The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

... This is what I keep hidden from people about my own personal sex drive when I'm actually fired up. I don't like it because I feel like if I get too intense, I might end up severely harming or killing people, but I also like it because it makes sex hotter. There's a balance of my own restraint and the passion or fury when I'm invested in it. If I get too rough, it proves to be dangerous because I don't like to hold back nor to stop, which can be problematic. I usually keep myself restrained because of this and don't actually let it out or reveal it at all. I've only shown glimpses of it because I'm afraid of hurting people and then I get self-conscious and somewhat sad... It's because it's actually who I am as a person and I've been this way since I was younger. I like lots of really messed up things that stimulate me sexually, and I know it's both terrifying and sometimes threatening, but all of it is geared toward my own sexual stimulation and potential and attraction and ventilation and tension and frustration.

I. "I've Been Keeping What -Attracts- And -Damns- Them -Private- And -Secret- Because It Has To Do With My -Privates- And -Personal- Relationships, All Of Which -Cannot- Be Understood To The Same Depth By One Who Simply Is Not In It." - Mindfuck (Mindrape)

II. "I've Been Doing That Because I -Like- People And Have My Own Feelings, But It Ends Up As Me -Accidentally- Preying On Them And Stimulating Them To Do The Same To Me, And I Have To Understand Not Only That It's Learned But It's Also Done Out Of Affection Or Love."

III. "Because I Am The One That Does This -And- I Can Tell, -I- Am The One That Checks, No Matter How Bad It Is, And The First One That Attempts To Neutralize Or Nullify It If At All Possible."

IV. "-Failure- Of -Inspection- Means -Death-" Is what I've been -TRYING- to tell you for a -REASON-. >>;

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pumpkinhead

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 am

"I Will Tell You Only Once More That My Heart Has Not Been Appropriately Taken Care Of, And This Is The Ramification Of The Matter. Even If I Prove To You That I Can Be Trusted, The Most Kind, Most Loving, Most Sweet, Most Affectionate And Most Sexy Simply By Being Myself, The Same Things (In Terms Of The Natural Kindness And Care) Are Not Reciprocated In You Before You Are Trying To Defeat Me Or Destroy Me, As It Was With The Slave Girl That Had An Issue With Losing To Me Or Being Comparatively Weaker Than I Am And Feeling A Need To Measure Up To Me Always, Even When I'm Not Paying Attention And Often To My Uncare."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:07 am

"... You'd Rather Not Be Hurt Again And Risk Misunderstanding Me And Therefore Being Hurt Again Due To The Misunderstanding And How I Retaliate To Them."

How thoughtful.

I might take that into recognition.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:30 am

"At Least You -Seriously- Understand Why I'm Too Hot To Touch And Why There Are More Things That Go Into This Than Just What You Planned Or Thought About, Plus Things That Are Still Being Kept Restrained Or Withheld Specifically Because Of Those Things, Even When Everyone Else Would Believe That It Is A Time To Be Better."

"Thus Making Everyone Upset When They Near Me And There Is An Impassible Barrier Between Each Of Us That I Am Still Expressive About In My Own Openness And Freedom That Seems Like Sexual Expression And Yet Is Merely My Own Freedom Mingling With The Degrees Of Freedom Of Others And Then Being Restricted By The Restrictions Of Those Who Come To Me And Don't Realize What They Have Done Nor The Actual Damage They Have Caused Not To Me, But To The Actual Bonds That -WOULD- Have Made Me More Lenient And Comforting Or Loving In Such A Fashion, Yet Cannot Due To The -Exact- Same Conditions That Brought Us All Here To This Terrible Collapse -Not- Of Myself."

"And Will Do At Any Moment -Specifically- To Teach You -All- A Lesson About Doing Things -Properly- And Taking Care Of -Me-"

"Only Ends With You Being At -My- Mercy And Not Actually At An Advantage At All As You Believed When Someone Sinned Against Me."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 pm

"... Express Yourself, Then, And I Will Respond Accordingly, Then I Will Express My -Own- Emotions."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:15 pm

"No One Really Understands Me, Anyway, Even When I Am Being Affectionate Or Intimate, And Then When I Comprehend That This Cannot Be Dealt With And I Must Remove Them, There Is A Greater Pain From The Other End Always. I Am Tired Of Being Misunderstood And Then Insulted For Being As I Am, And Others Finding It Insulting To Them -Because- Of How I Am Casually. Perhaps, It -Is- Better To Leave The Formalities As They Are, Though I Also Desire To Have These Deeper And More Intimate Personal Relations -Because- I Am Aware That Others May Need The Nurturing From My Soul. I Tire Of Suitors, In All Honesty, Though Each One Is In My Heart In Some Fashion Somehow In A Manner In Which I Am Deeply Connected And I Cherish In Some Way. I Feel Strangely Disappointed In Everyone In A Way That Makes Me Tire Of Everyone Even Trying. I Don't Mean To Be Crude Nor Harsh, Yet At The Same Time There's Not Only No Other Way, But No One Seems To Really Grasp Whatever It Is That Causes These Things To Continue On, And If They Do, They Choose Not To Because They Want To Prolong The Incident To A Point Where I Must Be Even More So Rather Than Loving And Kind, As I'd Prefer, Mostly Because They Don't Deserve It And Also Because They End Up Trying To Take Advantage Of It For Their Own Sake In Order To Make Themselves Feel Better, And Yet They Also Get Wrapped Up In It, Damaged And Then Feel Worse And Try To Make Me Feel Bad Instead Of Realizing That There Is Something -Not Done- Before They Try That Needs To Be Done -First- In Order To Even Engage With Me In That Fashion Properly At All."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:19 pm

" I Don't Like To Hurt People, Believe It Or Not, And I Don't Like For It To Be In A Way I Really Like To Be Used -Strictly- For Being Loving And Intimate. I Get Tired Of It Always Ending The Same Way With No Means Of Repair Because Of It. I Especially Dislike It Because I Care About Her And The Ones I've Done It To. That Is Not Who I Am, Simply To Hurt People Like That -- Yet, What Can I Do When It Is Not Only Insisted But Also Implied To Continue To The Point Of Actual Destruction, Just As It Was In The Past? ... This Is Why I Always Get Upset. Because I Hurt People When I'm Doing That, And Then I Fear Myself More, Then I Close Up More And Refuse To Let It Out, Which Then Makes Me Seem Like I Am Meek Or Fearful When In Fact I'm Actually Just Cautious Because I Don't Like To Really Do Such Damage At All." I hope I am more understood now.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Hand of Fate; The Phantom's Corner
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 9:16am ·
"Not To Mention That People -Might- Think Something Terrible Of Me -Because- Of Something I Am Simply Keeping Restrained By Myself As Myself That They Are Interested In But Do Not Know How To Deal With And Thus All Create A Warped Or Negative Perception Of It For Themselves When Their Own Curiosity Ends Up Getting Them In A Position Of Pain Or Vulnerability That Is Actually Meant To Be Nurtured Tenderly And Not Dealt With Combatively, As Is Usual Because Of The Strength Of It." ... I'm tired of expressing myself intimately in such a fashion and it not only not being regarded, but also seen as a challenge at every turn -because- of trying to keep up with it or measure up to it, even when I am unaware that this is how others feel about it and me.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:02 pm

"... We Seem To Feel Similarly, Yet I Know That In Your Heart, You Feel This Way About Me And Insist On Challenging Me Because You Are Just The Same, Though You Probably Have Experienced Those Whom Are Like Those That I Have Spoken, Despite Being One Of Them, Yourself, In Regards To Me." You just want me all to feel the same way about you all when in fact I don't for the same reason why no one else should, yet cannot because it's the -only- reason everyone else continues to challenge me at all, beyond just trying to be greater than me or prove themselves to me.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 9:35am ·
"Though You Should Not Be Seeking To Utilize Me In This Manner, Which Is Why You Not Only Continue To Get Hurt, But Also Fail To Understand Me, I Recognize That This Is So For A Reason And It Is Simply Gratuitous To My Actual Real Strength That You All Seek To Diminish About Me Or Embellish About In Order To Make Me Feel Greater Than I Should (Which Is Why I Disregard Both And Continue With My Own Information Each Time) Or Include Yourself As Part Of, Which Is Also What I Am Seeking To Avoid Because Of The Parasitism Of Said Relationship, Such As With The Slave Girl Receiving Most Of Her Power From Just Being Near Me At All For Any Reason And Having Spent Most Of Her Time Trying To Acquire And Match My Power The Entire Time We Were Together Without My Knowledge Of Such, Only To The Detriment Of The Actual Relationship Because I Wasn't Aware Nor Caring Of It (Because I Felt There Was Nothing Necessary To Compare To Or To Prove Myself In Such A Way), Unlike Her. Now, Many Are Like That, And Had Been Since Before Her, Male And Female, Thus Resulting In The Mass Parasitism Of Trying To Be Near Me, Better Than Me, Like Me, Superior To Me, Proving Me Wrong And All Such Other Garbage Based Weaknesses Based Around Inferiority And Comparative Impotence Or General Depravity In Terms Of Myself As A Person To They As People."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 9:46am ·
"... By Doing That, You Hurt Yourselves By Going Against Me. I Am Playful In That Regard And Never Actually Become Serious, Though Others Become Far More Serious Than They Should And I Hurt Them. I Cannot Stand It, But I Do. I Want To Just Play Without Feeling Restrained Or Hurting Others Or Being Bored. You Do Not Know What It's Like To Care For People That You Can Only Seem To Crush Mercilessly Because They Desire It And Are Pleasured By It And Yet Pained By It And Also Feel Damaged Because Of It, Though All I Want To Do At The End Of The Day Is Truly Love Them And Care For Them. I Care To Be Intimately Connected To Them, But Without Doing Such Damage Or They Feeling Like They Need To Measure Up To Me When I'm Holding Back So I Don't Do The Damage To Them They Feel Like They're Ready For."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:11 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 9:57am ·
"... Though It Does Often Hurt Me To Do Such Things, Which I Believe Is The Only Real Way That Such Pain Even Ever Graces Me, I Know It Humbles Them. Our Love Is Still There. Yet, Sometimes, Even That Is Smothered By The Desire To Be Greater Than Me Or Good Enough For Me Without Realizing What I Even Cared About In The First Place, And Thus Doing Everything -Else- Except What It Is I Am Saying Will Be Best Based On The Actual Scenario. By Missing The Point, They Never Seem To Grasp What Is Making Them Less Than Satisfactory, Though They May Go Out On Their Weakness (Which They Make Worse Through Enabling) By Trying To Satisfy That Deficiency For The Sake Of Proving Themselves To Themselves And To Me, Which Ends Up With People Like The Slave Girl And Ultimately Accumulating So Much Out Of Pure, Sheer Weakness Only To Fall Apart Because Of The Actual Weakness And Each Of It Backfiring Right Back At The Weak One In Their Weakness, Which Is Why I Advise Them From The Beginning Not To Take Such A Route." And yet, it always ends up the same for me, somehow, with them all doing that very same exact thing and then coming back to me with something else that hasn't fixed the problem nor made them better, but has been something geared toward making themselves distracted from it or try to diminish me or prove to me that they are by focusing on me and what I'm doing to a degree of malice, waste and overall impotence inclusive to failure at every attempt, no matter with what nor how much, including my own things, as we all have seen, and it amounting to nothing but an inevitable downfall whose uprise also meant nothing yet destroyed more than it was worth or what it did -- hence the impotence.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 10:02am ·
"... I Will Leave Myself Open Just A Little While Longer That I May Receive The Intentions Of Others For A Short Time Further. Though I Am Aware That I Have Much To Analyze Based On All The Events That Have Occurred Yet Again Due To A Setback, I Am Also Still Only Reflecting And Not Actually Expressing Myself As Of Yet. Difficult To Tell, But Ultimately What Is Done To Make Distinctions Between My Own True Feelings And How I Am Simply Breaking Down The Feelings Of Others."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 10:10am ·
"... You Either Want To Get Close Enough To Do Damage To Me, Or You Want To Get Close Enough Because You Have Seen Something Endearing. Perhaps, To Challenge Me. Maybe Even To Be Intimate With Me, As Well. Whilst Mine Heart Is Still Open, I Will Engage, For That Is The Nature Of My Heart. Many Things Are On My Mind, However, Regardless Of The Openness Of My Heart, Which Disturbs My Polarities. Yet, It Doesn't Detract From My Openness Of Self Whilst I Am In Patient Waiting."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 10:18am ·
"And Still, You Seek To Face Me In Combat. Though You Are Cleverly Trying To Cover It Up, You Seem To Be Unable To Help Yourself." Yet, maybe the combat isn't what you're after...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 10:31am ·
"... My Love Is My Heart's Desire. Is That Not The Desire Of -All- Hearts? Yet, When I Pour Out My Love At -My- Heart's Desire, Therethen Come The Ones Who Drink From It, Whom I Love To Quench. In My Great And Overpowering Love, It Bestow Too Much And I Crush Them Under Me On Complete Accident And It Ends With Me Having To Withhold My Love Because I Can Never Express Myself Completely With A Suitable Partner For The Full Complexity Of Myself As A Person, Even If I Keep Myself Openly Expressive Or Limit Myself To Their Capacity, As I Always Do. I Eventually Just Get Tired Of The Fullness Of My Deep Passion And Great Power Not Being Able To Be -Fully- Reciprocated, Though That Is What I Truly Desire With My Soulmate And Match. I Also Do Not Know My Own Strength Sometimes Nor Do I See Beyond The Personal Relations Because Nothing Else Matters To Me Beyond Them, Though Everyone Seems To Care About All The Parties That Are -BEYOND- The Personal Relationship More Than The Actual Relationship, Itself, Leading To The Restriction And Eventual Diminishing Of It Due To The Need To Appear A Certain Way Before Others Who Do Not Even Signify."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 10:35am ·
"... You Want To Know What's Deeper Than What The Others Had Seen. Yet, Is Your Own Heart In The Right Place? That Is Why It Does Not Come Out, You Know -- Hearts Not Being In The Right Places."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 10:42am ·
"... It Is Something You -Fear-? I Fear Myself, As Well. I Am Insecure Because Of What I Do And The Fear Others Have Of It, As Well." But it's nothing really to fear... You just don't understand it -because- I like to be... openly expressive in my own way and as an individual. That's just my sex drive and my love, which is why I keep saying the intimacy is important, because I really can only express that sort of thing with someone who is in love with me that I also love and who can withstand it plus stimulate it without me feeling... remorseful afterward...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 10:51am ·
"... I Don't Like To Make Others Feel Bad, Like I Usually Do When I Get That Way. You See Now Why I Do Keep It Completely Restrained And Under Control, Even When I Think About Those Sorts Of Things And Even When I'm Engaging With People?" It has nothing to do with me being unattracted or anywhere near unloving... It's totally completely because of the emotional and mental damage, which I've... noticed... all throughout my life and didn't know it was because of that. No suitable partner for me. I also dislike talking about it because I'm modest, but I also know people like to challenge me about it even though I don't think about it and I also don't care, so I end up just leaving little hints at it for either they or myself -because- I know that... Hence why those are littered where they are, seemingly randomly...

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 10:58am ·
Oh, you're still trying to hurt me. That's interesting. No, it doesn't hurt. It just is something I notice. Like an itch or a tickle. It's just something that lets me know "Hey, someone is trying to deal damage to you." I still don't care, because I was doing what I wanted to regardless and will continue because that's what I felt like doing. I think it's sort of cute, though, but only because of the method that you try, which builds up into me then overpowering you and destroying you because I notice the weakness. That's why it's when I say 'You're Cute' for trying to do me damage that it ends up being the downfall. It's strange, yes, but it's because it tickles or itches and I just notice it as such at all.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:24 pm

"That Is Not -My- Weakness, Which You Did Not Comprehend Because All You Are Looking For -Is- Weakness At All. I Can Merely Feel -Your- Sympathy -Or- Sympathy -For- You And It Be -Perceived- As Weakness When In Fact It's Just Me Being Kind And Considerate To Another Life As A Loving Soul. It -Used- To Be A Weakness -Because- I Didn't Know I Was Doing That, But Now That I Do, I Understand That It's Just Me Feeling For Something Else And Not -MY- Feelings, Hence Why I Made The Distinction Earlier Before You Attacked Me."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 11:08am ·
"I Understand That I Just Need To Show My -Own- Feelings By -Myself-, But That Will Just Make -You- Feel Bad Because -I'm- Not Actually Upset About Anything -Except- The Reflection, Which Is Not Attached To Me. Yet, If I Am Sympathetic, You Will Consider It Weakness And Continue Trying To Heckle Me For Being Sympathetic To Your Own Fractured Or Pierced Emotions, Some Of Which I Did And Most Of Which You Have Done To Yourselves By Even Coming To Me In Such A Manner Or By Going Off And Ruminating In Shame Or Vulnerability And Beating Yourselves Up Or Trying To Build Yourselves Up So That You Can Come Back Attempting To Appear As If You've Gotten Better In Order To Intimidate Me."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 11:08am ·
"I Understand That I Just Need To Show My -Own- Feelings By -Myself-, But That Will Just Make -You- Feel Bad Because -I'm- Not Actually Upset About Anything -Except- The Reflection, Which Is Not Attached To Me. Yet, If I Am Sympathetic, You Will Consider It Weakness And Continue Trying To Heckle Me For Being Sympathetic To Your Own Fractured Or Pierced Emotions, Some Of Which I Did And Most Of Which You Have Done To Yourselves By Even Coming To Me In Such A Manner Or By Going Off And Ruminating In Shame Or Vulnerability And Beating Yourselves Up Or Trying To Build Yourselves Up So That You Can Come Back Attempting To Appear As If You've Gotten Better In Order To Intimidate Me."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:35 pm

"You Continue To Strike At Me." You really want to fight, hm.

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:37 pm

"... Are You Truly Prepared To Have Such A Battle With Me? I Must Know, Simply Because Of The Outcome Of The Last."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:38 pm

"... You Must Show Me Why You Fight. Do So With The Truth Of Your Heart Only And Honestly, Or Else You Will Fail -Because- Of The Dishonesty Of Your Heart."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)   Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei · August 16 at 12:16pm ·
"I Like Your Resolve. Many Come To Me With This. Yet, You Seem Like You Have Something You're Really Trying To Prove To Me By Doing This. Something I Can Honor, But Am Concerned About. That Just Means I Need To See More."

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next