The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetra
Righteous Fury the Garnet Flamechrysm :: Red Rose Queen, Alice of the Crystal Horns
Tetra

The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury Empty
PostSubject: The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury   The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:13 pm

Megaera. She is Khrona's younger sister who was killed by Dr. Zalost a few months after birth. Khrona retrieved her DNA remnants from his tower, however, and proceeded to revive her and age her to what age she would be now. Megaera was born blessed wit hthe power of the Goddess of Fury, which is why altercations involving the merging, altering or deconstruction of her body via molecular or cellular means do not have any effect on her. She, however, is human and therefore susceptible to most attacks to vital organs, all except the brain. Her skull is lined as well as partially made up of Rejection. This Rejection was made by Despair, who was ordered by Khrona to do so for the sole reason of her head not getting crushed again. Any type of psionic thing that involves her brain shall be rejected and thus have no effect on her mind, also nullifying genjutsu as well. Megaera has a limited amount of power, unlike the rest of her family, since her only abilities rely on fire, wind and light, all of which have been purified by the Goddess who gave her the blessings, thus making her weapons and abilities sacred and divine and holy as well. She wields two swords, one being hollowed out in the center and the other having various hollowed out parts within the outline of the blade; being Jealousy and Vengeance respectively. Naturally, Jealousy has more power over wind and Vengeance fire, however she can release both with the two as well as absorb them. Using these powers of her divine wind and sacred fire together, she can create a holy maelstrom of fire called the Purgatory Wind. Purgatory Wind is a mixture of all 3 of her divine elements, the sacred fire, divine wind and holy light. It can take on numerous forms, however it is most normally seen as the terrifying maelstrom of fire, wind and light that rips through the darkness and the unholy and such. She oddly has a pair of wings on her back... Angelic wings. They do not do much for her, though allow her to float and hover as well as jump higher, but she cannot fly with them, unfortunately. She is also adorned with various straps in which she can use as whips or as restraints in any fashion. THEY STRETCH. Ahem. Uuuum... Yeah. Oh, last thing... She can also increase the size of her wings temporarily as well as shoot out bullet-like, harder than steel and sharper than a sword feathers from her wings. These feathers may or may not explode and can be shot out as rapidly as a machinegun, or simultaneously to cover the whole area. She cannot increase the size of her wings for long, however she can use the feather blades no matter what the size.

Megaera's anatomy is very simple, yet it holds great mystery behind it. Though she was unable to be experimented on like her brother, the reason why is unknown to everyone except for herself and him. Everything about Megaera is normal except for her wings, which sprouted from her back when Khrona aged her. She is a Goddess Incarnate, and those wings are a natural growth in her. Because they aren't fully grown yet and that Megaera is very inept in flight, she cannot use them all too well, but with time and practice, they will grow fully and she'll be able to use them well in no time at all. Megaera's body is normal right now, all except her brain and her eyes. Like her brother, her brain is like a supercomputer and she is extremely intelligent, able to learn things very quickly. Her eyes allow her to see things in a similar way to Khrona when she actually focuses; able to see past the speed of light and even supernatural occurrences and through illusions and the like, similar to Khrona's Hyper Perception, however she does not know how to activate hers well as of yet. She has great strength despite her looks and her body is more durable than a normal girls, but not that much. She also has regenerative capabilities, however they aren't too great as of yet and they're slow... yet faster than the normal human by a longshot. The most useful ability that her body possesses is to totally nullify any sort of tainted or unnatural substances that enter her body, making her totally immune to the strongest poisons, the most destructive viruses, and leaving her mind unable to be touched by other forces. This comes from her goddess incarnate abilities, and even the goddess inside of her assists with this. Thus, one can say she has the body of a true goddess and nothing can taint that; not even the most powerful evil.

Megaera is a slightly cold person toward people, as well as strict and sharp tongued, but she does show her affection and appreciation when it is needed. She is pretty decent at fighting, using the signature calculation brain of the Khrona family to get herself out of pinches when she needs to. Being a user of fire, she is quite hot headed, but always releases her anger in a cool and calm fashion... Well... Not ALWAYS... Being a user of wind, she can also adapt to her surroundings and figure out a way for herself, no matter the situation... And being a user of light, she is quite righteous... Okay, that's a lie. She's not righteous, especially coming from the Khrona family... But she does know right from wrong and will use her powers accordingly. Since all of her abilities are blessed a divine, holy and sacred energy from the Goddess of Fury, darkness, shadows and the like have little effect on her, which is actually quite useful. She does not seem to be much, but if she hones herself right, she can become... GREATNESS!!!!

Tetra
Righteous Fury the Garnet Flamechrysm :: Red Rose Queen, Alice of the Crystal Horns
Tetra

The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury   The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:21 pm

First Fury: Death... And Rebirth. Khrona's Sister Arrives Again...

Khrona appeared in his pit, his main priority being reviving his long dead sister to what her normal age would be at the moment if she hadn't died after the few months that she was born. He used the DNA from Dr. Z's tower that was thankfully never cleaned up and started to make her body reform. "I... I don't want this to happen again... Your head... Despair... Complete her head." The body was slowly taking shape. As it was, Despair nodded "Yes, Khrona... I know you do not want her head to be crushed again... So... I will mold her skull and line it with Rejection..."A skull was taking shape on the top of the forming body, and as it was, Despair embedded a bit of her Rejection Soul Energy within it. Doing this would allow her head not to be crushed again. It would also enable Despair to always know where this girl was, just as she could do with Chroma and her 'Reverse Rejection'. Khrona nodded, crying a bit. "Thank you, Despair... If she were to die by her head being crushed again, I--" Khrona paused, and so did the reformation of Megaera. "... I'm sorry. Let me continue." Bones, skin, muscle, the whole nine yards formed into a young girl, no more than the age of thirteen. He aged her in the process of reforming her. The girl was shining with an ominous light as well, something Khrona had not seen "... Megaera... You... I'm... I'm... You are finally back." Khrona gave a smile of happiness, something he had not done in years... Well, excluding the birth of his daughter, but, ya know.

Megaera's eyes opened, releasing a burning gleam. "...Hm? What is this...? K... Khrona?" Of course, she received the information of everything from Khrona as well as gained the Black Dragon Blood and the intellect that she, Khrona, and Chroma would share. However, no psychic abilities... Awww... She was, in fact, glowing with a fiery, yet heavenly light... And floating... On her own "... Ah yes. My dear, dear brother... How I wanted to know you... And with your power, now I can... Though I am quite lucky that my special blessing kept me from becoming a test subject, as you had become..." She sighed, her light fading as she fell to the ground. Her small, fluffy angelic wings puffed a bit, gleaming cutely compared to Khrona's dark, tattered black dragon wings. "My... Brother..." She shed a single tear, grabbing her brother and pulling him in for a hug.

Khrona hugged her tightly in return, even if he wasn't big on affectionate touching of most... This was his cherished and only sister that he had just revived from the grave after thirteen long years of not being able to see her... And now, it was just like she had never died as a baby. "Megaera... I'm so happy... I will never let you die again... I will let you live here in the Reality! Train under me! Become strong! Get a Soul Weapon! I can give you advanced lessons that no one knows about and and and and..." He was getting a bit excited... But I mean, what do you expect?

Megaera indeed loved her brother, but... She took a few steps out of his grip. "No," she simply said, staring him straight in the eyes, "And before you ask why, let me give you my reasons. Dear brother, I do not want your special treatment. No matter what, you will always treat me above everyone, except maybe your daughter and weapons. I do not want that. I do not want special treatment. I want to start off normal, like everyone else. No advantages. No Leader to assist me. Nothing. I want to use my divine blessing and my two heavenly weapons... " An energy formed in her hand, that seemed searing hot. Two blades took shape, however the insides of the blades were slightly... hollowed out, yet their sturdiness and durability was unmatched. "I will use Vengeance and Jealousy, the two divine weapons of the Furies... Jealousy of Wind and Vengeance of Fire. As you may or may not know, I was blessed with a sliver of the power of the gods, the Fury, to be exact. She gave me the power of the 'Purgatory Wind', a searing hot wind of holy fire to incinerate and purge all who oppose me. With this, I will be victorious in battle, without your help." She took a few more steps back "... And to ensure that I do not receive any of your help... I am... Joining... Another village. I cannot stay here in the Reality." She gave a soft smile "... But I shall come visit. So do not fret. And with that, I will be off. I must go to a village, be recruited and forge my own path. I will visit often. Goodbye for now... Dear brother." She then turned and walked off, as if nothing happened.

Khrona was quite shocked at her speech. "... Meg... Megaera..." Though after a few moments to get over his emotions... He smiled, tears flowing down. "You are right. I would treat you higher than most. If that is not what you want, by all means, go join another village. I do not want to choose your destiny, for only you can do that... But I will kindly watch from afar..." As she began to walk off, he turned. "And if you ever need me... I will be there... And so will Misery, Despair, and Chroma. Our family..." Khrona smiled and walked deeper into the darkness of his pit.

The Goddess Incarnate; Goddess of Fury
Page 1 of 1