The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnus Ignis
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Magnus Ignis

Male Points : 553

Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) Empty
PostSubject: Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af)   Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:42 pm

='Command'=
Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) Pumpki10
-Pumpkinhead-

Isaiah 13:3 "I Have Commanded Those I Prepared For Battle; I Have Summoned My Warriors To Carry Out My Wrath -- Those Who Rejoice In My Triumph."

Isaiah 13:9 "See, The Day Of The Lord Is Coming -- A Cruel Day, With Wrath And Fierce Anger -- To Make The Land Desolate And Destroy The Sinners Within It."

Isaiah 13:13 "Therefore I Will Make The Heavens Tremble; And The Earth Will Shake From Its Place At The Wrath Of The Lord Almighty, In The Day Of His Burning Anger."

Isaiah 30:27 "See, The Name Of The Lord Comes From Afar, With Burning Anger And Dense Clouds Of Smoke; His Lips Are Full Of Wrath, And His Tongue Is A Consuming Fire."

Isaiah 30:30 "The Lord Will Cause People To Hear His Majestic Voice And Will Make Them See His Arm Coming Down With Raging Anger And Consuming Fire, With Cloudburst, Thunderstorm And Hail."

Isaiah 63:4-6 "It Was For Me The Day Of Vengeance; The Year For Me To Redeem Had Come. I Looked, But There Was No One To Help, I Was Appalled That No One Gave Support; So My Own Arm Achieved Salvation For Me, And My Own Wrath Sustained Me. I Trampled The Nations In My Anger; In My Wrath I Made Them Drunk And Poured Their Blood On The Ground."

Isaiah 66:14-16 "When You See This, Your heart Will Rejoice And You Will Flourish Like Grass; The Hand Of The Lord Will Be Made Known To His Servants, But His Fury Will Be Shown To His Foes. See, The Lord Is Coming With Fire, And His Chariots Are Like A Whirlwind; He Will Bring Down His Anger With Fury, And His Rebuke With Flames Of Fire. For With Fire And With His Sword The Lord Will Execute Judgment On All People, And Many Will Be Those Slain By The Lord."

Jeremiah 3:12-13 "So, Proclaim This Message Toward The North: 'Return, Faithless Israel,' Declares The Lord, 'I Will Frown On You No Longer, For I Am Faithful,' Declares The Lord, 'I Will Not Be Angry Forever. Only Acknowledge Your Guilt -- You Have Rebelled Against The Lord Your God, You Have Scattered Your Favors To Foreign Gods Under Every Spreading Tree, And Have Not Obeyed Me,' Declared The Lord."

Jeremiah 4:4 "Circumcise Yourselves To Th Lord, Circumcise Your Hearts, You People Of Judah And Inhabitants Of Jerusalem, Or My Wrath Will Flare Up And Burn Like Fire Because Of The Evil You Have Done -- Burn With No One To Quench It."

Jeremiah 10:10 "But The Lord Is The True God; He Is The Living God, The Eternal King. When He Is Angry, The Earth Trembles; The Nations Cannot Endure His Wrath."

Jeremiah 21:5 "I Myself Will Fight Against You With An Outstretched Hand And A Mighty Arm In Furious Anger And In Great Wrath."

Jeremiah 21:12 "This Is What The Lord Says To You, House Of David: 'Administer Justice Every Morning; Rescue From The Hand Of The Oppressor The One Who Has Been Robbed, Or My Wrath Will Break Out And Burn Like Fire Because Of The Evil You Have Done -- Burn With No One To Quench It."

Jeremiah 25:15 "This Is What The Lord, The God Of Israel, Said To Me: 'Take From My Hand This Cup Filled With The Wine Of My Wrath And Make All The Nations To Whom I Send You Drink It."

Jeremiah 50:25 "The Lord Has Opened His Arsenal And Brought Out The Weapons Of His Wrath, For The Sovereign Lord Almighty Has Work To Do In The Land Of The Babylonians."

Ezekiel 7:3-4 "The End Is Now Upon You, And I Will Unleash My Anger Against You. I Will Judge You According To Your Conduct And Repay You For All Your Detestable Practices. I Will Not Look On You With Pity; I Will Not Spare You. I Will Surely Repay You For Your Conduct And For The Detestable Practices Among You. 'Then You Will Know That I Am The Lord.'"

Ezekiel 7:8 "I Am About To Pour Out My Wrath On You And Spend My Anger Against You. I Will Judge You According To Your Conduct And Repay You For All Your Detestable Practices."

Ezekiel 8:18 "Therefore I Will Deal With Them In Anger; I Will Not Look On Them With Pity Or Spare Them. Although They Shout In My Ears, I Will Not Listen To Them."

Ezekiel 13:13-15 "Therefore This Is What The Sovereign Lord Says: In My Wrath I Will Unleash A Violent Wind, And In My Anger Hailstones And Torrents Of Rain Will Fall With Destructive Fury. I Will Tear Down The Wall You Have Covered With Whitewash And Will Level It To The Ground So That Its Foundation Will Be Laid Bare. When It Falls, You Will Be Destroyed In It; And You Will Know That I Am The Lord. So I Will Pour Out My Wrath Against The Wall And Against Those Who Covered It With Whitewash. I Will Say To You, 'The Wall Is Gone And So Are Those Who Whitewashed It."

Ezekiel 22:20 "As Silver, Copper, Iron, Lead And Tin Are Gathered Into A Furnace To Be Melted With A Fiery Blast, So Will I Gather You In My Anger And My Wrath And Put You Inside The City And Melt You."

Ezekiel 22:31 "So I Will Pour Out My Wrath On Them And Consume Them With My Fiery Anger, Bringing Down On Their Own Heads All They Have Done, Declares The Sovereign Lord."

Ezekiel 25:17 "I Will Carry Out Great Vengeance On Them And Punish Them In My Wrath. Then They Will Know That I Am The Lord, When I Take Vengeance On Them."

Nahum 1:2-6 "The Lord Is A Jealous And Avenging God; The Lord Takes Vengeance And Is Filled With Wrath. The Lord Takes Vengeance On His Foes And Vents His Wrath Against His Enemies. The Lord Is Slow To Anger But Great In Power; The Lord Will Not Leave The Guilty Unpunished. His Way Is In The Whirlwind And The Storm, And Clouds Are The Dust Of His Feet. He Rebukes The Sea And Dries It Up; He Makes All The Rivers Run Dry. Bashan And Carmel Wither And The Blossoms Of Lebanon Fade. The Mountains Quake Before Him And The Hills Melt Away. The Earth Trembles At His Presence, The World And All Who Live In It. Who Can Withstand His Indignation? Who Can Endure His Fierce Anger? His Wrath Is Poured Out Like Fire; His Wrath Is Poured Out Like Fire; The Rocks Are Shattered Before Him."

Zephaniah 1:15 "That Day Will be A Day Of Wrath -- A Day Of Distress And Anguish, A Day Of Trouble And Ruin, A Day Of Darkness And Gloom, A Day Of Clouds And Blackness."

Zephaniah 2:2-3 "Before The Decree Takes Effect And That Day Passes Like Windblown Chaff, Before The Lord's Fierce Anger Comes Upon You, Before The Day Of The Lord's Wrath Comes Upon You. Seek The Lord, All You Humble Of The Land, You Who Do What He Commands. Seek Righteousness, Seek Humility; Perhaps You Will Be Sheltered On The Day Of The Lord's Anger."

Zephaniah 3:8 "Therefore Wait For Me,' Declares The Lord, 'For The Day I Will Stand Up To Testify. I Have Decided To Assemble The Nations, To Gather The Kingdoms And To Pour Out My Wrath On Them -- All My Fierce Anger. The Whole World Will Be Consumed By The Fire Of My Jealous Anger."

John 3:36 "Whoever Believes In The Son Has Eternal Life, But Whoever Rejects The Son Will Not See Life, For God's Wrath Remains On Them."

Romans 1:18 "The Wrath Of God Is Being Revealed From Heaven Against All The Godlessness And Wickedness Of People, Who Suppress The Truth By Their Wickedness."

Romans 2:5 "But Because Of Your Stubbornness And Your Unrepentant Heart, You Are Storing Up Wrath Against Yourself For The Day Of God's Wrath, When His Righteous Judgment Will Be Revealed."

Ephesians 5:6 "Let No One Deceive You With Empty Words, For Because Of Such Things God's Wrath Comes On Those Who Are Disobedient."

Hebrews 3:7-11 "So, As The Holy Spirit Says: 'Today, If You Hear His Voice, Do Not Harden Your Hearts As You Did In The Rebellion, During The Time Of Testing In The Wilderness, Where Your Ancestors Tested And Tried Me, Though For Forty Years They Saw What I Did. That Is Why I Was Angry With That Generation; I Said, 'Their Hearts Are Always Going Astray, And They Have Not Known My Ways.' So I Declared On Oath In My Anger, 'They Shall Never Enter My Rest.'"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af)   Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:45 pm

='Pumpkinhead'=
Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) Metal_11
"Impassibility :: Darkness."
-Metal Pumpkinhead-

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Metal Pumpkinhead
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Souzenryoku of Darkness; Purple Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flux of the Crystal Reaper
Metal Pumpkinhead

Male Points : 399

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af)   Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:01 pm

='Metal Pumpkinhead'=
Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) God10
"Queen Of Spades :: Metaessential Emanation : Primordial ; King - Light ~ Impeccability."
-God-

Ezekiel 12:25 "But I The Lord Will Speak What I Will, And It Shall Be Fulfilled Without Delay. For In Your Days, You Rebellious People, I Will Fulfill Whatever I Say, Declares The Sovereign Lord."

Black Ignis, The Souzenryoku Of Darkness; The Pumpkintwin, Junk Lord. A metallic, mechanical entity made in the image of Pumpkinhead, hence the names Metal Pumpkinhead and Pumpkintwin. However, it also goes by 'iT' when mad, which means 'iTabitha'. It stands the same height as Pumpkinhead -- thirteen feet tall -- and its head resembles a metallic pumpkin-skull mask with large, black horns protruding from it. Its body is fully metallic and well-defined in musculature, completely naked, but bearing no genitals, and eternally wrapped in a purple flame tinted with blackness. It always looks like its wrathful and malicious, even when idle, and dislikes to speak often, unless in code or algorithm. It follows logic, algorithm, and code to the letter, and rules over all Manual Overwrite processes in the Veritas. It has strict command over all darkness, including Space and the Unknown. Its true form is that of an astronomically sized fully mechanical planet named Planet Zodion, where Mechanica live, thrive, and are made, serving as the Master Control as well as the entire planet, itself. Its signature weapon is known as Longinus.

"iT's Coming..." <3
Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) 745178428_1902884
Back to top Go down
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af)   Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:07 pm

='God'=
Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) 7th_pl10
"Immanence :: Metal."
-7th Plague-

Revelation 21:3 "And I Heard A Loud Voice From The Throne Saying, 'Look! God's Dwelling Place Is Now Among The People, And He Will Dwell With Them. They Will Be His People, And God Himself Will Be With Them And Be Their God."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af)   Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiritual :: Fire : Anger (Af)
Page 1 of 1