activated the Virgo. Even within our Dwelling, we will always be within Zodiac, and within you. Our presence is not limited to a single place at a single time, as those of your physical limitations are known to have.

The all of them were Celestial beings and could appear or use their powerful influences anywhere that their constellations' power dictated in the cosmos, which was why they were not limited to a single location.

Koi Yang: If the Virgo has awakened, then so have all born under her Sign, and when she returns to her Dwelling, her power will immediately be transferred to the Zodiac, and vice versa. This is how the Celestial Energy transfer works for all the 24 Elders.

Koi Yin: However, if her power is Corrupt, then so too will her influence of all that were born under her governed time upon the cosmos. Once she is cleansed, so too will her children be. And you will be blessed with her Power, as well.

Koi-Koi Pisces: We will See, for We are Pisces, and We see All.

Once they were done, their Third Eye gems of opposing color to their bodies would glow in harmony, connecting to each other as they would spin back into the form of the Zodiac, then land in Tymon's hand again.

Koi-Koi Pisces: Thank you, Shinseigami, for your gracious help. You have the eternal gratitude of the stars...

And with that, Zodiac would deactivate whilst the energy of Pisces would return its power to its Dwelling, as well, to inspect what was going on there.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:15 am

Tymon caught the Zodiac coin once Pisces returned to its form and inside of his being, placing it in a safe place on his person. "... Yeah. Alright, do what you gotta do, Pisces. I'll sit here and wait, then. Friday and Sakai shouldn't be too long, I hope..."

It had been a long time since Tymon had been actually truly alone. It was a nostalgic feeling, he could admit, but something he wasn't particularly fond of returning to. He enjoyed the company that he had, even if it was small. Especially his love. He didn't mind parting ways with her for a short time, of course, but that didn't make the truth of the matter any less true; right now, he was just alone.

"Hmmm... I wonder what I should do, then...?" It wouldn't be wise to go out and do something else while they were out. Best to just stay aboard the ship and relax. He didn't have time to do things like that. Time to oneself is therapeutic and cleansing, if one does so correctly. "Mmm... Yeah! I'll just kick back and relax. Enjoy the view, practice my skills... Then, before I know it, they'll be back with all types of loot and we can all be on our way to somewhere else awesome!" He couldn't wait for his crew to come back. Especially since they could probably recruit more people along the way.

[color=undefined]"... I should probably document all of the techniques I've learned, too. That seems like it would be important."[/ccolor] He would open up his Pandoire and begin to record his progress, if it hadn't been done already by Friday as Be'.

Once he opened up the book, however, he felt a strange presence looming behind him; something familiar to him, yet completely unknown. It sent a chill of familiarity up his spine, but an unpleasant surge of emotion that overcame him as well. He turned around swiftly, "... Dare dake...?"

Before his eyes, he would see no one... Nothing, yet, at the same time, something... An elongated shadow that stretched across the floor, till both eyes were making contact with each other. (9:09)

"... Hi..."
Under Da Sea; The Lost City Little_Shadow_by_oh_mi_gawd
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:33 am

Staring into the eyes of the black shadow stretching across his ship widened Tymon's eyes, as though he'd seen a ghost of sort. Memories of his Past flooded into his head, yet they were hazy and scrambled; though the feelings were the same. A single tear fell from his eye in all his shock, and his mouth hung agape. In the eye of the shadow, a tear of the same eye would fall, streaming down its blackened face.(9:19) "... You forgot about me, didn't you...?"

"You? No... No, you're gone. I got rid of you." He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He remembered seeing its face, but couldn't quite remember what it was. All he knew was that it was something that wasn't supposed to be connected to him... Or something he thought he settled a long time ago. Perhaps, in a past life.

"... Don't you remember...?" its voice echoed in his head, as though it weren't talking, yet its words sounded loud and clear, like it was. "... Your own Living Shadow...?"

"... I don't know what you're talking about."

The shadow lowered its head, another tear streaming down its face, the same as what would occur to Tymon, "... It hurts..." it said, seeming to be holding back something powerful, "... Don't you remember your past...? ... Who we are...?" At that moment, Tymon would be allowed to view his days as a child, or at least, when he was younger. Though, even as he would see things that he remembered, he would not see the shadow at all. "... So you haven't noticed all I've done for you, then... Even now... With no recognition..." Another tear fell down its face, streaming down its dark body.

"... Yeah. That's my past. You're not in there. What are you driving at?"

The shadow lowered its head again, another tear streaming down its face, "... Ah... So you really don't remember me..." It grew larger, starting to consume the surface of the ship, though it didn't seem to be of its own doing. "... It's to be expected, though... I am something easily forgotten... That's why no one pays attention to us... And why everyone hates us..." (9:25)

Tymon narrowed his eyes, getting frustrated with how cryptic and mysterious this thing was being, "... Start talking, or get out. Why are you here?"

The shadow lowered its head again, another tear rolling down its face, "... You're being mean to me, too? ... I'd expect you to know how to deal with me better... You seek others to do so... So, why can't you...? Do you hate me, too...?" the shadow continued to consume the ship, more tears streaming down, one by one. "... I've done so much... And yet, no one notices... Not even you... If I ever come out, no one likes me... And then they hate us for trying to do anything... Don't you remember...?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:06 am

When the ambiguous darkness began to talk to him, everything started to connect in his head... Slowly, but surely; hazy memories of his past starting to form before his eyes. And at that moment, it started to hurt. Tears, one by one, would stream down his face as he stared the creature in its eyes and saw the memories it was holding locked up tight in the light that only could be released through those eyes. He was starting to remember... But Tymon didn't like it.

"... Why are you back...?! Are you here to ruin my life, like you did before!?"

Suddenly, the memories became more vivid. The Silence. The Darkness. And that accursed fake smile. The Living Shadow that was him... It was his mask... That he donned on his face for many years. The one that restricted him and kept him contained... and everyone else out. The one that forced everything to remain inside for the sake of everyone else, as well as kept everyone else at a safe boundary to keep them from knowing what was beyond the borders of the Infinite Darkness that stay robed around him in its eternally black garb.

"... Even now, you don't appreciate me..." It would close its eyes, its frown starting to grow larger, cracks appearing in its face, "... I'm sorry... I keep ruining your life... Your love... Us... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." The shadow would expand over the entire ship, taking it into the blackness. "... I'll get rid of it... Everything... Even myself..."

Tymon watched in horror as this thing that he thought was resolved, yet again, found a way back into his life. Somehow, some way, it just kept coming back. "Why do you keep coming back!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, SHADOW!?" That was its name. The First Living Shadow to every exist... The Original. Shadow. The one that stuck to Tymon's body like the clothes on his back his entire life. It had been that way since as long as he could remember, but he could never see it, because it was always wrapped around his form... Containing everything that was inside. Everything. For as long as he could remember...

"... I just want you to love me..." its words were soft and shy, but something inside of it was far more powerful than its gentle breath. The darkness bubbled and boiled, becoming more and more unstable as it started to seep into the beautiful world around him, "... I want to know what it's like, for once..." the shadow rose up from the ground, the ship now becoming part of it, taking total control over it, "... For someone to love me... To pay attention to me... To listen to me..."

Tymon watched in horror as the Veritas was starting to be consumed by this darkness; a darkness so familiar, yet so terrible, it had spawned all the others from it. All of the other Living Shadows, including Kaerei's Black Swamp, were its children. This was the Absolute First. (9:52)

"... Why..." he muttered, turning around to face the darkness, "WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?! YOU TAKE AWAY MY FRIENDS. MY LOVE. AND NOW, YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE MY WORLD AWAY FROM ME, TOO?! WHAT'S LOVABLE ABOUT THAT?!" He couldn't stand this creature. He needed to find a way to stop it once and for all; SERIOUSLY. Before it did some damage to he and his life that was irreversible. "AND NOW YOU LOCKED ME HERE, TOO, JUST SO YOU CAN WATCH EVERYTHING CRUMBLE AROUND US. ISOLATED ME FROM EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?"

Shadow recoiled into itself, the frown expanding across the entire ship, growing twisted and gnarled, cracks spreading all up and down, the ship beginning to fall apart. "I'm sorry...! I'm sorry...! I'm sorry...! I... I was just protecting you... Protecting us... From being hurt... From being destroyed... From being taken advantage of... I have to protect you...! I will protect you... I have protected you..." the looming entity arced over him, its eyes opening, a sort of distortion spiraling deep into the depths of the darkness through the light, boring into the dark skull of the pitch black being, "... I AM protecting you... Don't you see...? Can't you see me, yet...?" its voice remained soft, but somehow, its form was becoming unstable, lashing out all around. It was trying to maintain its shape, but every so often, would lose it, before snapping back to match the image of Tymon. "... Why doesn't anyone love me...? No one has ever loved me..." (9:59)
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:42 am

"That's not true!!" Tymon said immediately, gazing into the only source of Light that existed on this abysmal creation, "Lots of people love us! Except when you start doing things like this!! No one would want to be around this, and you know that!!"

"... It hurts," it said softly, finding no need to scream, or express its pain in any way beyond those simple, true words. There was nothing more that was necessary, for the words said enough. "A halfway love ... No... They only love you... Not us... We're together... Or, so I thought..." It would turn away, letting its face sink into the darkness, no longer able to be seen, as the entire ship, as well as the light around it, would become pitch black. Sooner or later, rain started to fall from the sky, shimmering like crystal, but falling upon the ground one drop at a time, slowly, silently, and absorbed back into the pitch black floor... But not before its ripples extended outward into the infinite darkness. "A halfway love... No one can love us fully... No matter how much we do for them... Remember? We are unacceptable... No... no... I am unacceptable... They want to be accepted fully for who they are, but do not extend to us the same thing... Remember...? That's why I exist... Because they cannot handle it all..."

A single, bright, white sphere appeared in the pitch black sky, its light like the soft glow of the moon. From it, the sparkling Crystal Tears continuing to fall silently. The rain was not hard, but it consumed the entire infinite darkness that seemed to be this new world. "... That's only half... half of us... They only love you... Not me... Never me... Not even you can love something like me..." Shadow was the one watching in the background. Everyone and everything at all times. It could stretch infinitely from Tymon's body, even without him knowing, the same as all Tensei Living Shadows could do. It was the progenitor of all of them, and thus had their accumulated power wrapped into it. It could move of its own free will, and even attach itself to others.

"I remember..." it said, releasing a large Crystal Tear that would drop before Tymon, clearing the darkness that was before him on the ground so that he could see clearly the visions of the past in the way Shadow had seen them. "... I had to hide from them... I'm always hiding... If not you, then me... I see them and their halfway love... You don't notice... You accept it... You're the good one... That's why everyone loves you... But me?" Another moon appeared in the sky, yet its light was like that of the sun... But, the light did not permeate the darkness beyond the Sun being seen. Its light was dim, like the moon that remained on its opposite. The two celestial bodies gazed down at the cleared space as well, watching as people of the past came and went. Over and over and over again, showing to him what their Love was Truly; something that Tymon was unable to see, since he merely accepted everything and everyone as they were without judgment nor regard for himself. That was why Shadow existed; to keep the reckless boy from doing foolish things haphazardly. Even so...

"I sit here and I watch, over and over, replaying it inside... I keep trying to tell you... But, like everyone else, you don't listen... No one listens... Day and Night, I say it endlessly... Trying to tell you... And anyone else... As I always have... Keeping you safe and warm... Hugging and holding on to you close and tight, showing you all of my love by keeping all those bad things away..." The gentle embrace of Shadow wrapped around Tymon securely; warm and loving, yet cold and unfeeling at the same time. "Because... I... I really love you... I do... With all my heart... And everyone else, too... I just keep hurting us... Everyone... Somehow..."

The awestruck Tymon continued to watch what was playing out before him, then looked up to the Dark Sky and gazing into the Sun and the Moon. It had grown large, and all consumptive. Behind him, it had gotten so large, and he hadn't even been paying attention. "... You speak so softly," he finally said, realizing now what was going on as the Dark Pool showed him Reflections of the past, "... Sometimes, it's hard to hear you." Tymon remembered that; he would speak softly for the reasons why the Shadow did, definitely. "... You have to learn to speak up a little bit, ya know? In a way that's more clear. If you don't speak up, no one can hear you, and how do you expect for them to listen?" Somehow, he could see what Shadow was talking about, now. It was tiresome to have to deal with this entity, and now he could see why it was problematic for anyone except for him. It was far too complicated and ambiguous to fully comprehend... It hid a lot of complexity inside, beyond its simple ans soft words. He remembered now... There was always a lot going on, despite how quiet he was. This Shadow... The part of him that no one sees nor recognizes, even when it's right in front of their faces. It was the MASTER of Isolation and of Darkness. (10:32) "You say very few words, and I can barely hear you unless there is silence. You've gotta find other ways to let me know that your there, looking out for us... Okay?" He looked up to it with a smile on his face, tears streaming down as well, "Otherwise, you can only blame yourself for not being heard."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:29 am

Shadow lowered its head, the moon and Sun both becoming crescents, the silent pitterpatter of the Crystal Tears still falling and being consumed by the Dark Waters below them, "... What can I do...? I thought I was doing a good thing..." slowly forming, like the reversed grin of the cheshire cat signature to the family, arcing over Tymon and forming a bridge, both ends of the exceedingly sharp edges of the crescent piercing the ground, as though stabbing and cutting into its own flesh, "Everything I ever do ends up like this... Even when I think it's good, it just turns out like this..." Cracks would appear in the sun and the moon, as would they appear in the infinite darkness, as though it were going to break apart any second, "... I don't know what to do... I try... I try to be polite... I try not to be overbearing... I try not to constrict... I keep everything inside... I make sure we're safe and so is everyone else from us... I keep quiet in the background and remain respectful... I... I do everything... Everything correctly..." The realm began to tremble, the cracks elongating, "... What do I keep doing wrong...? Why...? Why...? Why...? No one wants to visit me, no one wants to know me, no one likes me, no one cares about me... I'm just alone... And you get all the attention... but when I come out... Everyone... They run away..."

Tymon strolled up the bridge that formed over the single pool of clarity in the darkness and looked up to the beautiful Sun and Moon it created, as well as the bolts of lightning silently flashing in the sky. He remembered the Lightning... The Storm was coming. "... Hey. Hey, listen to me," he said calmly, looking up to the Sun and the Moon with a smile, not worried about the outcome, "You just need to find a better way of letting me know of these things. In fact..." Tymon looked around, finding this place to be, even if isolated and completely lonesome, rather beautiful. It looked like a tranquil Japanese garden, and it was made without Shadow even realizing. "... I see. You can't see your own beauty, can you? You don't know... You can't let it out... And that's because I couldn't see it, right?" Shadow went unnoticed because Tymon didn't see it. No one ever noticed it. It was exceptional at fluidly merging with Tymon, as well as masking his face to make it look like they were one and the same; which they were, but in a divided sort of way.

"You keep going to war with me and everything around me. Trying to get my attention and my love. And then, you seek it from everywhere else, as well. You're just a little kid, aren't you...?" Tymon raised his arms to the Sun and Moon, realizing now that this was the True Heart of the Pisces, "But you have to learn to accept me and me decisions, too! You know that!! You also have to know that I would accept you if you just let me know!! Find a better way to let me know, and I'll be sure to let everyone else know! I don't want to ignore you, but your presence is completely invisible to everyone else. You aren't Dark. You're not a Shadow. You're invisible. You're my Presence."

Tymon clenched his fingers all baby-like, as though trying to grab for something that was out of his reach, "You're so far away! You keep yourself distant! I can feel you hugging me, but you won't let me touch you! You won't let anyone touch you! Your Rejection is as powerful as Despair's! Hahaha!" He couldn't help but be reminded of Tsuki; despite their differences, they did have a lot in common... This being one of them. Both of them had a Rejection that was more powerful than anything. Maybe that's why it ended up canceling each other out, because they knew of each others' pain in isolation. He missed her so.

Tymon made the grabby-hands all cutesy, trying to get the innocent, but oh, so dark child to show its true face, "Come back to me! You're the one keeping us separated! Don't you see it yet? We aren't working together because you keep making these assumptions, like you always do! You think you know, but won't come forward!"

Shadow looked down at Tymon, blinking a bit, "... It's always my fault, isn't it...? That's what everyone says... Always my fault..." a single tear rolled from the Moon and down into the pool, yet again, letting it ripple as the spring of truth showed yet another vision; this time, of the outside in of Tymon. There, Shadow was, wrapped around him, in all black, expressing nothing and showing no expression save for whatever light was in his eyes at the time.

"HEY!" he snapped, snapping his fingers in tandem with his snappy attitude, "Don't get distracted! Look, if you want, you can take over. We'll have fair say and fair share from now on. You just have to let me know! I didn't mean to trap you, as I'm sure you don't mean to trap me. But if we're both doing it to ourselves, then we're also doing it to each other. Right?"

Shadow's eyes widened, the light from the Sun and the Moon growing more radiant, "... What? So you're saying... It was my--"

"No, you idiot," he said with a smile and a chuckle, "It was the BOTH of us. Come on, you blame yourself too much. Stop taking the blame for other people, too. They need to know about their faults so they can fix them, and they can't if you keep covering them AND me. I need to know my faults, too. It's not just you. You take things too hard. You're great at keeping everything contained... Sucking everything inside of the infinite abyss, keeping it there and never letting it out, but remember where that got us, yeah? How about I start giving things to YOU for once?"

Shadow's eyes grew stale, and the cracks that were the crackling lightning would begin to mend, "... Wha...? No one... No one ever gives anything to me... Is this...?"

"Because I love you, you idiot! You don't ever give anyone the CHANCE to do it because you never show them our TRUE face! If you want them to love us both, you HAVE to return to me and stop hiding in the background! Come to the surface!" It was risky, and probably a long shot, but he knew that it would probably resolve this issue for Good, if it was done correctly. "I just didn't know you didn't know that, because you're so quiet and you don't speak up! You let everyone and everything else talk over you! The reason why they like me is because I express myself! You don't! I AM what you have been keeping locked up, remember? So, if you love me, why won't you let me be free and trust that I will come back for you and give you all the love and affection you need?"

Shadow fell silent, yet again.

"... Now. Give us a hug. Come on, you know you need it. Bring it in..."

Shadow remained silent.

"... *sigh* If you want to deal with outside affairs too, you can, but you have to learn to speak. You always fall silent, just like now. Now come back to me so I can teach you how to do it properly. And you can teach me how to hold back and be more careful. That's what we need each other for, right? Yin and Yang! Pisces Power!" (11:11) Tymon made the  grabby baby hands one more time, this time more vigorously than before, even going so far as to do the cutesy little baby voice, "Wonder twin powers, activate~?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 am

Shadow sat and meditated deeply on this gesture on Tymon's end. It was something new that hadn't yet been experienced, and something he hadn't acknowledged directly. Yes, they'd come to terms with each others' existences, but they hadn't truly ever embraced nor trusted each other fully... And Shadow had much to do with that, it could now see. Hearing the voice of its Light, the Yang that was to its Yin, the Sun and the bridge that held Tymon over the well would curl upward slightly, before rising up to meet with and connect to the Sun and the Moon, binding them together.

"... Yeah..." it said, cracking a smile; a real one, this time, for once, "... I Promise..." the darkness that surrounded them would fade away, returning the world to what it once was before Shadow ended up revealing itself to Tymon, "... I... I trust you..." It would rise up, taking the form of Tymon's Mirror Image, only completely black. It wrapped around him and gave him a hug, allowing Tymon to hug him back, this time.

"... You're... Really warm..."

Tymon smiled, patting him on the back, "Yeah, I told you. And now that I see you're not trying to destroy me... I trust you, too." With that, the two of them would merge into the same being, the Shadow embedding itself back into Tymon's being, into the black robes that he donned upon his body at all times. He and his Living Shadow were now no longer divided in their connectedness; the next step in their coming together. At first, they were completely separate entities entirely, knowing not of their connection to each other. Then, they became connected to each other and knowing of their existences, working together, but doing so in the Unknown. Now, the two of them were just together. They were... Yin and Yang.

With that, something overcame Tymon, and his Mind would be unlocked, as though Shadow had been harboring all of the hidden secrets that were still hazy to Tymon in the 0th Restriction. At that moment, his hair would glow a bright purple, and his eyes would become wide and abysmal. The seal of the Yin and Yang symbol would swirl about his face, before each of the dots on either side of opposite color would be sealed within his eyes; One for the Shadow and one for the Light. Now, the two of them could work together on the Surface level at all times, as well as have half of themselves working together in the background. Neither of them would be alone anymore. They were Completely, Truly Balanced... And, with his Mind Balanced, the First Restriction would be unlocked.

"... Ah... I remember this, now... How we USED to be..."
Under Da Sea; The Lost City Crona_by_mazoku_chan-d3lk8d2
"But, better than we were... Back then..."

And, both Shadow and Tymon smiled together, their feelings, intentions and thoughts no longer separated by the invisible dividing line of 'Surface' and 'Background'; they were in complete Alignment.

"... Guess we have... Pisces to thank for this, huh...?"

He could tell that his speech was a little more broken and careful, not unlike how Khrona was at the absolute very beginning of his existence.

"... This is how... Khrona was born, huh...? It's us working together..."

But this time, it wasn't just a vision of the Future, nor a Memory of the Past... This time, it was the Present, and was Tymon.

"... Hooray~... We did it~..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:34 am

Khrona stood to his feet, mirroring Tymon's image and smiling at him from the darkness, "... I'm just you..." It was like the both of them looked into the mirror at the same time and truly saw each other for the first time, realizing it was each other rather than some terrible creature that was trying to destroy them or that hated what they saw. And so, both of them smiled, syncing and sinking back into the same form. The eyes would open up, and upon his head, a third one, covered by the long patch of pink hair that covered his eyes. It had been a long time... "... I guess... We're T.K. now..." Rather than be 'P.K.,' which definitely would be more fitting, he was going to keep the 'T'radition.

The dreary child wobbled and waggled aimlessly, a dark afterimage shifting to match his silhouette; the shadow of his body lagging behind as a dark wraith before affixing itself back to his form again. "... Hisashiburi... Tymon... <3" Tymon smiled wide, looking up drearily to the sky, "... Ah... Likewise, Khrona... <3"

"Wanna play?"

"Maybe..."

Khrona extended a projection of himself out from Tymon's feet, creating a perfect mirror image of himself, (like a Dark Link, of sorts). He stared at Tymon, smiling at him, knowing that this was not an impostor, but merely his own completed self. And Tymon would look back, knowing that this was not a horrible monster trying to kill him and everything around him, it was merely his reflection, which was simply a shadow of himself without the consciousness of light, but the knowing and understanding of exactly what Tymon knew and understood. Because they'd both linked up and seen eye to eye, it was possible for them to work together on the same plane of existence at the same time, as the same person or as two different entities, where one merely acted on its own as an alternate path for the vessel to take... But eventually lead back into itself rather than off into a different place thinking that it was the real Tymon and destroyed the world. Without the Light of the Vessel, it was not conscious, as it was the first time when it was within Khrona. This time, the consciousness existed within Tymon, the True Possessor, and the skeleton, Khrona, would merely extend itself and shroud itself in darkness to match the image perfectly of the True Possessor. They both were aware of each others' existences as what they were, so mirroring each other did not create discombobulation between the two; it created harmony in both of the beings knowing where they fit inside of the Vessel and outside the Vessel.

"... Hey... Let's give the old wings a try..." Khrona spread out his shadowy wings, taking the shape of large, black, phantasmal skeletal wings.

Under Da Sea; The Lost City Crona__colored_in_sai__by_xarante-d4x2695

They were solid and strong, like a dragon's structure, but were not soft and plush, like lofty white clouds... Conversely, this would force Tymon to sprout beautiful wings of light; aura that had no container, like it was missing something, important to keep it all bound into a single form. It flowed from his body like sinuous drapery, as though he donned a flowing robe of clouds. They had no shape, but it seemed like the light sprouting from his back was trying to match the form of the skeleton.

"... Do you remember everything from the past, then?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna teach you..."

"Good, and I'll show you how to use it for cool shit instead of just basic shit."

"Awesome...~"

This was the first time Khrona could actually start out his life happily. Unlike last time, where it was just the most horrible, terrible story in the world. But this time, he remembered everything that made it that way and instead decided not to take that same route again for another lifetime. He remembered what it was like to have to go through it and didn't want to go through it again as his new self, even if he knew it would give him the same discipline. Instead, Khrona would teach the boy from afar and give him the knowledge he needed that was hidden in the Shadow's Darkness and would now be let into the Light.

"... The first layer is... Psychic Powers... The First Restriction helps you control its power... I used masked because... Well... You know me. Hahaha... But you don't have to... You can use me and just become its True Face..."

Khrona knew what he was doing and now it was the time for him to show the boy a thing or two about how to use Psychodynatheos.

"... First, you have to choose what you want your Restriction to be... It has to block your Psychic powers, though... Meant to suppress them... So that you can learn to use them properly so that when you release the limiters, you don't go out of control because you already know how to hold back... That's why we have rules... For your own benefit..."

Last edited by T.K. on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:13 am

"My restriction?" That was a tough one, on the spot like that. Tymon pondered deeply on these thoughts, trying to come up with something that was befitting of his true nature... "... I know. An Art," he'd say rather 'matter of fact.' "I will only create Art using my Psychic Powers, and make them based off of Psychic Powers as well... Through the harmony shared between me and you. I'll call it 'Psyche; the Art of 'the Shadow.' What do you think?"

"... Wow..." Khrona said in response, amazed at what all that he knew could be turned into when given to Tymon, "... That really is awesome... I'm gonna have to teach you everything, then, so we can see what other awesome stuff we can create together~!" This would be fun for the both of them. He knew it absolutely.

"Okay, Khrona, what's first one the list of Psychic powers I've gotta learn that you have been keeping from me?"

Shadow closed his eyes and thought deeply for a moment, linking and synchronizing his thoughts with Tymon, "Um... It's a little hazy... I know I can recall everything, but it will take a lot of time... We might have to go visit Tabrith to make this work faster..."

"Tabrith...? Um... The First Restriction Guardian?"

"... Yeah... He has the First Moon... Or, he knows how to unlock it... If we go there, we can master the First Restriction after we unlock it..." As they were, they were in the Restricted form of the First Restriction. Once they got it unlocked, they would move on to the Unrestricted form of the First Restriction, which they would have to master in order to reach the Second Restriction limitation border. "... I'll just give you whatever I can find when I remember it... Or, when we're exposed to it being used, I'll just absorb it into your memory so we can remember it..."

It seemed like having this Shadow was going to be extremely helpful. They could work independently from each other or together as a single unit. But he knew that, being a Pisces, he had to figure out how to manifest the Light one, too. That was when Tymon noticed the huge glowing aura around his neck, flowing behind him in the shape of these cloudy wings of light. A halo appeared on his head just like before in his prior engagement with Tsuki. "Woah. I've got some, too? Wasn't expecting that, but..." He felt like, from them, something else was trying to emerge. "Oh... Oh I see, the Light one. Hm. I'm going to have to call you something..." he muttered to himself as the Light began to take shape as a winged figure made of dreams, "... Ellio." He muttered, now recognizing his face, "The Guardian Angel." Tymon remembered that he was the Angel he made in Bunnybee as the Protector of Earth. She also understood that she was to protect his existence by keeping him around as the protector of an exotic Princess named 'Tailei.' He had been sent down for the Planet Earth, and he had the hots for Bunnybee. "... Ahaha. I see." He couldn't believe that it was happening this way, since that guy was one of his favorite characters. "But I guess if we're reversing this, considering I'm the guy..." He smiled, turning around to see its true shape, "It would HAVE to look like..."

"A Hot Ass Babe."
El'Alice; the Godsend.

Under Da Sea; The Lost City AthenaLordofVermilionfull518562_zps9c63d47e

Khrona, or 'Kuro the Shadow' was 'the Dark' and El'Alice, or 'Elli the Angel' was 'The Light' that cast it. In reverse of Ellio, which was Tymons, and gifted to Bunnybee, this was his that was to be gifted to him. (9:49) "That little tramp has been working on me since-- Hahaha. Leave it to my Be'~! <3 " Especially since he'd been working on her for just as long. *wink*

"... You know Friday's gonna be pissed when she gets back, right...?"

"... The hell she is. This is her Light. Mine is, apparently, already with her. You're definitely my Shadow, though." He flicked her little locks of hair, all swirled up into two pigtail drills, "It looks just like my wittle Bunnybee~! <3"

Because her hair was golden and slick and translucent, like honey, and her sheen was radiant and sweet to the sight, he would have to call Elli his little Honey Bunny.

She hovered there, speechless for a while as they conversed, before landing to the ground and opening her eyes.
"What do you wish of me?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:51 am

"I want you to be my sparring partner..." he muttered under his breath, nodding his head to his Shadow, "... We can go head to head. It'll help Khrona remember how to use the Psychodynatheos and help me learn how to use it more swiftly." It was a good idea, in theory, actually. All three of them could get some practice in at the exact same time; Elli by Combating, Tymon by Practicing and Khrona by Restricting. He would learn how to Attack with his Light and Defend with his Shadow.

"As you wish," she responded humbly, smiling gently and returning her eyes to a close. Meanwhile, Tymon would draw Khrona back into himself, matching his form to his so that they moved in harmony at the same time. This caused his body to grow dark, like a Shadow, but his eyes were Crystal Blue. A wide, pointy smile appeared on his face and a red core glowed in the midst of his chest. His eyes shifted from a Crystal Gleam to a Sanguine Gleam steadily, before stabilizing at its beautiful crystal color that served as the only light within the solidified shadow.

"Okay... Let's begin, Elli..."
First Restriction; Psyche: The Art of Shadow.

Under Da Sea; The Lost City 10940461_10205708043637667_2053906923943416803_n

"Man... It really has been a long time..." he muttered, almost feeling out of place in his Shadow Body. He hadn't been using it since discovering his light, but it still fit snug as a bug in a rug. Just needed to be adjusted to meet his new power in order to fit securely.

"Those Gemini Mirrors ready yet?" she jested, pointing toward him with conviction and absolution, "Because I'm ready whenever you are, love." A large Cosmic Narwhal horn appeared at either side of her shoulders (similarly to how the two lances are in the picture), and began to spin, becoming charged with lightning. (10:43) Whenever he decided to make his move, she would be ready to strike him down as though he were a vile creature. She licked her lips at the thought.

"Heh... Yeah, this type of relationship is awesome. It's like we can't ever be separated at any given time for too long without this happening on either side. Good." Honey Bunny's power was going to have to be of 'Fortuna,' of which would balance the 'Malfortuna' that Friday possessed. He cricked his neck a bit, letting his Epic Art start flowing a bit from the Pandoire, "Okay... Let's see how much we can get in..." He wanted some key Psychic powers, if nothing else. Something he could work with...

Last edited by T.K. on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:27 am

Without warning, once he was prepared, a bolt of lightning would strike from 'cross her shoulder, with intent to skewer his heart to a smolder. The red core that lay exposed on his chest gleamed brightly for  a moment before the eyes coated in Crystal Sight would gleam brightly as well, the shine of the light in the eyes of the shadowy beast enough for it to create a *FLASH* of light as bright as the lightning that it was staring at. In the shine of that light, Shadow disappeared, as though he had never been there in the first place.

A dark presence overtook Elli from behind, lashing out like a shark; jagged, saw-tooth teeth bared and eyes shimmering with the intent of a predator hiding in the shadows. The wisping wraith-like trail of darkness streaming from his lower torso as he moved seemed to lose its definitive shape as it moved more swiftly, as though it were incorporeal, like a ghost. The ghastly tail left a watery trail that faintly resembled a shark's tail and dorsal fin, cutting through the Light and slipping in between the cracks in the waves. At the same time the Lightning bolt cast its thunder would the Crystal Sight shine and reflect, casting a shadow for the boy not only to slip into, but to come right back out of behind his intended target, of whom he directed the *FLASH* to. This reaction, being purely on instinct, was only to ensure that he didn't get skewered and lost the battle before he could figure out any techniques.

"Got anything...?" he said, time seeming to slow down to a crawl as he entered Deep Thought, "... Kinesia; motion or movement. Applying this to the mind, we can move things with our mind. That's all I can give you so far right off the bat..." Khrona wished he could be more helpful, but he could barely remember himself. Transporting the Veritas safely was already hard enough, as well as organizing everything... But with the Shinseigami's help, that actually became a lot easier. Maybe he wouldn't need anything but the basic foundation and he could build from there...

"Okay, fine... Moving things with my mind, huh...?" He wasn't certain how he was going to do that. Though, technically, he did move himself with his mind... Perhaps, he could move other people and objects...? Hmmm... Much thought would have to be put into this on just how to do that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under Da Sea; The Lost City   Under Da Sea; The Lost City Empty

Back to top Go down

Under Da Sea; The Lost City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next