The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AntuanBolden98

THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you Empty
PostSubject: THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you   THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 5:24 pm

THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA

Manwel Erekasa was a 15 year old farm boy living in spain countryside. He was poor, and his only companion was a horse name Pedro. One day, Manwel took Pedro for a ride on the countryside as they were walking the two seen a woman standing in the middle of the path. She was the most beautiful woman Manwel had ever seen. He approach her on his horse Pedro and says “excuse me mi amor but is there something wrong?”, and she says “yes my horse is drowning in the lake “si mi amor”. He said and he wiped his horse's saddle and dash as fast as he could to the downing panicking horse. When he got to the lake he got off his horse and jumped into the water he swam towards the horse. As he got up to the horse he tried to save it but it just keep panicking. So Manwel tried to claim it down so he says “easy horse nice horse it ok everything will be alright”. He finally got the horse to calm down he pulled on the horse's saddle and slowly pulled it out of the water. “Yay thank you thank you” the woman cheered is she got excited as her horse was save everything was alright until a very big scorpion came and stung the horse on it leg. the horse freaks out and begins to run as the hose ran it runs over it owner the woman and she gets stomped. She hurt in pain and can’t move she open her eyes coughs then she calls over to the boy. “Come here” she said as her voice was weak the boy come towards the dying woman lifted her up her head and says. “What is it mi amor” he said “I wanted to let you know how much I thank you for saving my horse” she said “it alright mi amor”. and as she was about to die she says “and I also wanted you know I love you”.Then finally  she close her eyes and gently dies in his hands. He crying he had never been.This moment in his life scared him for life he would dedicate his life to helping others and to find true love. Years later he would become the romantic and handsome and dashing crime fighting hero Manwel Erekasa.

THE END
Back to top Go down

THE STORY OF MANWEL EREKASA you
Page 1 of 1