The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Circuits Of The Sun And Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 217

Circuits Of The Sun And Moon Empty
PostSubject: Circuits Of The Sun And Moon   Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Name: Kairo
Eye Color: Heterochromatic (Red and Blue)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 142 lbs
Species: Bioengineered "Super" Human

The Kelcifer Report
~Documented by Dr. K.~

An absolutely failed experiment.

A useless genetically altered human made to be the perfect shinobi. He was kidnapped from his clan long ago and never seen nor heard from again. This was because he was to be experimented on, and used to save the clan from their impending doom. The genetics of the two most powerful, one being male and the other female, were embedded within him, as well as trace amounts of many other promising members. This would cause his Dojutsu to have the effects of all others, making him virtually invincible.

Or so we thought.

The matching and merging of all of these Dojutsu together instead had the opposite effect, and the genes all tried to copy each other's powers. Due to this, it caused a split in the color of the eyes, inducing a peculiar heterochromia that holds the original color of the Dojutsu, Red, whilst on the other side, a new form, which is Blue. Though we thought this to be a success, we found that both Dojutsu were different, and the host did not have the capacity to keep them both active at the same time. We also found from the use of Amaterasu, the 'Sun Goddess' and Tsukiyomi, the 'Moon God,' each of their effects were embedded into each eye, thus causing the Red eye to be only used during the day and the Blue eye to only be used in the night.

Though we thought this to be extraordinary, when we went to test out the usefulness of the Dojutsu, we found that it had less effectiveness than even the weakest Dojutsu's first stage. The Red eye only had the ability to copy the opponent's physical condition rather than their jutsu, whilst the Blue eye copied their mental condition. This caused much trouble, as in the day time he was his normal personality, whilst at night he always copied someone else's.

Something that we did find useless in this failed experiment was his difference in jutsu. Instead of using the traditional Fire and Lightning style, he has advanced to something called the Eruption and the Cloud releases, the first which utilizes not just Fire, but Earth and the second which utilizes not just Lightning, but Wind and Water as well, virtually allowing this clan member to use all five of the primary elements.

As we thought this may have been this creature's saving grace, we found that the Eruption Release was far too unstable, and he was unable to control it, whilst the Cloud Release only served to create... clouds.

After countless failures, enough was enough, and we scrapped the Ultimate Project. We planned to kill this monstrosity, but we did not want to dirty our hands. We knew that the removal of the clan was on its way, and we would let that remove this foul and useless trash heap from this world, not us.

Thus ends the Kelcifer Report.
~Dr. K.~

Kairo keeps this report on himself everywhere. It is the only thing he has left of himself. He roams the world in search of answers, betterment and redemption.

As for attire, Kairo wears an eyepatch on either eye depending on if it is day or night, showing which of his Dojutsu eyes are active. He also wears a jacket that is always buttoned, as there is no shirt beneath it, and semi-loose pants for easy movement.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Circuits Of The Sun And Moon   Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Success 1: Requesting Your Audience...

It took him well over a week to find this place. He had searched the Dusk up and down, and even searching this place up and down, finding nothing but the swamp and more swamp.

"..."

He was patient, however, and continued to walk. The legend was that if you continued to walk in the swamp, eventually you would find that the water would turn black, and you would be in the dwelling of the Sage of the Black Swamp. He trekked onward and onward, noticing the color of the swamp becoming darker and darker.

"..."

He was getting close. Eventually, the swamp water would turn completely black. The moment it did, he stopped moving. He was here.

gekogekogekogekogeko...

Was this the trees? Or the bushes? Or perhaps scurrying creatures hidden within the vegetation and the murk?

gekogekogekogekogeko...

It sounded like there was a wrinkle in the breeze, a distortion in the atmosphere... This wasn't anything ordinary, and was, in fact, anything but. What was that sound?

gekogekogekogekogeko...

The resonating sound of... No, it was nothing but the frogs. The frogs, right? Nothing but the frogs.

gekogekogekogekogeko...

But it was not the frogs. It sounded much different from any sound a frog, and indeed sounded like the twisted laughter of some frog-like woman, whose resonating voice soothed and lured people in like a siren. Until...

"Geeekogekogekogeko... A visitor... My prey..."

She appeared before Kairo, sitting in her normal position, squatting on the balls of her feet. She licked her lips, finding his tormented, painful soul to look oh, so delicious. She wasn't even going to hesitate to hear this boy... She wasn't. But like the boy who came to her previously, he MIGHT have something juicy to offer her... So she waited for him to state his business before she killed him.

He was petrified with fear for a little while, something he wasn't able to shake just yet; fear. He stared at this woman, knowing that at any given moment, she could kill her, and if he didn't start talking soon, she probably would.

"..."

He only stared at her, trying to find it in himself to start talking. It was hard to muster up, but it was done nonetheless, with a deep and heavy inhale and exhale.

"... Sage of the Black Swamp. I request your audience. I am in need of an assassin and, though you are the most dangerous to work with, you are also the best. I must ask that you kill a Nightmare Ninja so I may acquire their headband."

She smiled a wide and dark smile, loving that he was asking her to kill someone rather than train. She hadn't been on an assassination request for quite a long time, in fact.

"Geko... And what do you plan to offer me in exchange...?"

Truthfully, the request was enough for Kaerei, considering the pure satisfaction of murdering another person was simply wonderful to her, but she also did need to have tribute and payment. Something for something, and such. At least this made sure that he kept his life... For the moment.

He didn't have anything truly to offer this woman except for the satisfaction of the murder and their souls. He didn't need their souls nor their bodies; just the headband.

"The souls of the slain. Their bodies, too. I don't care what happens to them, I just need their headband. I figured that would appease you?"

He hoped that it did... He didn't have much else, and he was staring death in the face. He hoped she didn't ask for his soul in return...

Only a single soul? The body would be useful, but a single soul, not that much. Though, on her end, the deal seemed rather sweet... A chance to kill, a soul and a body. Hm... She was actually getting paid more than it was worth.

"Geko..."

But she could definitely get a little bit... more...

Wait!

Geko?

It was Medusa. She had been within Kaerei's body now and because of this, they were linked as one. Though Medusa held no power anymore, she still had conscious. That was enough for her to speak to Kaerei.

Medusa: Kaerei... This boy is no ordinary boy. He is an Uchiha. He has the Sharingan, and not just any Sharingan... a special Sharingan. If we stay close to him, we can learn all of the secrets of the Uchiha... The Sharingan...

Geko... A fine payment, indeed.

"Geeekoooo... Of course I will assist... But I have one more fee for you..."

Medusa: Yes... We must join this boy... For our research... For your potions and voodoo, and for mine as a scientist.

"... We must work together... Stay close to me... geko gekori..."

That was her final proposition. That was all she needed. Once she had his binding word... She would be off.

Her request seemed so simple. In fact, it would help his plans quite a bit... Having her as an ally, a POWERFUL ally, in fact... This would allow him to do great things, and his plan, just like his Uchiha brethren mentioned, would be coming into fruition.

"Done."

And it was done. He and Kaerei were working as partners now, just as he needed. She would be the first of his group. With her, they were unstoppable. Now he just needed more people so he could become invincible.

"... And I thank you, friend."

All that was left of her body after he said 'thank you' was a smile, a smile that would return his thanks with her own. They would help each other for their own causes, but as long as they were both progressing, they would be fine. Her smile faded along with her body, and she left then the fading sound of her croaks.

"geeekogekogekogekogeko..."

And she was gone.

When she left, he stood there completely still. He wasn't sure just what happened at that point in time, until he actually really thought about it. He had just... Succeeded.

"..."

He didn't jump for joy, he didn't show any emotions at all. The utter feeling of satisfaction from succeeding was just enough to keep him going. Succeeding... Success... Ah, it sounded so sweet. It made his eye and his brain tingle...

"... Success..."

He chanted that word joyously as he walked away. Success. Success. Success. Success.

Success.

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Circuits Of The Sun And Moon   Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Success 2: Team Zodiac Tryouts

In the midst of the ruckus, a calm and collected individual with a powerful, yet humbled presence entered the room, standing off to the side during all the commotion as to not attract any attention to himself. He looked at them all with his burning red eye... Every single one of them was a Neo-Nightmare Ninja, just waiting to be harvested for their headbands.

He donned neither the Chaos nor the Dusk bands, and looked to be a wandering pedestrian, and not like a ninja at all, due to his lack of proof of an alliance. He said no words, but crossed his arms and leaned against the walls, simply observing... Plotting his next move. Waiting.

With the sanguine eye locked onto the headband of the seemingly weakest link of the group, the girl, Kairo subtly ignored the teacher's words and got up from the wall. Walking from the darkness and into the light, he slowly trekked onward toward Alana. That was his only goal, his only mission. He didn't really want to cause to much attention to himself, but he knew that to get this headband, he was going to need to.

"... I need to speak to the girl. Alone."

If they didn't see what happened to her... No one would ever know.

She wasn't sure what he wanted from her but whatever he needed she would hurry and deal with it so she could get back to her team...she dismissed the Rasengan but kept the clone by Delighted.

"Yeah what is it?...."

She said walking near by him..

Looking up into her eyes with his own eye, he turn around and started out to the outside of the building.

"Dismiss the clone. You won't be needing it. I need your full and undivided attention."

He finally stepped outside, out of sight of the teacher and Delighted, where Alana should follow behind him.

This guy was a strange one but she did as he asked leaving the clone behind she followed him outside...

"Ok can we make this quick...i really need to get back to the team..."

She said her had folded across her bosom.

Almost like clockwork, Kairo was aware that one of these two would try to secretly keep track of him, and had activated his Sharingan the moment he turned around away from everyone. He glanced at the ground, seeing an odd chakra signature that matched the male formerly fighting alongside Alana. He was trying to spy on them. Poor fool.

Under the ground, magma started to rise up to a point where it should not have ever been naturally, waning right under the crust of the planet. The atmosphere would grow hot, and the flames that traced the ground would be snuffed out, magma spreading intricately around to specifically combat the flames as they attempted to follow, ensuring the utmost privacy. He did not look back at them not a single time.

He walked outside now, Alana behind him, and he would begin to speak to her.

"... Your headband. I need it. Hand it over."

gekogekogekogekogekogeko...

The sound of frogs could be heard from deep under the earth. This meant doom for Delighted if he trekked any further. His connectedness to the earth would mean nothing in terms of tracking Kairo and Alana, as a deep and powerful, otherworldly fog had rolled in toward them, completely masking their presence... This earth showed no trace of their existences, even though the both of them were right in the middle of the mist. But more importantly... Delighted fucked up by going after them.

Geeekogekogekori... Run, my prey... I like to feel like I have to work for my kills sometimes...

She was unable to be seen, but her presence was there. The teacher would not be able to pick up on her either, because of her signature ability that was evolved from the Witch technique, Soul Protect, and was a technique Kaerei called Soul Wipe. Nothing could detect her. Not even Cosmic Awareness itself.

Let the bloodbath begin... For those foolish enough to try to stop it.

"Pfft now way why would I give it to you....it's mine"

She said with a perplexed yet slightly irritated voice...was this the reason he requested her if so she didn't have time for these antics.

*well if that's everything than I'll be leaving..."

She said turning around only to fond they were in the midst of a thick fog...Alana began to get suspicious. Of this Guy....something told her he wanted more than a head band...

"..."

He didn't say a word. His eye simply flickered with a blinding red light, only for a moment. That flash of red was not only a signal, but a warning to Alana... That red would be the last color that she saw.

Merciless. That's all that could describe what the death of Alana was going to be like. Merciless.

She's already inhaled. She was already in the mist. She was already in the Swamp. She was already trapped. Kaerei, the Sage of the Black Swamp, had the both of them in her realm, and unbeknownst to Alana, she was the only one that wouldn't be leaving.

Looks like someone's come down with a case of... Explosions...

Without warning, Alana's body would begin to bubble... The mist she inhaled had spread all too quickly throughout her entire body, after only the first breath she took when she walked in. That mist bubbled up in her body all at the same time, feigning to be the innocent air but was actually a very, very potent toxin hidden within the shelter of 'good air.' Pollution, not only in the air, but in her body. Acidic pollution. And so, with her innards virtually melted and her skin bubbling up violently, she would... Explode.

There would be no trace of any piece of her body left, and only Kaerei's acidic mist, which had burnt her completely away. All that would be left was the soul and the headband, that which Kairo would be promised.

Gekogekogekogeko... Geeekogekogekogeko...

Without a moment to lose, he swiped the headband from the ground and placed it in his pocket, whipping out his Kunai one swift motion. Walking toward the exit of the mist, he slashed up his clothes, his wrists, his face, his arms, and all in the most brutal way possible.

With the utmost haste, he threw the kunai behind him, about to pass through the mist.

"Let's make it look good, Sage of the Black Swamp..."

He did not smile. He did not show any feeling. His eye only gleamed as he stepped out of the mist and immediately fell down, feeling the utmost of pain he felt from his own slashes now.

"AAAUUUUGGGHHH... Ghh... GRAAAAAH!!!!"

He screamed out as loud as he could, hoping that the teacher and Delighted could hear him...

Only after the teacher arrived would the mist start to fleet, condensing itself around the soul of Alana and the kunai left behind, taking them with it. Swirling into itself, the mist would completely fade away, as if it had never been there. There was no trace of anything that just transpired, and only Kairo would be left... But Kaerei's presence was aaaalways with him... Hiding away from everyone... Even him.

Gritting his teeth, he lowered his head and tried to hold onto his wounds, but was too 'tired' to even do that.

"Gh... Someone... Someone came in and... And assaulted us..."

He grit his teeth tighter, trying to speak through the 'intense pain,' yet only found himself gasping for air for a moment.

"Grrrhhh... What is this world coming to...? I just... Wanted to talk to her... About... And then some unknown power... Intense... Beyond my... Comprehension..."

And, with his shortness of breath and loss of blood, he would finally pass out. Just what he was waiting for so that he wouldn't have to explain much more. Hopefully he implanted the thought of the naturally destructive occurrences about Vescrutia as the cause rather than a well thought out plan... The Horsemen, Grimlock, Antagonists, Natural Forces, Deities... Take your pick.

With his body healed completely, Kairo would wait for a moment before waking up, until he knew the teacher was out of the way. Soon after he would adjust his clothes, fix his dead rose, check his earring and start off toward the Black Swamp. The first part of his plan had been completed... it was all coming together... He was indeed becoming a success. He had no more reason to be here. He was off.

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Circuits Of The Sun And Moon   Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:26 pm

Success 3: A Shell Of My Former Self...

After having been betrayed by his Mother and Brother Kayden found himself wandering through an unknown area all by his lonesome...well only thre company of Naga the Light snake stood with him. His brother had stolen his soul and the only way he was even moving was because of Naga's influence upon his body. He needed up in the graveyard no longer able to sense or see the multitude of spirits around him do to his Keeki Genkai being Stolen.

"Dammit it...I cant beielve they betrayed me!"

He spoke out of anger as he sat down by an eerier grave..he had been wandering for days..even weeks...He was tired...just...Tired

A gleaming blue light sparkled through the blackness of the night, through the unknown of the dark side of the graveyard. The side where the spirits this boy could not see resided. A faint, yet oddly stern voice spoke out to him from the enigmas, beckoning his attention.

"You seem lost. Troubled, in fact. So you came here to die. Right?"

Why else would I troubled spirit head to the cemetery... To wait for themselves to die.

"I Dont know...Have i?"

He said thinking to himself but projected the thought out loud. He had nothing else to live for...His mother the very person he truest more so than anyone had betrayed him...he had made it his lifes purpose to serve her and she left him for dead...he was dead spirtually already...now was only the Physical aspect of his death... Perhaps this guy saw that...perhaps he was kayden's saving grace...

"I suppose i have....Do it...End my what USED to be my Life!"

He just stood up and turned his back to the boy..he was ready wherever Kairo was.

Kairo looked at this boy and felt utter contempt, as well as pity. He felt as though his powers that were taken from him were what made him who he was, and not he himself who made him who he was. But, in a sense, Kairo learned from this.

... Is this what would have happened to me if I didn't decide to make something of myself? Would I have turned into this... Runt?

No matter how he looked at the story presented to him, he could feel something similar to what Kayden felt within himself... Useless. Unwanted. Unloved. Betrayed. Hopeless. A failure.

"... If there is anything I can say on your deathbed that brings meaning to this pitiful death you are about to endure, let me say it right now."

He snapped his fingers, calling for the services of his lucky frog to come save the day.

"... You gave up before you even got a chance to start. You quit far too easily. Before you could make something of yourself, you made nothing of yourself. Be banished from this realm... When you lose the will to try, you're as good as dead anyway."

He turned his back in correspondence, now waiting for his lucky frog to do her things.

Though true Kairo's Words mattered not...Kayden had already made the mark of his bieng when he accepted tha he was a good as dead anyway...He didnt need any advice or final words from kario...they served no purpose to the dead.

"Just get on with it will you?!"

He yelled tears following fluently from his eyes....he had nothing left.

Kairo had nothing left to say to him. A deep cloudy fog started to roll in behind him as he shook his head, starting off into it.

"... Maybe in another life..."

With that, Kairo disappeared, leaving the mist to consume this poor, unfortunate soul...

Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Circuits Of The Sun And Moon   Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 12:01 pm

Success 4: Maybe A Tad Bit Lost.

With all that went on around the volcanic region, Kairo could only ignore and continue to trek up the steep slope of the largest volcano in the land... The one he went to before.

Almost...

The obnoxious craft that plagued his sight in this area made him wince with anger at all the commotion that went on around it... From the chatter of the commander and the girl to the screaming of the injured telekinetic.

... Why is there so much noise... Today, of all days, where I choose to see the flaming beast again...?

Whatever goings on occurred out of his general area would stay as such as he reached the very top of the great fiery estuary... And he would stare into the belly of fire, the radiant glow of the blazing pool of lava casting a similar shine in his own burning pools.

"I have finally returned... Volcanon."

At the call of the name of legendary spirit of the volcanoes, the raging pit of fire began to boil and bubble...

"... I wanted to do this with her, but..."

He closed his eye not covered by his eye patch, furrowing his brow in utter disdain and frustration. As utterly self-loathing as he was, he knew that this was best... For this being was far too dangerous for him to put his dearly beloved in such peril. Clasping his hands together,, he completed a complex set of hand signs, focusing all of his magmatic chakra into alignment. With the final sign of the flaming Tiger, he thrust his hands toward the middle of the magma, calming the molten broth.

"Shhh..."

And with that, all would fall to silence...

... ... ...
... blub glub ...
...ub glub brub...

... And in a moment, the silence was slit as if a throat, the gurgling girth of the fiery mountain rising up like a glowering rubescent (ruby light) storm. The bellowing fire burst forth from its dormant prison and high into the sky, quaking the land and spreading tremors of heat through the skies, which also glowed with its rubescence.

"... It's finally time..."

SPOILER: SHOW

The quintessence of this violent geyser resulted into the chain reaction of each and every other volcano in the range of the plains, all of which would converge their burning cores toward the crimson skies. There, the lava would become black, clouds of ash swirling about the converging lava sky pools.

"Volcanon, the great Volcanic Vulture..."

At the spread of his mighty wings, the roar of the ashen clouds and the lightning from the heart struck down around the mouth of his former prison, blasting away chunks of rock around the area. Kairo, standing tall and strong, unflinching at the might of the great beastly bird.

So, you've returned to me...

The blazing inferno that was this creature's eyes stared down into the hellish red that was Kairo's gleaming orb of utter hatred, looking to see if he was prepared for what was to come.

"... What is my task, great spirit...?"

The bird turned into smoldering gaze toward the Nexus, before shifting its attention back to his vessel below.

Rid my lands of that infernal creation... Need you assistance, I shall be such for you...

And, with a mighty, raspy screech, the rest of the clouds became as black as its ashen body, and the residual lightning crashed throughout the dry air... And it would rain black snow down upon the land.

Kairo fell silent... Pondering his next decision.

... Must I... Kill them? Then maybe... I'll summon the great Sage...

Eye of hatred in his heart, connected to the great ashen vulture, Kairo held out his hand, as if asking for the assistance of the great earth and the blazing fires... The Volcano that rumbled deep within his heart was going to emerge soon enough.

"... Volcanon..."

He took his first step from the edge of the border that kept him from hurdling into the cesspool of sloppy molta (molten activity) below. As if the grace of the very wind coming to his aid, the ashes would follow his footstep and provide a sturdy footing for him, granted, with some concentration of the flow of his own chakra.

"... Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Lightning... All Five primary elements at my command..."

He unraveled the papers in his pocket, that accompanied the dead, black rose that he kept forever always in that pocket... The one that he picked on that day... And, these papers, the Kelcifer Reports, were absolutely correct. He couldn't help but laugh... Laugh his fucking maniacal heart out.

"Ahaha... Ahahahha... AHAHA... AHAHA!!!"

His insanity bereaved him yet again, at how he was a failure, but no... He could finally see that he was no failure... But the perfect experiment.

"I thank you wholeheartedly, Kelcifer, who had risen me from the grave to find my TRUE long lost love..."

... Muzan...

Marcelle was a good substitute, but of course... She had to be destroyed, now that she helped him out so. He didn't want to break that poor girl's heart... So, he'd just have to kill her, instead. Maybe Muzan, too, just for the hell of it.

... The great Uchiha of the past sought me out at the Stones of Fate... And they will decide who the true victor is. And until then... I will take the knowledge they have given me... The ancient weapon of the Tensei... And this beautiful and absolute control I have over all of the elements...

He couldn't help but cackle... Cackle to his heart's content. He was going to destroy this world so he could find out the truth, it seemed. Looking into the eyes of a god... So too, would his power become godly...

I must look every Tensei square in the eyes... And I will copy their powers... For I share the same insanity within me...

His eyes made their way toward the black skies, his tongue sticking out to meet with one of the black flakes of ash falling so blissfully downward. It tasted fucking disgusting. So, why couldn't he stop smiling~?

"Because... Because~!"

He took a step forward, hand shooting upward to face the clouds as well, Crimson Lightning bursting, crackling from the dry atmosphere above. So, too, did Volcanon rise with a great and fiery *
SCRREEEEEEAAAACCCH!!!
* yet again, its thunderous magnitude able to rock even the great Nexus itself. He rose, from the ashes, not a phoenix... But a Vulture, ready to prey on his victims... His carrion... His meal.

"... Because I finally get to find out the truth. And that's what really matters!!! The TRUTH about my love!"

Hand signs flashed before his ever seeing eyes, and in his hands, would they correspond perfectly, almost as swiftly as they had flashed in his head. His Sharingan had rapidly accelerated to the next level... And was going to continue to do so, until it killed him, or until he figured everything out...

"... Erupt."

And, the vulture bore its beak pulling up a gargled mess of utter destructive force from the deepest bowels of its being... Pure, molten, scalding hot lava... That threatened to melt EVERYTHING in its path.

Only the truth... Can set me free... Can stop me...

From the skies, a spear bolted down from the heavens, as if God himself had lunged it from the sky to impale Kairo... Yet, instead of striking him and his volcanic monstrosity down, it would halt, right before him, as if asking for his hand. In its shine... the face of Kaerei. Or rather, just Rei.

"... It's finally time, Kairo... Gekogeko... It's me, the Swamp Witch... I am also the Lost Weapon of the Tensei... the Original... Take me in your hands... And feel the power of the gods surge through you..."

By touching Rei at this point, Kairo would be granted with the precious Voice of God, revered by the Tensei lineage for so long.

"... I expect you, the one who has no heart... To strike down those that have wronged you."

She smiled at the boy of the Red and Blue eyes...

"Take it..."

The weapon of the True Tensei... the True Godsend...

He had knowledge of this, but he was not sure why... Was it because of those members of the Uchiha clan...? The ones of old that spoke to him at the Stones of Fate so long ago? They granted him much knowledge before... Perhaps, he was supposed to do this...

"Yes... I will..."

Without hesitation, he grabbed the lance, not caring if it wasn't his power by this point. He was going insane, and the only way to stop his insanity was to get rid of EVERYONE in his way...

"I seek only the Truth... And if I cannot come to it... Then I'll BLOW UP THE PLANET!!!"

And so, with Rei in hand, he took to the skies... He was finally off, in a mad fit of rage.

The truth will set me free... will stop me...
And they were gone.

Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Circuits Of The Sun And Moon   Circuits Of The Sun And Moon EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Success 5: The End; Rise of the Zero Moon, Shin Reitsukiyomi

The skies parted, pure, utter burning crimson, like fire itself were raining from the sheer fury of Volcanon's presence... and Kairo's insanity.

"I only wish I knew the truth..."

He shook his head, twirling Rei the Godsend in hand, a rather upbeat and melodious jingle ringing in his head. It was happy, as if the prelude to the freedom of his torment...

"I feel in my soul... That there is a lie being told... And if I can't figure out who or what it is... Then I'll just destroy everyone. Ah... What a pleasant ending to my suffering..."

Though, even the Uchihas of yore did not want this fate.

"Rei... Call forth the God Bomb.... Thanatos..."

And, having Volcanon purch upon those stones as if his stoop, they would begin to fill with the fires an magmas of fury... And all Kairo could do was laugh. It was finally going to end! It was finally going to end!
It was finally going to end!
It was finally going to end!
IT WAS FINALLY GOING TO END!!!!

"NO MORE SUFFERING FOR THE LIES TOLD TO ME!!! NONE AT ALL!!!"

He was so happy... Pointing Rei to the sky...

"Thanatos Thanatos Thanatos Thanatos Thanatos Thanatos Thanatos!!! GOD BOMB!!! DESTROY THE FUCKING WORLD MADE OF LIIIIEEESSSS!!!! ALL THOSE WHO HAVE LIED TO ME! DO NOT LOVE ME! THE TRUTH IS... YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE IF I DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Hmhmhm... Of course... I have been waiting to use Thanatos for quite some time..."

Rei was prepared for this day... And, being pointed to the skies, a darkness that eclipsed the very sun itself, and beyond brought blackness to everything save for Volcanon's raging burning fires...

"Thanatos..."

This bomb, it manifested from seemingly nowhere, and as it held itself up over the land, it would be directed as Kairo directed it.

"When you bring down the spear... So will the bomb. Are you ready... For the beginning of the end?"

Stop.

A voice from the heavens proclaimed unto the lost souls below, ready to end everything that they were so willfully... To see the True Godsend used in this manner brought tears to his eyes; tears that doused the wretched flames of the great giant Volcanon and caused the skies to part yet again for the night sky to be seen. The Night Rain would douse their fury and confusion... And hopefully give new meaning to the lives that they had.

Is this really what you want? All of you? Is this what truly will bring you to rest? Death?

A ray of pure light cast down upon the great ecliptic God Bomb, recalling it to whence it came, back to the heavens. The grand staff of the great maestro, Rei the True Godsend, was being used by a boy who knew nothing of her great potential.

Rei. It is time for you to return to us. Your Night of Tensei has come.

And so the light cast down focused its power on Rei Tensei, drawing her out of Kairo's hands like a bolt of lightning. The lord giveth, and the lord taketh away, they say. Looks like Kairo wasn't ready just yet...

Poor, lost souls... Reconsider your decisions here and ponder whether you truly wish to leave this place... If so, then by all means. If not... Then find your purpose.

The light dimmed now, before fading away to nothingness, leaving only the light of the moon and the calm, soothing rains in its place... The bird of volcanic fury would not be able to withstand these sorts of rains for very long, and his fury would be drenched completely, lest he do something soon. But the voice from before... That was gone.

-It was difficult and arduous, but she managed to find him. Why? Why did he leave without her? Her new attire which hid her face from view, save for a few locks of hair that draped over her breasts, consisted of an all black overcoat with a hood, black platform boots, black pants, black gloves, and a black shirt. Her accessories were a black belt with a blue-rose ornament, two spiked wrist cuffs, and two spiked ankle bracelets.-

"Kairo..."

-Her voice, more feminine than ever now, a true sign of her growing. She saw everything and heard everything. Sure she wasn't in time to confront him at the Volcanic Plains, due to her waiting for him to show up at the Swamp, but she most definitely traced him back here. Marcelle was at a loss. What just happened to him? Why did he leave without her? Her hands trembled slightly, before she balled them into fists.-

"Why would you... Leave without me? Why would you wish for death? Have I not loved you enough?"

At a loss of all understanding, Kairo could not, under any circumstances, figure out what was all going on here. He was going insane, yet, he was not completely sure why.

The Experiment...?

The blasted Kelcifer Reports... He did this to himself, casting the Genjutsu in his eye to make believe that they were both red. He was not being true to himself in the slightest... true to who he really was. He could remember now, after gazing into the icy emerald eyes of Celle once again, who stood lone at the foot of the cooling streams of lava.

My power wanes, boy... You've summoned me here...
So you will take responsibility for my power...

"... Accepted. Just put me down in front of the girl."

As commanded, the weakening Volcanon dropped Kairo from his long neck and down to face Marcelle. He stared into her eyes, filled with hate and fury... His body trembling beyond all control of his very emotions here...

"... What have I... Been doing...?"

???: The eye, boy... The eye that you shunned was the one that kept you in order... The Kelcifer Reports are not complete. You don't have any clue what was done to you, do you...?

That voice sounded far too familiar. Perhaps, the Uchihas of the past were talking to Kairo again... Giving him wisdom of the entire situation...

"Marcelle..."

He looked into her cool green eyes again, knowing now that this genjutsu was going to have to be taken off of him. Without the balance of both of his eyes, he was completely unstable in all that he was doing. He was hurting this girl.

Then who is... Muzan...?

???: She's in the past. The girl from the lab... Don't you remember? She died that day...

His first love, yes... He did remember... How she died so tragically in the incident of their experimentation. He wasn't the only one that had been captured that day; she did, too, and they were once lovers before he was... cast out by the doctors as a failed experiment.
But, such is the past, and this is the present. Muzan wasn't here, and couldn't be here... She was long gone from that, he remembered, and he was going to have to move on... So, with eyes agleam, and Sharingan beginning to rotate once more, in the reflection of Marcelle's eyes, he would break the genjutsu placed upon himself, returning his sight to normal; with one eye red and the other, blue.

"... I've been foolish, Marcelle."

He signed a bit, and thrust a hand into the air, closing his eyes and concentrating on the contract made between he and Volcanon.

"VOLCANON!! COME UNTO ME!!!"

With a thunderous roar, the great flaming vulture would be pulled down into the very essence of Kairo, sitting at the very bowels of his being before he was washed away completely by this odd rain.

"Now for the final seal..."

Completing his second set of hand signs, he would thrust a molten hand into his chest, branding himself with the Seal of a Rose to contain this beast within him.

This power...

???: Yes... The great Volcanon is within you, now... Learn to use his immense chakra as your own. He is fueled by your hatred and anger... And as a successful experiment, you are able to harness his power all as your own...

It almost felt like heartburn, to be honest.

But now, he opened his eyes and saw again the beauty before him; Marcelle Saevio. He was happy that she was here for him, even in his insanity, and would indeed make sure that he repaid his debt to her.

"... I'm so sorry..."

-Marcelle in all honesty, was afraid. She wasn't fearing her own life, rather she feared Kairo's own life. Marcy loved him so very much, and didn't want anything to happen to him, nothing to happen to him at all. As she made her descent towards him, she held out her hands to cup his face. The look in her eyes as she met his showed how much she was fearing and worrying of him. How much she loved him, wanted him, everything.-

"Kairo..."

-As if on cue, her hood fell off; revealing the fully white shining head of hair. Her eyes flickered between icy emerald green, and crimson red. After flickering a bit, they stayed icy green. Then, he began to seal the beast within him, using complicated hand-signs and the like to contain the beast. She saw as Kairo's chest was burned with a rose. That must have been the seal. He said he was sorry, but what was he sorry for?-

"There is no need for apologies love... Just please, tell me what's going on?"

He placed a hand on his weary head, shaking it back and forth as if trying to get something out of it... He was readjusting his own thoughts.

"I just... Put myself in a weird genjutsu and it messed up my balance, I guess... So my more hostile persona took over and, well... Tried to destroy the planet."

He winced for a moment, experiencing a terrible sharp pain in his chest like hot needles poking at his heart, trying to get it to pop... It was the beast inside of him... It was Volcanon.

"Ngh... But... I'm alright."

His hand shot to his heart immediately, gripping his chest in utter pain. He began to breathe heavily, trying to hold back all the terrible things he was feeling right then and there. He stayed strong, standing tall and staring Celle in the eyes.

"... That just... Took a lot out of... me..."

Before he knew it, he realized that all the chakra he used was coming back to bite him in the ass, as well as all the chakra it took to keep Volcanon locked up inside of himself. Wasn't really the best thing for his heart and soul to take.

He staggered now, finding it a little hard to keep himself up. He was going to need some help here...

"... Do you have anything... To restore my chakra...?"

His voice became weaker and weaker by the moment, as if he were slowly losing his grip on this world...

-Marcelle looked worriedly at him. He was in a lot of pain and slowly fading it seemed. Marcy understood the situation, came closer to him, and knew that in its entirety, he didn't know what he was doing at the time. She took her hand, and placed it on his chest as well, to comfort him. She needed to help him, something to restore his chakra and energy.-

"I know something that could help... Here, it won't take long."

-She rolled up Kairo's sleeves to reveal his arms. Marcy's blood began drip and come out of her coat sleeves. However, instead of falling to the floor, it traveled from her sleeves up to the arms of Kairo. The blood started to softly dig into Kairo's skin, getting down into the veins, and began to inject her own blood into him. What she did was start restoring his stamina and chakra, healing any wounds, taking out any poisons, and hopefully keeping Kairo up.-

"Love, how do you feel?"

Still a little woozy, Kairo could barely make out what she was saying to him in the midst of trying to stay conscious. Try as he might, he could not seem to stay awake for the life of him, and figured that this might have been the end for him... fading off into the darkness. There he was greeted with an all too familiar voice.

Uchiha of the Past: Fool. You let yourself get roped into the damned plans of that... Accursed tree...

'What are you talking about...?'

Uchiha of the Past: Now it seems as though the Twin Dragons have begun their reform...

'Twin... wha...?'

Uchiha of the Past: One aims to rid the world of all Uchiha. This does not disinclude you.

'Why are you telling me this....?'

Uchiha of the Past: Because the only way to stop him is to seek out the other. But he is clearly working on his own agenda... That power that overcame you... That was him at work. That Crystal Tree.

'Crystal...? That thing is what's doing this?'

Uchiha of the Past: And oh, so much more. He must be stopped. However that will come in due time... What I need you to do is to gather your members now... Starting with the girl. When you have all of your members... I will return.

'... Don't do this again... I don't know anything of what you're talking about...'

The darkness started to fade soon after the voice did, and Kairo was slowly returning to consciousness thanks to the efforts of his dearly beloved. Still a little tired and weak, he propped himself up to immediately get the blood flowing again... Almost like he hadn't been in his condition in the first place. He didn't have time for things like 'rest.'

"... I am now. And I have no time for rest, Celle. We've got work to do. We must firmly establish this group..."

His group of rebels... It was necessary for such a reform. A reform that would take down the Crystal Tree.

"Kairo...? Kairo! KAIRO!!!"

-Marcelle watched as her love was slowly slipping. She truly thought that this was the end for him, but something was odd. The odd thing about this, is that he was still alive. Marcy felt each pulse, even though they were weak, they were still there. Something wasn't right here. Continuing to hold him, Marcy looked in worry, and hoped that he'd awake soon.

There was a moment of passing. Kairo was beginning to awake, but he was still practically weak from the whole ordeal. In his position, the blood being shared between the two would speed up in order to get him back on his feet faster.-

"Oh thank God, you're alright love..."

-His awakening brought her a wave of happiness and relief. However, Kairo wanted to get to work again. She was against this, but the look in his eyes told her that he was firm and fully committed to getting the plan underway.-

"Hm... Alright, love. Who or where do we go to next for the next phase of the plan?"

Even on his feet and with her blood still working within him, he was still rather tired. Though he was able to walk and move just fine, having some sort of elixir to replenish himself fully would be the most useful thing at the moment. The Swamp Sage was known for all of her potions and tonics, so that was the next stop.

"We're going back to the Swamp to map out the next part of the plan. Something tells me that we should prepare ourselves physically before we go collect members... With the current state of this world, people could end up like myself..."

He placed his hand on his head and rubbed it gentle, letting his fingers run through his smooth, silky hair. It still throbbed with confusion, especially with that mysterious weapon he was given and that whole 'moon' thing.

"Besides. I need some answers about the Crystal Tree. I figure the Swamp Sage would know about that, too"

Without much else ado, he grabbed Celle's hand and started to walk back to the Black Swamp. From what that Uchiha of the past told him... Whatever the tree was up to wasn't for the best.

-The Swamp? Well that would be tactical, honestly. He even said it himself, it was going to be a place where they can get physically prepared, for whatever lied ahead of them. Kairo, however, was looking very drained and strained, they'd have to get there quickly before anything else had happened. Once Kairo took her hand into his, she used her free hand, placed her fingers into her mouth, then let out a sharp whistle.-

"Kairo my love, I have a faster method of transportation for us, that shouldn't wear down your stamina anymore than needed."

-She'd say with a soft smile. A screech came through as if on cue after Marcelle spoke her words. Marcy's new companion, Scarlet, was swooping down to pick them up. With a sudden display of strength, Marcelle swiftly, but gently picked up Kairo into her arms, leaped into the air, and safely landed on Scarlet with a well timed jump. Their destination of course, was toward the swamp.-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circuits Of The Sun And Moon   Circuits Of The Sun And Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Circuits Of The Sun And Moon
Page 1 of 1