The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
Back Home; Self-Check EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
Back Home; Self-Check EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
Back Home; Self-Check EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
Back Home; Self-Check EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
Back Home; Self-Check EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
Back Home; Self-Check EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
Back Home; Self-Check EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Back Home; Self-Check

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 907
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Back Home; Self-Check Empty
PostSubject: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 9:27 am

Vita navigated the corridors of Castle L'sia just coming from the chamber where the 'Cauldron' keeping it established was located after bidding her Familiar, so to speak, off to meet her at a designated rendezvous point. Unlike Tzita, who dealt more with herself, Vita was actually well integrated with many goings on around both Castle L'sia and the rest of the Witch Province. From what had been done during her 'Unconscious' state as Tzita was falling into place as she desired with cognitive calculative coherence as Vita. "It really is going back to how it was..." she muttered in solemn reflection as she rocked her hips with every click of her heels on the ground, "... Which means I really do get another shot at this." As surreal as the moment of revelation was for her, she recognized finally why her brother had imparted such a binding upon her and why he wanted her to grow from it just as he had. Whereas before in her more self-centered state of mind she thought of only how it hindered her from doing what she desired, from the perspective of accomplishment in terms of a 'Change Of Heart' and redemption from the stains of her past life, it was an opportunity like no other.

"I'll have to thank him later..." Vita continued on sentimentally, smirking with restraint that caused her lips to pucker and pout defiantly, resisting the urge. "... Little brother sure does come through in the strangest ways..." Yet, an opportunity was an opportunity, and it seemed like he knew his sister well enough to allow her to stumble upon one for herself to take advantage of specifically for herself. She could never underestimate her family no matter how powerful she may have grown, and now she understood a little better why the quest and thirst for power was so short-lived and insatiable. She squeezed her breasts tightly with her arms, clenching her shoulders a bit as she thought more deeply and became more pensive. She didn't have a lot of time to put something together before she had to go out and deal with explaining the events at hand, and she certainly wanted to do so in a manner that would propel her in a direction that would be most effective toward her new outlook for herself and her influence. Starting over brought a lot of things with it that took some time to both piece together and set into place.

In her quick mulling over her scrambling thoughts, she couldn't help but think of some old Anime she used to watch with the feminine villains or boss characters who had their henchmen and their secret lairs, finding herself nearly matching that sort of description, herself. Vita couldn't help but to cackle a bit at both the hilarity and the genius of the entire notion and started to think more intricately about the idea.

"Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger
Sagittarius Male Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 11:24 am

El arrived later, rather than sooner. Encumbered by an unknown burden, El was forced to materialize beside Vita in the location that she had chosen to appear in. He didn't, necessarily, feel tired or drained, but more annoyed.

He didn't bother on commenting on it, besides saying, "Apparently it's more cost exhaustive on this world to travel in-corporeally." This version of El, wasn't new to being 'summoned' for particular purposes. It had happened before, and would continue to happen, in other realities, dimensions, timelines and universes. Usually it was during some war foolishly fought by mortals for a dubious wish-granting device, and traveling in incorporeal form was a way to conserve his own energy and reduce the drain on his master.

In this universe, there was no dubious wish-granting device and El was more reliant on Vita and whatever other sources of power he was being powered by. For whatever reason, incorporeality was a taxing ability, so it just meant that he would actually have to travel as a physical being. It wasn't a big deal, just a minor annoyance since it was a slight deviation from what he was naturally used to.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:04 pm

Vita wasn't expecting the sudden arrival of El to her location rather than the one she established for him, so his presence beside her was a shock to her rather than a natural expectation. "BWAK!" she cried out in response, her train of thought lost. "Wh-where did you just come from?" She sighed heavily with an annoyed look on her face, disliking that her thoughts had been disturbed right when she was getting to the good part. "Dammit, I lost my train of thought. I was JUST about to come up with a cool 'Team Rocket' entrance for myself and everything." Her sharp eyes glowed with a piercing perception at what looked like intent, yet her lips pouted out at the fact that her most majestic plot to become a devious boss-lady was displaced.

"Oh well, I guess I'll just debrief you here." At least if he had a general concept of what she was going for, he could be prepared for what she was going to tell him about the rest of the setup she had arranged. "I've already got the goons. All we have to do is go round up as many as possible and bring them to Castle L'sia." Though the L'sia Estate was vacuous in size, it was more than so in vacancy, as well. "As much as I like all the personal space for myself, I feel something happening here, and it starts with a whole bunch of goons in one place." She could see it now right before her eyes as she turned and resumed trotting off with a bit of a sway toward the Alchemic Circle that was outside keeping the Zodiac Dwelling aligned. "By the way," Vita went on, swirling her finger around in the air rhythmically in time with her swishes, gaining momentum, "That Zodiac Spirit is trying to communicate with you. Without the Ankh, you can't hear it." Vita already knew what the signs were when the Spirits moved, since she dealt with Fae all the time. "That's why I was sending you straight there. I figured you would pass through the wall, get there before me, and the energy thing would sort itself out when you set foot on the space." She raised her other shoulder up -- the one that didn't have the waggling finger -- in a passive manner, saying, "I figured it would just be best for you to go that way since you were already in that state, but..." She trailed off and continued toward the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 pm

El was aware of where she wanted him to go, but the encumbered feeling of being overburdened prevented him from straying too far away from Vita, in spirit form. Compound that with the fact that the distance between her cauldron and the set distance was just too far away, and it was easy to understand why he didn't just go there.

"The encumbering feeling I get in spirit form prevented me from going there. From where I was summoned to where you wanted me to go was too great a distance to travel in one motion. Hence... My appearing here. The perfect middle ground." El explained. He wondered if he should just give up on incorporeality if it was going to be a chore to utilize. If anything, he could just relegate it to short bursts of movement, or just relying on his natural ability would be much easier.

He followed along with her, "Should it please you, I can go now and arrive before you."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Vita's eyes gleamed as she turned to cut them straight at El with a flash, catching the snip of his tone. As a devious Dark Mistress, she didn't play that. Except when she did, which was usually only when she was playing, which usually is pretty often. Still, lacking the one to play with brought certain restrictions to that sort of thing, as well. "Without the Ankh, you can't communicate with the Taurus Spirit directly anymore, so it influences you in other ways until there is a medium." Thus the first step of their journey. "I just figured that this could be resolved by going to talk to the Spirit itself before anything. Maybe it can help you resolve that problem if you can actively talk to it." Naturally, Vita had completely different things set up for she and her 'Goon Squad,' but after seeing what was going on and hearing El's complaint about the burden of bearing the Zodiac Spirit's influence, she already took it into account that this course of action was best to do initially before they started doing anything so that they walked out prepared.

Even so, something seemed to be bothering him, of which she caught wind of. She didn't know if it was the Taurus and its horns trying to butt heads or if there was something more personal, but she also figured that the many changes that happened to and with him so quickly were also probably jarring in some ways, so she didn't count those things out.

Vita stopped suddenly with a decisive click of her heel, digging her hails into her arms crossed under her breasts. "Is there a problem...?" Vita inquired with both curiosity and suspicion. She didn't want someone who was to be her partner in crime to have a negative attitude toward the circumstances of his current situation. Everyone had their own hands they were dealt, including Vita -- holes that had to be dug out of after digging them in the first place. "... If there is, I think we'd better talk about it now. Before we get started." Somehow, Vita found it being her own influence that perhaps was the cause of El's frustration. She wouldn't claim herself as the only dependent, but she knew that the two of them hadn't exactly been on good terms, especially on account of Vita's flirtatious behavior. Though when she was Zita she commonly flirted as she desired, Vita wasn't so. She may have trifled around a bit with the feelings, but ultimately, she already knew what things were like and had decided against such expression. It helped her stay focused on the objective. Vita was more cold and calculating than anyone knew, since her appearances were both sporadic and rare, much like the counterpart 'Chita/Rita' relationship. Many of the unknowns of Zita L'sia and the entire time before the Reality were in Vita, who grew up through it and kept a huge deal of it to herself, since Maze and Khrona weren't born yet. "If it's my flirtatious attitude, don't worry. I can keep it to myself." To be sure, she wouldn't be so quick to express the sentiment so readily anymore in order to make sure it didn't cause anything uncomfortable. He was already dismissive, so she took the hint and retained it like gravity, including the impact.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:01 pm

She'd mentioned it before, but Elliott hadn't really paid attention to her words until this very moment. Fixated on the differences of this place against others he'd been to, he was neglecting to reflect on the knowledge that was most pertinent to this dimension. He had forgotten that he had been blessed by the Taurus spirit, hence the horns and tail and the like. In fact, those things weren't something that he was ever without when he appeared in other worlds. They had just become so normalized to him that he'd forgotten that that aspect of his legend originated here.

In thought, he didn't come back to the conversation until he was cut off by inquiry. He stopped walking as well, lowering the hand that was stroking through his grizzled facial hair in thoughtful contemplation. "Oh, no, I..." He paused, trying to find the correct words to say. He hadn't realized that in trying to come to a better understanding about what he could, and could not do, he had been making Vita uncomfortable.

He stepped closer to her, placing, hopefully reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry, it isn't you. I suppose in my growth I've lost my way with prettied words." He hadn't lost his pneuma of chivalry, but he had nothing except time to think about the predicament he had experienced during his time with the living, not including the summoning of clones and their experiences with humans and other beings from different ages. A fatal error of judgement, leading up to his death at the hands of men that he trusted, was putting his trust in people that didn't share his ideals.

He supposed Vita was experiencing the same doubt, if it wasn't too out of line, he placed his other hand on her other shoulder, "I am by your side, no matter what. Our goals are aligned, your mission is the reason I take up Durandal. I won't leave this time. Not until you release me."

Gently, he slowly slid a hand to touch her cheek, if she would allow him too, "Truthfully, more than anything, I missed our time together. To relive them, in any form, is worth any price." They had been the fondest memories he held the most dear, even more than the memories of his aunt and uncle and serving his king, his real father. "If only that mysterious stranger hadn't of sent me to back to the death Durandal tried to prevent. I wouldn't be this fruitless imitation."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Vita was unmoved by all of the gestures that were presented before her despite how very tender and sedating they were. She enjoyed the affection and appreciated the sentiments, but her foresight on the matter was far beyond what perhaps the eyes of Elliott were as one who dealt in the realm of mortals so often. Their hearts were different, and so were their minds. With her brains back in her head due to the release of the First Restriction on her powers, Vita could decipher more clearly the outcome of her own judgment and that of others.

She brushed her cheek into his palm, softening her eyes that still gleamed with perceptiveness a bit, yet did not uncross her arms nor move otherwise. "... Elliott..." she purred, shaking her head gently from side to side that his hand would caress her cheek, "... That just means it's probably best to focus on your own growth and development because you're already so in your own head as it is." If he decided against it, it would probably just hold him back from his own progress for trying to think too much about her. "Besides, I'm not the same person anymore, either. The 'Tzita L'sia' you knew is no longer that." There were tons of things that were just too much to explain to him without his actual going through the process of not only the explanation but also the experience of it. Still, he acted on what he already knew and trusted, which wasn't anything beyond what he was comfortable with, really. Just as Vita had become uncomfortable, so had El. The same way he realized hers, she realized his, and was aware that her being too open about herself would definitely cause more of that. It wouldn't be good while they were traveling.

Finally she moved away from him and his sensual expressions, knowing those things were of no effect here. "There is just too much about me that you don't know and that there is no time to explain." What he wanted was something instantaneous, which the entire process of dealing with Vita and the baggage that came with her was anything but. "You've got a lot to think about because you changed. You think if you can't get out of your own head that you should try getting into someone else's?" His loss of sociability and outgoing nature showed up in his more pensive and reserved behavior, all of which Vita was keen to with her awareness about her. "I've changed, too," she was sure to add, specifically for putting things into perspective for the two of them. "Don't you think I have a lot to think about, as well?" The drastic change in what was once an aloof and carefree personality Tzita donned in her own independence became lost in the analytical mind of Vita with the First Restriction released from her. "My mind is free and it's racing, so there are tons of things going on. I've been up to my own things while you've been away." Whatever sorts of far-off realms El traversed whilst in a state of transition, during that time, Vita had her own growth and development as a person that brought her before El as the person she was now -- Vita L'sia; someone he had yet to really know.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Elliorr risked a smile, but before it could fully form on his face... the warmth of her cheek had left his hand and the smoothness of her shoulder slipped from his grasp.

Of course, she was right. The were both different people when compared to who they were, and how they appeared, as traveling companions prior. It would probably be better if he decided to venture off on his own, pick up all the information that he truly needed to know, understand the abilities that had been fundamentally changed to fit the rules of this universe when Vita summoned him, and leave Vita to her own devices until she really needed him.

It could be better, but Elliott didn't want to do that. While it was possible to get so wrapped up in Vita and her ambitions that he would neglect to do those very things that would make him a better tool for her exclusive use, he trusted that he could juggle both responsibilities and that Vita wouldn't allow it in her company. He trusted that, despite their respective ruminatively uncommunicative natures, they would eventually open up to where they could proceed with friendly dialogue just like before, and perhaps even offer advice and guidance on issues that the other couldn't possible figure out on their own. He craved, desired, wished Vita felt the same, despite how adamant she appeared to be. Looks were always deceiving.

"Then allow me to learn." He finally said, stepping before her, purposefully making it as impossible as he could for her to look away from him. Any small motion of her head, or slight turn of her body, he would counter in kind.

"Let's discover each other, together. I want to learn everything about you. Tzita, Vita, whatever or whoever you were, are currently, or will become in the future." He knelt, "We are both different, this is true. We both get lost in our thoughts more frequently now, we're both more reserved than we once were, but that doesn't mean that we can't be as we were." He reached for her hands, "I will hear your thoughts, I will offer my advice, if you shall have it, I will shoulder your burden and I'll ask the same of you, if it pleases you."

"I've said it. My sword is yours. You summoned me, perhaps it was only to return Durandal to me. Perhaps you wished to give me a second chance on this world without your influence on me. Though I am sworn to serve you by the command spells that adorn your arm, I choose to take up my sword for your ambition. I will champion your cause."

"You are my master, but allow me the selfish desire to be your friend." He begged earnestly. Despite what she would say, he continued, So let's start from the beginning." He rose to his full height, releasing her hands. He stood up straight, legs together and a fist placed firmly against his chest, right above his heart.

"I am Elliott Faulkner, the Betrayed King of the Kingdom of Closa. I failed in my knightly duty to protect my kingly father and the kingdom when it needed me most. I was murdered by my own men in the Silver Order, men I trained myself and believed I could trust, though they conspired against me. I wield Durandal, the enchanted sword that denotes the Right of Succession in the kingdom of Closa, and I am your servant."

With a bow, he held out his hand towards her, not for her to take it but to signal, "And you are, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 12:44 am

His words were sweet to the ear and soft to the heart, yet Vita remained cold to the touch and sharp in the eye. Despite the fact that she, in her several centuries of life, had heard all of these things before, that had little weight in the fact that his desires were still for himself. As much as she could definitely not be the one calling the kettle black about that type of situation, the fact of the matter still held true. Having intimate experience with all such matters considered 'selfish', there was no one better to observe it and to know the result of it than one who had been exposed to their own.

Vita turned her head away from him, but kept her eyes narrow and focused on him. "The best way to learn is through experience." It was as simple as that, and no guarantee of position, title or placement would change that fact. "You have your own choice and reasoning and learning capacity. That means you have to decide those things for yourself and take action after you've made the decision." Lifting his hands from her, a chain extended from hers and into the palm of his. "If I wanted to command you to do anything, I would have. There's a reason why I don't, and that's because there are more important times to do that than just on a whim." Granted, a more youthful Zita would have completely rejected that logic, considering her entire basis was to dominate. Vita, who has seen in the background of Zita for a long time, already knew why that was a totally bad idea these days in the here and now.

"I may not seem like it, but I've commanded legions before, you know." Finally, it would all come pouring out. Not everything, but enough to help Elliott see that Vita had more experience than she let on in more things than he would even expect or anticipate. "I am royalty," she went on, "And I formerly ran this entire city you see here." During her time as Head Witch, all the Fae of the old Witch Province took orders from Zita, and still did to this day. "I've had my share of destruction, death and rebirth. I've been to hell and back and lost my entire life a couple times." As atrocious as Vita's behavior was when she was the spoiled pampered princess of the world, now that her life had been basically wiped clean and she was given a clean slate to work with, she finally turned over that new leaf and saw the benefit of doing so instead of clinging to a past that, looking back on, was only fun to experience whilst it happened and was not something pleasant to review. From a different perspective, it wasn't a good look for her, despite it still being who she is in certain respects.

"Talk is cheap," as everyone says and knows, "So take action." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "WITHOUT a command to have to prompt you." Vita would turn away yet again, only to stop in the midst and say to El, "And, I'm not your lady, no." With a powerful crack of the chain extending from her hand and toward El, there would be a snap that would sting in his palm. "I am your MISTRESS." Sadly for him, because he clearly didn't comprehend that nor the true depth of the person he was dealing with nor the very intricacy of what each of these things about her meant, she was going to have to show him what it was like. "And if you want to establish anything with anyone, you have to establish yourself more first. Otherwise, when you change, guess what happens to the other person?" He could put two and two together. Vita finally continued turning away from him, walking away to leave him with these words; "So if you want to get close, make it happen." With a sassy snap of the fingers, one of the Command seals triggered for El, forcing him to complete the last spoken command. She told him how and forced him to begin, but there were no stipulations beyond that.

"First order," Vita continued with a sharp tone, raising the single index finger of the hand she snapped in order to beckon El toward her, plump rear in clear view as she made her way toward the intended destination. With everything Vita said, to complete El's desires, the first thing he needed to do was complete the command. Vita had everything else under control from there.
Back to top Go down
E. Faulkner
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
E. Faulkner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:16 am

Elliott wasn't a fool. Naive and noble, before maybe, but he could practically smell the royalty on Tzita. As he was summoned back, to meet Vita, the monarchical air that surrounded her was practically visible to the naked eye. Pensive and reserved or not, regality was easy to identify in those that had experienced it, whether they were still experiencing it or not.

What he did not know was that she was the former ruler of this city that he had been too before. It was the... second or third place Tzita had brought the other him, before they were sent on their quest to search for the Zodiac. She spoke like they didn't have things in common before, like they were so different that they could never, holistically, understand each other. Every extra life Elliott "lived" was a continuous cycle of rebirth. He could understand her better than she was allowing herself to believe.

Regardless, Elliott didn't mean anything by his addression of Vita as 'lady', besides the innocuous meaning of the word in the medieval sense. Nevertheless, he retracted his hand after it was lashed with Vita's chain and felt her command spell take effect, though the ambivalent nature of the command didn't force him to do anything immediately apparent to the blind eye.

He rose and followed her, awaiting her order because he didn't feel the need to actually ask her what it was, since she seemed ready to tell him what she needed. Truthfully speaking, she was meant to brief him on her situation anyway, but decided they needed to have a heart to heart, which didn't seem to actually make them any closer than they had been.

"You don't have to keep it to yourself by the way," Elliott commented, finally just joining her at her side, "Your flirtatious attitude, that is." He whispered slyly. Maybe all of that could have been avoided if he'd just said that in the first place? C'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 7:13 am

As Vita went on, beckoning her 'Royal Servant,' as he would be referred to, she could tell in his voice and demeanor that the knowledge that she'd given him on her background was helpful to put certain things into perspective. He was royalty, as well, though a different sort than that of a Fae. Mortal royalty was something different than supernatural or conceptual royalty that went on in the realm of the Fae. Their rules and laws were different, which made the distinction rather drastic.

Still, she saw it. The old El that had come and met her chivalrously was still there; she could definitely tell. The other things that had become part of him along the way may have masked it quite a bit, but it was still there. Somehow, that brought ease to Vita, yet did not change her direction nor demeanor. One thing he would figure out that was different about Vita was that she could keep everything in her head, including her feelings. "Prove it to me, then," Vita went on to say as El caught up to her walking. "Or do I have to make that an order, too?" His first order was to get close to her, and doing that just his own way was only half of that. He'd gotten near to her, but getting close to her was something else entirely -- a trip in and of itself within the journey they already were on their way on.

Vita shook her head, smirking with pursed lips. "I'll decide for myself if I should or shouldn't. All you have to do is convince me." She paused, cutting him a sharp glint from the corner of her eye, which gleamed brightly. "If you think you can." Vita left that much up to interpretation. Elliott would have the pleasure of the experience later. He had more than enough time and space to try his hand at Vita, but what he would quickly find that she was nowhere near as easy to come around as perhaps the more conceited counterpart, Tzita. He may enjoy the challenge, but the experience from the actual journey is what would really give him the edge he desired, if he could manage to catch the rather subtle and calculated hints and mannerisms of the elusive and stolid Vita L'sia. Certainly, he had no easy task ahead of him, though she was certain that he wouldn't mind such things. The conviction he had assured of this, though there was a thin line between conviction and conceitedness. If he ever went too far as to prioritize certain things about himself over Vita whilst attempting to deal with her affectionately, his Mistress would do nothing short of teach him a lesson. As much as Vita was feeling like her old self, she was also enjoying how much power and control came from this new leaf she'd turned over. It was a little more refreshing and relieving, truth be told, to know where her power comes from and it not be an excessive or overbearing force upon others. For once, she could be happy with herself internally instead of pleasing herself externally to repress the shamefulness of her former ways, which she didn't care about because it was all repressed. Vita, who retained all the repressed and unconscious thoughts of Zita was the one who bore the burden of having to look at herself and be reminded of the terrible things done. That's another reason why she wasn't so quick to give herself up, as perhaps she did before when incoherent.

The matter would be settled and addressed further as the two of them went on. Until further notice, the main objective was of top priority for them. As long as they were together, the other parts of their development would occur naturally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Self-Check   Back Home; Self-Check Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home; Self-Check
Page 1 of 1