The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Release The Titans; Titanomachy
The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 7:55 am by Otherworlders

» Disgaea Fanfic; The Transcendent Overlord
The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 7:46 am by Grand Duchess Tenrei

» Khrina's Soul; The Equal Soul
The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 7:37 am by Grand Duchess Tenrei

» Khrina Tensei; Girl Khrona
The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 7:30 am by Grand Duchess Tenrei

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 7:28 am by Tifaret C. Lombardi

» The $yndicate Chapter 7; Veritas Security System
The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 7:21 am by The $yndicate

» Leo
The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 7:06 am by Pumpkinhead

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 772

The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game Empty
PostSubject: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:08 am

Treeborn Frog (Frogger): "If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase and you control no Spell or Trap Cards, you can Special Summon it. This effect cannot be activated if you control a face-up 'Treeborn Frog'." - ATK/100; Def/100 (Water) *One Star

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1084
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 10:57 am

Tymon used his 'Epic Art' and set off a 'Frogger' in the 'Konami' department of the 'SEGA' dimension, shrouding himself in his 'Cosmicape' so that he could remain invisible when activating the 'Argus Card System' within the SEGA 'World'.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 7:52 am

Afterward, Tymon would guise himself in his Otherworld traveling gear comprised of his signature black jacket, black pants with black boots and a buckle with a soul on it, his long blue hair covering a single one of his eyes.

"It's time for me to reveal my Argus Card System..." he would say as he stood upon a flat, open, empty area. "It'll be just like Duel Monsters," he went on, sounding something like a villain -- or at least an Antihero, "And I will surely crush those who stand against me with my own game!" This wasn't his true intention, but he was having fun pretending. So much, he actually started to laugh maniacally. "MUAHAHAHAAHAA!! The Argus Card System is great!!"

Overlord Tensei -- the 8th Restriction Version of Tymon -- arched his back over until he fell backwards, looking somewhat comical with an exaggerated facial injury. "Puh... That's what I get..." he said, straightening himself up. "... I should just be... more likeable..." Overlord Tensei hadn't gotten the hang of an approach just yet, but after visiting Otherworlds, he was concerned about how he appeared to others.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 8:01 am

Suddenly, Yugi Muto, the young hero of past in the world of Games, would sense something happening with the Cards of the Duel Monsters card game. "Heart Of The Cards..." he mumbled from his present location, which was revealed to be at school afterschool.

"Did you say something, Yugi?" Tea, who was one of his good friends, would ask him with a cute but expecting look on her face.

Yugi clenched his fist, retrieving his deck from one of his pockets. "I don't know, Tea, I just felt like something was... wrong with my Duel Monsters cards and I..." Yugi looked down very deeply into his hand, wondering what card lay on top. "There's a strange presence and I'm going to find out what it is by calling on Pharaoh's help!"

Yugi: "YU-GI-OH!"

There were many flashes of light and seals that glowed randomly, spewing from the engraved edges of the Millennium Puzzle artifact that Yugi was gifted and completely engulfed him in its light.

Suddenly, Yugi's personal became more flamboyant, and eccentric, except with the tint of coolness and swagger that one only finds from one who is confident in his abilities and what he is doing. It was Pharaoh, and he was now in control of Yugi's body.

Yugi: "I can track down where I am getting this feeling from if I use the Heart of the Cards and some of the Millennium Puzzle's power."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:38 pm

"NO NEED TO TRACK ME DOWN!!" Overlord Tensei shouted from atop a high place in the city, "I've Already Found YOU, Mr. Muto."

Overlord Tensei hopped down from his high place before Yugi and his crew, saying to Yugi, specifically, "I Am Overlord Tensei Who Comes From The Veritas! I Have Created A Game System That Utilizes Cards And Pieces As Well As Commands To Play, And I Wanted The King Of Games To Be The One To Test It Out!" Overlord Tensei's card that he played earlier -- a Frogger -- would return to him with a hop and a croak. "I Will Teach You How To Play, But Know That Like With A Shadow Game, Whenever The Argus Card System Is Used, It Makes The Cards And Pieces Real!" Overlord Tensei laughed a bit maniacally, then straightened himself up and adjusted his jacket.

"Um... Do You Want To Play?" Overlord Tensei asked almost childishly, gripping his frog and hugging it like a plush toy.

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:48 pm

Yugi was suddenly compelled to honor Overlord Tensei in an honorable duel, finding interest in this game he spoke of. "Alright," the Pharaoh said, "As long as you do no damage to my friends or the world, then I will play your game with you!"

Tea seemed excited about it because of the cute little frog creature that Overlord Tensei cooked up, but Joey and Tristan were not all that enthused about his appearance.

Joey: Eh, he looks like a freak.

Tristan: Yeah, and you ARE a freak, you freak of nature.

Joey: Ey, watchit, pal!

The two of them horsed around a little bit whilst Tea and the Pharaoh stood before Overlord Tensei. "How do we play?" Yugi asked, "And if we are using cards, can I use the cards in my dueling deck, or do you require some special cards of your own?"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:04 pm

"EXCELLENT!!!" Overlord Tensei shouted.

"I Mean. Excellent!" he would say just a bit quieter.

"The Beauty Of The Argus Card System Is That It Can Utilize Anything As A Card Or A Piece -- Even Other Cards Or Pieces!" Overlord Tensei smirked, placing a hand up to his chin, "And, Because Of That, You Can Use Your Very Own Deck And Choose Anything Else You'd Like To Use!" This was Overlord Tensei's prized Game System. He'd wanted to make a Game System since he was young, and now, it was time to test that game with the King of Games, himself.

"I'll Give You The Basic Version, Since You're New To This." Overlord Tensei cleared his throat, "First, You Draw Seven Cards. One Card At A Time, You Can Choose To Place A Card In One Of Six Slots -- Player, Offense, Defense, Support, Variable Or Field. Each One Has A Different Function."

I. "The Player Slot Represents The Player As A Piece, And Utilizes Abilities In The Stead Of The Actual Player, Should The Player Choose. If Not, Then The Player, Himself, Becomes The One To Deal And Receive Damage."

II. "The Offense Slot Is For Attacking."

III. "The Defense Slot Is For Defending."

IV. "The Support Slot Is For Assists."

V. "The Variable Slot Is For Anything."

VI. "The Field Slot Effects The Entire Field, And The Field Can Be Targeted As Both A Player And Its Own Value. It Has An Effect On Everything In Play At The Time."

VII. "After You Select Where You Wish To Play Your Card Or Piece, You Give It A Command."

VIII. "The Commands For The Basic Version Are 'Front, Back, Side, Center.'

IX. "Front Is A Forward Movement; Back Is A Retreating Movement; Side Is A Parallel Movement; Center Is A Neutral Movement."

X. "After Giving A Command, Your Turn Ends."

XI. "You May Target Any Slot On The Field As Well As The Player, Themselves, If They Do Not Have A Player Piece."

XII. "You Cannot Give A Command On The First Turn."

Overlord Tensei sighed, having said a mouthful. He rubbed the back of his head and smiled wide, asking Yugi, "Did You Get All Of That? Because I Can Explain As We Play, Too!"

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Joey: Yeah, dat sounds like a lot.

Tristan: Yeah, but it might be a little fun.

Tea: I just want to see the cute monsters this guy has!

The Pharaoh smiled, nodding his head. "Yes, I believe I understand your game, Overlord Tensei. I will draw my seven cards." Yugi looked at his seven cards and began calculating a strategy for whatever that 'Frogger' creature was on the field already. "I will play my Dark Magician as my Player!"

At that moment, the Dark Magician, a man clad in archaic purple armor with a sleek, fitting design bearing a wand with a crystal orb at the end of it would appear before Yugi and his friends, hovering before them as a real life creature.

Joey: Amazin'! Dat's like what it was like wit de uh...

Tristan: The ancient Egyptian duels?

Joey: Yeah, dat's what I said!

Yugi nodded his head and gazed at Overlord Tensei with an intense expression on his face. "After playing my Dark Magician, that ends my first turn."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Overlord Tensei smiled and said in a cutesy voice, "Excellent~!" whilst clapping his hands together once and holding them in place upon his face.

"Now, Every Turn You Draw One Card Until You Are Out Of Cards, So I Will Do That..." Overlord Tensei drew a card and placed it back into his hand of seven. "And Since My Frogger Is Already Out, I Am Going To Back Him Up With A Defensive Card!"

He placed a card in the 'Defense' slot and said, "Battle Armor :: Defense!" At that moment, the little frog creature that resembled a plush toy would suddenly be equipped with battle armor that matched its form. "That Means I Have Two Cards On The Field. I Chose To Defend This Time, So That Ends My Turn." Overlord Tensei would look at his souped up Battle Armor Frogger and squeal. "EEEE, I'm Playing The Argus Card System With The King Of Games~! EEEE~!" He squealed like a little fangirl and hopped in place, spinning around a bit with glee.

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:55 pm

Yugi was learning from what Overlord Tensei was saying, since he neglected to explain certain rules of his game. "You did not say that I could do something like what you just did," the Pharaoh said. "Perhaps you should work on the explanation a bit more before you invade other realms and insist upon a game!" The Pharaoh's words of wisdom were then backed up by saying, "I will do something similar by placing my Pot of Greed in the Support slot!" He didn't know what that would do, but he figured that it would be something like what normal magic and trap cards did in Duel Monsters.

"Go! Pot Of Greed :: Support!"

Instantaneously, behind the Dark Magician, a large, green pot with a sinister face upon it appeared and began to support the Dark Magician from behind.

"Does its special ability have an effect in this game, or--" Before Yugi was finished speaking, the Pot of Greed acted on its own and sucked out two of Overlord Tensei's cards on the field and drew them to his side of the field, giving him control over the Frogger and the Battle Armor that it had.

The Frogger was placed in the Variable slot, whilst the Battle Armor remained in the Defense slot, though was transferred over to the Dark Magician instead of the Frogger.

"Oh!" Yugi cried, "It seems like its effect to draw two cards from the deck is being used in another fashion!"

Tristan: Yeah, it just took Overlord Tensei's two cards and helped support the Dark Magician!

Joey: Ehhhh, I guess dat's pretty cool for an effect...

Tea: Go, Yugi! He has no cards on the field anymore with that move! Great job!

The Pharaoh smiled and said, "Thanks, Tea. However, I believe that Overlord Tensei said that he could be his own Player as a substitute for a Card or Piece. I presume that is what happens by default should no cards be on your side of the field?"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:06 pm

Overlord Tensei, flabbergasted by Yugi's first move, would puff out his cheeks cutely with his face turning red with embarrassment. He was flushed in the face after being made to look foolish before the King of Games so soon at his own game, and though it had just started, he saw what everyone got so infuriated about when they dueled him.

"Oooo!!!" Overlord Tensei cooed, "You'll Pay For That!" He huffed. "Mou!"

Now, Overlord Tensei, himself, stepped up before the Dark Magician. "I Forgot To Explain Something About 'Rulers'. You See, By Default, There Are 'Ruler' Cards On The Field That Can Be Substituted For Players, And Make Players All On Their Own. You, Yugi, Would Be The Ruler Whilst the Dark Magician Is Your Player, And I..." Overlord Tensei smirked, chuckling, "Am Serving As My Own Ruler!" His smile did not flee from his face as he continued on, saying, "The Ruler Can Also Be Attacked Or Attack Directly If It So Chooses! And I've Decided On What My Next Move Will Be!"

"Beam :: Offense!"

He raised a hand up and pointed dramatically at the Defense Slot of Yugi, with the Battle Armor equipped. Energy gathered into Overlord Tensei's finger and he released a powerful, but thin beam of energy that shot at the Battle Armor and disintegrated it on contact, leaving the Dark Magician exposed.

"With That Command, I End My Turn." There was a look of knowing on Overlord Tensei's face that made it seem like he still had something planned, since he was the Ruler of his field and was attacking directly, now, as a Player. "Normally, It Means You Are Losing If You Are Able To Attack The Ruler, But In This Case, I Am Actually At An Advantage." No one would understand this, but nevertheless, Overlord Tensei was open for attack.

"Your Move, Pharaoh!"

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:14 pm

"Rulers, eh?" Yugi pondered. "And I am the Ruler of my field, correct?" he asked, making sure he heard Overlord Tensei correctly as he drew a card.

"Well, after I switch my Pot of Greed to the Defense slot, I will place another card in the Support slot known as Spell Textbook!." The creatures reacted with their positions, the Pot of Greed suddenly shifting to defend the Dark Magician whilst the Spell Textbook appeared in his hand to have him gain some wisdom about some spells to use. "Then, with my setting phase over, I will try to strike you directly with my Dark Magician!"

Yugi pointed dramatically at Overlord Tensei and said to the Dark Magician, "Go, Dark Magician! Front :: Offense!"

The Dark Magician flew toward Overlord Tensei, wand crackling with energy. The Dark Magician cocked it back behind him and thrust it forward, releasing a powerful blast of dark energy directly at Overlord Tensei.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:30 pm

Overlord Tensei giggled a bit, slapping a card down on the field in the Defense slot to protect him from the attack. "Barrier!" Overlord Tensei cried, the card generating a protective bubble around him to keep the Dark Magician's attack from harming him.

"That Was My Set Phase," he said, "And For My Battle Phase..." Overlord Tensei sprouted with glee, raising his hand up to attack the Dark Magician directly. "Ruler :: Offense!" Overlord Tensei cried out, using one of his techniques against the Dark Magician in order to destroy it after calling out his command.

"Absolution: Absolute All; Magnanimous Luminosity!!"

Overlord Tensei's hand shone so brightly that it was completely engulfed in light and disappeared, flashing before it did so and wiping away the Dark Magician from the field instantaneously with a light that was so powerful, it was unbearable to withstand and literally wiped out what was within its radiance. It would all look like an enormous flash of light that happened for a split second before the Dark Magician simply disappeared -- completely disintegrated.

Overlord Tensei's hand was white hot when he finished his 'Offense' tactic, still radiating with some of the Magnanimous Luminosity, though at a lesser intensity. Smoking, the light on his hand eventually disappeared and became normalized once again.

"Teeheehee," Overlord Tensei snickered with a wicked, childish smile on his face, "Didn't I Say That The Ruler Could Attack Directly? Until you Take Down The Ruler, The Game Continues On!"

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:40 pm

The white light that consumed the Dark Magician left Yugi in awe, for he was not aware that Overlord Tensei was so powerful. "So, that is why you are unconcerned about your position right now! It is because you have power of your own as a Ruler!"

Yet, the Pharaoh smiled. "Then that means I have the same capacity, do I not?" As the Ruler over his field of cards, he could attack directly without having to use another Player card.

And so, he did.

"Defense :: Front!"

The Pot of Greed that was summoned from before would be utilized as a defensive measure this time, sucking into itself and onto Yugi's side of the field the 'Barrier' card that Overlord Tensei had just placed last turn. "Now your Barrier is mine, and I choose to set it to the Field!" Just then, an enormous barrier surrounded all of Yugi's side of the field, protecting his Pot of Greed and Frogger.

"Now my entire Field is protected from attacks! Meaning you cannot strike at me nor any of my creatures as long as this Barrier is in the Field slot!"

Joey: Yeah! Alright, Yuge! Show 'em how it's done!

Tristan: Yeah, beat this guy at his own game and show him how you got your title!

Tea: That's right! We're all here supporting you, Yugi!

The Pharaoh nodded his head again and closed his eyes, intaking the words of his friends. "Thank you," he said, opening his eyes. "Now, Overlord Tensei, that ends my turn! What will you do with nothing on the field but yourself?!" Yugi was actually interested in seeing that happen, as well, for the learning experience of how this game functioned.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:57 pm

It did not seem that Overlord Tensei was moved by any of these moves that Yugi made, for he, himself, was strongest by himself. "Alls I Gotta Do Is Get Rid Of That Barrier, Yeah?" Whilst Pot of Greed was out on the field, putting down cards was going to end with them being snatched up. The barrier was no problem for Overlord Tensei -- it was that Pot of Greed that really irked him, since he really could not place any cards down.

"Fine, I'll Admit That You Are Getting The Best Of Me Right Now, But Until You Land A Solid Strike On Me -- The Ruler -- This Game Continues!" Overlord Tensei winked, "But I'm Glad You're Getting The Hang Of It, Pharaoh!" Overlord Tensei's cutesy demeanor suddenly disappeared with a wily smirk on his face as he said, "I'll Be Sure To Kick It Up A Notch For Ya!"

"Ruler :: Support!"

He pointed at the barrier over Yugi's side of the field and cried out, "Absolution: Absolute All; Absolute Final Wonderland!"

Without warning, the Field began to warp to the dimensions of Overlord Tensei's design for everything that was within the Barrier, inclusive to the Barrier, itself.

"Ohohohoho~!" Overlord Tensei laughed as he watched his Absolute Final Wonderland set itself up, "This Ability Allows Me To Dominate Your Entire Field And Take Possession Of Everything That You Have And Trap It In An Alternate Reality All Of My Imagination!" The area around Yugi and friends became twisted and distorted, something like what happens when a Shadow Game occurs. Overlord Tensei could be seen over the barrier as part of it -- bonded with it from the torso down. "Your Field Is Now MY Field, Yugi Boy! That Means All Cards In Play As Well As Whatever You Play On The Field, Since The Field Is Now Mine To Control With My Absolute Final Wonderland!"

It was a strategic move on Overlord Tensei's part, to use the Barrier that was snatched against the one who did it in order to take control of the entire field. "Now I Have Two Fields Instead Of One, And You Are Left Alone, Pharaoh!" Without his field, only the Ruler was left standing. "Fortunately For You, Because I Used My Turn To Take Control Of The Field With My Absolute Final Wonderland, I Cannot Attack You This Turn." Overlord Tensei peered into the barrier, making a goofy face at Yugi, "So You'd Better Make This Next Move Count, O King Of Games!"

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:12 pm

"Gh!" Yugi was in a predicament now. "In one move, he has turned the tides in his favor completely and is about to wipe me out! I have to think of a way to get my field back..."

Yugi looked back to his friends, who were cheering him on, and it gave him heart.

"Heart Of The Cards..." Yugi uttered, closing his eyes and placing his fingers atop the deck, "... Guide me..."

He drew.

Suddenly, Yugi's eyes widened and he realized a strategy that he could use right then and there. "As long as that Barrier is not over the Field, your attack is useless, correct? Well, what if I clear the field before you have a chance to attack, Overlord Tensei?" The Pharaoh smiled and revealed the card that he was going to use as his Offense this turn.

"Ruler :: Offense!"

Yugi threw up his hand dramatically, showing Overlord Tensei the card in his hand, then shouted, "Card Destruction!" With that, all of the cards on the field would be destroyed -- including the Barrier. Simultaneously, each card in the Hands of each Player would be discarded, as well. The field was immediately cleared of everything, and likely Overlord Tensei's own technique that he used would vanish, since the Barrier it was using was gone.

Thus, both fields were cleared and only the Rulers were left.

"How's that, Overlord Tensei?" Yugi said with a confident smirk on his face.

Tristan: Yeah! That's how you do it, Yugi!

Joey: Yeah! Don't let dat guy wit da freaky powas get one ova on ya!
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:26 pm

"BWAAAAAAH!!!" Overlord Tensei screamed dramatically, making a cute face as he did so. He was blasted back by the Card Destruction over to his field again and his Absolute Final Wonderland was no more without the barrier as a host. "Oh, Buu, You Ruined My Most Masterful Plan!" Overlord Tensei said with a huff. "Oh Well. Now We're Back At The Beginning, Aren't We?" He smiled. "This Can Go On For A Long Time Without Any Strategy, You Know. But..."

Overlord Tensei drew his seven cards.

"... Now I Can Play Cards On My Side Again, Which Is Still Ultimately In My Favor~!" He stuck his tongue out playfully at Yugi as he said, "So Now That I've Shown You The Power Of The Ruler, I Will Show You The Power Of A Player!" Slapping down a card in the Player slot, Overlord Tensei summoned a "Tree Of Life!" as his Player. An enormous tree sprouted from the ground that was illuminated with the colors of the rainbow, signifying life was in it.

"And Because That Was Just My 'Setting Phase' After My 'Draw Phase', I Can Initiate My 'Battle Phase' Without Worry!" Overlord Tensei sat in his Tree Of Life and gave it a command;

"Variable :: Center!"

Just then, the Tree Of Life would give birth to a creature from out of its branches -- something like a fruit -- and it would fall from the tree and onto the 'Defense' slot. The creature was a Rook; a Chess Piece. The enormous Chess Piece moved in front of the Tree Of Life in order to protect it, and Overlord Tensei with it.

"Huhuhu, With This, I Can Give Life Without Having To Use A Card! Isn't That Just Dandy?" Overlord Tensei gave a cat smile from the branch of his Tree Of Life and cackled a bit, pleased that he could now play with his cards and pieces.

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:42 pm

Yugi was taken aback by this sudden turn of events. Now, not only did Overlord Tensei have a card on the field as his Player, it had the ability to generate other creatures without him having to play a card. So, he had two creatures on the field whilst Yugi was defenseless. Fortunately, neither of the creatures seemed intimidating or threatening, so he must have had a defensive strategy that he was trying to use.

Yugi wasn't sure if he should put down a card or if he should act as the Ruler. Technically, he could do both, but he was not certain if he should utilize his card or himself. It was a predicament.

"You haven't won yet, Overlord Tensei," the Pharaoh said as he decided to trust in the power of his cards once again. "I play my Monster Reborn card in the Field slot!"

With that move, the Dark Magician that was destroyed as well as the Frogger were brought back and placed in their original positions on the field as Player and Variable respectively.

"There. Now I have two creatures protecting me and a card that allows me to bring them back anytime I wish. How will you deal with that?" Yugi closed his eyes, smiling, "And that was only my Setting Phase." He opened his eyes dramatically, "But now is the time for the Battle Phase!" He outstretched his hand once again, bidding his "Dark Magician!"

"Offense :: Center!"

Yugi aimed to take down the Rook first before making a shot at the tree. And, of course, after being bid by Yugi, the Dark Magician took offense where the Rook was protecting the Tree Of Life without moving from his place, remaining in the 'Center'. He did not move to the 'Front' this time, and so, when he released his attack, it was a powerful blast of energy shot from the core of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 9:08 am

The Rook was obliterated by the dark shot from the Dark Magician, but Overlord Tensei had other things in mind. He drew a card. "You May Be Able To Recover Your Creatures If They Are Lost, But I Can Still Create More Pieces From My Tree Of Life!"

Overlord Tensei stood up in the branch of the Tree Of Life and said, "Go, My Tree Of Life! Spawn Another Piece For Me!"

As per its natural ability, the Tree Of Life would create another Piece as one of its fruit -- a Bishop, this time.

"And I Haven't Even Put Down A Card Yet. But I Would Be Wary About Your Field Card Taking Up Space, Yugi Boy~!"

With the Field space taken up by the Monster Reborn, its only effect would be to revive his creatures if they were destroyed. If they were never destroyed, that would make the Field card's effect useless and therefore useless to the Pharaoh.

"I'll Show You How To Use The Field With This -- Incorporeality!"

Placing that card on the field caused the rest of the creatures on the field -- including Overlord Tensei -- to become intangible and unable to be attacked. They were transparent, now, and their images looked a bit faded. "Now You Cannot Strike Me Directly, Pharaoh! Ohohohoho~!" Overlord Tensei was a genius. "And, I Haven't Even Had My Tree Of Life Make Its Move Yet!" He smirked.

"Defense :: Side!"

The Bishop that was played would be placed in the 'Defense' slot just the same as the Rook before, protecting the Tree of Life from attack, however instead of being in front of the Tree, it was on one of its sides, protecting the side of it.

"With All Of This Done, I End My Turn, Pharaoh." Overlord Tensei was happy that he had the upper hand yet again, but was actually hoping that Yugi had something that could get around the Incorporeality card that was played on the Field. "What Will You Do Now That I And My Creatures Cannot Be Touched?"

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders

Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 5:55 pm

"Ah, that was a good move you just did there, Overlord Tensei," Yugi said, drawing a card, "But I have something in my hand that will erase that ability of yours right on the spot!"

Joey: Yeah! You tell em, Yuge!

Yugi dramatically extended his hand with a card named "De-Spell!" The Incorporeality that the Tree and its piece were once protected by suddenly fading away when Yugi placed the De-Spell card on the field in the 'Support' slot.

After that, Yugi focused on attacking. "Since your Tree is not protected from the front, but on the side, I will make a frontal assault at your Tree Of Life with my Dark Magician!"

"Offense :: Front!"

Now, instead of the Dark Magician staying where he was, he darted toward the Tree Of Life directly to thrust his wand at it, the core teeming with dark energy. Should the attack connect, the Tree and likely its piece were going to be destroyed, leaving only Overlord Tensei.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:52 pm

The Tree Of Life that was on the field at the time was destroyed by the attack of the Dark Magician, causing Overlord Tensei to fall back down to the Field as the Ruler. The Bishop, too, disappeared along with the tree.

"Good Move, Pharaoh," Overlord Tensei acknowledged, "But Now, I'm Going To Step It Up By Using My Own Techniques Again!"

Overlord Tensei drew a card, placing it in the 'Field' slot.

"Behold!" he cried out to Yugi and the gang, "The Power Of My Absolution!"

In the Argus Card System, there were already present cards of different tiers and ranks. Some of them happened to be Technique cards, which allowed for a Technique to be used for any purpose. There were also cards that were Forbidden, meant only for the use of the Gamemaster -- which happened to be Overlord Tensei, in this scenario.

"I've Used A Gamemaster Card," Overlord Tensei said, "And That Means I'm Able To Utilize It Any Way I Want To!"

The card he set down was...

"Absolution: Absolute All; Genesis!"

Suddenly, the entire Field sprouted with Pieces. In each of the slots, there was a Chess Piece standing there; a King for the Player, a Knight for Offense, a Rook for Defense, a Bishop for Support and a Pawn for Variable.

"While My 'Genesis' Is In Effect, It Is Just Like Your Monster Reborn -- Only It Also Creates Things Rather Than Just Revives Them!"

Now, Overlord Tensei had a full Field -- And he hadn't even done his Battle Phase yet.

"Here Is Where I Defeat You, Pharaoh! I've One-Upped You On The Field And Once I Get Rid Of Your 'Monster Reborn,' You Won't Be Able To Withstand My Onslaught!"

Overlord Tensei was overjoyed with the sudden development. The game changed for the better with that move.

"Knight :: Offense!"

The Chess Piece obeyed Overlord Tensei's command and made an attack on the Monster Reborn cross, raising itself up high into the air and crashing down with great force to smash it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game   The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game Empty

Back to top Go down

The Veritas; Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic - Game
Page 1 of 1