The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
 Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
 Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
 Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
 Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
 Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
 Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
 Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 922
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei Empty
PostSubject: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:59 am

It had been quite some time since the Insanity settled in and Khrona found a healthy and completely stable method of interacting with both Misery and Despair in a way that kept the three of them less tense or upset with each other. With the merging of the Reality with Khrona's own mind through the Portal to the Mental Mind, he would be able to keep them all from going insane by keeping special triggers between the three of them that not only kept them together, but helped the three of them to resolve each other by being involved with each other. Things were getting better, but it was well established that all three of them were insane. It was tragic because even though it made them all miserable, it also made them more attracted to each other at the exact same time, which is probably why their bond just continued to grow more powerful no matter how crazy things got between each of them. Somehow, they managed to stay together, even when things became worst for Khrona, himself... When he fell into his own Shadow and became Lost; the Dark Days.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 1:50 pm

First Shadow; Enigma vs. Khrona

Khrona had gotten word that there were more strange people in the village, one of which seemed to be especially good at illusions and reality warping and such. Feeling very cautious and wary, especially after finding out this person was from the ever so shady 'Rising' village, Khrona sought to deal with interactions with this person personally.

The Enigma stood on a strange formation of rocks... Yet, they're white? No, they're ice blocks. The field is covered in this wintery coldness, truly unstable on top of a lake, heating up somehow. Yet, the ice making groaning noises of it melting, the Enigma stood, giving no importance of the melting ice. He just stood awaiting an challenger, arms crossed, eyes closed. "Who... Shall face... The shadow of Despair...?"

Khrona gently flaps his gigantic wings creating a heavy gust of wind as he lands on the ground. Misery leaps off of his back. "Yo," is all she said, not even looking at the Enigma. Khrona looked a bit worried, however... A bit uneasy.

The Enigma slowly opened his eyes, seeing a strange formation of three colors -- black, white, and amber. He dropped his arms to the side of him. Doing this, a strange black pike was forming from his sleeves. "Hm... Let's skip the introductions... I have no name." This is said in a dark, malicious tone.

Misery gave a devious smirk. "I like this guy. I like the way he talks. Khrona, wanna give him a good battle?" Misery changed into her Dual ScytheSword weapon form and Khrona grabbed the handle. His wings kind of closed in on himself. "Alright, Misery..."

As the Misery girl turns into a scythe and Khrona grasped around the handle, the Enigma drives the pikes into the ground as sharp similar pikes form high and dangerous, making a staggering path around him. The Enigma formed a handsign and a dark orb started staggeringly forming in his palms. "This actually be a quite interesting battle for once... Let's hope my expectations are diminished."

Misery: "Haha, we plan to. Let's go."

Khrona gives a great swing of one of his wings and breaks the pikes near him. The force of the swing made a great wind blow throughout the area, lifting Khrona's light body from the ground, spinning midair. While in the air, Khrona's skin on his hands wraps around Misery completely and engulfs her into himself. Khrona had just merged with Misery, giving him the power to make either her scythe or sword blades jut out of his body at will. It would also make it easier for Soul Synchro. Khrona did not attack, but slowly ascended higher into the air, spinning.

"Hm... Interesting, yet... I'm also completely an 'Enigma'." Motioning his body into a rotation, the Enigma thrust his orbs into the air and as he did this, dozens more appear flying from his palm; a barrage of orbs fly towards Khrona.

Khrona spreads his wings far and flaps them hard, making everything airborne shoot downward with an incredible force. Since Khrona was so light, he of course flew backwards higher into the air, himself... But it would be to his advantage. "Soul Synchro..." Khrona and Misery's souls began to resonate against each other "Insanity Resonance..." Khrona's soul expanded larger than his body as he was falling towards the ground, glowing a bright reddish purple.

"Hm... Interesting..." Looking up at the falling man, the Enigma focused on nothing, a strange energy being given off as Khrona approached. The Enigma's glare gives his eye's a white light look as rocks and sand around him come alive, circling his body.

Khrona opened his wings, and suddenly sword blades jutted out from all over, glowing. "Zero Insanity!!" With a quick and powerful flap, a multitude of large waves of his insane soul energy were shot from the blades on his wings. They seemed to distort the air around them as they came close. Whatever was in their way was being distorted and shattered if it was touching the shockwave for more than a few seconds. Khrona then folded himself in his wings and plowed straight into the ground, looking like some sort of egg baby.

"Tsk... Tsk..." The Enigma looked at the incoming attack as he nodded his head, his body form disappearing as the rocks and sand collided with the waves and such, causing a grand explosion. "Hm..." He reappeared several feet away.

Khrona emerges from his winged cocoon of sorts as Misery speaks to him. "Come on, use some Condemnation! You know it's fun." Khrona began to merge with the ground he was on "Not... Not now, Misery..." He seeped fully into the ground and flapped his wings, having a block of ice separate from the ground and fly into the air. It was him now. "I guess I'll absorb it... Or something." The ice block became small and was absorbed by Khrona's skin. Misery spoke, "Huh. Wanna serve it to this son of a bitch ice cold? You're a damn fool..." Khrona's wings suddenly changed into ice, flapping and releasing an endless, swift barrage of large ice sharps with every flap.

The Enigma glared at the incoming ice spears; he nodded his head, raising both of his pale arms. His black belted sleeves are engulfed with an electrical current, and the other, a black flame. "Ready? I fear not... Yet..." He took a dramatic pause. Swiftly, he thrust his hands forward in the ice spears' path, the flame and electricity forming into a silhouette of a dragon serpent. "Dark Dragon Reincarnation..." As the dragon collides with the ice, creating a grand explosion, the Enigma takes no time of wasting to get closer to Khrona. He formed a handsign as he ripped his leather bandage from his right eye, which was replaced by a red crystal eye. Black lines form around the Enigma's clothing, skin, and everywhere. His red eye then moved around his body rather quickly, releasing a black laser beam of high power rather quickly through the smokescreen created earlier.

Khrona, having merged himself with the ground, travels through it freely, instantaneously appearing in another part of the area away from the Enigma, in which he unmerges from the ground and stands up, slightly bent. "Ahhh... Laser beams? It would be better if Despair were here, then I could combat lasers--"

Misery: "What are you trying to say, Khrona!? You can't use me in this type of battle!?"

Khrona: "No, that's not... Let's just... Soul Synchro...

Misery smirked. "Hell yeah. That's what I'm talking about."

Both of their souls expanded quite a bit, covering damn near the whole field, though it was damn sure that the Enigma would not be able to see their souls, for only those who had the Soul Perception ability could do that. As their souls synchronized, Khrona's eyes darted about, unfocused on one real target. His thin thread of sanity was starting to slip... Again. Khrona flapped his massive wings gently, launching him very far very fast at the Enigma "Insanity Pressure!" Khrona looked in the Enigma's general direction and with that, the air around him condensed and compressed intensely. The pressure would be able to be felt on his bones. This would hinder his movement greatly as well as limit his breathing, if he did breath. It would slow down most any attack as well, since most need air as a medium. Khrona spun Misery to her scythe side, flapping his wings toward the ground so that he would be launched into the air. He awaited whatever the Enigma could do.

The Enigma attempted a cough even if it sounded a bit dry; he showed no movements. As his psychic abilities kick in outside of the condensed area, the rock began to shake, hurling boulders like catapults towards Khrona. The Enigma began to staggeringly walk out of the area, yet from the help of nearby rock formations, a pillar jutted from the ground, putting great pressure on the Enigma's exiting the zone of condensed air. He was basically flung into the air. He spun his body as he sent jolts of black electricity into the air, hopefully shocking Khrona as the Enigma descended on a tree. He looked at a nearby river bank, then returned his glare at Khrona, his hands shaking. The Enigma grasped the air in his hands, standing up from his kneeling. He put one of his arms behind him.

Khrona merely smashed the rocks into tiny pieces with a smack from one of his wings. "Really...? That won't work with me..." As the electricity came down on Khrona, he vomited up the ice he had absorbed and then got shocked, giving him the ability to absorb the black electricity... In which he did, ultimately. "Aaaah... INSANITY IMPACT!!" Khrona dashes at the Enigma, propelled somewhat by the force of his wings, making him fly at the Enigma very fast. He slashes Misery's sword at a high speed, making many Soul Energy Insanity Soul swords fly down on the Enigma's location at once. These swords would drain the energy of what they touched completely... And when they got near the Enigma, they would explode, and the explosion would have the same affect. Khrona wrapped himself in his wings, splashing into the water...

"Hm... Let's try this..." As the swords would fall upon the Enigma, he would then use his psychic abilities to hold the swords for a couple seconds, dodging the blades completely as he looked at the water Khrona splashed in. The Enigma simply nodded, raising his hand as the river starts to freeze quickly into solid ice, sharp pikes forming below the surface, probably poking Khrona. "I hope you know some fire attacks..." The Enigma flipped his hair, as he spoke, "Ice Tomb..." The water that was now ice begins to shrink as some water expels near his other arm, forming ice spears circling around him.

"Now... Let's try this..." As the swords were still falling upon the Enigma because his psychic power gave out, he lifted his hand to his mouth, expelling a black flame that was very hot, melting the swords as they were about to make an explosion effect. The Enigma used his psychic energy to lift the surrounding water in the riverbank to absorb most of this explosion. Since the smoke from the explosion would move slower, the Enigma then tossed the water filled smoke far away from him. Resting his hands on his knees, he began to breathe heavily, knowing this battle wasn't going anywhere.

Khrona laughed nonchalantly "Aaaah... It's cold... It's cold... But it won't work..." A large explosion of black, searing hot electricity shot out of Khrona in a dome-like fashion. Since Khrona had absorbed the lightning, he could use it to his will, altering his DNA to do whatever he wished with his lightning. "Ho ho ho". Khrona floated there on his massive wings. "Heee... I know what to do..." Khrona flew straight up into the air with a powerful flap of his wings, leaving a crater where he was. In the air, Khrona expands his wings so greatly that they almost blotted out the sun's light from the entire area. Khrona took one flap of his overly immense wings and it made a crater out of the entire battlefield, smashing and compacting everything; trees, rocks, you name it. Everything was flat and compressed. Khrona then merged with Misery, his skin wrapping around her weapon body and pulling her into his. Khrona began to chuckle insanely... He was preparing something... His wings continued to expand...

During the battle with the Enigma, it had been revealed that he was sent by one of the leaders of the Deep village in order to gather intel about the Reality on her behalf. Before Khrona completely killed him, the female leader came to him and lured him into a different part of the battlefield, where she offered to take over for in the stead of her underling. Naturally, Khrona obliged and went with her, curious about her strength and the aura of allure about her... Yet, he was still careful and cautious, because something was really weird about her... Something he didn't trust.

In an area free of any obstacles, the atmosphere thickens as the female leader's aura fills the air. The presence of her aura in the area causes rose buds to sprout all around the field. A chain was in her hand that from a first glance looks like it is connected to the ground. "Come here, Khrona..."

Khrona flew in on great wings, the tiniest flaps uprooting many of the rosebuds in their entirety. Khrona landed, Misery getting off of his back and Despair warping in using her dimensional dress. Misery looked down to all of the rosebuds. "Ugh, what is this disgusting shit? Lucky I got here before they bloomed..." All of the plants around her suddenly wilted and withered, then crumbled into nothing. Her Condemnation Soul -- the soul of Death -- had destroyed the plants around her "Goddamn... I wonder if I can clear this whole field with one big swoop... Haha, speaking of swoop..." She patted Khrona on the back and he looked to her. She continued, "Khrona, wanna help do a little weeding?" Despair sighed. "I do hope you save at least one rose for me... I do enjoy their thorns... The pains of such beauty calm my soul of despair..." Misery sighed. "Dammit, you gleeful depressant... Do what you want. I need some DESTRUCTION!" The three of them finally laid eyes on the female leader of the Deep. Misery gave a dark smirk; Despair warmly, but depressingly smiled, and Khrona tried not to make eye contact, his head twitching a bit. "Hi... I'm Khrona..."

The rose buds uprooted before Khrona landed thanks to his wings were obviously no longer connected to the ground, meaning they would die slowly, but not wither. As these, let's say, three dozen rose buds fell around Khrona from the sky, they exploded in a fiery frenzy of thorns and flames. "I am the leader of the Deep village." As she spoke, a crack in the ground widened, closing in on Khrona; from this crack an eruption of white magma would burst upward -- around Khrona -- trapping the explosions from the rose buds inside. She stood firm twenty meters away, floating about six inches above ground for quick maneuvering.

Khrona, caught by surprise, was at first severely burned... But then he got over it and absorbed the DNA of the fiery explosions, giving him the immunity now of heat, flame, and all such of the like in their entirety. Khrona stared at the female leader, his expression quickly changing from normal to an insane one. "That was mean... That was sudden... I don't like those things too much... Mean and sudden... Perhaps I should show you WHY...?...?...?" Khrona's skin stretched from his body and attached to Despair and Misery. Misery said, "AH! Khrona! Shit, at LEAST wait for us to turn into weapons first! You know that process is disgusting unless we're metal!" They both changed into their weapon forms and Khrona's skin wrapped around them both, then pulled them into his body, giving him their abilities. "And... All of a sudden..." Khrona's eyes darted in every which direction and he spread his wings, "Khrona rids the field of roses... in a Cloud of Death..." He took one great flap of his wings and Misery's Condemnation soul spread about the area as a gas... A black gas... The very essence of death, which contaminated any and all gases within the area. It would kill all of the roses and any other living thing in the area so long as it was absorbed into them by either breathing or through openings in their figure. All of the roses now wilted, withered and disintegrated into nothingness. The ground was bare and flat, covered by this cloud of black death, this plague... Khrona, immune to the Condemnation as long as Misery was inside of him or as long as her soul protected him, flapped his wings and flew straight at the female leader now, blades of all kinds jutting out of everywhere on his body... Scythe, sword and razor blades; the blades of his two weapons -- and many, many holes for explosives to fly out of. Such a convenience Khrona's Absorption and DNA merging was... The blades on his body were glowing several different colors, the sword ones being a blackish purple, the scythes being black and the razors being gray, signifying the Insanity, Condemnation and Despair souls respectively. Upon touching one of them would lead ill for the female leader.

As these random various weapons flew towards the female leader, she yanked the chain in her hand, causing the chain to extend upwards, ripping her coffin out of the ground. With this coffin, she spins mildly, slapping away this barrage of weapons, sending them over into the ground. The coffin gave off an ominous glow as it was pulled. Then she picked it up by tip handle, dragging it towards Khrona. "You're strange... But I guess that's a good thing." The black gas expelled from Khrona was noticed. The female leader creates a thin layer of dark matter around her body, so just incase it had added effects, it would not effect her. The dome of white magma still surrounded Khrona, and by drastically slowing down its molecules, the wall of magma becomes solid. Once it was solid, she began to lash her black arm at the pillar of solidified magma, forcing out a wave of solidified flames, chopping it section by section until she got to Khrona. Even though he was heat resistant now, that wouldn't stop this attack from hacking through his body with sheer speed and force.

Khrona's body suffered very minor cuts from the slashes that were delivered, and since he was so very very near to her and her attack had basically failed, he swiftly slapped her high into the air with a moderately powerful smack from his overly large, bladed wing. The Insanity Soul surrounding the swords should have either shattered or imploded the Dark Matter surrounding her due to the Insanity Soul's special ability, so she should receive a great amount of gashes and such from the slap from his bladed wing. He darted up after her, saying, "Hahaha... You're wondering why I'm not affected by your slashes... Right? Right...? Haaaa... My blood.. Did I mention that it's black dragon's blood? Oh, but you probably don't know what that means, anyway..." From the small cuts on Khrona's body seeped his black dragon blood, though it was different from normal blood...

As he dashed at the female leader, he began to spin erratically, releasing the dripping blood from his body. Every single drop of blood that leaked from him -- though a small amount -- could be used as a weapon. The blood could be hardened to most any thickness to prevent serious damage from cuts and the like. Every single drop of blood in the air from Khrona became a long, piercing needle of hardened blood that extended towards the leader in a matter of milliseconds. They would pierce through her body and possibly her organs, or perhaps just contaminate her own blood with the black blood if she were to be hit. Khrona kept a good distance once he was high enough, though the sharp blades all over his body grew longer and larger...

As the female leader was sent into the air, the condensed heat inside her body sped up her molecules, which also speeds up the cells, healing the cuts and gashes before massive blood loss could take place. She still had the coffin by the handle, so when she flew up it came along as well. She instinctively brought the coffin to her front, but as the coffin was swung into her front, the top whipped open, allowing all the needles to fly inside. As the needles enter this neverending distortion dimension, hundreds of pitch black arms of distorted energy --meaning they can nullify or distort what they touch with this energy -- lash out at Khrona, who isn't that far away now. She then sticks her black arm inside the back of the coffin, but despite this, nothing came out of the front of the coffin. It seemed she was getting something out, but she fixed her eyes upon Khrona as the arms attacked him.

Khrona continued to spin. "Zero Sanity!" His own Insanity Soul shot out a huge shockwave with similar distortion properties. Upon contact, it would most likely end in both things distorting themselves so much that it would cause them both to be erased, and Khrona would take that time for the "Glare of Woe..." Khrona waved his hand about to first create Rejection Soul blots in the air. His Rejection Soul -- or should we say Despair's Rejection Soul -- allowed nothing to actually touch it no matter the power, and caused whatever was near enough to it to be forced away in another direction. Think of it like a constant force always coming from this glowing red soul that if you try to get near, you will always be forced backwards. The Glare of Woe was a concentrated lightspeed eye beam blast of Despair's other soul, the Despair Soul, which had many special abilities... One of Khrona's favorites, to deteriorate the thickest objects in a split second. There were many Rejection walls around the female leader now, and the beam hit one, going down diagonally to avoid the coffin, then hitting another one to go up diagonally so that it could be behind her, and then once more for a piercing beam to come at her from behind. This was all in a matter of less than a second. Khrona enjoyed the Glare of Woe because it was his fastest attack. He flapped his wings hard, pushing himself away from the leader and she away from himself, giving them both a GREAT distance between each other. Khrona began to laugh a bit, "I want to do it... I want to do it... Soul Synchro... But is it too early? Maybe... Let me bite my tongue before I say something I shouldn't..." Khrona clamped down hard on his tongue, bitting it completely off. "Eh... Euwoops..." Khrona grabbed his tongue and put it back into his mouth, allowing it to reform itself as if he never bit it. "Too hard... That kinda hurt... Hahahahaha.."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 4:38 pm

Second Shadow; Solitary Confinement

The recent encounter with the shady 'Rising' shinobi put Khrona, Misery and Despair on edge. There was something about them that was really off, but they couldn't put their fingers on it at all. In this time, Khrona decided to, instead of going out in the open and undergoing 'Deep Thought,' to simply lock himself up in his own personal chambers inside of the Pit of Havoc, where he was sure all of these intruders wouldn't be able to get to. He was fine with the Reality villagers being there, but didn't trust all these new people coming in randomly... Especially not with how the Insanity was getting recently. He would seal himself in 'Deep Thought,' which he would call his 'Solitary Alone Time.'

At the very moment, Khrona's immediate pit had been sealed shut completely by the Rejection, Insanity, Despair, Condemnation and Fear souls that reside within him and his two weapons partners. Even getting near to the entrance is certain death. Khrona locked himself down in the darkness of his abode for special purposes. There he sat, in the darkness... Misery and Despair being nowhere to be found. Just Khrona and an endless abyss of darkness, insanity... And fear. Khrona's head was down and he was curled up in a ball on what was assumed to be the ground, motionless. For what reason? It was unclear... Soon, three huge vertical eyes opened up, gleaming in the darkness. They were green and merely outlines, but they provided a faint glow. The darkness was too thick for even them to glow correctly. Khrona raised his head, staring directly at all of them. The eyes spoke to him.

Three Eyes: "What is it you think that you are doing here, young one...?"

Khrona: "I'm hiding... In my house..."

Three Eyes: "From what are you hiding...?"

Khrona: "Everyone... Everything... They're all bad for me... I don't know how to deal with it..."

Three Eyes: "Aren't you supposed to be running this village...?"

Khrona: "How can I run it when I can't seem to stay stable...?"

Three Eyes: "Stable? What do you mean...? Could you mean..."

In unison: "Insanity...? Yes... Insanity..."

Khrona: "I can't help it... All that happens is insanity, insanity, insanity... I can't control it... It won't stay out of me..."

Three Eyes: "Then embrace insanity... Insanity is contagious, you know, and it spreads quite fast... Perhaps you could spread the insanity...?"

Khrona: "No, no... That would be bad... I can't bear to spread the insanity about the village... The Falshin--

Three Eyes: "The Falshin."

Khrona: "Yes... He is insanity... He's insane... I think..."

Three Eyes: "Well, it isn't hard... You're already far gone."

Upon Khrona's face now were the 3 eyes, seeming to be imprinted into his skin as his actual eyes, now. Three vertical eyes embedded into his very head, and what else? A demented, crazed smile...

Khrona: "Eheheheh... Yes... Lost within the insanity... Within the darkness..."

A blast of energy from around Khrona returned him to normal. "Eh.. Wait... Wait... Wait... Waitwaitwaitwaitwaiwaiwaiwaiwaiiit... I felt something not of me... I didn't like it... But at the same time, I did... What was--"

Three Eyes: The Falshin. Your body has been infected by the soul of the Falshin. Nay, I shan't say infected... I should say... 'Influenced.' Your insanity grows ever more like that of the Falshin's... Soon yours and his motives will become one, combined, conjoined... You and he shall work together to spread this insanity throughout the land... And you will like it."

Khrona smiled, his mouth drooling... No, melting off of his face. "Yes... I will like it... Serving the Falshin... No, BECOMING the Falshin..."

Everything was silent. Khrona. The Eyes. The Darkness. Silence befell them. Khrona suddenly started to scream. A blood curdling, resonating scream that echoed throughout the endless depths of his darkened pit of a home. It would carry out through the entire village... You wonder why? Khrona's home is connected to every single place under the village... Great for spreading insanity. Khrona continued to scream.

Khrona: "PGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! UWAAAHUWAAAAHUWAAAHUWWAAAHUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!"

Khrona's screams... His voice... It had become black, just like his blood. There was little he could do to escape now... But something about him just allowed him to break free of the grasp of total insanity time and time again. There was a loud breaking of glass heard, and it was Khrona returning... Or losing the border between... Sanity and insanity. Khrona stared blankly at the three eyes, mouth twitching.

Three Eyes: "It seems as though you are unwillingly resisting... What is this?"

Khrona: "I'm not... I don't... Perhaps... It could be... Weapons?"

Three Eyes: "Ah. I see. Tell me... Why do you have these weapons?"

Khrona: "To... Misery... Despair... Two... To defend myself... My fragile body... Of course?"

Three Eyes: "I see a different reason. You keep them out of... Fear."

Khrona twitched a bit. "Fear..." His Fear soul became apparent... But what was wrong? He could not see it bordering himself... What was wrong with it...? No, wait, it was clear... His fear soul... His fear itself... It had covered every single crevice and crack of his home, a partial bit of the surface and then some. Khrona's fear... And his insanity... Both of them were an astronomically large soul now.

The three Eyes focused on Khrona. "You keep those weapons out of fear of your own death, right? But... Can you die, now? Or... Are you already dead? Your blood is blackened. Tainted. Tainted with my insanity. You are a part of me... Ironic, really, since your soul is what revived me... You are part of me physically... And I am part of you spiritually. How very... Very funny. Enjoy a laugh with me. A slight chuckle. Ahahahahaha..."

Khrona began to laugh. "Ha... Hahaha.. Ahahaha...Ha...ha..ha... AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Khrona bent backwards, writhing about with his pelvis thrusted high into the air. He continued this crazed laughed, many needles protruding from his body in the process... His dragon blood was reacting. It pushed him up off of the floor, into the ceiling, into the walls and then back down to the floor. All Khrona could do was laugh.

Three Eyes: "How deep you have fallen into the pit of insanity... Moreso, of fear... This is how I became the Falshin... It would be wonderful if you could do the same..."

The three Eyes then slowly closed, staring intensely at Khrona, becoming three vertical lines before finally disappearing. Khrona had his hands to his face, peering out through the openings of his fingers... Looking through one, no both... No, all three of his eyes. Khrona finally fell silent, lying completely on the ground, shuddering from the insanity and fear that he felt. Shuddering from the darkness... This abyss of his house... Shuddering from the coldness that he felt... The coldness of death, but at the same time, the brisk chill of life... Khrona lay flat in his own pool of insanity and fear.

In another part of Khrona's house, there stood Misery on a wall. She, of course, heard the screams of Khrona, yet she did nothing to help him... Mostly because it was almost a normal thing for him to scream, though his scream was a bit... Off this time around. She paid it no mind.

Misery: "Gaaaah... What's this Khrona is doing? I can't be trapped here for a long period of time. I need BLOODSHED! I need DESTRUCTION! I need to satisfying CONDEMNATION and INSANITY of my SOUL to ELIMINATE ALL WHO STAND IN MY WAY!"

Misery fell silent. It was true that she was malicious and malevolent, but... Not to this extent. She was panting a bit hard, smiling in a fashion that revealed most of her teeth in a wide and insane smile. She ran her fingers through her hair "Aaaah, shit... What the hell is going on with me? I feel so... Violent... And I'm not even sure why... Like I have to spill the blood and eat the flesh of all who oppose me..."

Just then, thousands of glowing, vertical eyes appeared everywhere around her, with a small bit of what looked like electricity coming from them, but it was actually insanity. Misery stared at all of them, her arms changing into their sword and scythe forms. "Oho... Someone's here... And I don't plan on letting them get away..."

Eyes: "Really? If someone is here, would you care to elaborate on who?"

Misery frowned. "Shut up, smartass! Zero Sanity!" She slashed the air, releasing a large wave of her Insanity Soul to shatter these eyes. The eyes in the area closed, disappearing completely and having the attack miss. Then they opened back up, larger than before.

Eyes: "You have no clue what we are... We are insanity. Insanity does not effect insanity. Insanity only makes us grow. Attack us however much you wish, but we will not disappear, for we are just the infected insanity that resides within yourself. Hehehe... Fun, isn't it?"

Misery snarled, her eyes narrowing. "SHUT UP!" She tried to slash at them even more, this time with Condemnation Soul so that she could either rip out the souls of these things or kill them instantly with the instant death of her weapon.

The eyes closed once again, then opened when she was done, bigger than before "You don't get it... You cannot destroy us. We are the Falshin. We are part of you now. Your insanity is within us. We are... Insane. Together."

Misery shrieked out a cry of bloodlust and war. She continued to slash at them. This time, the eyes did not close, though they still continued to grow. And grow. And grow.

Eyes: "More insanity... More insanity... The more rage you have, the more insane you become... You'll become like him soon enough... Soon enough..."
The Eyes disappear.

Misery was starting to freak out. Everywhere, she saw nothing but eyes... And soon she began to see mouths... She tried to slash at them, but nothing worked. She continued her slashing assault, but again, nothing worked on them. Her movements became sloppy and destructive, also indiscriminate of what was around her. The eyes had long disappeared, though Misery still saw them... She had to keep slashing or else they would get her and destroy her... And she had to get off her bloodlust and war filled urges... Though eventually she came to a conclusion. They were inside of her. If she were to open herself up, she could get them quickly... Yes... Open herself up... She took her sword blade and stuck it straight into her chest, slashing down ward slowly to make a type of large incision going from the tip of her neck down to her vagina. From the hanging flesh shot out her scythe blades, which curled around her intestines and organs and muscle and tore them out, ripping each of them to millions of pieces. She shoved her sword into her bones, shattering them in their entirety "Where is the soul..? Where is the soul..? Where is the SOUL...?" She shoved her sword into the place of what used to be her ribcage and shoved it straight up her neck and into her skull, the sword coming up from the top of her head. She pulled it through her front, shredding her face and neck into nothingness as she did so, and her body fell down... Dead... "The soul... I can't find the soul... My soul... Its soul... It's inside of me... But where?" Everything that had just happened... A hallucination. Misery did indeed fall to the ground, and she lay flat on her back, her eyes darting about crazily, both of them looking in the opposite direction as the other at all times. "WHERE IS THE SOUL!? WHERE DID MY SOUL GO!?!? WHERE IS IT!? MY SOUL!!! I WANT IT BACK! GIVE IT TO ME!!!! I WANT MY SOUL BACK, FALSHIN! GIVE ME MY SOUUUUUUUULLLLLL!! AAAAAUUUUAAAAAAAAGH!!!" She then fell to silence, giggling a bit to herself. "It's already gone... I'm already lost... Heehee..."

In another part of Khrona's pit, in a corner that was, believe it or not, darker than the rest of the pit sat Despair, staring out into the abyss with a depressingly cute smile on her face. She heard the screams of Khrona and Misery, but after all, living with those two, screams such as those sounded normal to her. She didn't seem to do much, or want to do much, for that matter. She just sat and closed her eyes... Eventually, a ring of vertical eyes opened up around her, and she opened her woeful eyes slowly, gazing at the few in front of her. "Oh, why hello there... I am dreadfully happy to see you here!"

Eyes: "Yes.. My presence here is your doom..."

Despair: "Lovely. Oh, but where are my manners...? I am Despair A La Discord, weary to meet you, ... Um..."

Eyes: "Insanity. Call me... Insanity."

Despair: "Ah, Insanity... I know of that well... Mostly from my colleagues. So, Insanity... How are you?"

Eyes: "I am quite fine, thanks... But I'll be better if I can feast on your soul..."

Despair: "Mournfully sorry, but I cannot allow this to happen... My soul is full of Rejection and Despair... On literal terms, no one has the ability to eat it."

Eyes: "I'll make a way... I will control your mind and devour it from the inside."

Despair: "Is that a fact? I am quite devastated that I cannot participate more in this..."

Eyes: "... You participate enough by letting me... Feast on your soul..."

Despair paused "Wait, I just realized, you're hungry, aren't you? Would you care for some tea and some rice balls? I must warn you, the rice balls are filled with blood, so if you don't like blood, I can make something else..."

Eyes: "No, that's quite alright... Seriously though, what is it with you, lady? Why aren't you being corrupted?"

Despair: "I wouldn't have the slightest idea. Did you try Khrona? Or Misery? Maybe they'll play along!"

Eyes: "... Maybe it was a mistake to come to you... I mean, really..."

Despair: "Hm... Are you tired of my talking? Perhaps I'll stop, then..."

The Eyes did not hear Despair, for now they are speaking to themselves. "Ugh... stupid little... Always gotta... Marf, marf marf."

Despair was silent.

Eyes: "I can't do anything with you... Oh, your soul... I see now... It is filled with Rejection, so I cannot enter unless you put it down..."

Despair was silent.

Eyes: "Was it... Something I did or said?"

Despair was silent.

Eyes: "... Are you still down to earth?"

Despair was silent.

Eyes: "Or perhaps the insanity is taking place..."

Despair was silent.

The eyes were silent.

Despair was silent.

The eyes were silent.

Despair was silent.

The eyes were silent.

Despair was silent.

Eyes: "... Okay, why aren't you talking? It's creepy."

Despair: "Oh, I am most dreadfully sorry... I thought you didn't like my voice bothering you, so I made myself silent. Again, I apologize..."

Eyes: "Girl... You are... Gah... I see how it is... You shall become one with the Falshin... One with me... Soon enough..."

Despair: "Oh, so you're Falshin? I've heard so much about you... What a woeful honor it is..."

Eyes: "Gah... You just make me want to leave you... Why did I even come here in the first place... No, wait, I see... Your soul... That of Rejection... You were meant only to reject anything and everything around you, including insanity. No wonder it's not working... Hahaha, to live a life being rejected by all things... Must be a painful burden, hm? No wonder your soul of Despair is so strong... Filled with pain, suffering and solitude... No one can like you. Not with that rejection. You put everyone down into a pit of hopeless despair. This is why only Khrona and Misery are right for you, for they do this to everyone around them, as well... Hopeless. You're hopeless..."

Despair froze. Her eyes shrunk as she remembered the thoughts of how everyone cursed her and hated her because she brought nothing but sadness to the ones she cared for most. Her Rejection soul had now become weak, filling with Despair...

Eyes: "Ah, good... The rejection is weak, and insanity may enter... Insanity will provide you with what you need... Falshin will not reject you... Or your two friends. I will make you one with me so you will have someone who won't reject you... Forever. Don't you want to be accepted? I accept you... Now you must accept insanity..."

Despair: "Yes... Falshin... Falshin wants me... Insanity, you know my pain... You can help me... Right?"

Eyes: "Yes... I can help you. Insanity will fill you completely and you will not be alone... Rejected... In despair... Any longer..."

All of the eyes close slowly, leaving Despair to herself.

Despair gives a weak, yet still depressing smile, her eyes lost and filled also with a melancholy insanity. Her fingers changed into razors "This pain... This pain... Only pain can cleanse me of pain..." With her index finger lined with a razor, she rolled up the sleeve to the opposite arm and made a tiny cut "Pain... Sorrow... Suffering... Misery... Despair..." As she continued to cut, she moved further and further up her arm and she became more violent with her cuts. She rolled up the sleeve to the other arm and proceeded with the same thing, violently slashing at her arm with her razor fingers. Next she raised her fingers to her forehead, gripping it tightly as to make wounds all over her face, most noticeable in the cheek area. She giggled a bit to herself, then began to carve three large vertical eyes into her forehead, the blood streaming down looking like tears. From this, she felt she needed to go farther... She took off her cloak-dress, completely naked now, and began to swiftly and maliciously slash at her entire body, making several wounds and cuts all over herself. On her stomach, she carved again three vertical eyes spread horizontally across -- the eyes of insanity -- the eyes of the Falshin. On the back of her hands, she carved the same three eyes as on her forehead and her stomach, getting both hands. She finally fell to her knees, staring blankly at the darkness, blood trickling all down her body and suddenly, she began to shed tears. Her body did not move, yet she shed tears. Her tears were black. They streamed down her face, mixing with her blood, and her cloak finally took it upon itself to cloth her once again. If she were to lose too much blood, the cloak would take her to Khrona to get healed. Despair sat there, motionless, bleeding and crying black tears where no one could see her.

Eventually, all three of them congregated somewhere in this place. They all walked in a disorderly function, something mixed like a drunkard and a drug addict... And a cripple... and a zombie at the same time. Let's just call it the walk of insanity. They all met with each other... Khrona began to scream. Misery began to laugh. Despair was silent. They all looked at each other and then they all looked down a certain pathway. "Falshin Insanity..." they said in unison, "... This way..." A huge eye opened up in that certain path and started to float in the direction they needed to go. They followed. The eye spoke to them, "I will take you to Falshin through this network of underground pits... Falshin should be directly under one of them." The three of them followed the eye without a doubt for it, Khrona's head twitching, Misery's eyes twitching and Despair virtually motionless, floating by means of her cloak. The eye soon came to a stop. "He is here. The Falshin is above this pit... He will take you down the path of insanity.. And freedom." Khrona mumbled under his breath, "... Insanity..." Misery mumbled, as well, "... Freedom..." Despair was still silent. Khrona took hold of both of them and took one great flap, which would send him straight to the top of this incredibly and unnaturally deep pit... Leading him to the Falshin's Dwelling.

Khrona, Misery and Despair burst through the ground, landing gracefully in front of the Falshin. Khrona puts the two down and stares at Falshin intensely and insanely "Insanity... Khrona is... Here..."

Falshin stares at the three and smiles. "Ah... You three... You've been infected deep with my insanity..." He looks to Khrona. "You... The one who is most like me, both of your souls are Fear and Insanity, the same as me... You are very similar to me. No wonder it was your soul that revived me from my slumber." Falshin walks toward all three of them. "The four of us... We're all the same... No one else is like us... Which is why we must stick together... The rest of them... They are scary... What we need are their souls. If we harvest their souls, we won't be scared of them any longer... What do you say to this?" Falshin stared at all three of them at the same time with his three eyes.

Khrona nodded slowly. "Yes... Insanity... We are alike... You are right..." Khrona stepped forward. Misery stared at Falshin smiling. "Yes... Harvest their souls... And it will be over..." Despair did not look up. Instead, she floated towards Falshin and wrapped her arms around his neck, her eyes darting about insanely. They were all willing to be with the the Falshin.

Falshin smiled. "Well. How about we go out and do some business, hm? Just the four of us... But who will be our target...? Perhaps the one infected with the black dragon blood... Your brother's girlfriend, was it? Or perhaps we should eliminate the largest threats to us... Your brother? The Lone Wolf? The Sky King? Maruze? Any of them being taken care of would do us serious good... Oh, hell. Why not destroy the entire village? Heheh heh... We have the manpower... We have the insanity... No, something big like that could be for the grand finale... Let's just go out and see what we can find..." Falshin began to float. "Shall we depart, Khrona, Misery and Despair?"

Khrona nodded. "Yes... Let's go..." Khrona grabbed Misery and Despair and put them on his back, his gigantic dragon wings opening up, and Khrona took flight alongside Falshin off to... Somewhere.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 3:34 am

Third Shadow; A Soul Weapon Battle

The trio, now completely consumed by the Insanity and being controlled by the one who created it, were puppets to his will. As they were flying off, Despair was sent to inspect something down below whilst Falshin, Misery and Khrona went off to handle unknown business elsewhere, where she would rejoin them later...

Despair floats into the scene randomly, just enjoying the scenery. "This world is ever so depressing... It soothes me so... I love it... If only Khrona and Misery were here..." She was kind of itching for a battle, yet her two partners were not there... No matter. She can fend for herself.

Khrona's brother's girlfriend's bodyguard appeared, walking solemnly into the sight of Despair. It had been far too long since his mistress had called upon him in a fight, and now with all that power built up, he was ready to fight and hopefully win.

He glanced up at the Soul Weapon across the flat, open terrain and a grin spread across his face. 'Finally, a worthy opponent,' he thought. Unlike most males, he didn't undermine how powerful one of the other gender could be. Serving the BirdWoman's family for as long as he has had taught him that.
He altered his course, turning to walk towards the female.

"Greetings, dear lady. Do you wish to fight?" he inquired politely. Spending so much time with what was considered royalty had morphed him to the ways of the court; always speaking with politeness in his tone, and an expert at the word games that royalty seemed to enjoy.

Blades extended from the palm of Despair's hands, forming a sort of fan almost. She moved her hand in a fashion that made her look like she was hiding her face behind the blade fan. "Oh, sir? You wish to battle this ol' Soul Angel here...? I can do nothing but woefully accept such a dreadful offer..." She stood to her feet, the blades on her palm changing so that they lined her fingers almost like claws. "Oh, how horrifically impolite of me... I am Despair. And you are...?"

With a swift bow, though knowing her intent now and keeping his eyes open for any sudden move, the bodyguard then said, "I am the royal bodyguard, and would be honored to battle such a worthy foe." He straightened, then the lower half of his right forearm became the blade of a Katana measuring about 35.79 inches.

Despair batted her hopeless eyes a few times. "It would be horridly improper if I did not get into a battle ready state..." Blades appeared out of her shoulders, on the lining of her dress, and on her forearms -- in addition to her fingers, lining them like claws. Holes then opened up on her palms, on her shoulders under the shoulder blades, across her chest, and all the way down her back. She took a stance, her dress flaring up just a bit. "A sword...? How quaint for a straight razor..."

He smiled. "Yes, a sword." The bodyguard also took up a ready position, his blade held at the ready. He spoke no more, concentrated on battle.

Despair had a small smile. "Well... Let's begin, shall we~?" She swiftly wrapped herself in her dress and disappeared, reappearing about ten feet away from the bodyguard. Her dress elongated itself to reach that length and she swirled, having the bladed hems try to slash at him. She then held her hands up to her face, the blades on her glowing...

The bodyguard had not just stood there like an utter fool. He had moved as well. Back he sprang, sword still held at the ready. He watched Despair's every move, listened to the sound of her dress billowing out to where he had stood just a mere moment ago, and felt where she stood from the vibrations in the ground. Sure, he would not create extra blades about himself as Despair had, but there was no doubt that he had been in either more battles, or had been around much longer.
He watched as the blades glowed, curious and wary as to what they could do.

Despair's dress began to flip and flop about in an odd fashion, now, a strange sight to behold indeed. Without warning, she stabbed her dress blades into the ground and charged half of them with her Rejection Soul and the other half with her Despair Soul. "Path Of Rejection..." The Rejection Soul extended from around Despair on the ground, which made anything and everything over it forced either upward or backward away from Despair. This covered just about a fifteen foot radius around her. Now, to utilize this in a good way, she shot missiles endlessly from her chest at the bodyguard, and the instant they got into the Path Of Rejection, they flew upward diagonally. Soon they came back down, falling on the bodyguard like rain.

He was pushed backwards, but stayed on his feet. The missiles that flew toward him were each studied carefully, though his complete study took only a second. Not taking the chance of blocking, he dispersed himself to the wind, then invisibly came up behind Despair. Catching an opening from the billowing fabric, the bodyguard thrusted his blade toward the exposed skin at her neck, hopefully leaving but a small cut along the muscle, and not the vein. He did not want to kill her.
Not waiting to see if the blade succeeded, he once more used the same trick to move away from Despair, behind her at about twenty feet away.

A razor blade swiftly jutted out of the back of Despair's neck, blocking the sword. Despair spins around swiftly and in the blink of an eye fires a light speed laser made out of her Despair Soul from her eyes. The Glare Of Woe. Despair then shot more missiles out of her body, these being charged with her Rejection Soul. When they exploded, they would instantly generate Rejection into or onto whatever they exploded over. None of these missiles were aimed at the bodyguard, however... Most were aimed at the ground and sky. When they exploded, there were large blotches on the ground glowing with soul energies, as well as in the sky. Hopefully this would hinder the bodyguard's ability to get close.

The bodyguard, twenty feet away, watched carefully as the missiles exploded. Clever, very clever. The soul energy would cost him just a fraction of time to get around, but it might be enough for her to counter attack. "Hmm..." He spun, casting a blast of concentrated air on the blade, then hurling it at Despair. Just testing, of course.

Despair waved her hand, instantaneously creating a wall of Rejection in front of her. The air blade flew away from her, down at a patch of another Rejection, then up into some sky Rejection, then back down diagonally at some more Rejection nearer to the bodyguard, then at some Rejection that faced him, and then finally back at the bodyguard himself, only from behind him. It was like super fast air blade pinball.

The bodyguard created a sphere around himself and absorbed the blade of air into his almost shield. 'This could be a problem,' he thought, referring to the Rejection. This time, he settled into a defensive position, awaiting Despair's next attack. At the same time, an unseen air current was forming in front of the bodyguard. It was compacted so tightly that you wouldn't feel it was there until you stepped into and were carried away. At the end of this current, violent winds raged; enough to tear one apart if they weren't careful.

Despair dashed at the bodyguard, her cloak flowing gracefully behind her, but once she got in range, she made a dazzling and depressing quickspin, which allowed her flowing, bladed dress to slash at the bodyguard while she was at a farther range back. The currents would most likely not effect her dress-cloak, since it had the inability to rip or tear, so the blades would hopefully pull through. If not, she got a certain gleam in her soulless eyes...

Compressed as the currents were, Despair was swept away before she got a chance to use her bladed attack. At super fast speeds, she was swept away. Within a second, she would be tossed into the currents that would slice her to bits.

Despair sighed. "What a depressing predicament... It can be fixed with... some Rejection... Dark Force?" Despair was coated in Rejection and when the slicing winds came in contact with her, they were stopped then forced downward at the bodyguard at twice the speed and power. Despair floated downward elegantly. "Now... Let's try this again... Glare of Woe." She stared down at the bodyguard, focusing her soul into her eyes and shot a lightspeed beam from her eyes, which could penetrate any defenses.

After taking control of the wind that he couldn't dodge, and stepping neatly around the waves of wind that he could, Mamoru focused his attention on those last words that Despair uttered... Glare of Woe... It sounded familiar. The bodyguard saw a flash of light in the eyes of Despair and knew that if he didn't act, he would be hit by this. 'Hmm, what to do...' While he was thinking, the wind swept up and pushed him from the path of the Glare and it shot past, narrowly missing the bodyguard by less then a centimeter! He quickly rolled off to the side, and stood, but stayed in a half crouch.

Later on, after Despair and the bodyguard bonded and grew in respect toward each other for such an elegant and graceful engagement, Despair made her way back to the Pit of Havoc to regroup with her partners, having thoroughly enjoyed herself. She was in a good mood. However, soon after her arrival, an unsuspected visitor stood at the top of their humble Pit...

The Sky King walked by a weird pit, fairly nonchalant, and peered over into it. It seems to be endless, but he could sense something both strong and familiar from it. With a shrug, he jumped in, falling headfirst into the darkness.

As the Sky King falls, it becomes pitch black, making it seem like he is falling into a void of nothingness for eternity. Khrona's powerful Insanity soul was strongest here... Hell, it repelled all sanity whatsoever... It could have side-effects on the brain of whomever was coming down. The Sky King fell deeper and many different eyes appeared, glowing. His falling was forcefully stopped. The eyes ripped apart his skin and tore out his bones, turning them into a fine dust, then proceeded in coating themselves in his muscles and tissues... But this was all a hallucination in the end that the Sky King had been forced to see, and his body was fine. He had never stopped falling. Eyes had never appeared.

He fell, noticing that he had felt no pain through the ordeal and stayed fairly calm, shirking it off as no more than just another genjutsu. He stayed calm and kept falling, yet standing, and awaited the end.

The Sky King continued to fall, only now he had fallen into a pit of light... And it seemed that he was falling upwards now. In this land of light, there was a place of peace and serenity; of happiness and joy. Children began to dance around the Sky King and offer him their toys... But an overwhelming darkness spread back over the area as three large, glowing eyes opened up in the 'sky.' The children began to shake violently, their eyes and mouths bleeding uncontrollably. A large tendril from what seemed to be out of nowhere plucked them from the ground, shaking them so hard that their organs forced themselves out of the bodies of the children. The land of light and happiness quickly burst into flames -- black flames -- as large wings spawned over the area... And it shattered. Another hallucination, though the wings did not dissipate. They were Khrona's. The horrid blackness filled the area once again, making it impossible to see by normal means. Khrona's wings had been merged with his giant door, coming out of the other side. Large, glowing eyes appeared on the door, illuminating the area with a peculiar energy, and Khrona spoke softly, his voice carrying throughout the area ominously, though he whispered ever so lowly, "What is it you need...?"

The Sky King stood before the door, unfazed by the visions of horror, subjected to much worse at a different time... "Nothing really. Just wanted to chat with another leader for a moment. And I felt a familiar strength so I decided to drop in. You got a sec?"

Khrona's eyes and his eyes only seemed to glow in the darker than black darkness that was the inside of the Pit. "..." He was silent. Complete, utter silence... "... Yes... Go ahead."

"Wow. Didn't think it was gonna be this base... Well, how you doing?" The Sky King leaned on the wall of the pit slightly, kinda looking around at the darkness or whatever he was seeing it as. "I mean, that fight was the shit. You doing ok?"

Khrona stood up. "I'm... It's... I enjoyed that fight..." Khrona's arm extended further into the darker than black darkness behind him. A few seconds later, a bright light shone, then went away, and Khrona's arm retracted. He had some type of sandwich-like substance... And a Misery and Despair in his grasp. "Hungry..." He started to eat this bread placed on some type of meat with some type of cheese with some type of condiment object whilst Misery and Despair squinted at the Sky King's area.

Misery complained, " Maaaaan, it's so bright out here... My eyes can't adjust to this that fast." Truthfully, they were all still surrounded by blackness, just a slightly less black darkness than in the deeper parts. " What'd you wake me for, Khrona?"

Khrona muffled through this layered food item in his mouth, "Mwe haff a vistr...mrfmrfmrfmrf."

Despair stared at the Sky King. "Oh, the one from before... Woefully delighted to have you here, sir."

Misery rubbed her eyes. "Yeah, yeah... What she said... I think."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:58 am

Fourth Shadow; A Student's Exam

Once done with the casual chat with the Sky King and with some rest, it was time for Khrona to get back to his duties as leader; testing others and their abilities to see how proficient they were and helping to assign them in their proper place in the world based on such -- or to help them become stronger. Many of them frequented the Battleground in their spare time to fight and train, or to be examined on how far they'd grown to see if they were ready to take on a higher position in the community. In this instance, Khrona was to give an examination to an admirable member of the village...

A scholar ninja took a usual stand, leaning her head onto her giant fan that was apparently jammed into the ground to hold it up straight. "I wonder... Who will rank me? I grow tired of this waiting game..." As the scholar ninja said this in her impatient tone, she let one of her arms dangle, obviously her sleeve's were too big for her arms. Yet despite this flaw, there's always a brighter side. Some origami shapes flew from these sleeve's floating around Delilah, rather slowly, than a quick pace they're usually in.

Khrona swooped down on his large wings. "Hiii... I'm your proctor..."

"Um... Hello? I am a student ninja, and since I'm a lady, I'll take the honor of going first... Unless you are a woman also...?" She picked the giant fan from the ground as it instantly opened, the design similar to a famous ninja's fan. Swinging the fan into the air, it releases a wave of gusty air slashes as and tossing dragon shaped origami through the air, scattered, some drifting towards Khrona.

Khrona was a bit shocked to see such enthusiasm. "Um, I think I'm going to leave this one to you, Despair..."

Despair nodded. "Ah, what a horrifically splendid idea..." Despair twirled, flaring up her cloak-dress. It extended a great length and grasped all of the origami, sending it to an alternate dimension, since that is what the underside of her dress basically was. Khrona and Misery sat on the sidelines, eating popcorn from what seemed to come out of nowhere. Despair got herself ready by making razor blades line her dress, pop out of her shoulders, forearms, fingers and waist, then holes opened up on her body starting with the palms of her hands, then her shoulders under the shoulder blades, across her chest, down her back and down her front. Since she was a soul weapon, she could make her weapon parts appear anywhere on her body, and she was half straight razor half explosive. She kindly awaited her beginner to make another move, holding her hand up to her face so that a fan of razor blades appeared to hide her mouth. It was for appearance mostly, because razor blade fans look cool.

"What?" The scholar ninja again slashed the air with her fan, yet instead of the basic air attack to scatter her origami, this attack just created a highly condensed, unstable wind orb; as it shakes, it releases a high powered cyclone towards Despair. The student then tossed her fan into the air as she leapt onto the top, flying airborne, sending origami that would explode on contact with anything on the ground or solid.

Despair peered from behind her fan of razors, targeting the origami. With a quick slash to the air, the origami exploded from afar. It was impossible to figure out how Despair made them explode, or even cut them from such distance, but such was one of her powers. As for the cyclone, Despair floated upward towards it and slashed her razor fingers again, creating her Rejection Soul around it, making it basically unable to harm anything. No wind could get in or out of her Rejection soul no matter what, making the cyclone nullified. The Rejection dissipated and Despair stared at the scholar on her fan...

"Argh..." How could the scholar ninja fight something that just devours her attacks or makes them absolutely... Dead? The student, after giving some little thought, she again released another barrage of origami down into the ground. The origami that hit the ground started to release a jet of water, filling the ground and soaking it. Thinking her plan might work, she then spins her fan while on it in a complete circle, spinning faster, releasing a giant wind sphere to hopefully cover around both herself and Despair. Some of the wind flying down picks the water up, slashing it at Despair as some surviving origami got caught in the mix, releasing a quick jet of water before the slashes filled with water reach Despair.

Just when things were getting good and Khrona was enjoying this rather good and creative new member, he felt the presence of yet another unfamiliar being. These people were popping up all over the place recently, and he wasn't quite sure why... But this one seemed to be on par with the power of some of the stronger people he'd encountered in the Nightmare and the Rising. In order to keep the scholar ninja's safety as a priority, her exam was ended prematurely and she was sent somewhere safe whilst Khrona went off to inspect just who this could be...

An unknown person stood in the shadows of a dark, gloomy forest... She chuckled and sipped a red liquid from a cup, wondering when and if anyone would pass through... She could use a refill...

Khrona flies in on his immense wings, flapping them softly to release and incredibly large and powerful wind that almost uprooted the trees closest to him. He finally lands, Misery and Despair hopping off of his back. He looks to his side at Misery and says softly. "Hi..."

The unknown being glanced at the new arrivals; a boy and two girls... Her opponents? How thrilling. She gave a slight smile. "Why, hello. Who might you be?" she said, speaking to the three of them.

Khrona did not crack a smile, or even look at her. "Khrona..."

Misery gave a stare of contempt. "I'm Misery. Want me to show you why...?"

Despair sighed and opened her woeful eyes, sitting down. Her graceful omnipotent cloak-dress seemed to make her look as if she had no lower torso when she sat "Please excuse my wonderfully woeful friends... Khrona is a bit anti-social and Misery is a bully at times... I am Despair, a weapon of Khrona's, as is Misery. You are...?"

The shady newcomer watched the three intently. "Don't worry, It bothers me not..." She watched Misery with amusement in her eyes. "Ah, you remind me of myself when I didn't have stacks of paperwork heaving my load..." she said, stifling a chuckle. "Despair, Misery, Khrona... What cheerful names...." she said without a hint of sarcasm. Her eyes widened a tiny bit. "Despair, did you say you where his... Weapon?" she said, blinking. 'Living weapons? How marvelous!' "You will honor me with a fight, will you not?"

Khrona's insane eyes locked onto the shadowy newcomer. "A battle... With the leader of this village...? You must be strong... I hope this is fun..."

Despair sighs. "What might your name be, and where do you come from?" she said before transforming into what seemed to be a normal straight razor in Khrona's hand.

Misery scowled. "This had better be fun... Hope you're not a weakling." She changed into a swordscythe in Khrona's other hand; sword on one end and a scythe on the other end. Khrona held the Sword side of his weapon pointed at the newcomer.

The shadowy woman shook her head. "Ah, forgive me". Her black eyes darkened as she stared at Khrona, grinning wickedly. "I am the leader of the Bloodshed village. Pleased to meet you, Khrona...." she said, staring in wonder as the people became weapons. "Hmm...Interesting..." She pricked her thumb, and held it out towards Khrona. A line of razor sharp solid blood streaked towards Khrona at a high speed, the beginning of the line re-shaping itself in the form of a dragon head, baring it's fangs as it got closer.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Fifth Shadow; Reality's Insanity, Killer of Kings and Destroyer of Worlds

These new people with powers that were able to engage with Khrona's was definitely getting to him, driving him further into madness. Each of these people were leaders of other villages that he knew existed, yet was unclear of to the extent of how much. They were powerful and worthy adversaries and this worried Khrona after the encounter with the last one from the Bloodshed. Even though he was worried about her, he definitely liked her. She seemed cool. But that alone could not stop his Insanity from overwhelming him again, and with it... The Falshin. In no time flat, Khrona was out and about doing the business of the Insanity, scarcely aware that he was even in the midst. His target was souls, as he found out that they had a lot of power and influence, and was going to consume a great deal of them all at once with his overwhelming power...

Khrona enters the Graveyard with Misery and Despair present behind him. "Aaaaah... So many souls... so many for the Falshin... He will be pleased... And I will be appeased..." One eye looked to Misery on the left of him and the other to Despair on the right of him. "Shall we... Begin?" They nodded, Misery's hair covering her face completely, her piercing, insane eyes and her wicked smile the only things able to be seen and Despair silent, seeming to be soulless, and with heavy cuts all over herself. Khrona's eyes finally locked onto the graveyard as Misery changed into a scythe. "Sooooul... RIPPER!!" Khrona slashed Misery's blade, and clean across the graveyard, an explosion of souls shot straight upward into the sky. Despair grabbed them with her Rejection soul.There were about five hundred souls in total... Half for Falshin, half for Khrona. Would no one stop this madman? The more souls Falshin had... The more powerful he and his insanity become.

Khrona began to fly off, seeing as there was no more business to be done here and no one to stop him. He flew off to the next portal, in which he would retrieve more souls...

Khrona flew through a new portal now, this time hunting down the Abominable Snowman... Who ironically, was right in front of him today. The Abominable Snowman was incredibly large with a powerful soul. It roared at Khrona, though Khrona did not seem to be fazed. "Ehe... heheheheee... Glare Of Woe..." A beam shot out of Khrona's eyes made of Despair's Despair soul and pierced the Abominable Snowman straight through the head. It fell, dispersing into a soul that was worth about fifty souls alone. The beam, however, did not stop there... It shot straight down at the ground and Khrona caused it to... Explode. Explode with Despair's Despair soul, which basically erased a large portion of Khrona's area, clean off of the map. From this destruction, one hundred more souls floated upward. Khrona gathered them, then Khrona put the souls in his Rejection Bag, now giving him a count of six hundred fifty souls.

Khrona looked at his collection of souls. "More... More... Need... One thousand... For the Falshin... HAHAHA... Heh... Khrona will work for the Insanity... So Falshin can provide... HAHA... He can... Heeeh..." Khrona swooped off to the next portal.

Khrona now came into the Mega Generator portal... He sensed a lot of energy being made here... A lot of energy that could be wiped out in an instant by him. Khrona surveyed the area, eyes moving about erratically. "Ah... Good... A closed space... That makes this a lot easier..." Khrona stood next to a wall and merged his wings into them. The entire building became black... No, in fact, the entire building became Khrona's wings. "Now, ABSORPTION!" Khrona flapped his wings, and the entire building tore apart. His wings were now very disfigured and overly large. They took the shape of the broken walls of the building, since he had merged with it. He began to absorb all of the electricity flowing from the generator... But since it was a generator, it generated electricity naturally. Khrona could absorb almost endlessly. He was attempting to do something... Something horrible...

Khrona continued to absorb electricity... Energy... POWER... He could power a few continents for a month nonstop with how much energy he had absorbed. His head twitched... A lot. His body shook uncontrollably. "AND NOW! IT'S TIME!... Release..." Many enemies suddenly appeared to try to devour Khrona's energy. This is why they stayed near the Mega Generator. They were parasites, only bent on devouring the energy from other substances, and since the generator never went dry, it was the best place... Though parasites always get full. Khrona had enough energy to fill two hundred parasites... In fact, Khrona expelled the energy from all around him, creating an explosion with the magnitude of a few atomic bombs... Which can only be described as 'GODDAMN!!!' All of these parasites instantly disintegrated, leaving no trace of anything... Except for their souls. Two hundred of them, to be exact. The generator seemed to be unscathed from all of this... Not a clue why, just some type of... Super... Force field... Shield... Thing. Khrona stared at all of the souls. "Yeah... This makes... Um... Eight hundred fifty? One hundred fifty more to go..." The bag of Rejection sucked in all of the souls, indeed totaling Khrona's count to eight hundred fifty souls. Seriously, if anyone wanted to just jump him for souls, there were enough to make like... Eight Soul Angels!

Khrona now appeared at a cave. The cave seemed to go on for infinity... And infinity more. Time to fix that by sucking out all of the souls. This would be easy. Khrona expands his wings to a greater length than before... And since Khrona can extend them to any length from his DNA abilities, he could make them extremely large. To the opening of the cave, which was also... Extremely large, Khrona pulled his wings back hard, creating a resulting air vacuum that sucked ALL of the air from every crevice from this seemingly never ending cave, as well as all of the monsters that weren't tied down. Just a few of them, a good fifty. The others were probably crushed and Khrona didn't feel like getting them out. The cave utterly collapsed. Its incredible largeness and majesty, destroyed in a second, from the flap of the wings. The monsters that came out did not look happy, however... "Hehehe... Fun... Nice... Souls..."

Khrona raised Despair, already in weapon form. "Now... Explode..." One slash was all it took, and instantly all fifty enemies were sliced in half... And they exploded. From a distance. All of the souls rained down straight into Khrona's Rejection Bag "Yaaaa... Nine hundred souls... Only one hundred more for the Falshin... And then... Power... He'll have the power to protect me..."

Khrona arrived at his final destination... To achieve these final one hundred souls to make one thousand for the Falshin. 'Heh heh...' Khrona stares into the water, seeing his reflection... It irks him. His eyes begin to twitch and he shudders uncontrollably. "What is that... That revolting creature staring back at me...? It's hideous... Horrible... Evil... Insane..." Khrona's eyes widen, rolling to the back of his head before coming back up from below, staring back down at it. "... Oh, I know who it is..." He snickers a bit, then his smile fades and a tear falls from his eyes... a black tear... "It's me..." Khrona begins to scream "THAT HORRIBLE BEING! THAT BEING IN THE WATER! WHAT I SEE IS ME! I AM A MONSTER! GUUUAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Khrona raises Misery, already in weapon form and surging with an insane amount of his soul energy. "ZERO SANITY!!!" He makes a slash dead center in the middle of the water and it shoots all the way through to the horizon, parting the water at the middle... And then exploding with a horrible screeching noise. The Insanity soul wavelength shoots straight up from the parted waters, wavering about in an unstable manner. For a moment, the entire sea was dry... Just for a moment... And suddenly, it was filled with water again. Souls plopped up from the water, more than one hundred, though Khrona only took those one hundred souls. They weren't for him, after all, just for Falshin...

Khrona double checked on his soul count "...One... Twenty... Fifty two... Eleven... Yellow... Pig... Triangle... Eight hundred eighty eight... Symmetry... Three.... One thousand! Good. Now, let's go... to Falshin..." He took flight, as if he did not just fuck the waters up. A large, insane storm began to brew over the ocean...

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Sixth Shadow; Bountiful Harvest

After collecting one thousand souls and thoroughly destroying -- as well as conquering -- several different alternate dimensions with merely an insane fit of destruction, Khrona returned to his master with all such souls that he collected from each of the other worlds he ravaged.

Khrona makes his grand entrance back into Falshin's... Dwelling. He opens his Rejection bag of souls "There we go... One thousand souls for Falshiiin...!"

Falshin looks at Khrona, then at all of the souls and he smiles. "Khrona... You have done well... Souls... Souls... So many for me. Hmhm... So delicious." He opened his mouth wide, wider than any normal being should be able to open its mouth and sucked them all in as if his mouth were a black hole. His three eyes began to twitch insanely and he started to laugh "Ooooh... So much POWER!!!"

Khrona laughs a bit, too... His power seemed to increase as the Falshin's did, for some reason... Perhaps because their souls were linked now? Perhaps because they shared the same blood? Perhaps because they're both insane? Maybe because Khrona's soul was a part of Falshin's, since it was used to revive him. Khrona stood there, awaiting Falsin's feast to be done.

As Falshin devoured the souls, he looked at Khrona. "... Hm... His soul is powerful... Very powerful... It looks delicious... But..." Falshin fell to his knees, staring at Khrona with fearful eyes. "I'm... Scared of him..."

Khrona was wondering what was wrong with Falshin by now. "... Falshin...? What is it, Falshin...?" Khrona took a step closer to him.

Falshin's eyes dilated and he shot a blast of energy right out at Khrona's feet, backing up at an insanely fast pace. His teeth chattered wildly, his eyes darting about the area crazily.

Khrona avoided the blast by flapping his wings to send him backwards, but now he was confused as to why Falshin attacked him... "... F... Falshin...? Attack... Khrona... Me? Why?... Falshin... He's gonna protect Khrona... I thought... I brought... Souls... Why would Falshin attack me...?" Khrona bent his body backwards, lost in thought... Insane thought.

From Falshin's mouth, he coughed up a drill halfway and pointed it at Khrona. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP DOING THINGS! I'LL DESTROY YOU! I MUST GET YOUR SOUL. YOUR SOUL... So you won't harm me..." Falshin fired a series of ball-like energy blasts instead of a beam from his mouth at Khrona.

Khrona spun around, wings lined with Rejection Energy so that when he spun, the energy balls would be reflected away from him. "Ah... I see now... You are the enemy... I was doing wrong all along... Misery, Despair... We may be still locked in this pit of insanity... But at least we know now who... THE REAL ENEMY IS... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! KYYYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Khrona drew Misery and swung her all about, releasing waves of Insanity Soul in every which direction. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" He drew Despair, in which he slashed and released missiles from where he was slashing at. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" He did not stop. He flapping his wings crazily, making heavy winds and random air vacuums all throughout the area.

Falshin was no match for such insanity... Not now, at least. Even with the one thousand soul power boost, it seems as though since he lacked abilities, unlike Khrona, he would be killed if he stayed here for a while. Falshin screamed "AAAAAAAH!!! I CAN'T STAY HERE! I MUST GOOOO!" He blasted a beam straight above him, creating a hole, then escaped there before Khrona's attacks could hit him. Again, Falshin had escaped unscathed... First from Khrona's brother, now from Khrona...

Khrona calmed down a bit, sighing... He was still deep within insanity, though he knew one thing now; Falshin was the enemy. Khrona flew out through the same hole that Falshin did...

Khrona flew back down into his pit, which was now unsealed since he was out of that solitary confinement state. Khrona came back with a lot more insanity, but also a lot more knowledge... Knowledge that the Falshin is a power hungry beast and that he is the enemy.

Misery and Despair jumped off of his back as he got down to the deepest, darker than dark part of his pit. "Falshin... Khrona... Are we the same? Could it be that I am turning into that...? The Falshin...? A new one..? Will I thirst for souls just as he has? Will I become scared of all that are around me...? No, wait, I already am..." Khrona encased himself in his wings, going now into Deep Thought.

Misery panted heavily, smiling. It did not look like she was in her right mind... In fact, she was looking just about as insane as Khrona. "Heh heh heh... I have all of this power and no one to use it on... How shitty..." She looked to Khrona and Despair. "Those two... I can always make scraps out of them... Hahaha... That should be interesting... To test their power..." A blade jutted out of her hand, it being one of the sword. "I wonder... I wonder what they'll do. What power will they show me?"

Despair sat there, completely silent. She stared deeply at nothing... Or perhaps blankly. Not much to see here... Except for tears rolling down her face... Black tears...

Inside of his wings, Khrona thought deeply on the matters at hand... His own insanity, the growing madness of the world, the Falshin's insanity... The Falshin himself, The village, his weapons... and Khrona himself as a whole. "Insane...? Yes. I am. The world does not make it much better... Falshin has spread his insanity throughout this village... Or, at least it is starting to spread throughout this village. It started with me... But we all know why. I'm not stable... I can't hold my very, very slim thread of sanity... Though my insanity surpasses that of Falshin's. I can tell. I saw it. He has a large soul indeed, a large and insane one, but mine surpasses his completely... That could be bad. What if I become a Falshin? What if I thirst for souls? I do not want to become that... Never have I wanted to become such a disgusting creature such as him... His cowardice surpasses mine, even if I am a cowardly person... Fear... Insanity... That's what makes up my body... My wretched, wretched body... My disgusting body that has been tested on so many years ago... Just the thoughts, they drive me insane... Insane... I must get revenge... Falshin wants to hurt me, too... But what can I do without sanity...? Nothing. Scream. No, it won't work, either..." Khrona fell into silence... "... But. I must protect this village. All who are in it. Me. I must protect me. I must protect my weapons. I cannot let those similar to that disgusting scientist run rampant... I. Must. Destroy. Falshin." Khrona's eyes were filled with conviction... And his soul seemed to glow with a bright light. Innocence. Khrona figured that this Innocence would not last long, nor would Khrona be able to summon it often, but it was what he needed to destroy Falshin. The Innocence wavelength. How compatible is that with Khrona while insane? Not very. Which is why... It seems as though his sanity has returned for this temporary amount of time. "I must protect my two weapons... And I must go it alone." Khrona expanded his wings. "But first, I must help my weapons... By getting them out of this insanity. With my temporary Innocence wavelength... I will cure them."

Misery looked at this newfound Khrona. "Eh? What's that? You standing up, huh...? You must think you can beat me, huh bastard? Well, think again! You won't get the best of Misery Des Gloomi!" She dashed at Khrona, sword out. She made a slash at him, sword glowing with Insanity Soul Energy and with a glowing hand, Khrona grasped it, and all of the insanity soul surrounding it shattered like glass and dissipated. Khrona stared Misery in the eyes... A stare of strength and conviction. He then punched her in the head lightly, sending his Innocence wavelength through her to clear her thoughts. "Now that you're clean... Let's get Despair up and running." Misery sat there, staring at this... Sexy new attitude that Khrona flaunted. He turned to Despair and lifted her head. "Despair... No matter who or what rejects you or hates you, Misery and I... Will always love you." Khrona gave Despair a quick kiss, then sharply stared at Misery "Isn't that right, Misery?" Misery straightened up, kinda confused a bit. "EH... Huh? OH. YEAH. We totally love you, Despair! We love having you around! Only you can even interact with us! What's it say that you can be in our little threesome we have here, huh? Must say you're a damn good person!" Khrona nodded, looking back to Despair. She was still crying, but her tears were clear "... Really? Oh, you two... make me so woefully happy..." She pulled Misery close with her dress and hugged them both "I love you two, too... Sigh... Isn't this just so grotesquely grand~?"

Khrona nodded. "Now, you two... I want you two to stay away for a while. I need to fight this battle alone, I'm sorry to say. You all feel free to do whatever you all want to do, just do not fight alongside me for a little while. Got it?" They both nodded at Khrona. "Good. I'll be off, now." In a blur of blackness and a sudden explosion of wind a few seconds afterward, Khrona was at the top of the pit.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 3:18 pm

Seventh Shadow; Brother...

The last events between Khrona, Misery and Despair were completely disturbing, yet amazing. Khrona was dumbstruck and confused, yet extremely aware of it all at the exact same time. It threw him into a state of abysmal unrest, of which he knew he had to go through alone. It just so happened that his half-brother was calling for another go round... First, the Awakening... Then, the Darkness... As is tradition...

Khrona sits in a chair, alone, awaiting his partner leader -- his own half-brother -- to come into the office. There was... Business to discuss.

Khrona's brother knocked on the door to Khrona's office. "Hey Khrona, let me in!"

Khrona looks at the door for a quick second and it opens on its own... Or what seems to be on its own. Khrona then stares at his brother with powerful eyes, and says with a strict voice, different than his normal, soft voice, "Come."

His brother walked into the room and makes his own seat from air in front of Khrona's desk and sat. He left his attendant at home knowing that this meeting was serious. "Khrona... what's up?"

Khrona stares at his brother with a face of utter seriousness... Strength... And sanity. "Brother. There are a few things I must talk to you about... One being the Falshin. Another being my temporary sanity. Another being the powers that have come unto me due to this sanity..." Khrona did not divert his gaze from his brother's eyes. As of right now, it should be literally impossible for his brother to look away... A side effect of Khrona's newfound power. Khrona did not... Or, would not, blink.

Khrona's brother looked back at Khrona with equal seriousness in his face. "I know about the Falshin... He's been laying low as of late. I want to know about this... Other being." He crossed his arms, looking straight at Khrona's eyes.

Khrona nodded. "Well... You also may have noticed my absence, right? During my absence, I went into complete and utter insanity, and I may have... Fucked up a few portals, retrieving one thousand souls for Falshin... In my insanity, I thought Falshin was my friend... Though that bullshit he pulled on me... Made me realize how I was much like him, and how I do not want to become him... Which led me to sanity."

Khrona's brother started coughing after hearing Khrona say he had gathered all those souls for Falshin."... Ummm, well it's good to see you're sane again. However, now that Falshin has all these souls, I wonder what he has planned..."

Khrona quirked a brow at his brother saying 'again'. "Haha... I never was sane, brother. Never was. This is a first, even for me... And I'm trying to master all of these new powers... It seems that since my mind is so focused now, I have exhibited a lot of psychic abilities... They're minor, but they are there all the same. It makes me wonder what other things lie within a sane state of mind... And what I've lost due to my sanity. I know I cannot be sane and-- My weapons. I bet I can't use them without my insanity. I haven't tried to use them yet, but without my insanity, our Souls will not be on the same wavelength... Shit... I might have to go without them for a little while..." Khrona tapped his finger on the desk...

Khrona's brother said, "I see... How are Misery and Despair? Are they going to be ok on their own? And what about you? You three have been together for a while. You sure you're just going to be able to leave them behind?"

Khrona stopped tapping his finger. "Well. Misery and Despair are fine... Now. It seems as though I have acquired this... Innocence energy. They fell into insanity just as I did, and I had to enforce my Innocence energy on them to bring them back to their wits. Other than that, they're fine. And I don't plan on leaving them behind... I just don't plan on using them. I don't think I can, either. Not while I'm sane. But my sanity will only be temporary, I know, and I have to teach someone this Innocence before it fades... That will be a difficult task within itself." Khrona sighs. "But, it's the only way to defeat Falshin, and I doubt that I can do it myself. Well, I can, but... He probably would not be destroyed for good unless hit by that Innocence."

Khrona's brother uncrossed his arms and leaned forward in his chair."So does this mean this student you're going to teach will be the only person who can beat Falshin?"

Khrona shook his head. "I have taken everything into consideration. No one here below Legendary can actually beat Falshin. Not alone, anyway. If someone has this power, they still cannot beat him... But they can kill him. Big difference, you see. All I need to do is teach someone competent enough to learn this complex energy, get a team of advanced ninja and technicians together and... Boom, Falshin's dead. Out of our hair. Perhaps we could get the witchlings in this, too, if we ask Zita... This isn't really Zita or her witch's problem, but we need all the help we can get, you know."

Khrona's brother smiled and chalked. "Ask Zita for help? I can't even remember the last time I asked her for help." He sighs. "Good times." He leaned back in his chair and sighed. "Hopefully I can convince Zita to help. So then other than the fact you got to train someone with this new power of yours, that's all for now. However for the time being, Khrona, stay away from Falshin. Ok? We don't know what you being around him now might do."

Khrona nodded. "I have a strong feeling that his insanity will do nothing to me... This Innocence energy was strong enough for me to shatter one of Misery's attacks with just my bare hands... Though you are right, I should probably stay away. A precaution I took in advance, which is why I'm teaching this Innocence to someone." Khrona sighed. "Well. I guess you and I are off, then, huh?" Khrona spread his wings.

Khrona's brother started to levitate out of his chair. "Alright then. I'll go ask Zita for help while you train. See ya!" He warped away.

Khrona nods. "Indeed..." In a blur of blackness, Khrona was gone... A few seconds later, a huge explosion of wind destroyed the office. Always gotta blow it up. Always.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:21 pm

Eighth Shadow; Ready For The Wedding

It had been a while since the brothers' conversation about the Insanity and how to destroy it, as well as what Khrona found out about it by his own infection, along with how it worked out with Misery and Despair. Khrona had been working hard in their spare time, as he sure his brother was, as well, in order to find a remedy for such and run the village at the same time. Not to mention, ever since the fateful day at Eva's Castle, Khrona's brother and his new beautiful damsel had been hitting it off rather well. From what Khrona heard, there was a wedding inside of the Labyrinth -- his brother's home -- for them going on soon and apparently, he was invited. How thoughtful of them, considering all that had been happening recently. He happily obliged and made sure to attend no matter what.

As the wedding was getting started, Khrona's brother was at home readying himself for the wedding. He tossed off his normal clothes and put on his tux.

Attendant: "Hold on... Let me help you with your tie."

Sprite: "I'll... I'll help too!"

Khrona's brother's attendant and his sprite that was made of his darkness helped him put on his tie as he helped them into their dresses. Finally, they were ready and they started to head over to the wedding location.

Attendant: "Ok!!! Let's GOO!!!!"

Khrona's Brother: "Calm down, we're leaving now."

Khrona walks in looking quite spiffy, though in a depressing tux. It had the properties of gothic and formal clothing, making him look snazzy and dark at the same time. Just his style. "Yo, bro. Big day, huh?"

Khrona's Brother: "Oh, hey Khrona! Big day indeed. We were just on our way over to..."

Before Khrona's brother could finish his sentence, his attendant interrupted. "No time... No time! We have to hurry or we're going to be late!!" She started pulling by his tie to the door.

Khrona's Brother: "Ahhh! Stop, you're choking me! *coughs* Stop it!!"

The sprite climbed up his arm and she sat on his left shoulder. "You... You look nice, Mr. Khrona..."

Khrona flaps a wing, checking himself out. "Really? Thanks. You look pretty snazzy, too; you and my brother." He follows them accordingly.

After the wedding, which was more than beautiful and emotional for everyone, Khrona had a great deal on his plate to think about... A lot on his palette, one could say, yet nothing to eat. He couldn't help but drift off and think about all of the events that brought them here and how things were going on so well recently after all of the dark times, like it all just up and disappeared. Like it didn't even happen. It was nice, yes, but there was something slightly unsettling about it, considering what was just swept under the table between the three of them. He wasn't going to feel better until it was resolved, but was trying to give it some time. So, to take his mind off of things, he got out of his monkey suit and into his nice, comfortable sparring attire, heading to the Battleground to see what was going on around town.

A dark figure fell from the sky and waited for a battle.

Khrona flaps his great wings very lightly, making a huge gust of wind as he descends slowly onto the ground. Misery and Despair jump off of his back.

Misery: "So, little wimp, you wanna get ranked? Haha, let's see what you're made of..."

Despair: "Don't mind her... Just do your best..."

Khrona is silent.

The dark figure got up from the ground. "It seems I can't unlock my phasing powers here in this village until I rank. So let's get this over with." He burst at Khrona at blinding speed and attempted to punch him in the stomach with massive force.

#3 strolls in amused. "This should be interesting," he says as he watches the proceedings.

Khrona easily slaps the dark figure away with a gentle wave of his enormous wings, sending him flying from not only the force of the attack, but the resulting wind that was created from it.

Misery: "Ha, Khrona, you won't even need a weapon to fight him! Pathetic..."

Despair: "Please, sir... Don't give up on account of Misery..."

Despair changes into her weapon form, which was a normal looking straight razor with a hidden talent beyond belief...

Misery: "Feh. I won't even waste my time changing into a weapon. You can do what you want, Despair."

Khrona looks to Misery. "Misery... Don't you want to PLAY with us...?" Khrona's head twitched a bit and his teeth would grind. Misery looked to him with an angry, yet worried face.

Misery: "... I'm kinda tired. I'll just sit this one out."

Khrona nodded and looked back to the dark figure.

The dark figure slid back from the slap. "Misery, come on! Don't be that way. To me, you're just all talk, no action." He laughed a little. "Despair, it's nice to meet you. I won't give up. I want to use my powers and according to the rule book. A beginner can't use phasing powers so I have to do this." He stood there awaiting for Misery's response, but stood defensively.

Misery quirks a brow, a little pissed. "Huh, you want me to fight you? I'll take you on myself..." One of her hands grows a large scythe from the back of it while the palm of her other hand has a long sword jut out of it. "Khrona, I'll take him on, too, but by myself. Let's see who's just all talk..."

Khrona makes another gentle flap of his wings, sending him flying at a great speed towards the dark figure. He wraps himself in his own wings, making him look like a giant cannonball, however more powerful that the normal cannonball because of his wings' toughness.

Misery is not far behind, running at a great speed. She has her scythe arm up for defense and her sword arm ready for an attack.

"Here it comes!!!" The dark figure's eyes turn red and dark, arms begin shooting from his hands at them. "It isn't going to do much but it will slow you down."

Khrona immediately opens his wings out far, making a wind so strong that it forces everything away from him. With that being done, if the arms would still pursue, Khrona would use Despair and slice them all up. Khrona then flew up into the air and Misery darted straight at the dark figure, thrusting her sword arm at him with a lot of power behind it.

"*sigh* This isn't going to be pretty." The dark figure pulled out his sword and blocks the attacks, then sends dark energy all around in the area.

Misery slashed with her sword hand, "Zero Sanity!!" and released a large wave of Insanity energy from her sword hand. This wave distorted and destroyed the dark energy that touched the wave. Misery then brought her scythe hand up at the dark figure, "Reaper Slash!" A large amount of scythes jutted from her hand, all extremely large and evil in appearance. They stretched out and slashed at the dark figure nonstop. Khrona was high in the air, beginning a Soul Synchro. "Soul Synchro... Despair Resonance..." A purple soul was seen surrounding him, growing ever larger.

The dark figure's cloak shatters and his body is revealed. "Why does everyone destroy my cloak?" His cloak disappears. "Good job Misery. You managed to destroy my precious cloak." He began to match the slashes after his cloak disappears. "I need to find away to attack Khrona. I don't want to hurt Misery because she's nice to me. She believes that I will rank, but it seems I have pissed off Despair. I better watch my back."

Misery's eye twitched. "You'll stop talkin' to me like that..." She slammed her blades into the ground, which were now glowing black and used "Grim Influence!" Her soul energy shot through the ground in a set area and made the area under the dark figure have intensified gravity, which would bound him to the ground with the incredible force; so much that he wouldn't be able to stand. Misery pointed her sword hand at him. "I should just-- No... Huh. No, I won't..."

Khrona, on the other hand, still in the air, was sychronizing with Despair's soul. "Black Rain!" The purple soul surrounding Khrona shot out a large missile of despair, which then made the sky nothing but blackness and purpleness. Suddenly, huge black spheres rained from the sky made of Khrona and Despair's soul energy and would destroy whatever they needed to. They rained down like meteors.

"This isn't going to be pleasant!" The dark figure put up a super dark barrier to defend against the attacks.

The black orbs easily break through the barrier as if it were nothing, continuously raining down like there was no tomorrow. Khrona did not do anything but direct all of the spheres raining down at the dark figure.

The dark figure tries to dodge the rain.

Khrona had been bumming around the Battlegrounds all day trying to fight people in order to take his mind off of things. It had gotten rather late in the day and it was still on Khrona's mind. He hadn't been able to stop thinking about it, even when he was allowed to unload on that dark figure guy, which he thought would make him feel better, quite honestly. No, apparently this was something that was far too heavy; something important and serious that needed this type of critical and deep thought.

Khrona sighs, standing in a vast plain with dying grass. "My type of scenery."

"Are you ok Khrona?" the legendary shinobi from before asked as he entered the field.

Khrona looked to the shinobi with stern and mystic eyes. "Completely fine. Sane, even. I wanted to see the new abilities of my sane mindset... Want to be my sparring partner, since I can think clearly?"

"Sane?... You? This I got to see." The shinobi struck a defensive stance.

Khrona closed his eyes. "My new abilities... I think I'm taking a liking to. It's a shame that when I return to insanity, they will be..." Khrona opens his eyes. "...Gone." In an instant, he moved at a speed unseeable to the naked eye, half a second later appearing behind the shinobi and a blast of wind from his resulting speed engulfing the entire area, shredding whatever grass was left. "Like my new speed and the new cutting power of my wings?" Khrona threw a punch to the shinobi's back.

He quickly turned around and catches the punch as a shockwave is emitted from the force of the clash. "I do." With that same arm, he judo tossed Khrona into the air as he meets up in front, doing a series of kicks in the process.

Being thrown, Khrona's skin does not let go from the shinobi's hand. Khrona ends up in flipping him and slamming him into the ground, and since he was hindered, he would have no chance to do that flurry of kicks. "You forgot about my ability to alter my DNA? Or did you just not know?" Khrona flings the shinobi into the air as his skin reshapes back to normal. Khrona then encases himself in his damn near impenetrable wings.

"I never knew of this power." The shinobi looks at the wings being covered; he recovers in the air and plummets to the earth, creating shockwaves of chaos energy aiming to knock Khrona off balance in the process.

Khrona spins, opening his wings, though his back is facing the shinobi now. "Witness my new found sane abilities... With my mind focused to this degree, I have... Psychic abilities." Khrona squints an eye, looking at the shinobi from the corner of it, creating a psychic force in front of him to both keep the shinobi in place and keep the chaos from moving, staying dormant. "... And also, instant transmission of my body wherever I need it to be. Almost like warping, if you will..." Khrona launches another punch in front of him, though since he isn't facing the shinobi, it would go in front of him... Though part of his arm dissolved in mid air, making it look like little patches of squares remained where the rest of his arm should be forming. The other part of his arm had reassembled, or in fact, altered its location so that it appeared behind the shinobi, punching him once again. The arm had the same squares that would connect to Khrona's arm where it was missing on his body. "I do enjoy these powers so much... Almost makes being insane seem obsolete..." He sighs, however... "But I do miss my weapons..."

The shinobi flies forward toward Khrona, rotating his body as the chaos shockwaves from before latch onto the shinobi, increasing his already high speed heading towards Khrona, but this time he splits into five different miniature like beings still heading towards Khrona.

Khrona closes his eyes, releasing the psychic force pushing against the shinobi as his hand returns to where it was supposed to be. From Khrona's back where his two wings meet came two more larger wings that had swirled into a type of drill of sorts, shrouded in psychic energies. Khrona's wings could take just about any attack, and when the two collided, Khrona upped the psychic force he was using for a split second, which would send the shinobi flying backward a great distance. As for the others, Khrona merely had to deflect them with his two dormant wings, which sufficed in disposing of them, for the most part. He didn't seem to be pained at all by this, however. "And I've honed my DNA altering a great deal... I can create extra body parts for myself on command instead of having a delayed time for insignificant things such as regeneration and the sort." Khrona's two new wings unswirled "Ha. Now let me try something I've been dying to use..." Khrona spun and in a blur of blackness, seemed to instantly disappear. A huge crater with several cuts in it appeared a second or two later, and Khrona was high into the air by now.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Ninth Shadow; Special Training

With the recent invasion of random people from other worlds in the Reality, Khrona was starting to grow a little worried about the safety and security of the Reality, itself, and decided to order a special sort of training regime among the elite of the village -- just to be on the safe side.

Khrona swoops downward on his large wings, cutting down the grass as he passes over it with an intense speed, though unintentionally. Perhaps a new side effect of his sanity. He stands tall, folding his wings, looking a bit... bulkier than before. He awaits someone... Someone worthy to receive the gift of this training.

'Khrona...' whispered his brother's wife's voice on the wind. She swooped in, landing gracefully a few feet in front of Khrona. "I wish to receive training from you. I have much, much to learn, and would like for nothing more then to have you as a sensei."

Khrona nodded. "Well... As you may or may not have guessed, I am sane. Temporarily, I might add, but sane all the same. Due to this sanity and a change in my soul, I cannot use my two weapons, Misery and Despair properly..." He closed his eyes. "I am glad it is you that I am teaching this to. I'm not sure if I could trust many others, nor if they have enough power to learn it..." He opened his eyes, looking sternly at his brother's wife. "Your soul must be open and flexible if you wish to learn... The Innocence, a special Soul energy that may be the only thing that can actually kill the Falshin for good. Are you willing to accept this training, still? It may be long and vigorous."

"Yes Khrona, I am," she said at once, not a moment of hesitation. Determination was clear in her eyes.

Khrona nodded. "Alright. You have a weapon, right? You will be needing it for this training. Partway through, you will have to fight Misery, my weapon, to ensure that you have learned it. Present your weapon."

She drew the katana -- which was her bodyguard -- from his sheath that hung at her hip, and she let go of the hilt, letting the sword sit there for a moment before he shifted to his human appearance. "Hello, Khrona. You seem to have changed for what I believe to be the better, dear sir," he said, bowing slightly to Khrona.

Khrona nodded once again. "For the moment, at least..." Khrona slowly walked towards them "So. Let's get this over with. Before I lose my sanity. Prepare yourself." Khrona stared at the both of them intensely, focusing on their souls with his Soul Perception ability. He continued to walk towards them slowly. "Open your souls to mine... Try to feel it... While also trying to synchronize with each other..."

First, they harmonized their souls so that their soul wavelengths were equal, and easily resonated. Then, for the harder part, she and her bodyguard opened up their now resonating souls to tried and almost embrace Khrona with their souls.

Khrona could indeed feel their souls trying to open to his... But it wasn't enough. Souls like theirs weren't very compatible with Khrona's soul, which would make this more difficult than it needed to be. "Hm... A Sychro Link might not work here... Both of your souls won't link with mine. I could always... Perhaps a Soul Merge?" Khrona fell silent. Suddenly his soul expanded over both of theirs. "Continue to harmonize with me. Keep giving feedback until you reach your limit."

They could feel Khrona's soul, and they both shuddered as Khrona's soul expanded, though they kept themselves completely open. It got a bit more difficult than before, but it was still easy enough.

Khrona kept a stern face. "Hm... I believe that's good enough. Now, Soul Merge: Innocence." Through Khrona's soul, there was a great amount of glowing white electrical currents surging about now. Most of them were being focused onto his brother's wife and her bodyguard's souls. It took quite the bit of energy, though Khrona looked unfazed. "... If you're open, these currents should be able to go through and merge with your soul... Worst case scenario is that our souls will be joined in some way. Either we will share power, share souls, or even worse -- not be able to leave each other's side without bringing the other. You ready just in case that happens?" The glowing currents began to get thicker and thicker, crackling wildly.

"Yes," whispered Khrona's brother's wife, and the currents immediately passed through to her soul and in turn, her bodyguard's as well. She closed her eyes as the wild electrical current continued to course through her soul.

Khrona closed his eyes once again. This white electrical current was the Innocence, which he had begun to specifically merge with their souls. The currents around them became one big giant electrical bolt that connected to all three of them. "So far, so good... It seems like the only thing we share is this wavelength... Try to match my soul; it's becoming unstable. Once you fully match it, we will be done with this part..." The bolt was still a bit wild, especially since it was quite large now, but it was starting to calm.

Khrona's brother's wife took a deep breath and matched her breathing with Khrona's, and her bodyguard did the same. Her heart skipped for a moment, but then began to beat at the same rhythm as Khrona's and both of their souls began to replicate the same wavelength as Khrona's until they were all the same. She didn't seem to be effected all that much from this, and neither did her bodyguard.

Khrona smirked as the bolt began to stabilize, moving at a constant rate. "Aha. It's complete. You can stop now." The bolt dissipated, along with Khrona's soul, signifying that he had stopped amplifying power. He stared at both of them. "It's there. I see the white outline around your souls. The Innocence. It's not as powerful with you all as I would have expected, but... You should be able to resist the Falshin's insanity as well as destroy it if you make good contact, killing him in the process for good." Khrona eyed her up and down, his smirk fading. "You still have my black dragon blood inside of you, don't you? It's useless, now. As long as this Innocence flows throughout your soul, the black dragon blood will be nullified and the impending insanity it caused will also cease. Good for you." Khrona turned his back to her, looking to the sky. "Next part of this training... Testing to see if you can hone the soul energy into your attacks. Your opponent will by my partner Misery, the one who possesses the Insanity Soul the same as mine." Khrona snapped his fingers and a hole appeared, spitting out Misery.

Misery: "What the FUCK just happened? Despair just randomly threw her cloak on me and I came up here! Khrona, the hell is going on?"

Khrona stared at Misery for a few moments, and somehow she knew just what was going on.

Misery: "Ah. Gotcha. Hahaha... I finally got a worthy opponent, huh? Let's see how she fares."

Khrona: "It is mandatory that I ask if you wish to continue. If you don't use this energy correctly, Misery could and most likely will kill you. Do you still wish to press on knowing this?"

The two stopped the resonation, and she opened her eyes, gazing at Khrona. "Yes, I do wish to continue, Khrona. I am now aware of the risks, and I still wish to continue training, despite this."

Khrona was silent, once again, finally closing his eyes, head pointed toward the sky. "So be it."

Misery smirked. "Heh heh heh... Please excuse me if I accidentally take your soul!" From her right palm protruded a very large and long, black sword blade while from the back of her left hand to the end of her forearm came a large scythe blade.

Khrona spreads his wings as Misery's scythe blade popped out... Then folded back up.

Misery scoffed as Khrona's wings expanded. "Tch. Never get to have any fun..." The scythe blade glowed white and then shot back into her flesh. Soon afterward, another sword blade the same as the other protruded from her left palm. "Bring it."

Khrona's brother's wife took up a stance as her bodyguard became a blade. She gripped the hilt of the katana, and knowing that she had to use the ability that Khrona had just given her, she concentrated, her breathing slowing drastically as she touched her very soul, drawing forth the Innocence. The bodyguard and his mistress both took on a slight glow because of it, then she took to the shadows at light speed, heading toward Misery. Blade first, she slashed at Misery and sent some of the soul energy that ran along her blade to Misery, hoping that she'd be fast enough for the wave to reach Misery. Not sure if it would work, Khrona's sister in law leapt back, then made a horizontal slash at Misery and used a much stronger wave of the Innocence. She was just beginning to feel a tiny drain in strength from the training, but she shrugged it off, drawing power from her internal darkness, not wanting to use Khrona's own energy just yet.

Misery scoffed, "Really? That's it? Let me show you what power really is! Zero Sanity!" Misery leapt in the air and spun around once, her two blades glowing a reddish black color; the color of her soul. From them came two huge waves of her Insanity Soul, breaking through the small Innocence with ease, though being weakened just a bit because of the ability of the soul energy. "Ha, if you can't break through MY insanity, what makes you think you can get to Falshin?" Misery curled herself into a ball mid-air and made swords jut straight out of her body, making her look like a hedgehog of swords. She was barreling down at the girl.

Swiftly becoming shadow, Khrona's brother's wife was out of Misery's way easily and regrouped, withdrawing deeper into her soul, but kept her guard up the entire time. She found the very source of the Innocence. She touched upon the connection she had with Khrona, drawing more of the Innocence from him, and her bodyguard began to glow completely white. The wind picked up, whipping her hair about and tearing some of the plants from their roots. Holding the blade steady, she made a quick advance on Misery while she was still recovering from her landing. Thrusting the blade forward that glowed with the white light, Khrona's sister in law aimed to just miss Misery's heart so that the Innocence would spread into her body. Hopefully. The blade was charged with enough of the energy that it would most likely shatter any attempted block.

Misery suddenly liquefied, dispersing into a large pool of blackish reddish liquid on the ground... Though it was quite clear that she was not hit. The pool began to take shape and laughing was heard. "Heh heh heh. My Insanity Soul allows me to liquefy and solidify at any given moment. Betcha didn't see that coming, huh?" Misery backflipped a long ways backwards, shouting "Insanity Impact!" Huge swords made out of solely her Insanity Soul crashed down on her opponent with an increasing force and speed, and with each one there was a great explosion, and with each explosion, it would drain her opponent's energy quite a bit until depleted. This was if she touched the swords or if she got caught in the explosions in any way. "I'll make it so you don't have the energy summon up that energy, let alone move!" Misery continued her barrage of these energy draining swords.

Khrona: "Sister. Falshin can change himself from a solid to the essence of insanity, which is neither a solid, liquid, gas or plasma. How will you deal with that if you cannot deal with Misery?"

'Just hold on,' she said in Khrona's mind, then became shadow, traveling at light speed to be at Misery's side again, smiling. Before any attacks could be launched, she traveled to Misery's other side, then to her back so none of the explosions could reach her. She touched Misery's shoulder with her hand, sending along a current of the Innocence as well as a bit of darkness that would hopefully freeze her movements.

Misery flinched, feeling something unknown touching her. She did not like being touched. "WHO THE FUCK?" From the spot her opponent touched, various swords shot straight through her hand. Misery did, however, feel her insanity weakened from the Innocence. "Gah. I'm not done with you!" Khrona sighed, knowing what was coming. He encased himself in his wings as Misery said, "INSANE BLADE IMPACT!" The sky became black and red, the clouds swirling around one clear area... An astronomical sized sword came from the sky, covering an extremely large distance and crashed down straight into the ground; from it a huge shockwave of complete and utter insanity distorted and shattered whatever was in its way, leaving barely anything left. "I'll show YOU who's boss, dammit! RAAAH!"

The swords pierced through her hand, but she just drew away. The wound began to heal almost as soon as it was inflicted. Khrona's brother's wife let the Innocence consume her completely, and she became no more than a puppet to its power. A sudden blast of the white electric-like energy pulsed outwards, seeking to destroy the insanity that was caused by the sword's descent. Her mind began to clear, seeing exactly what she could do. A cloud of the Innocence enveloped Misery.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 3:52 pm

Tenth Shadow; S.S. Reality

During the training with Khrona's brother newly wed wife, Misery had been transferred the Innocence soul energy as well that started to give her some immunities to the effects, which Despair and Khrona had been feeling the longer they kept the Innocence. With this, Khrona's new sister in law would have the cure for the darkness as well, and she would be able to go off and save her husband. Since they were already married and their souls were united, he would be able to get it in little doses from her until she could give him a direct feed. Khrona left the rest up to her. Meanwhile, he was guiding the Reality to a nearby planet, a dimension that some of the villagers from the other world came from. Having prior set up an agreement with them, they were going to assimilate the Reality's reality with the plane's reality and keep them merged as the same reality. It was a difficult process, but with Khrona's mind already in control and guiding things along, everything would go along just peachy keen. Once it had all been said and done, it was very late in the day and Khrona was having a difficult time adjusting to the new environment, as well as the very many changes that went on within his very small circle of close friends... One of which came to visit him again, as he so did from time to time.

Khrona sits on top of a grassy knoll with a forest at the bottom of the hills. The hill, being taller than the entire forest, allows Khrona to see for miles and miles... Even though it's nothing but trees.

The Sky King flies in quite normally and lands on Khrona's head, looking over his forehead into his eyes. "Yo, how's it going?"

Khrona stares up at the Sky King with a stern and serious look, almost chilling. "Ah, Sky King... It has been a while. From what scanning your mind has told me, my brother has turned you into a duck? You know, with a little DNA alteration--" Khrona stopped, closing his eyes. "... Don't mind my rambling. What brings you here to see me?"

"Not turning back into a human." The Sky King pecks at Khrona's forehead lightly, just to make an impression. "I'm kinda bored aaaand... I wanna try out one of the oldest jutsu in the book. Feel like taking me up on it?"

Khrona stands up, some of the skin on his head stretching out and grabbing ZK, placing him on the ground before retracting "Well, I'm all for it. Even after a year, I'm trying to use my sanity to its fullest, since I know I will be insane again... Sometime soon." Khrona stretched his enormous wings before folding them back up again, walking back a bit. "Well then... Let's get this show on the road, huh?" Khrona stared at the Sky King, unblinking. It was time for the Sky King to see what new abilities Khrona possessed when he was... Sane.

The first thing he did was used his sanity to show his heightened focus, his growth in perception, concentration and mental prowess in general. Khrona's Insanity, after having been cured (or, at least kept at bay) by the Innocence shared between he and his two partners -- Misery and Despair -- would have developed very peculiar and finely honed psychic powers, as well as a vast development within his Soul due to the Mental and Spiritual journey. His hair was white, as though ancient, but silky and vibrant, as though eternally young. For some reason, he'd undergone quite the powerful change after the Awakening in the Reality... But, he wouldn't know what that 'White Hair' meant until much further down the line in his life. Little did he know, many of his powers were already being displayed by him naturally, just by him being as he was. In this, Khrona was basically free to do whatever he wanted and explore the world to his heart's desire. It was then that he decided to go to wherever he never would be at most at that moment, and prove to the Sky King that he'd gotten better.

Khrona materializes onto the scene out of thin air, coughing a bit. "Erm, brother... I will take over from here. I have read both of your minds with my sane psychic abilities, so um... I know what needs to be done." Khrona turns to an upcoming Advanced ranked person. "From what I have seen in your mind... You wish to become an Elite temporarily, right?"

He turned to Khrona, impressed at his abilities and glad someone could curb his impatience. "Yeah, that would be correct. Would this be acceptable to the Reality's leaders then?"

Khrona knew that they lacked some Elites for the moment; even with some potential ones, there would still be few... The more, the merrier. "Of course. It is quite fine with us. This place is now fully open to you to its fullest potential. Welcome to the Reality Village." Khrona outstretched his wings partially, and even partially they covered the entire office. "Is there any information you need? I may have the knowledge you seek..."

The inquirer only smiled as he shook his head, looking slightly down. "I think I'll figure things out just fine, thanks..." He strode towards the office's exit, casually swiping a spare Elite badge from one of the drawers. "Should be fun, serving as an Elite of the Reality... Though I'll be sure to come and see you if something does arise."

Successful in his efforts to attain a dignified rank somewhere, the new Elite decided to test the true might of the village he'd just joined. It was a hasty decision, so he hadn't exactly gotten a chance to test out his surroundings. Hopefully someone worthy of proving the Reality's might would come along..

Khrona materialized into the area, having a slight glaze in his eyes. "Huh... The new Elite of our village wants to know of our power, huh...? Do not try to hide it. Your mind is clear to me." Khrona gave a small smirk. "Well then... You might as well test the mightiest; I, the leader." Khrona outstretched his wings very far and said deeply, "COME!"

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 10:34 am

Eleventh Shadow; Soul Partner Request

It had been some time since the Reality was rooted to the planet. It took everyone a lot of time to adjust, but because of their previous interaction with the natives to the land, it wasn't too difficult of an adjustment to make. A lot of them were already friends prior to the convergence of both worlds, and it was nice for the Reality to be actually rooted on a planet instead of floating around in between the folds of reality. The Reality brought a lot of new and interesting things to the planet; the ability to fight with the Soul rather than with Chakra being one of them. A new energy source boomed and thrived on the planet for a while, as did the Reality upon their arrival... And it seemed everyone wanted to see what this new, alien world had to offer in terms of new energy.

As a young lady wandered around the planet aimlessly, like she usually does, she recalls her father complaining about how he regrets coming back as a nobody because he doesn't have a heart to get a soul partner with. She figured in order to get stronger than him, she has to invest in one of these soul partners... So she nodded and teleported to the Reality village, in the head official's building, in fact, waiting for Khrona.

Khrona materializes before the young lady, sitting in his sittable seat of power... Not the toilet. He stares at the girl, looking into her mind with his fingers interlocked before his mouth. "From what I have taken in... You want a Soul Partner, yes?"

"Something like that... If that's what they are called." She flipped her hair and took a seat. "So, do I pick one out of a catalogue or something?"

Khrona couldn't help but laugh, but abruptly ceased and stared at her with piercing, stern eyes. "Not at all. They are living people, you know." Khrona did, however, pick up a phonebook larger than a Chinese one, so that's saying something. He opened up to the index, asking the girl, "Now, which weapon are you looking for? I will check the directory and see if that weapon is still available."

"I can't just give you one of my own?" she would say as she grabbed the phone book, flipping through it, looking for a weapon just in case, kind of reluctant to pick a weapon that's not 'a part of her.'

Khrona, again, began to laugh before abruptly stopping. "No. A Soul Partner weapon consists of three things... The soul of a being to host it, the soul of a Fae, and a melted down weapon. We would have to first kill someone, take their soul, find a Fae, take the soul of it, then melt down whatever weapon you had in mind, mix it together and place the new weapon soul inside of the corpse of the original host, which would then have the weapon blood back in it. This is a long and cruel process... And frankly, I haven't the time. Fae are hard to find and since I do not want war with Zita and her good witches... I wouldn't be doing anything to them. So yes, pick from the directory..."

"This partner thingy is complicated... I can see why my father didn't wanna do it even if he had a heart..." The girl scoffed as she flipped listlessly through the book, arriving on some random weapon. "I'll take this one..."

Khrona looked at the book, staring at it a few times, looking over the information about it. "... Hm. That one, huh? He's a feisty one, you know. He's a pain sometimes because he's a bit rebellious... I wonder if your soul will be able to connect with his..." Khrona sighed. "Well. Regardless, I will bring him up, then." Khrona snaps his fingers, a door opening out of nowhere and a figure appearing from the darkness. He doesn't say anything, but he stares directly at the girl. Khrona looks at both of their souls using Soul Perception... "Hm... It's a bit shaky... But I do see some sort of connection there... Perhaps, with some training..."

The girl would spring up from her chair, flipping over Khrona and landed in front of her new partner with her hand outstretched. "HI... I'M ELEVEN! WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?!" The soul weapon would stretch his arms behind his head, denying to shake her hand at first, but does so later. "Yureica... So you're eleven years old? And you pack this much power... What do they feed kids these days...?" Yureica is a very nonchalant kind of person who crossed his arms and floated slightly off of the ground. He then facepalms. "I kinda like this girl... Me and you can go places, kid."

"THANKS... I think you're cool too! Your hair is red, just like mine!" She smiled and turned around to Khrona. "So let's get this training started?"

Khrona nodded. "Yes... Let's." Khrona touched them both, having all of them materialize into another part of the building, quite large, since this might be one of 'those' types of training sessions. "First, you two must try to understand each other, like each other, compliment each other, things of that nature. Find things you like and say those things about the other. Find things you have in common. It seems that you two already started in my office... Continue, so your souls can start to get on the same beat." Khrona stood there, waiting, staring at both of their souls... The hyperactive soul of the young lady and the nonchalant soul of Yureica. If things went correctly, they should be on the same wavelength in no time... But sometimes, the hyperactive and the nonchalant do not get along. 'Let's watch.'

"Well... Compliments huh?" Yureica chuckles to himself.

"Yeah... I like giving compliments, do you?" The girl smiled and crossed her arms.

"Depends on who I'm complimenting. If you were any older I could compliment you on your acrobatic physique, or your slightly cute smile that makes me chuckle, or your hair that flames every now and then, or how red completely compliments your eyes, and I think it's it totally your color... But all those compliments could make me a perv..." Yureica would say rather explanatory acting as if he was giving a lecture.

"Well... It's not like you said that I have a nice ass or anything, so YOU'RE ALRIGHT WITH ME!!!" The girl give Yureica a thumbs up while she was finding something to compliment him on in return. "Uh... "

"Whats wrong? Am I not compliment-able?" Yureica's eyes would flare open as he appeared in front of the girl with a puppy dog pout.

"Aww... That was cute, and I like your wings!!!" She smiled and flipped her hair.

Khrona stared at their souls. Yes, it was coming along nicely. Their wavelengths were steady, though not on the same biorhythm... Not yet. "Good, good. Continue, continue, until you feel the bond of the other's soul within your own; until you feel that your souls are connected. That's when you will be ready. That is when Yureica will turn into a weapon. If your biorhythms are the same, you will be able to lift and wield him effortlessly... But if not, there might be horrid outcomes, such as a weight so heavy that not even your father can lift it... Ha, and the funny thing is, I am not even joking about it." Khrona continued to stare at their souls to see more of the outcome of this training. They were moving quite fast, but then again, those with good match ups did move this fast... As did those with flexible souls.

"You mean the sword that I picked out? Goody!" She looked down at Yureica and kiss him on the forehead taking use of this 'art of seduction' that her mom talked about to seduce her father to clean the house. "Don't you wanna turn into a weapon?" she would say rather sweetly.

"Do I? Will I be able to be graced by your lovely lips again, Princess?" Yureica begins to glow in a sense as he rises from the ground and takes her hand, attempting to smooch it; she allowed him to do so, signifying that he has a lot of respect for her.

"I must say... You are quite the young woman; one of the best I have seen in my dead time." Yureica continues to glow a reddish color as he becomes a big orb of shiny red soul energy.

"What? Where are you going?" The girl held her hand out, attempting to touch the red orb, only to get forced away by its power... She then turned around immediately and look to Mr. Khrona. "What's going on? Did I re-kill him?"

Khrona shook his head. "No, child... That is his soul. Or at least, that is the expansion of the energy of his soul. Your wavelengths are stable enough so that you... Are at least able to see it, but the fact that it has forced you back a bit means that there is still a little bit more that needs to be done... You will only be able to see his soul, no one else's. Yureica, can you see hers? If you can see her soul, then it might be time to change into weapon form and see if she can wield you."

"Mr. Khrona... I can see her soul clearly, as a matter of fact... It's RED!!!! OUR FAVORITE COLOR!" From within the shiny orb of awesomeness, Yureica can be seen clearly. The girl walked up to it and seemed to meld inside, only to emerge seconds later gripping him in hand flipping him around effortlessly before she pointed him at Khrona. "I'm ready to go..."

Khrona nodded. "Alright. It seems you are capable of using him as a weapon. You have two options now. You can leave or you can stay to battle. Which shall you choose?"

"I'll stay... I wish for you to teach me all possible things with soul energy, Mr. Khrona." The girl bowed and flipped her hair backward and breaks Yureica apart into two swords, like the picture, and pointed them at Khrona, striking a stance.

Khrona closed his eyes. "Good. You might need this... The ability only attainable through a steady wavelength through a soul partner and a weapon..." He opened his eyes, looking very determined "The Soul Synchro." Khrona eyes the girl up and down, staring at her and her partner's souls. "Well. Since you are not of our village, young lady, you can only obtain one Soul Synchro... But it seems like it would be useful, indeed. The Soul Synchro is merging the souls of both the user and the partner, the user's abilities, powers, and soul being amplified increasingly by the weapon, making it happen. When a Soul Synchro happens, the weapon becomes larger, more powerful and destructive, and may even take on some of the abilities or properties of your own powers through the weapon only attainable through the resonance. Though, it is quite draining, especially to those who are not useful with Soul Energy, which cannot be used in the same way as Chakra." Khrona shook his head. "No matter. You can only attain the Soul Synchro by matching souls perfectly and then amplifying. If you wish to start, go ahead. Try matching souls... Perfectly." Khrona stood there and waited.

"I like destruction..." the young lady would say, smiling rather cutely. She then began to focus... She and Yureica mustering up whatever ounce of concentration they could gather.

"How are you feeling, my Princess?" Various spectrums of colorful energy began to swirl around them both as it would seem their souls were becoming one. A vast influx of soul energy would then fill the area in a large explosion of power before it all went away shortly after. The girl would then collapse on the ground.

"This stuff... Is totally different." The girl then struggled to her feet, resting her weight on the blade once again, waiting for Khrona to give her some helpful advice.

Khrona shakes his head, smiling slightly. "Good try, but there is still more... You still aren't able to focus your synchronization. You seem to be a person who does things on vast scales, am I correct? If so, then you will need to forget that and learn to concentrate all of your wild and hyperactive soul energy into Yureica's blade and only the blade... Let the resonance flow through you both louder than words... And try it again." Khrona stood there, waiting to see if the young lady could do this once again.

"So what you're saying is... The soul energy needs a focal point. It can't just be an explosion of power?" She would tilt her head slightly, inquiring of Khrona before she gave this whole soul synchronization thing a second go.

Khrona nodded. "Precisely. The focal point is the weapon. Power always needs a certain control. If you let power run rampant, it is like a fire... It will destroy everything until it eventually destroys itself." Khrona stares at the girl. "If you need further help... Just try to aim it all at Yureica's soul. Guide it through the wavelength, if you can."

She would nod, knowing that this would be especially hard for her since she absolutely loved destruction and chaos; the entire concept of a purely destructive force utterly ravaging everything and everyone then would turn around and destroy itself sounded intriguing... This is where her father would excel in obtaining the soul energy, but she had to complete this. "The wavelength..."

Yureica: "The pathway that we established earlier, use it to guide your soul energy."

"Ok..." The explosion of multi-colored spectrum power would happen again, the force more concussive than the last... But this time the energy would decrease steadily, channelling into the blade and beginning to fan outwards around her, as if the energy was going down a pathway and recycling upon itself, then hyperextend and form this -- a new blade echoing with soul power.

"Laguna Blade... Soul Synchro." The girl would be holding the skyscraper sword upwards, looking at Mr. Khrona and smiling slightly, although the power would be draining fast. The sword would be crackling with power and burning with an intense blue flame in the middle, golden like energies exploding around the two.

Khrona's eyes gleamed as a smile appeared on his face. "Yes... That is the power of the Soul Synchro... You have completed your training, quite fast, might I add." Khrona lowered his head, saying something else. "So long as your souls do not waver from each other, you will be able to achieve this, but be warned, if they do waver, you may not be able to achieve Soul Synchro again..." Khrona raised his head, knowing that there were some people who could destroy the soul of a person permanently lurking about in the shadows of this village... But he doubted that this girl would encounter them, and perhaps would eliminate them before completion. "Well. If you are quite ready, you may take your leave."

"Thank you Khrona!" The girl would smile and away the sword, letting it disappear in a burst of intense flame. She would then think of how much power could be obtained with this soul energy stuff... Too bad she was not a member of the village. She would then turn around and disappear in a burst of flaming phoenix feathers.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 2:25 pm

Twelfth Shadow; Resuming Duties

Everything was relatively stable now with the merging of the two realities. The one that was the Reality, though merged with the planet, still retained its own established shape and form as its own reality that simply existed within the confines of the planet once they landed. This was what was best for everyone and helped everything get settled in slowly. With that, Khrona was back to his usual leader duties, picking about the Battleground to see who needed help...

A kunoichi waited for a proctor -- or another ninja -- to show up to rank her, wondering exactly how high of a rank she could get...

Khrona materializes into the area. "A beginner..." he muttered. "Ready to rank up? I will be the judge of this." Khrona narrowed his eyes and cracked a friendly smile, which quickly turned back into his stern look once again.

She was surprised at Khrona's appearance, but nodded stiffly with a serious look on her face.
"Thank you for showing up... Khrona-sama." Several vines suddenly burst out of the ground, trying to grab Khrona with amazing speed.

Khrona outstretched his wings, a resulting force from all around him ripping the vines to shreds. "Huh. Someone is eager. Your test is not to get hit more than three times. If you get hit more than three times, you will fail. You must also hit me at least once. If you hit me once, you pass." Khrona folded his wings back up, awaiting the next attack.

The kunoichi raised an eyebrow, but nodded in understanding. The ground started to rumble, and a minute later, a powerful geyser of water burst from under Khrona's feet. At the same time, she made a few handsigns, summoning all the birds in the surrounding area. They raced towards Khrona ferociously, while chunks of land also flew up from the ground to try and hit him.

A psychic force around Khrona made the water spew in every different direction, mostly aimed at the birds to wet them and make their wings heavy so that they could not fly. Next, if the birds were still coming, Khrona would lightly flap his powerful wings to send all of the birds flying for miles. The same would go for the chunks, if they weren't already cut up from the slicing winds that came from Khrona's wings that would cut up anything in it.

Multiple pointy wood stumps burst out of the ground, speeding towards Khrona. They created a circle around him, trying to hit him at a blinding speed. At the same time, the kunoichi extended her arms out on either side, making tremendous winds come rushing in behind her. While she was unaffected, the wind would try to slice or cut Khrona.

Khrona shook his head, flapping his wings lightly once again. Even a light flap gave enough power to break through the wood and parry the slicing winds of the kunoichi's completely. "Hm. So far, it only seems like I have to use my wings to stay safe. In fact, that is what I will do. I will only use my wings and my body. No instant transmission, no DNA, just my wings and my physique. That should make things slightly less difficult for you." Khrona wasn't going to attack... Yet. He was waiting for something.

The kunoichi frowned. While she didn't like people to go easy on her... She wasn't vain; she knew she needed the extra help. With a snap of her fingers, rain clouds rolled by overhead. It started raining immensely hard down on the area. The raindrops were chakra-infused and quite powerful, weighing about twenty pounds each. However, they didn't seem to effect the kunoichi at all.

Hoping that the rain would distract Khrona, if only for a millisecond, vines silently crept out of the ground at the same time, trying to grab at his legs and feet to trap him...

Khrona smirked a bit, his Hyper Perception seeing not only every rain drop coming down with exact location of where it landed, but also saw the vines slowly sprouting up. In addition to his speed, he could react long before it was too late with his Hyper Perception. "Good... But it's time to step up." He made another flap of his wings, only this time he spiraled, encasing himself in his wings as he lifted into the air, dodging the vines. The twenty pound rain would be merely no match for the sheer strength of his wings if they were to make contact, and besides that, the slicing winds from his wings would create a sort of extremely sharp and cutting hurricane that would slice up the area, even if it was not touching things some feet away from it. Khrona was trying to keep a constant speed, for he did not want to overwhelm her with such intense force. He was trying to test her skills...

Doing one handsign, several pillars of earth came up from the ground, silently surrounding Khrona. Between each pillar, a leafless tree came up, equally as quiet. As soon as Khrona opened his wings... The pillars of earth would strike, aiming for a blow, while the trees would sprout flexible branches and vines which would once again try to grab him.

The kunoichi stood and waited for the opportune moment to activate the 'trap'...

Khrona finally stopped spinning, abruptly opening his wings and releasing an insanely powerful cutting wind from his position which would take down everything in the immediate area around him. The trees and earth would be cut up the instant Khrona opened his wings, leaving nothing coming at him. Khrona raised a wing while still in the air, then swung it in the direction of the kunoichi, making a concentrated blast of slicing winds at her general direction, forcing away whatever would try to stop it.

Not even bothering to try and block the winds, the kunoichi tried to dodge them by quickly trying to run to the side. Luckily, she was fast enough to only suffer some minor damage to her back and foot before stopping to face Khrona once more. A powerful jet of raging water burst out from the ground underneath him, while she rubbed her back painfully.

Khrona saw the surging water coming from the ground since he was in the sky, and pushed himself back with a light flap of his wings, but that flap took him a loooong way. He landed, checking to see if any drops of water were on him. No, he was dry. This ranking exam would continue. Khrona raised a wing and slammed it on the ground with moderate power, making a large earthquake as well as cracks in the ground that would shoot toward the kunoichi at a high speed. It had been a while since Khrona used the power of his wings for attacking other than winds... Perhaps this was also a bit of a refresher for him, too? He slammed his other wing down with a moderate power, making the earth shake even more, hopefully to throw the kunoichi off balance, mostly because of two different quakes that weren't rhythmically in tune but also because of the cracks rupturing the ground.

"Woahhh!" The kunoichi started stumbling around, and nearly fell... Or, she would've if a jet of water didn't come out of one of the cracks under her feet, and push her up a few feet into the air, keeping her away from the earthquakes. 'This... Is effing impossible.' Trees shot out from the ground once again, unaffected by the ground's rumblings. They grew in a circle around Khrona, before turning inwards in an attempt to wrap around his whole body, as opposed to just a limb. They attempted to wrap around his wings as well, so he wouldn't be able to cut them with the wind from his wings.
The trees were also much stronger than the vines, so they hopefully wouldn't be defeated quite as easily...

Khrona smiled. "Let's see... How do you kill a weed...?" Khrona flapped his wings down straight at the ground with moderate power, making a large pit that went down quite a long way. Yes, they were that powerful. "... You get it by its roots." Khrona plopped underground as the trees were trying to wrap around him, most likely out of their reach... Though, there was a problem. Limited space. Khrona also knew that this was quite a bad idea since the kunoichi had control over plants and, well... The picture is clear. Khrona could always flap his wings a few times and make large tunnels to fly through, but maybe it was a bit much? Well... It wasn't much for him to do it once... He flapped his wings and destroyed a large length of earth underground. He knew the kunoichi's position as of now and he flew to the space underground that was hopefully nearest to it, then slammed his wings up at the earth, making it fly straight up into the air at a high speed, hopefully taking her with it. Khrona was having a bit of fun using his wings now.

As Khrona went down into the ground, vines would shoot out of the earth, trying to hit him. When the earth came flying out of the ground, the kunoichi simply jumped off the jet of water she was still standing on, leaping far enough away to not get hit by the earth, or get blown away. However, she now knew where Khrona was as well.

She crouched down, slamming her hand on the ground. This would cause many sharp trunks of wood to burst through the ground, targeting the area around where she assumed Khrona was. If he didn't move, or find a way to destroy the massive trunks of wood, he would be hit, pierced, or trapped, at the very least.

Khrona, staying true to his promise not to use anything other than his wings, had been got. He simply raised his wings around him as the tree trunks would smash against them and be broken. That counted as him getting hit. "... Well well. Guess you pass." Khrona materialized up in front of Chiyoko. "You've done well. I do enjoy having a ninja here who can use plants... That may become useful in the future. Your rank is Advanced. Congrats." Khrona gave a small smile.

The kunoichi smiled and gave a low bow. "T-thank you very much!" A strange wind then blew through the area, and she slowly disappeared with it...

Not quite ready to leave the Battleground yet, Khrona decided, after assisting the young kunoichi, to continue honing his own proficiency with his Soul techniques, of which he excelled. It was the main power source of the Reality and had never before touched the face of the planet before, so he had to be in tip-top shape in order to show them how to use it as he learned the customary 'jutsu' that came from 'chakra,' as they called their energy source on the planet.

Khrona materialized in a wide open space, barren and away from anyone or anything. His two weapon partners materialized behind him.

Misery: "So, Khrona, what's this you're doin' again with a new wavelength?"

Khrona: "I'm trying to master a new wavelength ability that I thought of... You see, if I can shoot my wavelength out through my body by physical contact, I am wondering if I can use my soul wavelength with both my wings and using it as strings... You get the picture, Misery?

Misery: "Aha, hell yeah! That's gonna be fun... Wait until you turn back into insanity... We will eliminate everyone who opposes us... Heh."

Khrona turned to Despair, not listening to Misery's words now. "Despair. You will have to be my long range opponent..." He then turned back to Misery. "... And you will be my close range opponent. You got it? I even have thought of a nice name for this new manipulation of my wavelength... Soul Cords and Soul Dragon. You like em?"

Misery flicked her own nose with her thumb. "Heh. Sounds pretty badass."

Despair began to clap. "Oh, horridly wonderful, Khrona...! I cannot wait to see what they will look like...!"

Khrona nodded. "Alright. Well, I might as well get these Soul Cords out of the way first... I'm not too fond of fighting at long ranges. Despair, if you will?"

Despair nodded, wrapping herself in her cloak to warp off into a different place. She then yelled, "Ready, Khrona!!"

Khrona then began to focus deeply on his own wavelength. It was already quite flexible and it would be easy to make it move as if it were a string or cord... But the main problem was focusing the attacks. If he could use his weapons, they would help with precision, but he couldn't... Oh well. 'Focus, Khrona...' "Alright. Despair. Launch a missile at me. I think I can manage to do one."

Despair launched a missile of Soul Energy at Khrona, wondering what these Soul Cords were supposed to do...

Khrona quickly focused on the missile, sending a string of his wavelength at it at a high speed. The string whipped around the missile for a while, seeming as though Khrona was having a bit of trouble hitting such a small object with an ability he had not become adept with yet... 'Hm... what to do...? More focus... More control...' This would be a lot easier if he had experience with ranged weapons, like whips... But, a whip is like an extension of a limb, as if a soul. 'An extension of a limb...' Khrona must move it as if it were his own arm; as if they were not separated. 'Yes, that is the key.' The missile closed in on Khrona before he finally got the cord to go through it, instantly slicing through it and disintegrating it.

Despair was amazed. "Khrona! What did you just do...? It looked so deadly..."

Khrona smiled. "The Soul Cord. A wavelength being shot out and manifested into one or many slim whips or strings with the ability to intertwine and cross with each other. Heh. What I did was exactly what was supposed to be done... Sending a strong, condensed wavelength strong enough to eliminate soul energy altogether from its presence and destroy a Soul Resonance by touch. Despair, if I may lightly hit you with it?"

Despair was a bit afraid, but was happy to do what she could to further Khrona's power. "Um... Go ahead, Khrona..."

Khrona nodded, the whip flying at Despair at a high speed before slowing down and lightly tapping her. There was an invisible pulsing shockwave, then Despair was launched back quite the distance.

Despair regained her composure in the air, touching her chest where she got hit. "Gah... Khrona... I feel completely... Drained of Soul Energy... Is that another ability of it...?"

Khrona nodded. "Yes. It paralyzes the soul and ruptures the wavelength of others by sending mine into them as well as drains all Soul Energy into myself. That would make the person being hit unable to use Soul Energy and simultaneously unable to wield a Weapon Partner and at the exact same time, unable to use Soul Synchro in any way. These cords... Will be quite useful. Able to nullify soul energy, rupture a soul wavelength and nullify synchronization or even stabilization of a soul, making them unable to use ANY weapon? Deadly. Quite deadly. Despair, I did not touch you hard, so you should have some energy left. Care to try to reject this with your Rejection Soul?"

Despair knew that only wavelengths could destroy her Rejection, since that was LITERALLY the ONLY thing that affected it, so she knew she was already at a disadvantage when Khrona was using his own Wavelength as a long range weapon... But, if it called for demonstration, then let him demonstrate. "Alright, Khrona... I will set up a dome of Rejection around myself..." A large, purplish red dome of her Rejection Soul surrounded her, looking quite thick, indeed.

Khrona sent out the whip again, this time not slowing down when it neared, though because of the automatic ability of the Rejection, the wavelength was already slowed down upon nearing and when it touched the dome, it stopped completely before being deflected back, but at the same time, the dome of Rejection shattered into pieces before disappearing. Khrona was quite wiped just from using THAT ability... And he barely did anything but wave his arm around a bit... "Thank you... Despair... I will get better with it soon enough... But now the power of it is clear... And I love it." Khrona smiled, then turning to Misery. "Well. It's your turn, Misery. Time for you to test out my Soul Dragon technique."

Despair wrapped herself in her cloak and warped back near Khrona, quite tired as well... "Anything for you, Khrona... Even if my body must be utterly destroyed and spread throughout this horrid cosmos...."She suddenly went to sleep with a melancholy smile on her face. She was so cute.

Misery sighed. "What a rookie... Haha..." She then looked to Khrona with piercing eyes just as fierce as his. "So... You ready to get this show on the road, big guy?" She smirked, her sword coming from the palm of her hand and her scythe blade on the opposite arm protruding from her forearm.

Khrona nodded outstretching his wings quite far. He knew Misery was a reckless bitch bent on destroying damn near everything, which is why using the Soul Dragon would be best for her. Khrona then began to surge his soul energy through his wings, and they began to glow with a purple aura, showing a mixture between BOTH of his soul energies; Fear and Insanity, making this ability twice as lethal. The wings began to grow larger and less solid looking, even though they were stronger than ever. They finally took a definite shape, though it was still shaky looking, and they were about three times as large as they were before -- as well as powerful and durable -- meaning Khrona had enough power and force to move the moon from where he stood at that very moment with a good flap. A long, slender neck slithered out from the middle of it for some reason, looking similar to a snake's, only without any eyes in its sockets, and harboring sharpened teeth. "This is... The Soul Dragon..." Utterly menacing. Even Misery shuddered a bit looking at it. It let out a screech that could calm a tsunami or a hurricane with just its frequency, which was technically Khrona's soul's frequency. "Well... Come at me, Misery."

Misery was petrified with fear for a second or two, but she quickly regained composure. "Huh. Khrona, I don't need to hold back anything with you since you can regenerate your DNA... So, here we go! ZERO SANITY!!" Misery slashed her sword and released a gigantic wave of Insanity Soul energy that was distorting and shattering the space around it from its sheer insanity.

Khrona did not flinch. If his Soul Dragon was to work the way he planned, then this attack should not work. A wing moved in the way of the Zero Sanity and instantly, it disappeared. Success. Khrona's Soul Dragon was able to stop Soul Energy completely as well as hold up against weapons. Now, for another test. "Come at me, Misery..."

Misery did indeed dash at Khrona, a bit pissed off. "Alright, let's see how you like this, Khrona!" She slashed at him with her sword with a hell of a lot of force behind it.

Khrona again merely placed a wing in front of him and stopped Misery's attack completely, and upon contact, she was forced back a great distance at the speed of a bullet because of his Soul Dragon. "Ha, so it works on any sort of solid object, huh? Yes... This is perfect. Now, for the final step..."

Misery stabbed her scythe blade into the ground and propelled herself at Khrona just as fast as she flew away from him "DAMMIT, KHRONA, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE!" Misery grabbed Despair randomly heading back for Khrona, waking her up in the process. "Despair! Synchronize! Now! We need give him EVERYTHING we've got!" Despair merely nodded tiredly, changing into a razor. "Soul Synchro! Rejection-Insanity Harmonization!" The blade of Despair became both red and dark-ish purple, becoming large and quite menacing looking with a maelstrom of Soul Energy surrounding it. The mere blade itself had properties of Rejection and Insanity, able to shatter space and reality as well as reject everything from it. This was the final stand.

Khrona was not expecting this, but his Soul Dragon was quite ready for it. The head began to move as Misery came close. When she was close enough, the dragon head lashed out at the weapon and bit her while in weapon form, instantly breaking resonance as well as making Despair or any weapon able to be used by Misery or Despair ruptured and distorting their wavelengths severely. Lastly, Despair forcefully came out of her weapon form due to the Dragon's bite, meaning that she could not change back into a weapon until the effects wore off.

Despair gasped, attempting to make some blades pop out of her body. Nothing. She couldn't even partially change. "Wow... Really deadly, Khrona... Those two new soul abilities... They are deadly and lethal..." Misery concurred, merely nodding. She was a bit scared of that dragon again. "Yo, uh.. Make that big bastard turn back into your normal wings...? It freaks me the fuck out..."

Khrona laughed. "Well. I've done all I need to, anyway." The wings reverted to their normal size, three times smaller than the Soul Dragon. Khrona stretched, feeling quite drained from using these new techniques "... I need to sleep. I am very, very tired, and I would assume Despair is, as well. Shall we depart?" Khrona yawned, rubbing his back.

Misery and Despair nodded as Despair wrapped all of them up in her cloak and warped them back into Khrona's Pit.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:17 pm

Last Shadow; Anti-Zetsumei Group Meeting

Things were going well for a while after the Tri-Village Alliance came to be. Each of the three major villages on the planet (including the Reality, which came from a different dimension) would have come together to create peace and harmony between the like-minded forces in order to protect each other and the planet. However, with all of the villages coming together, so too did their more hazardous individuals, who just so happened to find a way to meet up with each other and form an alliance of their own; a rebellious group to the Tri-Village Alliance known as the 'Zetsumei.' A meeting had been called in the Tri-Village Alliance, including those from other sister villages, such as the Deep, which was now the new Rising Village. The shift seemed to effect all of them, as well -- as did the Zetsumei.

Khrona would materialize out of this air into the office. "Those Zetsumei... Will be problematic for this place. My superb thought process has calculated the outcome of their stay... It will directly effect the Reality. I cannot allow this to happen... And so, to ensure victory..." Khrona snapped his fingers, and suddenly a cloak unfurled from thin air, revealing his two soul partners, Misery and Despair. "These two will be coming along. I may not be able to use them, but they can fight by themselves. I need to ensure the death... Of all of them."

The female leader of the Deep village shivered as Khrona appeared in the room, giving a heavy sigh. Out of all the leaders, he's the scariest to her. "Okay, so Khrona, your weapons will be accompanying the team? Where the hell are my legends?" She would continue to wait for people to show up.

A Novice walked in curiously, though her curiosity was not shown in her expression. "Hmm... Perhaps I could join in here...?"

Another Novice walked in behind the first, leaning against the wall once he entered. "Heh, I've been training for this mission. Sounds interesting."

Khrona's eyes narrowed. "Of course they will... They are quite essential... Even though more EFFECTIVE if they were to be used by ME..." He turned to Misery and Despair.

Misery: "HEY. Don't look at me, Mr. 'I'm suddenly turning sane and can't turn back until the Falshin returns!' You know all hell is gonna break loose with that pansy ass bitch comes back, right? Ooo, I'm gonna fuck hella shit up an--"

Khrona raised his hand and gripped it, a small flow of energy coming from it... Misery then had no mouth. "You get that back when... Well... Whenever the hell I feel like it."

Khrona's brother would warp into the meeting place shortly after the Novice's arrival. Khrona's brother was a lazy man at heart but he felt that something had to be done about Zetsumei. "Hope I'm not too late..."

An Elite from the Deep village would merely sneer as everyone had not shown up, as he was rather impatient at the moment. He just gazed at everyone in the room from under his hooded cloak, spotting a familiar face or two. "Hmph... Can we get this insipid meeting over with? The longer we stay here and chat like little school girls, the more time Zetsumei have to complete whatever it is they're planning..."

"We can't just rush at Zetsumei with no battle strategy. We need to plan out what we plan on doing about this Zetsumei thing before we do anything," Khrona's brother replied to the boy's outburst.

The Elite of the Deep snickered at the stranger's comments. "Did I say we should rush in? No. I said we need to get this meeting over with quickly. Translation, let's formulate a plan quickly because our opposition could be executing theirs as we speak."

"And what I was saying was to get this meeting over with quickly would be rushing..." Khrona's brother crossed his arms and leaned on a wall. "Nevertheless, I agree with you... We should get this meeting started."

Khrona nodded in agreement. "Of course... We do need a plan... Logical thinking would say that we should have some reconnaissance, though it would be dangerous to send someone arbitrarily to go spy on them IF we could get someone to spy on them..." Khrona had the brainpower to formulate a plan, but alas, other things were on his... Mind. So many things being juggled in there...

Misery clawed violently at her face, releasing various blades from her body. She was indeed ready to fuck shit up. Eventually, Khrona gave her mouth back and she retracted her weapons "... Shit. That might have ended badly for... Some of you. BUT YEAH. Let's just destroy everything, huh? My Insanity Soul will rip them apart and my Condemnation Soul will kill them in an instant!" she boasted, deciding to plop down in a random chair.

Despair finally spoke, "Oh, why not ask them to be friendly...? I'm sure it won't end with woeful consequences... If we spread enough despair, we can bring this world into melancholy harmony...! We can have blissful unhappiness within everyone, and we won't have any disagreements like this..."

Khrona and Misery looked at Despair and stared... Scared.

An Expert gunner who was already there before Khrona arrived, being the timid individual that he was, decided that it was time to finally say something; higher ups talking to their souls and flitting around about how they should get things over with wasn't really accomplishing anything. "Let's start with who is in Zetsumei first -- really stupid powerful ELITES... I don't even know why I was requested to be here, but most if not all of those Elites can fight on a leader's level and have the village leaders on the ropes. And now, since that one ninja who is with them... Has achieved his ultimate dojutsu, the second of his clan to ever to do that. I might add that he is more deadly than the rest. Simple eye contact can ensure death to all of us. So we need to start out with humbling ourselves first, obviously if they left their respective villages because they were unsatisfied with their ranks, they must have a reason. If we all go in, together... They can just pick us off; they probably won't fight alone because there is a possibility of them losing if they fight one on one," the Advanced gunner would say rather nonchalantly, sitting in the corner, flipping the chambers of his guns, still not knowing why he is here... He REALLY didn't want to be here, and he was still wondering why don't they just send in the legend of the Deep -- he can deal with most of them himself... The gunner, being an assassin type of ninja, had tactic skills that were probably on the level of a leader.

The legend would nod, folding his arms and thinking for a moment before he spoke. "As they say, your greatest strength can also be your greatest weakness. The clan of that dangerous ninja rely too much on their eyes -- take that away from them, they're nothing. The dojutsu is strong, but overrated. There are three ways to handle someone like him. First method, send in multiple opponents to fight him. Eye contact mustn't be made. By stacking numbers against him, no one will have to look at his eyes. One person could be looking at the back of his head, another can be watching him from above, et cetera. Or, if one person were to go against him, they'd have to be very good at using shadow clones, as the dojutsu he has can't tell clones from the real thing. Second method, speed. There's a common misconception that since the dojutsu can predict movements, Taijutsu is useless. Wrong. The clan might be able to SEE your movements, but if their bodies can't keep up, they'll still be hit. Someone like our legends of the Deep could utilize this strategy, speedsters have the advantage here. The third method is the most effective, yet mostly unknown. The third method is simply, Puppets. See, the dojutsu can ONLY predict attacks through MUSCLE movement. Puppets, are hollow wooden objects. They have no muscle whatsoever. Therefore, the ability to predict movement is rendered useless, meaning the clansman is no longer a few steps ahead of you. An Advanced ninja here, he's a Puppeteer right? Someone like him could defeat the dangerous ninja rather easily if he prepares his puppets right. If anyone else has any intel on the other members, it'd be best to speak now so we can get a good idea on what strategies will be used." The legend of the Deep exhaled after his long, rambling speech. He let energy build inside him as he stood and watched to see what the others thought.

"You... You have no idea what the ultimate dojutsu is, and if you didn't know... All you had to do was ask. When one achieves the ultimate dojutsu, contact doesn't even matter; all it takes is a gesture. Even a point and the individual is locked in a genjutsu. But if you are going to continue underestimating him, then so be it." The gunner would sigh and shut his mouth, then speak again.
"Each member of Zetsumei requires an extreme level of planning. We can't just ramble for a second or two and exploit every possible weakness... I'm sure they aren't doing this for us. But hey, I'm just the Novice with the pistols." He would shut his eyes and continue with what he was doing.

Khrona decided to speak. "How about a person named... Um... What was it...? Tigen? I've looked into several people's minds throughout my time being here, and several people have encountered this being called Tigen... From the information I have gathered about him, he can warp through dimensions at will, he has no organs, muscle, or any sort of insides that a normal person might have and most importantly, no brain or eyes, and therefore any sort of mind tricks -- whether they be genjutsu or simple telepathic mind tricks -- will have no effect." Khrona then went back into thought "... And perhaps one of the Reality's Elites. A sound user. He seems to be capable of handling business, or at least able to be used for support or as a decoy. The only problem would be those who either control sound or shadows, since those are the only things he uses..." Khrona continued to ponder who else would be useful... It was a bit hard for him to focus. He did not know of many from other villages, since he wasn't one to 'get out' much. Perhaps if he looked into the minds of everyone else here, he could determine more people...

The Deep leader slapped her side, almost like she had just remembered something. "Right! Tigen would be great for this mission. His abilities as you said Khrona will be of much use... But I don't think I have heard of your sound using Elite..." She would continue to think a bit, then decided to speak out. "Okay, seeing as we don't know everything about these people as the gunner said, we should work with what we do know and create a support for each person. Like you said, the dojutsu uses illusions mostly and relies on the eyes, so Tigen and this so called puppeteer person would be great for battling him. But--" She stopped, noticing something that she should have been noticed. "Wait, gunner. You are from the Twilight, so may I ask you to give what information you know already? You informed us about the dojutsu user, so who else is there?"

The gunner would look up slightly, looking at the odd woman. "Well... Like I said before regarding that ninja, it doesn't take eye contact to have someone in an illusion, it takes pretty much a simple hand gesture. But from the Twilight all I know is that ninja. I don't know who else left and joined the group."

Deep Leader: "So it was THAT ninja who defected from the Twilight all alone? No, they have the Earth King as their leader; he couldn't have defected alone. He had to have an accomplice or two... We will send three men in to fight the dangerous ninja, since as my legend of the Deep said, it's better to stack numbers against them. Also, if he has anyone else with him, they would have the necessary support... Now, let's see... Many from the Deep and the Twilight can be with them, I'm sure of it. Although, I talked with the Earth King, and one of ours has been captured, along with another rogue from the Chaos. An Advanced ninja was stopped by Khrona a while ago, which leaves four of them. So it has to be at least... Seven people there, at most nine."

An Anubis would appear in the room using extreme speed and stand next to the gunner. He would then commence to speak to everyone telepathically. "The Earth King couldn't make it here himself; he is about to commence his week long slumber to regain his powers. But I pretty much know what you all are talking about."

The legend of the Deep would merely facepalm at the gunner's remarks. "Well, if the strongest member of the dangerous ninja's clan in history was defeated by ONE shinobi using WOOD techniques, then you are obviously OVERRATING the dojutsu. First, Puppets are wooden, inanimate objects. They are unaffected by illusions and Genjutsu, because they don't have a brain. The Puppeteer is usually positioned far away from the puppets, meaning he's not at risk at being caught in a Genjutsu either. Also, puppets don't have muscles, making predicting their movements useless. All the dojutsu user has to rely on are Ninjutsu. Taijutsu is largely out of the picture because most puppeteers use custom poisons in their puppets and one scratch spells death in mere minutes. As I said, send a Puppeteer in, and as someone else mentioned, this Tigen fellow would also be a good match. But, if all we're gonna do is jock ride that ninja, then perhaps someone has a better plan? I'm not underestimating the guy, I'm just stating the obvious. Take his eye abilities away from him, and he's trash."

Deep Leader: "Well, a puppet user and Tigen will be good for fighting Aizu, and just in case a third person. Let's see, sending in a lightning user against him would spell certain and utter death for them. Also, he was a genius when it came to his weapons, something my partner acknowledged him for, so someone who can stop lightning, but doesn't use lightning would have to fight against him. One of our Advanced ninja uses iron, and he is more than likely with the lightning user. They are powerful separately, and even stronger combined. Separate them, then go all out. Our defect Elite can manipulate gravity last I saw, and that's a hassle by itself..."

"I would think that the dangerous ninja is stronger than his clan's chief, and these days everything is done on a global scale. I'm sure the Deep leader can handle the ninja coming from her village, but I came to tell you all about a shadow user and daughter of the Earth King..." The Anubis would cross his arms and close his eyes.

"Then you can speak... Umm, but first, what the fuck are you?" The Deep leader wasn't familiar with the whole monster species. To her this was a large ass talking dog.

The Anubis would slightly laugh... Then speak. "Firstly... The animal I am is an Anubis, thank you. It's more of a deity than a common hound. Secondly, I'm older than you, so I suggest you speak to me with some respect. Im an ancient beast having been inhabiting this world longer than you have and are just as strong, if not stronger than you. The Earth King is my master... And he sent me here to come on his behalf, since he is about to engage the cosmo sleep."

Khrona's brother's wife walked into the room casually, seeing as no one had bothered to shut the door. She viewed the Zetsumei as a problem, and she wished to help out with the mission. She had heard about the person needed to fight one of their members, and she decided to speak up. "Well," she said from by the door, "I can freely conduct electricity without it harming me... And, I use an array of other jutsu types..." She went to go stand by her husband.

"Oh great, a talking mutt who has a superiority complex because he's an old geezer. And why is it that whenever someone wants to bring a point across, they threaten you with the mention of a god and such. Look, no one is scared of Anubis, or any talking mutt that resembles him. And no cares how old you are. If that were the case, then everyone here should be kissing my ass because I'm older than all of you. If you want people to respect you, all you have to do is ask that they do, since you didn't verbally insult anyone here. But don't go jumping on your high horse. It's unnecessary and it pisses people off. Now, let's put our damn egos aside and deal with this Zetsumei problem, or is that alright with you O'Mighty All-Powerful Superior Pseudo-Anubis?" The Deep legend had had enough of people straying off subject. He was ready to come up with a plan and execute. Time was of importance, and at this moment it was very limited. But, he calmed himself and Auto'd his abilities to help himself relieve stress.

The Deep leader would pet the Anubis on the head, then rub behind his ears. He still seemed like a dog to her. "Sorry Anubis, but all that can wait. So, what's this you were saying?" She was feeling more calm and subtle, so with her lax attitude, it would be natural for her to speak so bluntly to about anyone.

The Anubis would wake up after not paying attention to the legend of the Deep for too long. It's obvious that he is least knowledgeable on the subject of Zetsumei; he may be one of the most powerful, but he is young -- his aura was just materializing into that of his comrades who are more knowledgeable. With power should come wisdom to back it up. He would learn eventually, a legend who just became a legend after a week or two knows not of these various leader meetings and such, where everyone has to be level headed to arrive at a solution. But since he was throwing around personal shots and such, everyone already knew that he was the freshie in this situation. But alas, there has to be one hot head in the group, and the legend of the Deep was filling the quota rather well. However the patting... Although the Earth King and Earth Queen were the only ones he liked to do that, it was soothing in a sense when the leader of the Deep did so, too.

"Oh uhh anyway... Like it was said earlier, each individual member of the group requires planning, but I'm sure you all know that... I mean look at what you all have gotten done so far!" Anubis would laugh heartily and then resume; he didn't wish to stoop to a lower level.

Anubis: "As you all may know, Zetsumei isn't having this problem with conflicting egos; they know which one of our number to avoid, which one to attack and pick off, and which ones that they can probably struggle against. As was previously sated, just because they are Elites doesn't mean that they are weaker than us. Our destruction is eminent unless we can keep an open mind and continue forth, now why don't we just divide the members of Zetsumei amongst us so that we may have a resistance force just like them?"

The Deep leader continued rubbing the Anubis' head. "So, you mean to pick out a Zetsumei member, see which one of us works best against them, and send those people in? I was kind of getting to that, but you saved me the breathe. Is there anything you want to say regarding the group, I guess?"

The Dark King would walk in with an extremely casual look under his scarf. He looked around the room at the rest and gave a slight shrug at being late for something he wasn't expected to show up at.
He didn't say anything at first, he listened in until the Deep leader was finished talking. "I already have the bounty on the shadow user, Nara, lined up. I doubt most of you could take him by any means... And I am certain of my dominance over his darkened skills..."

Khrona was trying to think hard about who would be useful to this mission and a plan to assist the situation... "Hm... You say that there is a person that can control gravity? There is a witch in our village -- the Head Witch, no less -- Zita, who has complete control and immunity to gravity, as well as a variety of other abilities involving her magic... If I remember correctly, she has energy eating parasites and a Sealing Eye technique... But I'm not that sure of what her Sealing Eye can do. You would have to ask my brother about that, since he is her childhood friend..." Khrona then began to ponder about the Chaos. Did they have anyone useful? Khrona had never even interacted with anyone from the Chaos before, so he would not know. "Hey, does anyone know anything about the Chaos? If they will be of use to us? Anyone who would be useful for this operation--" That's when Khrona noticed something that he should have a while ago. "... The Earth King's daughter? Her? A girl came into my office a while ago and received a Weapon Partner from me bearing that name... Hm. She is one of them? Then I would love to personally take her out for such a deception..." Khrona was not pleased now... Quite severely pissed, you could say. He fell completely silent, an aura of psychic energy manifested from Anger flowing around him and increasing the temperature around him...

Misery quickly stood up, slightly pissed, herself. "Look, I'm not one for plans. I'm a Soul Angel with a powerful soul, no less. Insanity to shatter the utter reality of the things touching it and Condemnation for instant... Death. I'll kill whoever comes near and take their souls!! Let's just get out there and GO, DAMMIT! They probably aren't even expecting us right now! Hell, I bet they're in a meeting RIGHT NOW doing the SAME thing we're doing; being vulnerable. A wide scale genocide is all that's needed at a time like this!" Many blades began to pop out of her body, swords and scythes alike. She was pumped up and ready to kill by now, but mostly because discussions such as these were meaningless and boring to her.

Despair sat quietly humming a melancholy, yet somewhat peppy tune to herself. She was too kind hearted to think of assault plans, anyway.

The Deep leader would cross her arms and look at the Dark King. "Doesn't matter to me. You are a capable person. If you can take out Nara, then that will be of some help... Misery is right too. We should have covered SOME things while being in this room, so can all the people that are going meet at the Volcanic Plains? I would have thought that everyone here would be going, but by feeling the gunner's shivers from over here is apparent that he doesn't want to go. And Tigen needs to be informed, and who ever else would be nice for this mission..."

"What's this about the Volcanic Plains? Is that where I can find Nara-kun? Or is it it just another meeting in a silly spot? ... Sorry to ask... But I came late to this little... Thing.." The Dark King played with his cross necklace ,not even looking at the Deep leader when he talked to her.

"Just like an attendance place before they go to Zetsumei. But Dark King, if you want to go, then by all means. We can catch up to you, since I know how impatient you... And apparently Misery can get." The Deep leader would say, a little uncertain of herself. Would the Dark King be able to find the place or Nara on his own? Well, he is a capable person, so she would leave it to him.

Dark King: "It's one of my finer qualities... Don't get me wrong when I say this... But shinobi will only slow me down. I'm going to search for and find Nara. Consider him dead and anyone with him to be dead, or if possible, in prison. You all can stay here as long as you like and beat around the bush. Just tell me, since I haven't done my homework yet. Where is the Zetsumi home base?"

"Going off of the reports over the past few weeks, the Star village had been attacked and almost destroyed by their leader, but this group of people came and 'saved' them. The Star village was mainly located somewhere near the Volcanic Plains, which was why we were going to meet there." The Deep leader crossed her legs, then gave the Dark King a content look. "So that's the information. I hope it does you some good."

"Well we shall see if it does." The Dark King gave a slight poke of his glasses and then gave a very slight and sarcastic bow before backing up into a dark portal, vanishing from sight.

"I suppose that simply individually targeting each member is what Zetusmei wants... But I know where they are hiding, or dwelling. No doubt Zetsumei is going to go free some convicts who are about to be executed... So they will stumble upon a dead end. They are going to need all of them to bust in and out of my prison. So we all can meet at the Earth King's prison, waiting for them to come. Then, Dark King... You can fight Nara, Khrona can fight the Earth King's daughter, and the rest of you can do as you please. The gunner wants to come. He is just naturally timid; he is the one who started this productive discussion anyway, but he is out of his league. I have other plans for him." Anubis would kindly remove the Deep leader's hand telekinetically and casually walk out of the room. He needed to see the Earth King before this whole thing began, but he stopped and turned around first. "You all should handle your current problems before branching out to Zetsumei. If you distract yourself from the eminent Diablo threat, then Zetsumei gets more time, but if you distract yourself from Zetsumei, then Diablo and his forces get stronger... And they are closer to gaining power at the moment. Thank you all for your time." The Anubis then disappears using extreme speed.

The Deep leader gave a heavy sigh, rubbing the hand that wasn't petting Anubis over her head. "Ugh, forgot about them for a brief moment. Yes, Diablo is a problem as well... Tch, this was a bad time... I bet they probably planned on using this Diablo as a distraction, keeping us away from them for a while longer... But my partner is doing that, so I guess I'm free for this... No, wait. If the Enigma is on a mission, my other legends are going on the mission. I will have to stay and protect the village." She slightly pouted, knowing it'd be more fun to go somewhere. "*Sigh* Oh well. If you find some people that are capable of handling themselves in battle, and are free from the Diablo problem, take them as well. No more than eleven people go, and even them, split into small groups. That will be risky, so three groups: The legend of my village will lead team one, Misery will lead team two, and another legend from my village will lead team three. You three are free to go find others to help this cause, and if there are any problems or questions, ask me."

"That is a sound plan for the moment, but there is another problem that needs to be addressed." Khrona's brother folded his arms. "With a bounty on the Zetsumei members, some of our other ninja might be harsh and try to attack them... No doubt they would die. I can't just ignore this problem... Also, I'm not sure what, but I've sensed another power that's growing other than Diablo and Zetsumei... I'm not sure what it is yet, but if we leave it unchecked, it may become our undoing."

In an area in front of the Deep leader, an orb of strange energy was being distorted. Probably thinking the Enigma was about to arrive -- which would make her hopes higher, thinking of how much fun she'll have on going exploring. Yet, instead, a small clothed creature appeared floating telekinetically, floating towards her. It's telescope eyes peeked through the sockets in front of her, yet back off a bit. "Hello... Er... The Enigma sends his deepest sorrow for you, leader, of sticking in the village keeping an eye on things... The Enigma sent me a letter saying he'll be quite a while on his mission..."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei    Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei Empty

Back to top Go down

Book 3; The Shadow of Khrona Tensei
Page 1 of 1