The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2702
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million Empty
PostSubject: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 6:22 am

So it begins, the story of a lonely weapon.

"As a child, I was found to have the blood of a weapon running through me. It is unknown how or why, since my parents were both normal humans, but I did not complain. I was an odd combination of 2 weapons; A Belt Sander and a Sledgehammer. Once it was found out that I was a weapon, I became an outcast... My parents did not seem to care, which left me with happiness."

"One fateful day, I tried to show off my weapon abilities... But it seemed that I was not able to use them correctly and while showing them to 2 other children who were interested in me... I ended up grinding one of their faces off and smashing the other's skull in."

"I cried, but only one tear out of one eye."

"When I got home, I was struck by my parents with both a belt sander and a sledgehammer. They meant to kill the monstrosity that they harbored as a son by the same means that it killed those other children. I could not allow myself such an ironic and cruel death. I retaliated with a swift blow to their heads with my sledgehammer arm. I could move it much faster than they could swing their sledgehammer, though mine was quite a bit larger and heavier."

"So ended the lives of my parents."

"I shed one tear, though I could not stop there, for I loved them. I opened them up by grinding off their skin, muscle and tissues and placed them in a box, then proceeded in shattering every bone in their body with my sledgehammer until it was nothing but a fine dust. I compacted their organs into a flat and solid disc, placing those in separate boxes. Their bones resided in a jar. All that was left were their souls... Their souls that had been tainted by their thoughts of me as a weapon."

"I devoured them, earning myself two souls. I felt stronger, and it gave me the ability to carry on, to feast on the souls of the tainted and those who cannot weep for my anguish... And so I weep for their destruction and their pain."

"Rampage."

"I had to rampage."

"I saw the ways of the light and they saw only what was darkness... It was then that I could 'perceive' their souls... Soul Perception, was it? I could see how tainted they were becoming just by whatever thoughts they had of me."

"Bloodshed."

"Death."

"Departure."

"Feast."

"I devoured fifty souls that day... And trekked off alone."

"After many years passed, I devoured many more souls who thought of me in this way, some who meant to destroy me though I was kindly minding my own business... Monsters. Evil creatures. Demons. All of the like, I harvested their souls."

"Then I came here, to the school. It seemed to be a nice and friendly establishment in which I was accepted. For once in my life, I wept tears from both eyes, and they rolled down nonstop... For once, I actually cried tears of happiness. My soul... My Crying Soul... When I cried tears from both eyes, I could feel it grow larger exponentially... Shinigami inquired if I would take the road of a Soul Angel, in which case I did."

"My purpose now is to rid the world of the tainted, weeping for the pain of my suffering and encourage those like me to press forward... By any means necessary."

Generally a kind, yet depressing person, Tear is an odd one, indeed. He almost never raises his voice and is always seen as calm and collected, even in the most dire of situations. He gives off a depressing vibe most times and has a strong love for the beauty of nature, but also the destruction of everything else, finding personal beauty in both life, death, creation and destruction. He also has a very keen eye for fine arts and any sort of great art in general, and knows how to appreciate it. Tear tends to cry at times when it doesn't seem necessary, but that is only because that is the only way he shows large emotions outside of his signature, deadly nonchalant smile. He is very respectful to generally everyone, and likes to be by himself most times. He is willing to train with anyone and likes to make sure he gets his point across in any means necessary. In his nomadic times, he was a ruthless, violent, demonic killer of all things that were tainted, and still keeps that same personality to this day, however more hidden now. He does still enjoy killing, but does not do it as often.

Tear's attire may be the most striking thing about him, excluding his gleaming, watery eyes and signature, deadly nonchalant smile. Tear wears things that make him look similar to a bondage slave, but at the same time, like a really cool guy. He wears around his neck a small studded choker, only barely visible above the color of his shirt. He wears a white, casual shirt with an eye with a teardrop on the left side of it. Over his shirt, he wears a navy blue jacket that seems to be tight around the arms and waist, however pops outward and flutters slightly after passing the waist, though it only reaches down to his butt. The cuffs of the jacket are studded, just like his choker. Around his right hand, he wears a single, black, fingerless glove with a sort of buckle on it, for some reason. His pants are made of the same material as his jacket, being the same navy blue in color. They are also slightly tight, yet oddly roomy at the same time. His pants have several straps and buckles on them, about 3 around his they on his left leg and 2 crossing around his calf on his right leg. On the right side of his waist, a few chains dangle down loosely as well. Finally, he wears plain, black boots which come up to about his knees, having the same straps and chains as his pants.

Tear's anatomy is slightly different than that of normal humans. He does look like a normal person in appearance, however. His hair is short and whitish-silver, very relaxed and flowing downward like a waterfall. His eyes are generally halfway opened most times, but are very keen beyond imagination. Tear is able to notice not only changes in the atmosphere with just his eyes alone, but also able to notice wavelengths, energies and spiritual things with his eyes. Tear's eyes also tend to glow as if they are coated with a film of liquid, as they are constantly gleaming like that of a cat. This film has special properties that make Tear's eyes like mirrors, thus, he can make them act as true mirrors or one way mirrors, also allowing Tear the ability to see in the dark and slow down the frames of speed of what he perceives, making his eyes the most powerful asset on his face. Tear's ears are very sharp, too, but not as much as his eyes. Naturally, he can hear better than most just because of training, but his ears aren't anything to brag about. With his physical appearance being normal, his physical attributes are quite adapted to his former lifestyle.

Tear's skin and bones are incredibly strong and durable. They do not pierce easily and are actually strong, despite the smoothness. This is because his life as a nomad hardened his body intensely, and his incredible physical strength called for him to have to harden his body in any way possible for him to use it. Speaking of which, Tear has incredible physical strength. He tends to hide it by show of his Mallet, however his true strength is actually not induced by the mallet. His strength allows him to destroy a building and crush diamond. His speed is also nothing to play with, either, as he can move at insane speeds that are more than breakneck or blinding, and naturally, with great speed comes great agility. All of these changes in his body happened due to his nomadic ways prior to coming to the school. Finally, the most important aspect of Tear is his weapon blood. His weapon blood allows him to change into a spiked mallet or a beltsander.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 6:28 am

Tear 1: Fighting a Soul Angel

Tear would sit in a dead forest where literally no greenery was observed. He opened an eye with a single tear flowing down and smiled slightly, "... Ah, what beauty for such an unattractive place... I weep for its sorrowful death."

"You shouldn't weep for others sorrow, unless you wish to feel sorrow as well."
V would say as he walked towards Tear from behind.
"Your a new face. Can I have a name?"

Tear turns and smiles. "Ah, yes, I am filled with sorrow and disdain already, so it is quite justified. Is it not apparent? I weep for the things I love and things just as miserable as myself. Ha." Tear lowered his head for a moment, then brought it back up to Tanaka's face. "I am Tear, a Soul Angel of the Reality. I am rarely seen because... Well, you needn't know why, but I have been around quite a while." He sighed.

"Hmph, fine then. I'm Tanaka of the Deep, Jounin by the way."
He would whip out both of his Rasshu's as he spoke to Tear.
"So, what are you exactly? Your aura is different from others."

Tear smiled, chuckling a bit under his breath "I am a weapon, a Soul Angel to be more specific, the most powerful of the living weapons called Soul Partners... However, I chose not to find my own Soulmate and wander alone. At times, it can get quite lonely and depressing, yet I push through... This happened to be one of those times.." Tear sighed, eyeing Tanaka up and down "Hm.. Excuse me, but would you care for a battle..? My weapon is feeling a bit dull as well as my mind. A good brawl should make me feel a bit better."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 am

Tear 2: Come To Battle, If You Please.

Tear would sit against a dead tree staring into a dead forest with dark clouds hanging above it. He sighed heavily, sadness and passion in his tone "How the sky will weep for this poor, poor forest... And I, too, will cry for its death."

Tear focused on the newcomer, his eyes glazed with a gloomy and dead expression, yet his face smiling warmly "Well, hello. You knew I was a Soul Angel? How quaint. I'm not really that interactive, but I guess word does get out." He stood up, dusting off his jacket a bit "So, you say you have always wanted to fight a Soul Angel? Well. That means you must want to initiate a battle, hm?" Tear closed his eyes, listening to the rolling thunder of the dark clouds in the sky.

Tear nodded, finally opening his dreary eyes to the new greenery "First strike? How kind." He looked at the plants "New life to dying beings... A new beginning or longer to suffer? One could never know..." His right hand began to glow white, taking the form of an extremely large mallet with belt sander... paper stuff around it. He slammed the hammer down to the ground at an incredible speed, especially for the size of such a mallet and the earth began to crack and shake. Not only that, from under Ken spouted a high pressured Soul Energy that shot up like liquid being pumped from the ground. Tear placed his other, non transformed hand on the ground for support.

Tear looked upward "Hm. I see..." swiftly, he shot a tower of liquid soul energy from his hand on the ground which would shoot him into the air "Soul Bubble." A large bubble of his own soul appeared around him, the synthesis having no way to hurt Tear, as well as the Death Seeds if they were to erupt. Tear then plummeted back down to the ground "Soul Pulse..." He hit the ground, sending a wave of his soul wavelength about 5 feet, which not only created a crater in the ground, but would force everything away within the pulse of his wavelength, meaning any Death Seeds near would instantly be forced away within a foot radius. If they were to explode, Tear had something for them. One eye gleamed slightly "A soul cries one tear... And it spreads into a sea. Neverending Tears." A single tear of soul energy fell from Tear's eye and dropped to the ground, creating a sea of nothing but his own soul energy and wavelength. Naturally, it would lift them both upward, and Tear would be able to control this energy since it was his own. He could feel everything within this sea... He could feel the ground moving, the trees growing, Ken living... And Tear did nothing more. He sunk into the depths of the sea quite calmly, staying in the middle of this liquidy soul energy.

Tear's soul energy could easily pass straight through any solid object, which was a great effect of his Crying Soul, so even with the trees, the liquid soul energy could simply slip right through them like a ghost. Tear made his sea seep into the ground, a little while after it re entered the area. He could feel the Death Seeds in the ground... Then began to force them deeper and deeper, until they were far out of the area. That's when Tear destroyed them via his Soul Energy, destructive currents below grinding, carrying and breaking them all. If there was an explosion, it would do nothing to the surface. If anything were to move, Tear would be able to notice it. Now, for the trees... If he couldn't get something from the outside, then, by golly, why not get it from the inside? Tear slammed his mallet hand into one of the trees, shooting more of his soul energy into it, since it could go through solids at his will, and then when it spread through all of the trees, his soul would then absorb all of the nutrients and liquids within the trees to increase the power of the liquid soul energy. Then, for the finale, soul energy shot out from everywhere, easily breaking through the weak and decrepit trees and shooting at Ken with a bone shattering current. Tear, himself, merely placed his hand on his own chest, his mallet pointed outward...

Tear noticed that Ken was now not in the area. Hm. There was something that needed to be done. "Soul Transmission..." Tear, himself suddenly turned into a liquid substance, which was his own wavelength, so that he could travel far distances in an exceedingly short period of time. Since a wavelength was a force and wasn't physical, not only could it pass through solid substances, but it could force things away at will. Tear instantly appeared in the sky and said "Soul Cloud..." From under him, a manifestation of his soul energy and wavelength appeared in the form of a moderately sized cloud. Tear stood on top of it, above Ken and it began to rain down his own soul energy. This rain was like a downpour of nothing but sharpened slits of soul energy. Tear figured that he would attempt to use that scythe to force away his soul energy, which is why he summoned the Soul Cloud. The cloud began to shoot down lightning made out of his wavelength, meaning that whatever attack Ken tried would be forced away from it and Tear could send this wavelength through Ken. If it were to touch Ken, it would instantly rupture his soul and hinder either his physical condition or his energy usage condition. The more times used, the less he could do, and seeing as Tear was a high power Soul Angel, it shouldn't take more than 3 of his Soul Wavelength shots to make Ken both immobile and unable to use any jutsu/chakra/etc.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:20 am

Tear 3: Detailed Training On Soul Energy.

Tear sat at a desk in a college-looking classroom "Well. It seems as though I will be teaching the techs on Soul Energy... It should be useful to them."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 am

Tear 4: Shinigami's Educational Program

The Reality Village had recently made peace with a nearby planet that their Isolated Reality could converge with, and had done so just a short time ago, allowing for inter-reality trade and communication. The residents of the planet seemed a bit primitive compared to those who lived in the Isolated Reality of the Reality Village, but such was to be expected from those who hadn't ever experienced an entire reality floating in between realities suddenly appear and merge itself with their planet. Many people from many of the other nations came to investigate the Reality Village as well as the entire Isolated Reality as a whole, seeing as they had only minimal interaction with it as they were playing with traversing reality and stumbled across it that way.

Regardless, it had been some time since Shinigami had pondered the idea that he had during one of his assignments that he issued out to the Reality Villagers. In fact, that single instance is what brought all of what he was about to present on -- it was a new school! The Reality Village needed to understand the reasons why they were reaping souls as well as the balance of life and death, so Shinigami took his time to establish a school made specifically for that purpose. Therefore, he wished to gather all of the Reality Village together before him that he may introduce the new school which would be opening up on account of Shinigami's thoughtfulness.

Shinigami stood out in front of the gates of the school, awaiting all of the Reality Villagers out there who were interested in learning the arts of the Soul. He figured that Khrona and his brother were doing well, but there were new problems arising that only he and they could fix via Shinigami and his direct education. Hopefully, they showed up... Shinigami already called anyone who used the power of the Soul or who had a Soul Partner, so anyone who fit that criteria was expected to come.

Khrona materialized into the area with Misery and Despair -- his Soul Partners -- by his side, holding his head slightly. "Ugh... Getting close to this place is making my head hurt... Gah... No matter. I will just have to endure for now." Misery and Despair stood silently next to him, staring at Shinigami.

The Sun King, who hailed from the Sun Kingdom -- one of the nations of the planet -- would walk straight to the school gates from the desert, holding out his Soul Partner -- which he had gotten from the Reality Village -- and shaking him into his human form. He hissed, and the Sun King just closed his eyes as he waltzed in.

Sun King: "What's this about then...?"

Dark Sound -- a resident of the Reality -- and his Soul Partner road in on his hoverboad, landing right next to the Sun King as they waited. They, too, were curious about what was going on.

A high ranking Chaos Ninja flash warped into the desert looking around at everyone, recognizing Khrona and the Sun King, but not the other two. "Is there a problem here?"

In a cool and eerie breeze, Maruze's presence was known, his hair flailing in the wind. He was a wandering samurai with a Soul Weapon known as Waru, his sword, which was in his hand. However he, for the first time in an extremely long time, assumed his normal form of a demon about half of Maruze's height.

Waru: Eh? What could be going on here?

Maruze stayed silent.

Tear -- a Soul Weapon, himself -- appeared from a puddle of liquid that randomly appeared on the ground. It then got absorbed into himself. He had used his Soul Transmission to transfer his body to this place via his own soul. He sighed, staring at Shinigami and the gathering crowd, "This is going to be a most dreary announcement, I would presume. Huh. How I could come to weep..."

A leader of the Deep faded onto the scene, looking around at the not so familiar faces. She only recognized Khrona, and wondered why the hell an elite Chaos shinobi was here. "Hmm, Khrona, what's going on?"

Sting, another Soul Weapon, walked in nonchalantly, his rapier extended from his palm for some reason. It retracted quite sleekly and he placed his hands in his pockets, staring at Shinigami and saying nothing to anyone.

A notorious kid ran onto the scene. He was always late... But he had his Soul Weapon with him.

Likewise, a strange young lady with mystical light power flashed into the area. She looked around at all the people.

The Enigma preformed one of his flashy entrances, forming from a portal that was instantly created from the ground. He was seen holding a very particular staff that the glass orb on the top was glowing various colors.

Khrona's brother as well as his Soul Partners -- who were also his attendants -- flash into the area, both the attendants clinging to Khrona's brother's legs. "Sorry we're late..."

Eventually, more and more people showed up, and a large crowd gathered around Shinigami. After that, Shinigami looked around, figuring that everyone was here. Any who weren't would hopefully be informed. "Ahem... I Am Very Grateful That You All Have Come Here..." Shinigami began, sounding both formal and authoritative, "And To Start Off This Important Meeting, Let Me Just Say... WHAT'S UP WITH YOU~!?!?" Shinigami gave the V-sign with his 2 fingers that were part of his amorphous robe, then began to float around playfully.

"You All Who Are Or Wield Soul Weapons Must Be Educated On How To Collect Souls Properly, As Well As How To Utilize Your Own And Ultimately Keep The Balance Of The Flow Of Souls In Order." Shinigami said a mouthful, but he continued after a short pause, "The School Is Specifically Made To Train, Teach And Hone Your Soul Weapon, Soul Energy, Soul Abilities, And Much, Much More! This Will Assist You All Greatly In The Road To Becoming Divine Beings!" Those who did not know about the aspect of becoming a Divine Being, Shinigami would explain to them thoroughly in a classroom setting.

"I Entrusted The Power Of These Soul Weapons To Khrona And His Brother, However Because They Are The Leaders Of This Village, They Couldn't Effectively Teach Everyone About The Special Abilities Or All Of The Great Perks Of These Weapons, Or Even Any Soul Abilities." Shinigami shook his head, shrugging his shoulders as he sighed, before perking up again and continuing. "And So, I Decided To Help Out By Having The School Open Up! Besides That, I Know More About Them Than Those Two Put Together, Right Khrona-chan~?"

He waved at them.

"WELL, I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL HERE!"

Shinigami then calmed down a bit.

He sighed. "Well. Now That The Introduction Is Out Of The Way... It Is Of Dire Importance That You Come To School And Hone Your Abilities... Mostly Because Very Few Of You Will Stand A Chance Against The Threats To Come That Can Only Be Defeated With The Soul..." Shinigami paused again, looking down toward the crowd a bit sullen. "A Falshin Is Upon Us. A Demon God. He May Be The Most Threatening Thing To You At The Moment. If We Allow The Falshin To Roam Free, His Evil Will Spread Throughout The Land And Corrupt All Of Your Souls, Making You All Wicked As Well. You Will Become Soul Hungry Fiends With No Control Over Yourselves, And Ultimately, You Will Possibly Become Evil Falshin As well..."

Shinigami stopped, hoping that everyone understood what he was saying. This school was more important than just their education about themselves -- it was about how to keep the balance and order of souls stable between the worlds.

"I Would Stop This Threat Myself, However After Building The School And Dealing With... Private Affairs... My Soul Has Become Weak, And I Need A Lot Of Time To Recover." Shinigami sighed. "Anyway. We Must Stop The Falshin Before This Insanity Spreads And You All Become Corrupted In Your Souls. You All Must Attend This School, Or At Least Make Frequent Visits To Hone Your Skills, For This Is What Having A Soul And Soul Weapon Is About. As Long As You Do Not Fall To The Evils Of The Falshin... Because If You Become An Evil Soul..." Shinigami's voice became deep and demonic "... Then I Will Deal With You MYSELF."

He suddenly smiled and became friendly.

"ANY QUESTIOOOONS~!?"

The notorious kid and his Soul Partner waited for that one dumb person to ask.

The Enigma's eyebrow rose when the Shinigami was happy. It sickened him, yet the mention of a Falshin sparked the Enigma's ego that this was a dangerous task indeed. "None from me..."

One of the attendants of Khrona's brother looked to Shinigami, smiling, and gave a childish giggle as see motioned her finger up and down to his movement. The other puffed her cheeks, clinging to Khrona's brother's leg looking very agitated.

Attendant: "Why is this old fart barking out orders when he can't do anything himself!?"

Khrona's Brother: "Hey!! Mind your manners... This is Shinigami and you will show him respect."

Attendant: Fine... Hmph!!

The attendant puffed her cheeks some more and crossed her arms.

"I'm good with this," said the elite Chaos ninja. His Soul Partner and Spirit Partner came out into there spirt forms looking around at the people around him.

Shinigami looked around. "Huuuuh... No Questions? Well, I Hope All Of You Will Be Attending This School Soon!" After that matter was settled, Shinigami did have one more issue to address, "With The Exceptions Of Khrona, His Brother, The Leader Of The Deep Village, Tear, And Sting, You All Should Find Out What Your Souls Are Attributed To, Whether It Be A Feeling -- Like Khrona -- Or An Object -- Like Tear. The Teachers Of This School Will Be Myself... And Of Course, The Divine Beings And Their Maestros. Khrona, His Brother, His Brother's Attendants, Misery, Despair, And Tear, Have Fun Teaching You All!" Shinigami waved at them and chuckled heartily, having assigned them right on the spot. "Alright! Let's Start This Off With A Passion!"

Shinigami melted into himself upon the ground, which led straight to his office. Immediately afterward, the gates opened, revealing the entrance to this magnificent school.

The Chaos elite was the first to speak up, saying, "Well, you haven't gotten any training lately, so you wanna go?" His Soul and Spirit Weapons nodded as they walked towards the entrance of the school.

The Enigma walked forward towards the school, using his staff as a cane for some reason. What injured the Enigma was a mystery also.

Khrona sighed "... I get the feeling that I'm gonna be the one to look at all of these souls..." Khrona shook his head, beginning to walk into the school, Misery and Despair right behind him.

Misery: "I can't wait to whip this load of bastards into shape..."

Despair: "Oh, what melancholy bliss that will be spread throughout the gloomy academy hallways~!"

One final straggler would appear quite late to this whole event; she had been busy watching people and things through the Water Mirror in her leader's Castle. She watched a bit of this meeting from there but then decided it best to be there in person, she departed from the castle and soon after arrived. "Geez I hope I didn't miss much..." She began looking around, hoping to find a way to gather up any information that she had missed... She would have to tell her leader -- the second leader of the Deep -- about this little gathering later.

Suddenly, an intense blast of random information from earlier in the meeting shot the girl SQUARE in the brain. It was Khrona sending out a psychic blast since he had known that she had come. He was sharing the info of what happened earlier, everything that Shinigami said, also with an added note 'Next time you're late, there will be repercussions.'

The lass was hit with this flood of information suddenly, and it left her a bit confused and stupid... It also left a weird tingly feeling...? "So that's what happened...I wonder what those repercussions would be..." She thought on it briefly and decided it best to not discover what these repercussions would be. "... On second thought... Nevermind..."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:27 am

Tear 5: Soul Weapon Training

With each of the heads of the Reality Village all coming together to teach in the school that Shinigami created for the education of the soul, many of the new students and old students had to go to see Shinigami, himself in order to actually learn certain things from his careful instruction.

After being ejected from Khrona's office another new student along with his Soul Weapon partner appeared in the classroom hoping to find someone who could help them learn how to work together.

Shinigami pops in from a swirling mass of darkness unfolding from itself, staring at the single guy in the classroom with his partner. "... Huh..." He happily acknowledged him with a "Hi! Who Are You? Transfer Student?"

The student scratched his head in confusion as one of his alter egos started to speak.

Alter Ego: "Um, no. You could call us new students, not transfer."

Shinigami would come closer. "Yes... So, What Brings You To My Class?"

Alter Ego: Well Shinigami-sama, we like to learn how to work together as Weapon and Maestro.

Shinigami nodded. "Oh! Joy! I Will Have You Learn From Tear. He Has A Flexible Soul And Is A Divine Being, So He Will Be A Wonderful Teacher For You. Let Me Go Get Him Now..." Shinigami folded in on himself to get Tear.

As Shinigami leaves the Soul Weapon grabbed her partner's arm with a smile on her face.

Partner: "Isn't this great? Now we can learn how to work together."

The maestro would only smile and they would then wait for Shinigami to return with Tear.

Tear came in by himself, looking about the room and seeing his student. "... Well, hello there, new student. Shinigami has told me that you wish to learn how to use your weapon partner? My my, how difficult this will be for future people since this is a private session... Oh, if only people came in groups so such repetition will not take place..." He cleared his throat. "So. I am guessing we should get started, hm?"

Both the students would bow showing respect to Tear. The weapon girl would then step forward.

Weapon: "We we are ready whenever you are, Tear-sensei. So what do you want us to do first?"

Tear nodded. "Well. You must first connect with your partner mentally before you can do much more..."

Weapon: "Well, we made some close connections when we first met so what else should we do?"

Tear sighed. "Well It takes more than just a few compliments, you know. You must understand how each other thinks and feels, able to make your souls connect. Anyone can give a few petty compliments..." Tear lowered his head, "Now, if you would please be so kind as to try again...?"

Weapon: Oh then I think I know what really blocks the connection between me and my partner. I am very talkative but unlike me, he always use his alter ego to talk to everyone around him. So his alter ego is able to create a distance between those around him, including me...

Before the weapon could finish her sentence a loud noise came from behind her. When she turned around, she saw her partner standing right in front of her and see would also see his alter ego had disappeared.

Maestro: It is not that I don't want to talk in person, it's just that I am afraid. I always used to be feared by my own village so I thought it would be better to use an alter ego so I would not hurt anyone or get hurt myself.

The weapon girl smiled and then grabbed her partner's hand.

Weapon: Well you don't have to worry about that anymore, partner, because you have friends now who will always help you -- like Tear-sensei and me. I understand because I can tell you have a very kind soul.

The maestro would look at his weapon partner and he would also smile.

Maestro: Thank you partner and I can also tell that you have a very uplifting soul, always able to help those who are felling down.

Soon, a werewolf would walk into the training room with his Soul Partner coming in behind him. He noticed two people here and felt the difference in power between the two; perhaps one is the teacher and the other a student. "Um excuse, me but is this a private teaching?"

Tear would shed a tear as the partners already bonded. "Yes... Yes... Now you two are ready... Ready to advance further... Such agonizing beauty can only be made by a Weapon and a Partner... Makes me remember why I became a teacher for Shinigami-sama..." Tear would then turn to the werewolf, who had just walked in. "No, this is not a private session... I am quite happy to teach any who want to learn... It's what a classroom is for, non?" Tear nodded at the werewolf, giving his deadly, nonchalant smile.

Maestro: So does that mean I can try using my partner's weapon form Tear-sensei?

Tear nodded, "Yes, go ahead."

Maestro: Okay partner, let's give it our best shot.

The weapon partner nodded and then she would glow. In a burst of light she would wrap around her partner's arm, turning into a pendulum with a gauntlet to hold the sharp crystal.

The werewolf nodded as he looked towards his soul weapon and she turned herself into her chain-scythe form. "I'm ready to learn Tear-sama."

Tear slightly raised his hand. "Well. You do know the best way to learn is through battle, non? You two are just trying to become good with your partners, am I right? You will learn the art of Soul Abilities when you two become stronger and your souls are more bonded... But as of right now, you two have a choice. You may battle me, your teacher, or battle each other. Choose now before we make our way to the battle room."

The maestro would close his eyes an think for a moment. After a moment, he opened his eyes. "Well what do you think, partner?"

The crystal would slowly fall down from the holder and would float in the air connected by metal wire to the holder. The crystal would then begin to glow and then slowly rise, then point toward Tear.

Maestro: "Looks like me and my partner want to fight with you, Tear-sensei."

Werewolf: "Well then, I guess we're going to fight you then, Tear-san."

Tear's nonchalant smile got slightly larger and he closed his eyes. "Alright. Meet me in one of the Battle Rooms. If you get lost, feel free to use a map in the hallway...." Tear released a single teardrop from his eye, it falling to the ground and then creating a surge of water that encircled him. "Soul Transmission..." In an instant, Tear was gone, already in the battle room.

The maestro would hold up his partner in weapon form and the crystal would then point in the direction of Tear. He would then walk out of the room following the pendulum toward the battle room.

The werewolf would then follow behind them into the battle room.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:32 am

Tear 6: Battling With Tear

A burst of Soul Energy appears in the room, taking the form of Tear before changing back into a solidified human form. Tear opens his eyes, waiting for his two students to get here for their spar.

Tear nods "Well. It is time for us to begin this battle so that the both of you can become good at using your weapons. We can't have novices running around trying to collect souls and dying, right?" Tear chuckled a bit "Well... Come at me."

Tear's eyes gleamed as a random surge of liquid-like soul energy shot from the ground and deflected the attacks, the lightning being converted into Soul Wavelength since Soul Wavelength acted like an electrical current at times "Hm. Alright then. It is my turn... How I weep for the both of you." His deadly nonchalant smile was covered by a tear as he dashed at the two, one arm changing into the giant mallet weapon that he was, however the belt sander part of him wrapped around the mallet part. In the middle of his dash, he slammed the mallet into the ground, making the ground erupt with liquid soul energy all around, trying to pierce the two.

Tear merely raised more of his liquid soul energy "... Soul Purge..." When the werewolf would try to go through it, an incredibly shocking force would shoot straight through his own soul, blasting him back a great length. As for the poison, Tear would use the same liquid and have it encase the gaseous poison, preventing it from escape from the liquid and then compress it just to make sure it couldn't escape. Then, it would be thrown at Nathan, which would explode with poison all over him if contact was made. Now it was time for the Maestro again... Tear jumped, slamming his hammer into the ceiling, creating a shockwave. If the Maestro didn't fall from the shock wave, then his belt-sander would pull him in extremely fast by ripping up the ceiling by pulling it nearer to him. If the Maestro got close, Tear would proceed in using more Soul Energy...

Tear takes note of the two attacking him, the Maestro with his crystal and the werewolf with his ice and chains... However Tear has something planned for them. As all of the commotion goes on, he retains his deadly nonchalant smile and begins to speak "A pool of destruction made from the tears of the dead... The horrific whirlpool to purge all impurities.." His liquid-like soul energy begins to swirl around him "... Death Pool." In a second, a massive amount of this soul energy swirls about like a violent and destructive whirlpool. It condenses around him, the current's pull sucking in the chains, the grinding and dense soul energy destroying the ice and the ceiling debris as well as suck in the crystal. That's when the whirlpool that has completely engulfed Tear expands outward, pushing away anything and everything that gets in its way, filling the room with his destructive soul energy... But afterward, the liquid calms and it returns to his soul "And... it rests..."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:34 am

Tear 7: Vs. Tear

Tear walks into the area, the chains on his boots jingling a bit. He raises an arm, hand flowing through his hair as a single tear flows down his face. Yet, he kept a deadly, catatonic smile pasted upon his face as he opened his eyes to view the one in front of him.

Tear looks at them both, his deadly, signature nonchalant smile still plastered upon his face "My. You two sure are chipper. Oh, the melancholy melodies of life resound throughout the entire planet... And I know the sounds well. I made the song, and it is time for you to face the music... How I weep for you both." Tear's arm changed into an extremely large mallet with a belt sander... sander wrapped around it and revving quite violently. Tear slammed the mallet down, creating a huge earthquake that would shatter the ground as well as pull all of the earth in front of him toward him via the belt sander, trying to forcefully pull the two of them closer to him. Around his body was a liquid-like Soul Energy that calmly swirled about... Though it started to get violent quite fast...
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:39 am

Tear 8: A Whole New World!

Tear happened to be passing through the area, taking in the wonderfully awful beauty of the dreadful scenery around him "Oh, what a world we have come to live in... Where the skies can shed nothing but tears upon the lands of which people have soiled... As can I.. Only weep..." He then notices someone as he is walking "Hm? And who might this be?" He walks closer using the Soul Perception to identify the soul "... Ah. A weapon. Let me investigate...." Once the girl hopefully notices him, he would say to her "Hello. I am Tear. Who might you be...?"

Tear falls to a knee, gently grabbing her hand and bringing it close, kissing it "Ah, what a gorgeous hand, fitting for a lovely lady... Being in the presence of beauty, I am afraid I can do nothing but weep..." A tear fell from his eyes. He stood, showing off his deadly nonchalant smile and calm eyes "I must ask... What is a wea-- ... Person like you doing out and about here?"

Tear's facial expression did not change "Do things that other humans cannot, you say? Alright then. Please. Demonstrate. Through battle... If you would be so kind. It would be quite beneficial to see you in action..." Tear's arms would drop to his side. He already took note of her exhibiting her other power... But he wasn't exactly sure what that one was. He was waiting for her to exhibit her true weapon nature... Just to see if she knew she was a weapon.

-
Tear kept his smile as the beam was fired, however due to his reflexes, he was quite capable of getting it away from him. To deflect the blast, his arm changed into his weapon, a mallet, wrapped in his other, a beltsander... sander.... and when the blast was near, he swung his belt sander mallet, his soul wavelength shooting straight through the mallet to keep him from touching the beam and the belt sander part assisted in the flinging of the beam in a random arbitrary direction that it just happened to be sliding in. Due to the power of his mallet and his soul wavelength, this was not that much of a challenge to him, though he was still impressed. "My my, aren't we a nice weapon? As I knew... But I must see how you operate before I offer you a special present..." Tear opened his eyes, his liquid-like soul energy flowing around him calmly. He slammed his mallet into the ground with a moderate force, suddenly, the ground rumbled, cracking and rising all around in the area, making large boulders and clods of earth rise into the air. Afterward, his liquid soul energy would burst up, filling the destroyed ground and trying to shoot at Sibs. It was random, so it was slightly hard to tell when and where the highly pressurized and extremely dense liquid-like soul energy would shoot up from, especially since it moved through the ground silently... until it was ready to strike. Tear merely kept his unwavering eyes on Sibs, that smile pasted on his face.

Tear chuckled a bit "It is an ability I picked up when I was young.. The ability to see one's soul and the attributes of one's soul... Even though the ability to change into a weapon is demonstrated by your blood and genetics, your soul also portrays such a thing..." Even with Tear's reflexes, he could not dodge or stop a lightning bolt that was shot at him without warning and from out of nowhere, but his quick reactionary time and his flexible wavelength allowed him to be affected very little by the electricity as much as one would and to be able to guide it out of his body by letting the electrical current ride along his own wavelength, since a wavelength most commonly acted as an electrical current that could be discharged explosively from the body and could be related to electricity, even though it was a force."Hm. You seem to be quite capable. I invite you to come to the school... When we are done." Tear's soul energy calmed for a bit as he began to recite some sort of phrase "A soul cries one tear... and it spreads into a sea. My... Neverending Tears..." A singular glowing tear of soul energy fell from his eye, and in less than a second, it expanded into a sea of nothing but his own soul energy, drowning everything on the ground. He merely stood at the very depths of it, letting the liquid soul energy rise... until he was ready for his next attack.

Tear's soul energy indeed froze, but not for more than a second. It shattered and reformed back into a liquid. He said through his liquid soul energy "Ah. Yes... That was a nice attempt... But unlike the normal liquids you may know, this is Soul Energy... Soul Energy is a shapeless element only accessible to those who wield weapons and those who are weapons... Soul energy, being a neutral element, can take the form or shape of just about anything and not have to abide by the normal laws of other things that it may take the shape of... My Liquid Soul Energy, for example. It may flow like a liquid, but freezing it will only enable it to retort to its original shape, the shape it takes as my soul sees fit..." Tear's arm reverted into a hand as he held both hands on his chest "... Once you come to Shibusen... You will learn. You will learn of Soul Energy. Soul Abilities... and Soul Wavelength... but, as of right now..." the calm sea of liquid that Tear had just created started to become a bit more chaotic and violent. Tear seemed to be doing something large scale now... He looked up to Sibs with his deadly nonchalant smile and said this poem;

"Tears of a thousand,
Pain of a million,"

The sea started to rise, the soul energy crashing and colliding, seeming enraged

"Filled with Destruction and Anguish,
Grinding your emotions down to dust,
Crushing your happiness into nothing,"

In the horizon, there was a large tidal wave seen. From each corner of the eyes, it could be seen rolling closer and closer, decimating whatever was in its way, seeming to be able to smash through and destroy a mountain with ease and continue with the same fury

"Our thoughts clash..."

The IMMENSE tidal wave of soul energy loomed over the area, seeming to block out the light from the sun over the area, a wail of woe and despair, yet a horrific scream of malice coming from this monstrous tsunami before crashing down upon the entire area with a crushing force, taking everything with it. The soul energy after that seemed to drain back into him, he closed his eyes, a single tear falling from his eye

"And my soul weeps..."

Tear would scoop her up in his arms, still smiling at her "You've done well, even for your level... And now. You will be taken to the school to see Shinigami-sama." Tear began to walk now, continuing to look at only her, not taking his eyes off of her for a second. He had to make sure she was okay. Besides. His soul would guide him back to the school's gates.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Tear 9: ... Shinigami-sama, A New Student...

Tear walked in with a Soul Weapon in his arms. He saw the podium in the middle of the abysmal void of an office. It was a small room, except there were miles and miles of nothing but graves because of some sort of spacial paradox Shinigami had within his quarters. Anywho, Tear would walk up to the mirror and set the Soul Weapon down. Hopefully she was okay.

On the other end, in an eternal blackness of what seemed to be just... endless void that peered into other places all over the world, Shinigami would manifest from the void. "Hi~! Hello~! HOW ARE YOU TODAY~!?!?" He stared at Tear, then at the one on the floor "Hmmm? Who Is That, Tear-kun? Is It A... New Student?"

Tear stepped back to give Shinigami room to come out. "Yes, she is a new student... another weapon, in fact. Partnerless. She fights well enough to be by herself, anyway. I do not believe she will be good in a pairing..." Tear turned to Shinigami, giving his nonchalant smile, "I wish for her to train directly under me, if you do not mind? You do know that we are lacking in the Soul Angels lately... Khrona and his brother are the only ones with Soul Angels and they are always taking theirs out. I cannot do this alone, you know..."

Shinigami sighed "Huuuh... Yes, Yes... This Is True, Tear-kun... We Are In Dire Need Of More Soul Angels... ALRIGHT, IT'S FINE WITH MEEEE!!! New Student, ACCEPTED!" He looked back down to her. "Wonder When She Will Come To..."

A couple moments after Shinigami gave his okay, the Soul Weapon would be wrestling around at Tear's feet. Eventually she sat upright and dusted herself off. She then looked at Tear, of whom she remembered from the battle, and then she looked at Shinigami, of whom she was deftly afraid of right now.

"What the hell is that?" she screamed, backflipping from sitting position into a fighting stance with her hands pointed towards Shinigami.

Tear chuckled a bit "This, my dear, is Shinigami-sama. He is the creator of this institution and the one who runs the college. You could say, he is like the principal?" Tear walked closer to her gripping her hand gently and guiding her toward Shinigami, "He's a bit of a joker, but he holds great power within... And he is a kind hearted person... And... He has permitted you to attend in this facility." Tear closed his eyes, letting her hand go as she was in front of him. "... And he has allowed you to become my personal apprentice..."

Shinigami held up a hand and said in a playful fashion "Hi~! Welcome To The College! If You Need Anything, Feel Free To Come To Me! And Be Sure To Listen To Tear-kun, Alright Miss...?"

Tear gave his attention to the Soul Weapon now, holding a finger to his chin when she asked the question "You wish to begin, hm? Well... I would assume that you know very little to nothing about Soul Energy, the Soul Synchro or Soul Abilities, do you? We must start with the basics, then..." He scooped her up "Please, allow me to escort you to the classroom. You still look a bit tired from my battle... If you would be so kind?" He stared into her eyes a bit and then continued to carry her off.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 9:34 am

Tear 10: Class Session: Learning About Myself

The school was set up like a college university, and as such, the classrooms were quite large, even though this was a private session. "I would advise you to sit in the front row. There is no one else here, and how exactly will you hear me in the back?" He extended his hand, not to her, but just out in general, showing that she could come up "Or... You could come a little closer to the teacher? It would make the job that much easier."

Tear laughed a bit "It is because you have the blood of a weapon within you... Your parents could have been weapons, your ancestors could have been, or you could have been turned into one by someone else... But regardless, being a weapon, you naturally have a great access to Soul Energy as well as wavelength... Greater than you would with a technician, even though you cannot achieve Soul Resonance and cannot combine your power with the power of others..." He turned around "except under special conditions... such as... the Chain Resonance..." He faced her once more, giving his nonchalant smile "But we must take this one step at a time, mustn't we?" He cleared his throat and began to speak "... We must first learn about Soul Energy, since Soul Wavelength and Soul Abilities are more difficult to master and a bit less necessary at times..." Some liquid began to swirl around his feet, calmly rising up around him "Do you see this? This is what my Soul Energy looks like, simply because I will it and it is taking after what my soul is, the Crying Soul, and as such... My soul energy is liquid-like in most cases.. But do not be fooled. Soul Energy is not liquid, or any sort of element. It is formless. Elementless. Though it has the ability to take the shape of just about everything and take on its properties, it does not particularly become such a thing. It is the energy that comes directly from your soul. Now, if you have gotten that all down, I will teach you how to access the Soul Energy from within yourself... You may come up at any time when you are ready." He took a few steps back and waited.

Tear's face gleamed, yet at the same time did not change "Hmhmhm... Just as I expected... Alright then. Time to begin." He held his hand to his chest "You must first focus deeply on yourself. Your identity. Your being. What makes up you... Otherwise, your soul. Once you find the center of your power, your soul, you must delve into it and unleash the power that lies dormant within... It will ride along your wavelength and out of your body in the form of energy. Your wavelength pulsates throughout your body at all times, so try not to think much about that right now... Just your soul energy. As I said before, it should come out in a form that is most like you and your soul... Just as mine mostly comes out flowing like a liquid, able to be gentle and calm, or terrorizing and rampant... Let it flow out of you.... And let it take shape."

Tear, naturally bracing himself and protecting himself, had his eyes closed "Hahaha. It is not a problem. Many people have destructive souls..." He opened his eyes halfway, his eyes seeming to gleam like the ocean "It's just a matter of calming it down... The violence of the seas is the same violence and frustration of your soul... But if you do not learn how to control it, you will not only loose too much soul energy and be drained, but perhaps even destroy yourself through your soul outward... But that has to do with your wavelength. We will get to that momentarily...First... a matter of control. Material items can be replaced..." He brushed himself off "... Though, I really wonder how Shinigami-sama does it so fast..." He adjusted his jacket, which somehow flowed like Seto Kaiba, even though it was so short and only went to his waist. It was magical! "So. Try it again. This time... Feel the frustration coming from your soul... Yet learn how to focus it and condense it... Do not worry about the room, as I have said... Nor me. I have ways of protecting myself..."

Tear nodded "Yes. That is correct. Now, you have learned the basics of Soul Energy. Remember, if you wish to learn more, you can always come to me or any sort of Death Scythe, or even Shinigami-sama himself, if he isn't busy... Or you can train yourself. It is your own energy." Tear walked closer to her once again "This time... We must focus on your Soul Wavelength. I am not sure if you are capable of learning Soul Abilities, such as the Soul Perception or Soul Feedback, due to your current level... Things such as that usually come with time. You would have to learn to focus on the souls of others, but that is an advanced ability..." Tear closed his eyes, once again placing his hand on his chest "Now... The Wavelength. Naturally, some are better at learning the Soul Wavelength than other... Or rather, better at controlling it. As I said before, your wavelength surges throughout your body constantly. There are some people with some abilities to condense and concentrate their wavelengths into certain parts of their bodies, such as with the Soul Force or Soul Purge, where it is normally excreted through a bodypart in a force similar to an electrical current, which is always explosive when it makes contact with anything... Or perhaps someone may attempt to overpower ones soul, and that can only happen if your wavelength is larger than the others, or indeed more powerful. This is what would be done by Khrona-sama. His wavelength is quite overpowering, the only souls he cannot fully overcome being Maze-sama's and Shinigami-sama's. There are also wavelengths which can bend and can fluctuate to fit the situation, such as mine... Mine is flexible, like liquid, meaning that if someone tried to shoot their wavelength into me or repulse mine, it would have no effect, since I can instantly match it and nullify its effects, since a wavelength is either an overpowering or repulsive force. Repulsive being Soul Force. Overpowering being any ability involving overcoming the souls of others... Perhaps the Soul Possession... Which was only available to very few... Those few being quite dastardly... And flexibility." Tear slapped his own head lightly "Ah, but here I am rambling on... All you have to do is concentrate on the force coming from your soul. Not the energy, but the force... it flows through your body. Concentrate on it and hopefully let it flow through a bodypart. You may test on me, as wavelength effects have no effect on me..."

Tear kept his straight face, keeping a close eye on Sibs. "Alright. It seems as though you have learned to control your wavelength as well. You are progressing quite quickly, I must say. You will make a wonderful Death Scythe in time..." Tear then took note of... her facial expression changing. His smile wore off, turning into a stern face, yet his eyes were unchanging, slightly opened and gleaming like the reflection of light in water "Hm. So you saw it, hm? My flowing soul... my Crying Soul..." Suddenly, Tear's soul began to swell. The image of his soul would be seen outside of his body, quite large and happening to swirl about a large amount of energy... And it was indeed tear shaped. ".. It is never hard to tell when someone learns the Soul Perception ability on their own..." Tear's nonchalant smile returned and he closed his eyes "... All of you make the same face when you see a large soul!" He chuckled a bit to himself "Ah, but it seems you have learned all of the basic skills quite well. Now all that is left is to put them into action and see how well they work, hm?"

Tear could indeed see it, and still all he did was smile "A gorgeous soul from a gorgeous girl. Now.. If there is anything else you wish, I may be able to help you. All you need to do is ask me. I will always be around Shibusen... For you, I might add." Soul energy suddenly began to flare up around his body. His entire began to glow as well... He was about to get out of here using a special ability only known to him... Soul Transmission.

She was lucky she caught Tear when she did, before he converted himself into his own wavelength and soul energy. He ceased, the glowing and energy falling to nothingness "Hm? Oh... Right... Where is my head...? The Death Scythes. What all weapons strive to become while at Shibusen. You must collect 99 tainted souls and 1 witch soul to become a Death Scythe. A Death Scythe is a weapon with much more powerful capabilities and a wider variety of abilities than a normal weapon, and can amplify their own and others' wavelengths to a much greater proportion. Once you have become a Death Scythe, the magic from the witch's soul that you have ingested and absorbed will allow you to do things, such as... Let us say... If your soul was that of the very rare Grigori. If your soul was a Grigori soul, you would attain the ability to fly simply by focusing your own wavelength to form wings of your own soul outside of your body. Or, let us take into account, my own soul... I can breathe within liquids just fine, as well as possess the ability to walk on and through water without resistance. Also, you saw the very large amount of Soul Energy I released when we fought? No normal weapon can release that much at one time. Only a Death Scythe. Also, Shinigami may use a Death Scythe when the time comes for battle... Though usually, he chooses the ones that are actual scythes, but I have seen him with a crossbow rifle weapon before..." Tear paused for a moment "... Hm... Oh. A very important fact... Do NOT under any circumstances mess up the final soul being a witch's soul. The 100th soul MUST be that of a witch, or else you will have to start all over from soul 1. Make sure you know what you are doing." Tear stopped once again, staring at her "... Now, I shall ask... Is there anything else you wish to know before I take my leave?"

Tear shook his head, laughing "Ah, that girl... What a wonder to behold... Now. To business." His energy would flare up again as he began to glow, keeping his nonchalant smile, he converted into his wavelength and soul energy, shooting off somewhere unknown.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 9:39 am

Tear 11: The Tearful Requiem... Someone To Face The Crying Soul...

Tear walks through a beautiful pasture, abundant in flowers for miles and miles... He stares at the scenery, shedding a tear "Oh, how disgusting this beautiful world is... To look upon the flowers petal by petal, yet not see how deep into hell the roots of the plant go... What a world we live in..." He sat upon one of the random large boulders in the area, sighing, yet keeping his deadly, nonchalant smile.

Tear turns and sees the guy who had just spoken to him, flashing his deadly nonchalant smile "Well, hello... What brings you here on this wonderfully sad day...?"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 9:48 am

Tear 12: A Battle Vs. Tear

The water would produce a teardrop up into the sky, the teardrop glowing with an ominous energy. It began to take shape into the form of a man, the energy finally ceasing its glow. It was Tear, the melancholy delight. (I think I like that... Melancholy Delight. XD) He would fall to the ground elegantly and gently, looking at Kama from the corner of his eye and giving his deadly nonchalant smile "My, my... What a dreadfully wonderful day... A great day for a battle, I would say..." That, of course, was a hint to Kama. Tear adjusted his jacket and closed his eyes.

Tear's soul wavelength became a bit more expansive, liquid soul energy flowing around him calmly "Most definitely, my good man... It has been too long for me, in fact. I need to freshen up.." Tear would open his eyes, a liquidy glare can be seen over them, making them glow "Ready when you are, good sir..."

Tear continued to smile, unmoving. From him, a large wave of highly pressurized and dense liquid soul energy would explode in a dome-like fashion, and as such, it should be able to push away the Nimbus things, crush and destroy them, or simply keep them from moving. One of those 3 things should happen. Just in case, the liquid would separate in 2 different directions quite forcefully and swiftly as to create a vacuum to suck in the Nimbus thingies, then the liquid would capture and crush them accordingly. Tear then looked up to Kama, using Soul Perception to lock onto his soul. "Touche, sir, but I plan to rebuttal." The liquid just used would compact into a large sphere, the soul energy glowing due to its high compactness. Tear's arm would change into its Mallet form, surging with his wavelength "Soul Force.." He would smack it with an incredible force, only to be enhanced by an explosion of his wavelength into and surging through the sphere to make it fly at Kama at an incredibly speed and power. Tear, having control of his own Soul Energy quite well, could control it even through the air. He was merely staying on the defensive for the moment.

Tear chuckled a bit "Ah, I knew you had Soul Wavelength abilities... I have seen you at Shibusen. But, I wonder how much Khrona or Shinigami has trained you? Soul Tears.." Tear's Soul suddenly expanded and became quite resilient and formless. The ability of the Soul Tears was to absorb Soul Energy and Soul Wavelength within itself so that it could force them back again. This is a very potent ability that Tear can only use because of the flexibility and potent control of his own wavelength. Others without flexible souls would have their souls destroyed attempting to absorb the wavelength or energies of anyone else within their souls. What luck that his was the liquidy soul, the Crying Soul. "And now, Soul Tears... Weep." The affects and abilities of Kama's wavelength and energy would be converted into Tear's wavelength and energy abilities, shooting out like bullets from a machinegun from all over Tear's soul, the whole 360 degree radius. Due to the natural ability of powerful wavelengths, being hit would rupture Soul Wavelengths of others, but because this was Tear's special ability, other effects came in, such as the gradual depletion of chakra, magic and soul energy and such. Tear, being protected for the moment until the energy he got from Kama ran out, began to focus soul energy and his wavelength into his own mallet.

Tear closed his eyes now, still keeping his nonchalant smile. At the moment, he didn't need to use his soul energy.. He had his weapons. His other arm changed into the mallet form as well, and around his body and legs, there was the Belt Sander, his second weapon. He slammed his two mallets together, making a sound like thunder, but to add to it, he slammed his mallets into the ground as well, the power from them making an explosion, a booming sound. Naturally, this would either slow down, cancel out or weaken the thunder coming at him, and not to mention the artificial explosion he made with his mallets pushed him back a long ways. This was when his belt sanders on his body activated. All he needed was to stay out of Kama's sight, now. The belt sanders would move him back further and further, before finally he shifted the direction to the opposite direction of the other one, thus making him spin at an incredible rate. Within seconds, he would have drilled into the ground by grinding it all off and making a large hole. Now, it was time. A tear of soul energy came from his eye as he initiated his Never Ending Tear, saying "A soul cries one tear... and it spreads into a sea." As the tear hit the ground, it would convert the ground into Tear's liquid Soul Energy as well as expanding a great length, making the ENTIRE ground nothing but this liquid soul energy. Because there was a lake nearby, the water from it would merge with the soul energy of Tear, then finally be converted into his Liquid soul energy rather than water now. Tear stood there, knowing for a fact that liquid soul energy was not water, thus did not conduct electricity, which made Tear safe from that. And with the density, pressure and Tear's control and lack of need to breathe since it was his own soul energy, what would Kama do to get to him?
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 9:52 am

Tear 13: Class Session. Becoming Better With Soul Abilities.

Tear walks into the room "Hm? A new student? Or are you a transfer student? Hm... Nevertheless, what is it you are seeking?"

Tear would nod, giving his deadly signature nonchalant smile, eyes closed "Well. You two have come for that, hm? Well, I can most definitely help you with that. I feel you will do quite well... and if not..." He opened his eyes, a tear flowing down one "Then I weep for the both of you." He still kept his smile "Well. Let us begin, shall we? What sort of Soul Energy can you do already?"

Tear took note of Miya and Tera's responses to him, and did nothing more but chuckle to himself. "Bullets? I assume that your weapon is a gun then, correct?" Tear walked a bit closer to him, his tight, yet fluttery jacket (almost like Kaiba, but not as long XDDD) fluttering even without wind, miraculously. "Soul energy... It is like a liquid... It has no definite shape or form... How it is formed depends solely on your wavelength and your will... You willed it to be bullets, and yours as well as your weapon's soul wavelength allowed it to take the form of bullets..." He turned around "This being said, your wavelength and Soul Energy can alter the form of your gun as well as the bullets... Some through Soul Resonance, some by just intricate control through both of you connecting. Do you two understand?" He began to mutter a something under his breath "... With a power flowing as infinite as the sea, it is up to you to subdue and master it... or let it run rampant and get crushed by it..."

Tear cleared his throat "Soul Resonance. There are many ways to use a Soul Resonance... many forms it may take... However. There lies only one way to obtain it." Her held his chest, another tear rolling down his face "A weapon and a technician... Whose wavelengths are connected. On the same biorhythm. The mind, the soul and the hearts connected altogether... and... The amplification of that power from the technician and into the weapon, then back again, and it is repeated until your power is maximized. Unless both are completely connected, to the point of thinking the same thoughts, Resonance cannot be achieved..." Tear began to wave his hand around "I, being a partnerless weapon cannot achieve Soul Resonance... however... To make up for it, my abilities as well as Soul Wavelength and Soul Energy excel that of a normal weapon. And besides..." He ran his fingers through his hair elegantly "... I am a Death Scythe, after all..."

Tear chuckled a bit "Alright then. I will evaluate how good you all are..." He pushed both of them close to each other randomly and then peered into their souls "Hm...." He strained his eyes a bit, but eventually, he saw a good enough connection "Your souls seem to be slightly opposite of each other... But there is a connection... A sort of playful type of... attraction, I think." He closed his eyes, chuckling lightly once again "How cute..." He took a few steps back "If you wish to resonate, be my guest. Have her transform into a weapon and combine wavelengths. Let her continue to shoot it back and forth between you and amplify it until it cannot be amplified anymore."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 9:33 am

Tear 14: Learning About Soul Stuff

Tear would be seen walking into the area, eyes closed. He opens them randomly, staring at Nathan "Oh, hello there..."

Tear would nod at them, giving them a nonchalant smile "We have met before.. Do you not remember our training session with Takai?"

Tear nodded "Yes... I am. Is there a specific reason that you are here...?"

Tear nodded "Of course I can teach you... How much, that, I am not sure... But I know that I can."

Tear stroked his chin "Hm... You will need to... Hm. One, collect souls. Two, advance in your ranks. And 3, hone your skills. Without those important things, there will be very little chance of you learning anything. Is there something specific you wish to learn from me at this very moment...?"

Tear chuckled a bit "Well. How about we mix those things into one, hm? I will teach you an ability and we shall spar. If you do well, you shall be rewarded with a rank up. Will you accept this task, sir...?" His eyes gleamed like the reflection of light in water and he gave his nonchalant smile.

Tear pondered for a bit, then nodded "Of course. It's a bit unorthodox, but... It seems that it would work well. One to have a clone up for that long with your current level and two, if you can manipulate both situations that well, you would deserve a rank up.." Tear would cross his arms, staring directly at Nathan now "Alright, so... You wish to learn about your wavelength and Resonance, hm? Well... I can always teach you the Soul Purge, a beginner ability... And through that, you should be able to stabilize your wavelength well enough to at least ATTEMPT Soul Resonance... So I guess it is decided." Tear would wait for him to ready himself before beginning "Tell me when ready.."

Tear nodded "Alright. Now. Focus on your soul... Block out everything you feel except for your soul. Just concentrate on it, as if you were using Soul Perception... Concentrate hard and deeply and let nothing else into your mind or into your feelings except for your soul. I will instruct further once done..." Tear would stare intensely at Nathan's soul after that.

Tear nodded, still keeping his nonchalant smile "Continue to focus until you are sure you have a good lock on your own soul, and then try to feel it... Once you feel your soul, the force that comes from it, the power it omits, then that will be your wavelength. Not to be confused with your Soul Energy, but your Soul Wavelength... The force and power of your own soul."

Tear nodded "Yes, of course... Now... If you are ready... Try to focus that same power into your hand... And release it as power." Tear would still focus on his soul to make sure that he was doing this correctly...

Tear nodded once more "Yes, yes. Good. Now that you have the ability to control your wavelength a little bit, let me see if you can control it well enough to resonate with someone else's... This is more difficult, since making you and your partner's wavelengths match perfectly is a lot harder than just expelling your own as sheer force. It requires the utmost control, a great bond and a steady mind link between the both of you." Tear glanced at Yumari, then back at Nathan "Do you two think you can cooperate with each other enough to induce Soul Resonance?"

Tear nodded "Well, do so, both of you. Start by focusing your wavelengths within yourselves, then try to think of the same thing to link minds and then let your wavelengths flow into each other. If you two really have a bond and are working together, the wavelengths should strike on the same accord eventually and you should achieve Soul Resonance... But if you mess up even slightly, you'll have to start over. Now... Begin."

Tear nodded "Now, resonate your power. Send it back and forth between each other, letting Yumari amplify your souls power and your soul sending back more and more power until Yumari starts to change shape."

Tear would nod "Yes, you have learned the power of the Soul Resonance... However, because Yumari has several different forms, you will have to unlock the Soul Resonance for each of the other weapons as well... Which may vary from very different or very similar to the way you have unlocked this one... Be warned, you shouldn't be too hasty in trying to learn them so swiftly..." Tear closed his eyes, giving his deadly nonchalant smile "Well... Are we done here?"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 9:41 am

Tear 15: Class In Session: Learning About Soul Energy

Tear would enter the room "My my, more new students? Shibusen is getting more popular every day... Hmhmhmhm..." He smiled at them both with his signature deadly nonchalant smile "I assume you two are here to learn of Soul Energy?"

Tear's eyebrow perked up "Oh? Nothing of it, hm? Well, let us get started then. Hebi.. is it? You must learn to use soul energy by first tapping into your soul and releasing your power. To do this, you must feel your soul within your body, find it and release energy from it... You understand?"

"... Alright then. Seems as though you've found the energy of your soul... Though it means nothing if you do not know how to use it. Start to concentrate on extracting it from your soul in doses, using the energy as it best fits you and how it comes out to suit you."

Tear nodded "Seems as though he's learned the basics... Seems like his Soul Energy is rather serpentine. Oh well. Is this it for you all? You did just want to learn the basics of Soul Energy, did you not?"

Tear quirked a brow "To fight, you say? Hm. Alright. Let us proceed to the Battle Room, then. Come with me..." Tear would exit from the classroom, making his way to the battle room.

Tear would make his way into the Battle Room, awaiting Hebi's arrival.

Tear quirked a brow "Oh no, what I had in mind did not include myself, but the two of you. You two will battle each other. This will both strengthen your bond and hone both of your skills alone. You, Amuria, to learn to use your weapon form by yourself, just in case it is needed and you, Hebi to learn to use your own Soul Energy and such. You two may begin when ready... I will monitor." Tear sat down, staring at them.

Tear nodded "I wonder if they will be able to do as I really want them to with this battle... I should just observe.." He took some steps back and leaned his body against a wall.

Tear nodded "Good work, you two..." Tear would turn to them, grabbing Amuria and Hebi by the heads "You're both coming with me..." He said as he used his Soul Transmission to instantaneously warp them off somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 9:48 am

Tear 16: Class In Session: Learning About Soul Resonance

Tear would walk into the classroom "Oh? Some more students wishing to learn from me? Well. I am happy to teach. What are your names, may I ask, and what are you trying to learn?"

Tear nodded his head "Ah, two students ready to learn about Soul Resonance... How quaint. It requires great practice and powerful bonds to be perfected, or even used, however... Are you two and your partners up to the challenge...?"

Tear's eyes gleamed a bit "Alright then... Well. Are you familiar with your Soul Wavelength and how to concentrate it yet? If not, we can start with that and work our way up."

Tear nodded "Well, that makes this job a lot easier for me, then. Alright. First, I will need both of you to concentrate on your wavelengths. Try to think of the same things so that your wavelengths are on the same biorhythm and they link up perfectly. If they do not sync, then you will have to keep trying until you do."

Tear nodded "Good. Now that both of your souls are resonating, it is time to harness your powers. Control your wavelengths, send them back and forth between each other and allow it to amplify... Your power, your souls, your soul energy should amplify as well and manifest into a great power between the both of you..." Tear's eyes gleamed a bit, somewhat like water at their resonance...

Tear nodded "Yes. This is only a small portion of Soul Resonance, the basics, if you will. Soul Resonance may take many different shapes and forms with the more power and experience you gain and learn of it, as well as with new abilities and training."

Tear nodded "Yes, anytime, Takai... Come to me when you want more training."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 9:55 am

Tear 17: How The Tears Fall From The Sky...

Tear had been walking for some time. It seemed as though he had been shirking some DeathScythe duties at Shibusen for quite a while... Ha. That didn't matter to him, at the moment. Shinigami-sama would understand his plight. His eyes were closed, head tilted upward toward the sky, which was dark with clouds and dripping with rain. "Ah... A glorious day for a pitiful place." He would extend his arms, letting the overly tight, yet somehow flowing jacket (similar to Kaiba, but shorter) flow in the wind. He was enjoying this place. He stood high atop a small, grassy cliff, making him feel ever so in tune with the world...

Tear did not open his eyes. Somehow, he could tell Atra was there before he spoke. "Ah... It has been a long time since I've gotten into a battle... Not that I ask for it. I'm a peaceful person..." Tear would slowly move his hands down to his side, putting one in his pocket, then sloooowly open his eyes, which glistened like shimmering water "... But, like the docile sea..." His eyes stopped opening halfway, as he gave Atra his signature, deadly, nonchalant smile "... The waters can rage from time to time."

Tear felt a rumble within the cliff, figuring something large was about to happen with it. Thus, when the explosion ensued, Tear leapt from the top and some ways behind Atra, turning abruptly before he landed so that he could face Atra. "Mmm... What explosive power. It is an honor to be in your presence, Nocturnal Majesty..." one of Tear's arms would change into a gigantic spiked mallet, as of now.

"... You may call me Tear... I hope I can prove to be a fit suitor for you in this battle." Tear would slam the mallet onto the ground, making gigantic geysers of liquid-like soul energy spew from everywhere underground, trying to deluge Atra. Tear honed all of his senses, as well as opened his soul to the atmosphere around him...

Tear kept his nonchalant smile, feeling Atra's soul once he was near. Once the lightning left Atra, Tear matched his own wavelength to the electrical power of the lightning via Soul Purge, since when using Soul Purge, it has a sort of electrical adaptation to it once it leaves the body of the user, which should be enough to cancel out the effects of the lightning... However, there would be a resulting explosion that would send Tear flying a bit... No biggie... He would land on his feet hard, kneeling a bit before getting back up.

"... I can tell that I will be worked much harder than I have been in a while. Don't you find that soothing...?"

Tear would swipe his mallet across the air, Releasing a vast amount of his Soul Energy into the sky. He would then bring it down with concussive force, once more, making soul energy now flow through the ground instead of above the ground. He wasn't exactly sure how Atra had appeared behind him... He could only assume that he had come directly from the ground.

Again, Tear felt Atra via his own soul, and it seemed as though Atra was crawling near Tear once again.

"... Persistent, aren't you...?" He chuckled a bit, feeling a sort of odd energy flowing within his wavelength. Because Tear's wavelength was so potent and able to be controlled SO well by him, he acquired and mastered an ability that no other weapon or wavelength had... He wasn't even sure if Khrona had this ability... It was the Soul Scan.

Soul Scan allowed Tear to analyze anything and everything within his soul wavelength and learn their properties almost instantaneously. So one, Atra even started up the use of this attack, Tear knew what was going on with it. Sure, he didn't know WHAT it was, but he knew what it could do. As such, he used his Soul Transmission technique, however he did not change himself into his wavelength to move at speeds faster than light, since that took too much energy and took more time than he had at the moment... He had to change himself into pure Soul Energy.

Due to the Soul Energy he had launched through the ground beforehand, he would swiftly get sucked into the ground and merged with his own Soul Energy. He was hoping to find Atra underground and pursue him... But that's when Tear realized that Atra was not underground... And had not been COMING from underground. "... He must be traveling through the surface of the ground... But how? ... Wait... He keeps appearing from my shadow... He's traveling through shadows." Tear, as Soul Energy would spread at massive speeds through the ground, trying to cover as wide of a range as he could.... He had figured out what Atra was doing, but now, for the hard part... What to do about it.

Tear shook his head "My insides are not my concern... I am just an animated shell." Tear sighed "... The battle was over so quickly? That was no fun at all... My, how simplistic such fights have become these days..."

Tear reformed as his own body, proceeding to walk away "... Well. It was... nice to meet you, Majesty. Until we meet again. Adieu." Tear's eye glistened from its corner, looking at Atra before Tear said "Soul Transmission." At that point, Tear became his literal wavelength, transmitting himself faster than the speed of light away back to the Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million   Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million Empty

Back to top Go down

Tears Of A Thousand; Pain Of A Million
Page 1 of 1