The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
Maruze, the Dividing Enigma EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
Maruze, the Dividing Enigma EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
Maruze, the Dividing Enigma EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
Maruze, the Dividing Enigma EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
Maruze, the Dividing Enigma EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
Maruze, the Dividing Enigma EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
Maruze, the Dividing Enigma EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Maruze, the Dividing Enigma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tantra
Maruze Meikyuu the Pearl Yinchrysm :: Silver Hallowed Fortress; Keeper of the Crystal Shell
Tantra

Male Points : 76

Maruze, the Dividing Enigma Empty
PostSubject: Maruze, the Dividing Enigma   Maruze, the Dividing Enigma EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:58 pm

Spoiler:

Maruze Meikyuu the Pearl Yinchrysm :: Silver Hallowed Fortress; Keeper of the Crystal Shell
Tantra

Male Points : 76

Maruze, the Dividing Enigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maruze, the Dividing Enigma   Maruze, the Dividing Enigma EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 2:56 pm

First Division: Division In The Ice

Maruze exits the portal leading to this icy wonderland, feeling the faint chill of the wind. Waru seems to keep his body warm with a radiating demonic heat throughout his body. Maruze was looking for the Abominable Snowman... he was ready to collect its head.

Instead of an Abominable Snowman, a few Yeti did appear before Maruze. They were looking mighty hungry. There were about 4 of them in total. They all slowly moved in on Maruze..

Suddenly, a wandering Iceman walked into the scene, and seeing Maruze about to get jumped by Yeti, he invited himself in to assist "Mister... I would let you fight these Yeti alone, but seeing a man face off with these creatures, I cannot sit and watch. I've been itching for a battle all day, regardless." The iceman readies himself and looks to Maruze with a smile, then at the Yeti.

Maruze readied his blade. "It's never a bad thing to have some backup..." Maruze darted off at a great speed at one of the Yetis, leaping high into the air and slashing with violent, yet precise cuts throughout the air. The Yeti began to bleed with an intricate pattern of cuts and wounds in the shape of a Division symbol, however the Yeti did not fall. It began to run at Maruze... But as it started running toward him, it was separated from its lower torso at the very center where the division sign was carved into its body. It seems that Maruze had made a slash to it straight through its body, too.

The other 3 Yetis were shocked at what had just happened. They had barely even seen Maruze do anything... But it did not matter. They all moved close to the remains of the Yeti and began to devour them. As they devoured the remains of their fallen counterpart, they grew significantly larger and more powerful. They looked to Maruze again and they all charged at him.

The iceman glided across the ground towards them from behind, stabbing one in the back with icicles jutting from his icy forearm "Huh, don't forget about me..." He began to climb up the Yeti like this, reaching the neck of it and slashing forcefully.

The Yeti shrieked, grabbing the Iceman and throwing him into a tree near Maruze. The Yeti, being badly wounded by the attack began to wobble and tilt as it ran to Maruze, moving a bit slower than the other two.

Maruze swiftly took action by running up the tree that the ice man was thrown into, grabbing the ice man and taking him along. Once Maruze was high enough, he threw the ice man at one of the Yetis, in hope he knew what to do and swiftly cleaved the wounded Yeti in clean in half. The Yeti fell to the ground, its 2 halves falling on opposite sides.

The ice man's arms grew into extremely large icicle spires, and he barreled down on the remaining 2 Yetis. He stabbed straight through them, however it was not a vital shot, and it seemed as though the Yetis could continue their battle. The Ice man was now... stuck, you could say, in the Yetis.

The Yetis shrieked in pain, but swiftly reacted by breaking off the ice man's arms and pulling them from their bodies, now using them as some type of bludgeon club. They also noticed their fallen ally, and of course began to devour him as well. Their wounds were healed and they grew larger once again, now about 20 feet tall each. They swung the large clubs rampantly, breaking down trees and the like around them in an attempt to smash the Ice man and Maruze.

Maruze leaped up on one of the ice clubs and brought his sword in between it, splitting it clean in half. Maruze then cut off the Yeti's arm and leapt up to his head, right before running down his back and making several slashes and cuts that seemed not to do anything... Until he reached the ground. Once he turned around and looked at the Yeti, it split apart into 20 different pieces. Maruze looked to the Ice Man, who was now armless... but since he was made of ice, perhaps he could rebuild himself? He dashed to the ice man "Are you okay?"

The ice man stood, his arms reforming slowly "Yeah, I'm fine... But look at that Yeti..."

The final yeti remaining ate the pieces of the other one, now becoming a great deal larger than before. He was indeed larger than some of the extremely large trees, both height and width wise. Most likely a simple slash of the sword would not cut through him as easily as the others. Now it was time to get serious. The Yeti stomped his foot, releasing a wave of snow and ice to both blind and hit the two opponents, and right after sending a punch to them both.

Maruze held his sword up, and even though he was unable to see because of the snow, he proceeded in swiftly and accuractely slicing up chunks of ice that were coming towards him. Maruze did not see the fist coming until it was almost too late. He brought his sword up to block the fist, but the power and weight of the Yeti was too great, and Maruze was smashed into the ground. That did not stop him, however... He raised his blade "Sword Magic: Oil Blade!" He slashed at the Yeti's arm and it became weak and light, and also a bit slippery. Maruze easily kicked it off of him now and jumped up on his arm, running up the side of it swiftly. "Sword Magic: Air Render!" Maruze slashed his blade at insane speeds, releasing huge, sharp, thin blades of cutting energy that sliced through the air, making wind resistance nothing to them. They tried to cut up the Yeti, but it was not as effective as Maruze had wanted. No matter. It had at least cut the Yeti a little. Maruze got to the Yeti's head and leaped off backwards "Ice Man!"

The ice man jumped up and created a slick icy, swirling prison around the giant yeti, hopefully hindering his movement. Maruze would be forced to land on it. Icy needles stabbed into the yeti so that this swirling ice prison could stay afloat.

The Yeti roared in pain, now unable to move. The only thing it could do was release a great and icy wind from under its fur, a blizzard, if you will. It would definitely hinder Maruze and the Ice Man's vision, and hopefully throw Maruze off.

The snow indeed hindered Maruze's vision, and the force of the wind from the blizzard threw him off balance, making him fall from his icy swirling incline. To keep from getting the recoil of falling from such a height, he stabbed his sword into the leg of the giant Super Yeti and began to slow his descent as well as hurt the Yeti, hopefully to hinder one of his legs from moving. Just in case.. "Sword Magic: Stun Blade!" A large surge of paralyzing energy shot through the blade and surged throughout all of the Yeti's leg, since Maruze only sent enough to cover that area, really. Maruze took out his sword as he reached the ground, starting his way back up the ice incline.

The Ice man assisted Maruze by freezing over the Yeti's stunned legs slowly.

The Yeti, who could not move his lower torso, had no choice by to shriek in pain. Not only were its legs stunned but they were being frozen over. The Yeti wildly broke the ice at random parts, trying to blindly smash Maruze and at the same time make it harder for him to get closer.

Maruze leaped over the Yeti's gigantic arm, careful not to slip on the ice when jumping over the large gaps that the Yeti had made. The ice was crumbling, however, and Maruze had a short time to get to the top of the Yeti's head. He was almost there... But the ice collapsed completely. Maruze began to fall down "Gah! Waru!" A devilish smile appeared on the sword "Right away, Maruze... kukuku..." Waru, the demon blade split into 100 blades that floated mid-air. Maruze retained a good balance, jumping one the sides of the blades one by one, using them as stairs or stepping stones, if you will. As the Maruze reached the final blade that was near the Yeti's head, he grabbed it, jumped in the air; all the sword returning to one, then shouted "Division Blade!" Waru began to glow intensely and with one swift, blinding slash, Maruze was back on the ground behind the Yeti. The Yeti was indeed silent for a few moments, but it had then split in half, falling down on opposite sides, then transformed into a soul. Waru extended and pierced the soul, then retracted and slurped it in through his blade. Maruze sighed, turning to the Ice Man "I thank your for your help, Ice man. You needn't put yourself in such danger on account of me, however."

The Ice Man turned to Maruze, smiling "Well, you did seem like you had it under control... Guess I just can't help getting myself into trouble." He laughed, then thought of something "To repay your kindness and express my gratitude, how about I teach you a little sword magic? It seems that you use some when I witnessed you battle..." The Ice Man touched Maruze's shoulder, sending a chill through Maruze's entire body as well as a faint, frosty glow. He let go of Maruze "There. The Ice Blade and the Snow Blade sword magics are yours to keep. I thank you, friend, and come back whenever you wish. I will be here to greet you."

Maruze felt an odd power surge through him as the Ice Man touched him... He could feel these new blade abilities flowing through him. He gave a small smile and nodded at the Ice Man, heading through a portal "I will be back soon, friend... And thank you for your assistance, once again." Maruze departed.

Maruze, the Dividing Enigma
Page 1 of 1