The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Personal Story (High School)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 6757

Personal Story (High School) Empty
PostSubject: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 2:24 am

A personal story (of which I only have fragments of) which I wrote in tandem with 'The Story' that is an actual account (using altered names) of my own escapades in High School during the 8th or 9th or 10th grade (Between 2008-2010).
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 2:31 am

(Midway through the story where the record picks up)

upside down in front of my face, smiling menacingly. I could see the wear of its entire body from close up, the many different stitchings on its round head. One of its feet began to tap on my head. I felt the blade... piercing my skull.

Pain spoke in a raspy, low voice, though it was a bit high pitched, "This pain... This pain yo feel... Every time you speak to him, look at him, think about him, you feel the pain of even knowing he exists... Heh heh..." the tapping foot got faster as another one began to tap with it, "Get rid of him... You know you hate feeling pain... Pain o all kinds... You hate it because you feel it so often over such small things... Why not relieve just one of your many pains, hm? Come on... I want to help..." Another foot joined in the tapping.

The Shadow appeared before me. "You know I am here to protect you, but I cannot last long anymore. Hate overpowers me out there, and you see it."

Hate shouted from the distance, "I'm something you cannot mask so easily!!"

Shadow continued, "Cant you... Give me a break?" The fake smile turned into a fake slight frown. A small tear drop, white as the eyes came down from it, only it was still connected to the eye. "I am all of your emotions... I am all of you... though I am only a shadow, a mask of the original..." Shadow dissipated into the ground.

Another foot joined in the tapping.

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 2:37 am

It was hard to ignore the pain now... getting harder and harder...

The Negativity cloud flowed around my head, the words very clear across my face. "Get rid of him. You don't need him. You can be a little happier if he leaves. A little less crazy. A little closer to what you want. Besides, when do you ever get what you want? Achieve happiness? Not often. Sch a quick and simple way to get rid of him..."

They all said in unison, except for the Shadow, "KILL HIM."

Pains bladed feet stabbed completely through my head and the tear from the shadow fell.

I had snapped back into reality.

The Shadow wrapped around me and I left silently.

He (Dreadhead) followed, "What's wrong with you, man? You get girls, you shouldn't be sad."

Simple, one-minded child...

The Shadow gripped him and I turned to him. "I'm fine. Shouldn't you be playing?"

He nodded, quickly getting aggressive and playing with other people who did not want him around. His attitude... it may lead to tragedy.

The period was almost over. How long was I gone? How was I communicating for 40+ minutes?

Didn't matter.

One of the other sides of me must have taken over... That's good.

I left, got dressed and the bell rang. I tried to leave before Dreadhead could catch up.

Success.

I had made it to my Geometrical Arithmetic Class.

Boring.

Mathematics was never something I was fond of, and in class I could never do or think anything right... It was only when I was at home when my mathematic and calculating potential was awakened. It was like that for ALL school subjects. Such a hindering matter... or perhaps being near others seals my brain.

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 2:43 am

Whichever it was, it was mighty distressful. This class served no real purpose to me. Shit. I've learned my shapes and sizes, dammit! Way back in kindergarten! We can just... Time skip through this class.

Time skip through the flying monkeys, over the river and through the woods, and on to Division.

Division...

15 minutes of horrific noise.

Unnecessary noise. Though everyone knew and liked me, I usually only associated with the quiet and nice kids. Most times these kids were Kussumi, Yoshi and Lady C. My Shadow faded for those 3 and those 3 alone... And perhaps Cuban Pete on a good day.

There were others who tried to associate with me that I was not too fond of... Like the Queen Succubus, Kittyhead and my mortal enemy, El D.

2 others I was forgetting. My childhood friend, Pinky and her boyfriend, Monkey Man, were people that my Shadow was let down for.

Anyway. Let it start.

The instant it began, everyone burst into a flurry of nonstop, annoying noise...

Annoying.

Annoying...

Annoying!

Lady C sat next to me. "That fool Kittyhead is pissing me off again! Ugh!"

I shook my head. I knew her pain. People never seem to leave me alone, either.

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 2:50 am

"Tell him to stop?"

She turned a little red. "I can't! That fool doesn't know when to quit! Gawsh!"

Kittyhead started to walk near, trying to look smooth... and failing miserably. He tried to make himself not look obvious by talking to the Queen Succubus. "So, Devil (that's what he calls her) how are you today?"

The Queen Succubus scoffed and walked over to me, as he planned, saying, "Not much, Kittyhead."

He said, "You trying to steal Khrona's soul again? Oh wait... He doesn't have one." He stood next to Lady C.

She glared at him.

The Queen Succubus tried to sit in my seat... And because I didn't feel like bothering with her today, I just let her sit. Naturally, she tried to touch me and bite me AS ALWAYS, though I REALLY didn't want her near me... ever. I only wanted one person, that one beautiful --

So anyway, Kittyhead leaned on Lady C.'s desk and she shoved him. "Will you PLEASE leave me alone, Kittyhead?"

He chuckled, "I don't see why I should!"

She screamed at him, "Because I said I don't want you to!"

He jumped a bit, "Aw, isn't she so cute when she's angry?"

She huffed and turned away.

Queen Succubus continued her pursuit in biting my neck, but I resisted. Out of meanness and just because I didn't want her near me, I shoved her out of my chair and on her ass. I smirked devilishly, stood up and stepped on her, walking away. "Sooo sorry! I did not see you!" I said sarcastically.

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 2:56 am

She huffed and stood up.

I guess she backed off now now. I walked over near Yoshi. She was quite soft spoken and shy, so it was hard to talk to her, but she seemed to open up to me when we really got into conversation. We couldn't really do that here. Too much noise. Too many people. We exchanged a few words. Just a 'Hi' and 'How are you?' but nothing more. Too many people to start a real convo here.

Next to her was Kussumi. She was an extremely tacit person to everyone but a select few. Somehow, I was one of those select few. She looked at me and laughed.

I smiled and asked her, "What's so funny?"

She put her hand over her mouth, still smiling. "Nothiiing! I just remember you and this one girl --"

I cut her off, since I knew who she was talking about. "Shut up! I wasn't doing anything! Gawsh." She was talking about the girl I had such strong feelings for... Heavy sigh. I missed her. I always missed her when she wasn't around. Not sure why, but that's a story for a later time.

She laughed and I gave her a friendly push, drowned in embarrassment.

She continued to laugh.

Before we could finish, El D came to me. "Yo, where my headphones at?"

I scowled. "Around your neck."

Before, I had broken his headphones because he filched my hat, and it seems he wants reparations for that. Ha. He must not know me well. Must not remember that head bash on that locker. He'd remember it... Soon enough.

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:04 am

I'm great at getting away with things without people seeing me. Haha.

He will pay... He will pay dearly.

My Hate seeped out of my body, almost wrapping around him when the bell rang suddenly. The paper retracted into my body.

Even though we had the next class together, we sat nowhere near each other. Foreign Language of Spaniards.

We can skip this class, too... Nothing important.

Time skiiiip -- Okay, stop.

Devouring Period.

Not that I ever ate during this time anymore. When did I ever?

I proceeded to the library. Everyone came here, now. The one time I left to deal with personal issues, everyone seemed to follow for that entire eek, and then bam. It's our new hangout.

First came Hippie, then behind him came Kittyhead and Nurse Horrible. A little after came the most beautiful awesomest superbinessliest girl ever, Eris~! Though... Was I exaggerating?

No... That's what I thought of her.

She smiled sweetly and waved to everyone who had come to sit at 'our table.' Her smile was ever so pretty... it made my cold heart warm and made me smile~!

We all sat and talked about... Things.

Hippie was usually the conversation starter, since I couldn't talk to Eris myself due to undying embarrassment.

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:20 am

This always happened.

Sigh. Such pain... I could only really bring myself to talk to Nurse Horrible directly. Hippie, maybe, depending on the situation. No matter what, this was one of THE most crucial and emotional periods for me... Though I think I hide it quite well.

My Shadow... It would have to take over from now and then.

Hippie started the convo, as usual. "Yeah, so, I drew this awesome picture of some... thing. I don't know what it is, but it's awesome! It can do all types of stuff and it can go BXLMWR@-#AHR!!!"

He always made random gibberish noises that made everyone laugh. Hard to figure out why, but he did that. I guess it lightened the mood... For me, I guess. Otherwise, some anger from before would leave me in a bad mood, though Eris could fix that in a heartbeat.

Hippie showed everyone his monster thingy. I kinda liked it, but it always reminded me of things I've drawn in the past... Most of his drawings did. I never said anything of it, though.

Nurse Horrible commented, "I like it. It's really neat."

Something about her saying the word 'neat' made me want to laugh, but I kept quiet. Unfortunately, I had nothing to contribute to the conversation as of yet. Sigh.

Negative thoughts started to swirl about my head... Unimportant... Nothing... Worthless--

I looked up at Eris and my thoughts bursted. Looking at her made me smile... Sigh. Even though she was working, I was just SO HAPPY that she was around!

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:28 am

Genuine happiness was rare for me.

She looked up to me and our eyes met, though out of fear I swiftly looked away, my eyes darting in every which direction. My thoughts said, 'Oh crap! She looked at you! She saw you looking at her! You idiot! That seems suspicious! GYAH! Just... Just... FOOL, speak to Nurse Horrible!' I swiftly turned to Nurse Horrible.

"SO! Whatcha drawin?!" I said out of nervous compulsion.

"Hm? Oh, just a thing I saw in my head. It's sorta like a piranha, but it's kinda not at the same time."

I studied it carefully. "It looks cute~!" I said.

She laughed. "Cute? How does it look cute?"

I shrugged. "Just does!"

It seems that my past attraction to her that is gone has made us closer friends... Somehow. It really is strange... But my eyes kept getting attracted to Eris. My heart began to beat faster and faster.

'Doki Doki! Waku Waku!'

I noticed that Hippie had gone from friendly conversation to not so friendly touching.

Jealousy.

Something that always brought me down at horrible times when I felt for someone. he more jealous I was, the greater the love for that girl. I've only been this jealous once in my life... The jealousy surged through my body like electricity, shocking me in my upper torso. My arms stiffened and twitched a bit, as did my head and eyes, and I habitually grabbed one arm with the opposite.

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:36 am

---

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:45 am

-- a stupid, goofy smile on his face, "Now you see, I think people find dirty sayings funny. What if I said 'Dirty pussy licking penis fucker?'"

SUCH IDIOCY. I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT. "Haha. Great..." I had to give him a pity laugh because he tries so hard and I felt bad... But I quickly snapped out of it and returned to being pissed at him. "Yeah... I'm sure you have work to do, so um... Be gone." I turned, not letting him respond.

"Damn, that was mean," Vanilla said jokingly.

"Well. I'm a mean person, I guess. Don't really care." Most of the people in our group didn't talk much... Well, not really, 3 out of 5 of us talked. Me, Peon's Sister and Vanilla always talked while 'Silent M' and Jama just... Stood there. Sometimes 'Silent M' talked and sometimes said something that was really funny. Yeah, he was quite a tolerable person... Totally should talk more.

Peon's Sister began to doodle on my paper a bit. "Really, Peon's Sister? Always doodling on my paper, huh?" I smirked a bit and she started laughing. Naturally, I gave her a light shove and she shoved me back. We commenced the sissy fight for a few minutes.

Vanilla laughed a bit. "Seriously? Are you guys really slap fighting?"

I flailed about randomly. "Yes, and I plan to WIN!!" I got bored after a while. "Alright, I'm bored now." We both stopped... but I drew on her paper out of spite. "Hoho! I am victorious. Glee."

Last edited by Tymon on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:54 am

I turned to Vanilla and again she was staring at me. She looked at me quite a lot during this period, from the corner of her eye, at random times during the period, and obviously just now. Oh well, I was kinda fond of it. It happened often so I was used to it. Sometimes I'd stare back at her just to see what would happen, but we always end up laughing in the end.

I was done with my work now and I was starting to daydream... It's what I did... Daydream about random things, usually whatever popped into my head first... Sometimes long forgotten memories that I would never remember on my own... Like that one time 3 years ago, that one time I walked down the road and found a penny. Why do I remember that minuscule little thing? Why do I remember small things... Things no one would remember but me... The setting was coming back to me, but wait...

I had jumped to a different memory now, once I said something to someone in an office my mother took me to... A simple 'Hi' and nothing more... Idiot... Your stupidity... Why didn't you answer when you were spoken to...? That's how you parry with the inferior adults... Speak when spoken to, never let them know your true motives, stay silent when you can and avoid them at most costs...
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:23 am

And you did not respond fast enough when he asked, 'How are you doing!' That looks so bad on you... You fail at this -- WOAH. Where did that come from? When I feel embarrassed... When I thought I'd make a fool of myself... Those thoughts stay in my head.

In truth, I never forget anything. I just seal it away for it to be opened at a random time when I think about random things... Random things... LEGOS... How I loved them as a child... I would play with the LEGO dinosaurs.... I enjoyed that Disney movie 'Dinosaur'... Disney movies entertain me, mostly 'Beauty and the Beast'....

Beauty...?

Beast...?

That candle, how I enjoyed him... He was my favorite...

Beauty... Eris...

Beast... Me...

Sigh.

Strange how these thoughts always connect to her... How beautiful she is physically and mentally while I am a beast overall... Disgusting, I should die. Kill the beast. Burn it. Destroy it. Hang its head on a pike. KILL. THE. BEAS--

"Khrona, you want me to take your paper up? I always take em up anyway."

It was Vanilla's voice, again snapping me out of one of my moments before it became bad. "Huh? Wha? Oh. Yeah, take mine, too. Thanks!" I glanced at the clock. Almost time to leave. Seriously NO ONE notices my daydreaming for these long periods of time? Or maybe I answer and I'm not really talking as myself...
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:24 am

Meh, it's time to leave, anyway. There were a few minutes left, so I packed up my stuff, gave Vanilla a hug and gt my bags. Dreadhead caught me before I could make my swift exit, and out of a resentful politeness, I was obliged to listen.

"Hey, Khrona, I just got 2 new songs on DDR!"

Dammit, another Dance Dance Revolution story. All Dreadhead knew was girls and DDR. Seriously. I get tired of talking of both really fast. Lucky that he could only talk to me for a minute at the very most before we parted ways. I was silent, though he continued talking.

"Yeah, one of them is something like that one I told you about before, but it's faster. Those songs are kinda lame, but I like them."

I wonder why? Oh... damn... Cruel thoughts. I thought I made it very clear that I had no clue what he spoke of every time he talked to me about these 'new' DDR songs, I only knew of the sexy old ones. Those were the days...

Anyway, we finally parted ways and I didn't have to say a word. Joy. I just no realized only 2 more classes left and those 2 classes were 2 of my favorite learning classes (since lunch is definitely my favorite). I made my way to the Piano room, ZK accompanying me midway.

"Yo, Khrona!"

I turned to him, smirked and waved. "Hey ZK!" We entered the room and went to our pianos. ZK came up near mine. Yeah, he always did that. I considered him an older brother to me and with that I could name this 'Brotherly Love Time.'
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:25 am

We bonded so much during this time... And sometimes we would talk to Yoshi! She is so nice and though she doesn't talk much, she is quite the conversational person when we get her to open up.

Anyway, enough of Yoshi for the moment, time now for brother bonding. He said to me, "So, Yeah, I'm learning that Song of Healing you gave me. I mean, we could both learn it in a few days since we know where it comes from."

I gleefully gasped, "I know! I love the Song of Healing! It's just so dark and gloomy and it sounds so sad and depressing and... I just wanna learn it! But I already told the teacher I was doing the Song of Storms... I already learned it..."

He nodded. "Indeed. But he said you could play it if you learned it, right? So since you know the Song of Storms, just focus on the Song of Healing! I mean you've got like, what, a month to learn it?"

I stroked my chin as if I had a long Chinese beard, "A most wise decision, ZK... I shall commence with this decision of decisiontude! Haw haw!" I stood up triumphantly, then sat down and sighed.

He turned to me, "So... How's it going with Eris?"

My body froze for a second and I flailed my arms randomly in his direction. "GAH! Why do you bring her up!? Nothing's happened! So, how about that weather?!?" My eyes darted all about the room as I tried to think of other ways to change the convo. Haha, like that ever worked.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:27 am

He laughed a bit. "Nah, nigga, tell me how it is."

That's how it always happened. I sighed and lowered my head. "You know ho I feel about her and stuff, but no matter what I think, I always end up convincing myself she is attracted to someone else and that I am worthless scum."

"Well, you love her, right?"

"Hell yeah! With a burning passion hotter than 1,000 suns!"

He laughed. "Okay, okay, well you should be confident enough that you can woo her without question, you know?"

I looked to the side a bit, "Yes, but my emotions and negativity always get the better of me..."

He waved his hand around. "Nah, fuck negativity. You need some damn self confidence. Don't you think you have a better chance than everyone else?"

I shook my head. "I don't know everyone she knows... Maybe I should stop trying... Leave her alone..."

He pushed me out of the chair. "Nope. I will make you talk to her if I have to. I'm sure she likes you. I mean, why wouldn't she? Eris is cool."

I looked at him with saddened eyes filled with despair "But I'm such a horrible person..." I got back in my chair finally and he stood up. He seemed pretty into this now.

"No! No! You're gonna have to just keep going until she becomes your girlfriend! It's what you've wanted all this time, right? You want her to love you like you love her, right? Well, make her yours by any means necessary!"

A sudden burst of confidence overwhelmed me and I stood with him. "I will give her all of my love no matter what! She will see that we were meant to be and one day, she will say she loves me too!"

"Yeah!"

"Woo!"

"Alright!"

We gave each other a random high five and made some sort of strange noise...

A few seconds later, I sat and prodded my fingers together. "Meh... But I don't think it'll happen..."

He sat down. "Dammit, you know I'll get you two together MYSELF if you keep this up!"

Knowing how brash and spontaneous he was, I figured it was better to do it myself. "Fine... I'll get more confident."

"Yeah, you better had. Oh, but uh, let's finish this later. I gotta finish playing the awesomeness that is this song."

I nodded. "M'kay!!" Wasn't really a period for learning piano for me. I could learn a song in 2 days at most, so most of my piano time was for socializing with Yoshi and ZK or doing my History of the United States notes and whatnot. Out of sheer boredom and curiosity, I began to talk to Yoshi. "Sooo... How ya doin, Yoshi~?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:28 am

She smiled and said softly, "Not much... What about you?"

Since she spoke so very quietly, it was difficult to hear her over the inept crashing of piano keys. "Well... Um... Nah, nothin much here, either."

There was silence between us.

I nudged her a bit. "Come on~! You have to contribute to this conversation, too!"

She laughed a little, "Well, I dunno... I've got a soccer game today..."

There we go. Convo initiated. "Oh really? You think you'll do well?"

She shook her head.

"Why not? Do you usually do well?"

She shook her head. "I don't think so... But I dunno, I guess I do sometimes."

I hugged her. "Aw, I'm sure you'll do great!"

She smiled. "Thank you..."

"Oh, how many games has the team won?"

She paused. "Um... I don't know... Not that many."

I shook my head, chuckling. "Bah, I've never been for competition. The most important thing is to have fun, right?"

She nodded. "Yeah... That's true."

She was so nice and sweet and that made me feel nice and sweet, too. Again, she was another girl I used to have an attraction to... Haha. All of the girls I had attractions to I always got really close to pernally and emotionally, even i we don't come to be... Maybe that's why I don't feel as bad upon being politely turned down... But even then, I felt for Eris 100 times mores than the others for some reason, more than Nurse Horrible, Vanilla and Yoshi combined... And that could be what keeps me down... what generates my insane negativity.

Oh, but let's not think about this right now... I pulled out Mr. Skelly. "Lookit Mr. Skelly! He's so cute, isn't he?" It was a small skeletal wind up toy.

She smiled. "Aw, it looks so cute! Where'd you get it?"

I thought for a moment. "Blaaah, I dunno the name, but it's a small toy store near here! I can get you one if you want..."

She shook her head nervously. "No, you don't have to..."

I quickly spoke up, "Nonsense! It won't be that difficult! If you don't like the skeleton, they had a pumpkin headed one, too..."

That seemed to pique her interest. "Pumpkin? I like pumpkins!"

I smiled. "Oh, you do, huh? Then it shall be done. The next time I go to that store, I'll get the pumpkin headed thing for you!"

Her face was red a bit. "Thank you!"

I would have asked why her face was so red, but that would be most impolite. I had to make my way back to my chair, anyway... Even though it was basically one piano away from her. Haha. I was going to play, but my thoughts got away from me... My facial expression changed... My eyes were devious and glazed, glinting and gleaming as I analyzed the two... ZK and Yoshi... I placed a hand under my chin, fingers covering my mouth and I continued to scan the two... "ZK... and Yoshi..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:29 am

'She's cute, huh?'

Shit. It had begun. Against my will. Once again...

Solitary Alone Time.

Unless those two talked to me, I would be trapped in 'Solitary Alone Time'.

A large, mariachi looking arm shot out of my head and pulled me into the blackness once again. A spotlight shone down on two figures, one a tall, slim man in a very eccentric mariachi-ish sort of suit with a bitchin sombrero... Hell, his whole damn outfit was bitchin. He danced the flamenco and clasped castanets together rhythmically.

The other figure was a small imp-like being with a mechanical eye and metal on the left side of its face. It had an extremely long tail with 3-pronged claws as the tip.

I sighed... I knew of these two... Lust and Mischief, two who worked together to distract me... horribly.

Mischief also went by 'Loki' because it enjoyed the name.

Lust danced towards me and upon closer inspection, he was a scarecrow under his vibrant clothing. He spoke with a Spanish-Italian accent, "Ah, escusa me, senor! It is most impolite to burst out of nowhere with my mouth!" He clapped the castanets, tapping his feet to an unheard beat. "You, uh... You think she is... How you say... Delicious? Oho, and that Vanilla! Another spicy mamacita you would like to do the chacha with, eh~?"

I pushed him away. "No! I want Eris!"

He frowned, floating above me, "Come now, you cannot say to my face that thiz... Sexy chica can be left to rest, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:36 am

I huffed, puffing out my cheek. "You're just remnants of my past love trying to hold on to me by any means necessary... Your physical attractions to them will not cloud my mind."

He gasped, then smiled, his eyes glowing bright in the darkness. "But... I am you, si? A part of you that cannot let them go~! You still enjoy their bodies and you cannot change it, senor!!"

Loki floated over to us. His voice echoed and was quite ominous and ambiguous, similar to Envy's voice. "Even then, what happens if Eris becomes one more castanet for Lust to clap? You can't honestly think it will last forever..."

That pissed me off. "I will promise my life that my love for her will last forever! I've broken VERY few promises in my lifetime and I do not intend to break this one."

Loki snickered wickedly, "Yes... But again, what if it doesn't come to be? Then she will be someone you lust for..." Loki laughed. "Come on... Just play with me a little bit. Remember what mischief we used to cause? Love will only complicate things... Lust is better for you!"

Love appeared behind me, larger than ever. Its heart tube tendrils shot blasts of massive blood at Lust and Mischief. "These hardships in my head... Overcoming my spontaneous lust and flirting with pretty girls. It all makes my love for her stronger! Don't fuck with my head!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:43 am

Lust huffed. "Ah! Punta! You messed up mi fooking mariachi ensemble! No me gusta! No me gusta! AIEAIEAIEAIEAIEAIEAIEAIE!!!" He clasped his castanets violently throughout the air... and it turned out that he had lobster claws for hands. "Ai... Dios mio... Joor love... Joor passion... She burnz like ze center or ze urs..." His accent had gotten a bit heavier... "Oi, mi amigo... I see now why joor soo... against flirting with ze senoritas..." He paused and smirked. "Ahaha, but I will still have you make zem feel HOT! HOT! HOT! Caliente! ARIBA!!"

I twitched.

I was quite flirtatious and I knew it, but I could only hope Love could subdue my unnecessary and uncalled for Lust. Love shot many more shots of blood at Lust until the Love juices had made him disappear for the time being. As long as Lust was game, Mischief could stay. I liked Mischief.

Loki (Mischief) floated over to me, spitting out some of the blood... For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking that Loki summoned up my Lust to cause some mischief... But it was all good now.

Loki spoke lowly in its seductive voice, "So... Now that your mind is out of the gutter... Would you care to have some fun?" It licked its single, pointed fang that stuck out of its mouth, almost like a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:48 am

I had to comply... I was struck with a bit of boredom and a hint of mischief would do me well... But this as not the class to do it. No one to play any tricks on. I either did not know them or didn't like being naughty to them...

Aha! Loki and I knew what had to happen. We stared at each other with the same evil shine in our eyes.

Loki said, "Sesame Street waits for you every day at the stairs, no? He's someone you're not fond of following you around..."

I smiled, my teeth now pointed. "Yes, so I should make him pay for his ever so annoying loyalty to me... I'll go around the opposite direction, and he will be late!"

Loki clapped and laughed, "Yes! What a good idea! Hahahaha! And it's almost time to leave!"

I was forced back into reality by the bell, collected my things and exited. I took an elaborate route up the stairs that ensured that Sesame Street would not see me coming -- Why? Why did I want to do him ill? He just wanted to be around me... He admired me--

NO! I don't care! I hate people who try to imitate me! Mimic my actions! I hate that in a person! Hate! HATE! HAAATE!!!
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:53 am

Though, I wonder how he must eel when I abuse him mentally and physically -- He must not care much, since he keeps on coming back for more! What a stupid little whelp! Idiot! Idiot!! Can he not take a hint that I do not want him near? I hate people who can't take a hint! GAH!!

But, I was already here, in the class. He was not there. Heh heh, plan complete.

The bell rang, though he came in just in time. Damn. At least I made his trip a little less fortunate! Heehee...

He stared at me and I forced a dumbfounded face, shrugging my shoulders.

When he turned, the imp-like facial expression returned to me and I licked my teeth devilishly. I high-fived Loki in my head.

I turned to Nurse Horrible and she asked me, "Are you depressive again?"

I made a face at her.

She asked me this all the time and I hate repeated questions like that, especially when I was not depressed. I hated when people couldn't tell my emotions... Categorizing them all into one... Gah. I'd tell her one day not to ask me that anymore, but nor today.

One day.

I sat next to an annoying girl... She has annoyed me for the years I've been here endlessly.

I hate her.

I hate being annoyed.

I hate being touched by her.

I hate being near her at any time of day.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:59 am

Ah well.

My hate was subdued by the fun ignorance that the teacher of this class made me feel... Let's call him 'Dr. Awesome,' though he isn't a doctor, but it sounds cool and he is quite awesome.

Doctor Awesome was basically the adultified essence of my randomness and comedic side, and our random comedies complemented each other. "Khrona!" he said, "You remember the conversation we had about those retarded crippled puppies? Yeah, well I did some research on that and it seems that quite a few of those crippled puppies have brain damage."

We both laughed.

"That's just suck how you two can laugh at that," my 'Seat Neighbor,' let's call her that, the girl I hate, said.

Dr. Awesome grinned. "I KNOW, RIGHT? HORRIBLE!!"

We continued to laugh.

"Yeah, but anyway, time to stop being a dumbass -- I mean, a Khrona and get to work!"

Though he called me a dumbass, I couldn't help but laugh. That's how this class worked for me. We made funny, cruel, sick, dumb, horrifically obscure jokes and everyone either laughed or didn't get them while we cracked up. Most times it ended in him calling me some name, probably dumbass or something, but I don't mind. What's great about our relationship was that he could not for his life insult me, though he had fun trying and it made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 6:05 am

Unfortunately for you, nothing really happens in this class except for some jokes and history learning. Let's time skip this part to the end of this class.

Dr. Awesome says to us just as the bell rings, "Have a beautiful day and try not to trip over dead children in the halls!"

I snicker, "Oh, that Doctor... He's so awesome."

Sesame Street insisted on getting up unnaturally fast to get near me... Not too sure why, but I was not fond of it. I turned and scowled, quickly running down the stairs trying to lose him, just out of random spite. He could not maneuver like I could. Hahaha! How vile of me.

I never used my locked because it was a hindrance just to exist, so I briskly made my way outside. People always waited for me there. Some my friends, some of them random acquaintances and a few people who tagged along that everyone hated.

It puzzled me why they came since they knew we hated their presence, no, their existence, and even more puzzling why no one SAID anything. Oh well. Don't care. As long as they don't bother me, I don't care. In truth, every time I stood out there with them, I kinda wanted to be alone with Eris, but when didn't I? It kinda depressed me.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 6:08 am

Everyone screamed my name, ecstatic to see me. "Khrona!!"

I put on my happy face for a moment. "Hey everyone..."

The group consisted of ZK, Natsumi, Mohawk Ace, Grandpa, Kallili, Albino Hobo Guy, Kussumi, Kid and me. Too many people for my taste. I wasn't fond of a few of them anyway, but I guess I'll deal with it. I always missed Eris most when I was with them... Longing to be with her instead of these bastards... as I obsessed? Maybe I was... Maybe that was bad... I'll stop thinking of it... I'll try, and I'll fail...

But, oh well, c'est la vie.

Life goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Story (High School)   Personal Story (High School) Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Story (High School)
Page 1 of 1