The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
Friday The Thirteenth EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
Friday The Thirteenth EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
Friday The Thirteenth EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
Friday The Thirteenth EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
Friday The Thirteenth EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
Friday The Thirteenth EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
Friday The Thirteenth EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Friday The Thirteenth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 117

Friday The Thirteenth Empty
PostSubject: Friday The Thirteenth   Friday The Thirteenth EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:56 am

A being who can enter and make dreams and nightmares into reality, able to distort reality as if it were a dream. She may also enter the Dream World, her home realm, and control what goes on in it. Her powers are significantly weakened while in the real world, however. Being a Dream/Nightmare, her body doesn't actually exist, but is her own dream.

Friday the Thirteenth. That's my name. That's when I was born, as well. The Friday the Thirteenth of the Thirteenth month. You ask how is it there is a Thirteenth Month? Well, simple. I am not of this realm. I am a witch from a long line of magical sorceresses that live in the Dream World, and as such, there are 13 months. I am the 13th of these long lines of witches, and my name is Friday. It's only natural to be called Friday the Thirteenth, right? Well. Regardless of all of that. You all are probably wondering why a witch from the Dream World would be here in this realm, right? Well, let me explain myself. I want dreams. Nightmares. I want power. I want to cause misfortune and bad luck. That is all. I can't help it if I'm a bit hungry and the dreams of this realm are most delicious... I'll take them all for myself. But for that, I require power. And that's what I shall achieve. Power. Dreams. Nightmares. And then spread a wonderful misfortune throughout this land. Don't you think that's totally awesome? I do, too. Hee hee~!

Friday is adorned in nothing but black and purple, wearing skin tight clothes for agile movement, but also has a long, tattered robe. This robe is for opening a portal into the Dream World and to transport other things into and out of the Dream World. The robe may also be used as a weapon, since it can extend itself and alter its shape into a few different things, these things being a sword, a claw and an infinitely long... sheet of dreams or darkness. Friday's personality is a bit... off. She finds bad things to be fun, happy things to be boring and overall, likes dark things and despises anything that brings good fortune or happiness or anything positive of that sort. She's a sweetie, but just a little bit deranged and insane, but that's nothing that can't be dealt with. Her favorite thing to do other than entering and eating dreams is to... well... Cause mischief via bad luck. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 117

Friday The Thirteenth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday The Thirteenth   Friday The Thirteenth EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:58 am

First Friday; Time To See The Head Witch...

Friday would move into the Meeting Hall as if she were a ghost, not leaving the ground, but not moving her legs at all. She was simply moving, somehow. Her eyes seemed to gleam brightly in the darkness, seeing clearly through the darkness attempting to find the one called Zita.

Zita would see the glowing eyes, only to respond with her own glowing keyhole pupiled eye "Oh? A new witchling? What fun. We need aaaall that we can get... It's not the ones we have want to do much... Sigh... So, yeah. Let me give it to you straight... Gimme your abilities and your purposefor being here and you're in. Go on."

Friday smirked slightly, liking the attire and attitude of the Head Witch "My name is Friday Malfortuna XIII, but you can call be Friday the Thirteenth, or Friday. I am not only a witch, but a baku as well. I come here from the Dream World to hone my powers and such, which happen to be of Bad Luck magic, and Arrow Magic... And my animal attribute are Owls. Is that sufficient enough, miss Head Witch?" Her head cocked to the side, eyes still glowing.

Zita nodded "Aaaalright my cuuuute new witchling~! You're all good! Welcome aboard, Friday~! I am Zita, as you know, the Head Witch. I will be happy to train you and all that shit. Oh, but you say you want some power? Huh, do ya, huh? Well. Time for your first mission to collect some souls... And so I can see if you truly are worthy of being one of my Witchlings... Go out to the Graveyard and collect 20 souls. Once you do that, your mission will be complete and I will reward you with special abilities. Alrrriiighty?"

Friday nodded "As you wish, Head Witch Zita." Friday's body started to fade out and become distorted as she walked away, before finally she was completely gone.
Back to top Go down

Friday The Thirteenth
Page 1 of 1