The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Personal Reference Notes

Go down 
+11
Ty-chan
Kairo Tymon
Grand Tabrynth
Tomon
The Tyranophant
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Taomin
The Overgod
Taijitu
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
The Omnipedia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 4831

Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 2:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

"My Mind Is So Powerful That My Brainwaves Communicate In Several Other Manners That Only I Understand, Such As Songs, And I Translate Outer Wavelengths As Thoughts I Can Understand By Keeping Myself Completely Open And Receptive To Outer Wavelengths. So My Brainwaves And Other Wavelengths Synchronize, Then I Understand Outer Waves As Part Of Myself."

Last edited by The Omnipedia on Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:12 am

"Bruh, I'mma Do A Humanity Party Crawl -- Since, You Know, A Vast Majority Of You Are Going To Hell And Your Lives Mean Nothing And You Know It, Accept It, Won't Change It, And Don't Care... I'm Just Gonna Mosey On Through You Humans Real Nice And Slick... Party With You Doomed Ones For A Bit, Let You Die Off And Go Extinct... Whilst I Uh... Party Crawl To The Next Lot Of You Going Extinct. It's More A Rapture-Doomsday-Party-Crawl For Me, But... For You, It's Just. The Day Of Damnation... Dance."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:13 am

"... Okay, So -Despite- Every Human =NOT APPROACHING THE SUPPER WITH THEIR -FUCKING ROBES- TUCKED IN THEIR -FUCKING PANTS- AND THEIR -SANDALS ON THEIR FEET- LIKE MOTHERFUCKING =CIVILIZED BEINGS=... I Still Am -Pleased- That I Got A Call From An Even Bigger Publishing Company Ready To Make A Book Deal. I Just Need To Read Over This New Contract For Rebranding... But Damn, I Went Through Like, 3 Different Things, And All -COINCIDENTALLY- On The Same Day -And I Swear To Fucking God- I'm Almost Ready To Cause -Mass Genocide- If Humans Don't =APPROACH ME WITH THEIR SANDALS ON AND NOT LIKE RAVING MAD THIRSTY LUSTFUL BEASTS OF THE FIELD=. Jesus Christ Of Nazareth!"

"Jesus Christ Almighty -GOD- If These Humans Keep, With Their Lust-Feet-Golden-Calf-Goat-Hooves Come -RUNNING- To Me -TRYING TO BE FIRST- Only To =RUN INTO PISSING ME OFF FIRST= To =DIE BY MY HAND THE FIRST=?! Tell Them Not To Approach The =FUCKING MOUNTAIN=. SOMEBODY CIRCUMCISE THEM BEFORE I -ACTUALLY JUST KILL THEM FOR BEING UNCIRCUMCISED-. Can You -PLEASE- OBEY?! IS THAT SO HARD!? =MUST= I GENOCIDE?!?!? =MUST= I JIHAD AND LEAVE YOU -NO- INHERITANCE?! BECAUSE YOU =BOTHERED ME TOO MUCH TRYING TO RUN UP THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN=?! Simmer Down. FUCKING -GOD-."

"You Have -No Clue- How Long It Took Me To Calm Down Because -Several- Humans Have -All Day- Decided -Without Telling Me- To -ALL- Jump Up At Once To Bother Me With Shit -Like I Was Going To Be Happy- About Being Bombarded With Good News. Like Yes, I Am, But -IN THE INSTANT I AM BEING BOTHERED WITH NONSENSE SURPRISES I DON'T CARE ABOUT-, I'm =REALLY FUCKING UPSET BY THESE SURPRISES=. Sure, It's Great, Getting A Prestigious Book Deal And Rebranding With A Greater Company For My Book -- Yeah, Fucking Great. But -Do Not Come Near This Mountain Unannounced, Or When OTHER HUMANS ARE ALL CROWDING ME-. I Do -Not- Share The Same Emotions As A Human, Okay? I Will -ALWAYS- Be Upset With The Sin -- AND THIS ONE WAS -LUST-. WHICH IS -WHY- I SAID 'DON'T APPROACH THE MOUNTAIN,' GOAT LEGS. LUSTING FOR THE FIRST, LIKE THE ANCESTRAL GOAT. YOU'LL BE THE -SACRIFICIAL GOAT- THAT =LOSES ITS LIFE= TRYING TO =BE THE FIRST ONE=. OKAY?! LUST IS A =SINNNNNNNN=."

"To Be Clear; YES, I Have Received -ONLY- The =ABSOLUTE BEST= News Today. BUT THE =DELIVERY WAS SO FUCKING TERRIBLE, I ALMOST WANT TO SQUANDER IT AND TELL YOU 'COME AT ME FUCKING CORRECTLY OR NOT AT ALL.'= And Then Destroy -All- Of Your Things And Make -No- Deals And -Leave You With The Garbage Humans- And Their -Garbage Work- To Play With. So. If You -Want- The Best -- BE. THE. BEST. =HAVE THE BEST ETIQUETTE.= STOP SENDING =MINIONS WITH NO MANNERS=. I Don't Want To Talk To The One Someone SENT -- I Want To Talk To THE ONE Who SENT Them..."

"And Despite How I -Only- Got -Good- News Today, I'm -Still- Upset Because =IT WAS DONE AT ME IN SIN. AND I WILL BURN IT DOWN IF YOU GIVE IT TO ME IN SIN. I WILL EAT IT, AND YOU, AND SHIT YOU BOTH OUT AND TELL YOU TO DO IT OVER, BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO DELIVER IN SIN, INSTEAD OF BY THE BOOK=."

"And I Think Someone Sent That Guy To Me -Specifically- Because They -Knew- I Would Yell At Him. Because For Whatever Reason, =Everyone= Loves To See It. I Don't Understand It At All, But... Fuck, That Shit Was Funny. -And- He Has To Report To His Superiors About How He -Failed- Today With -Me-, Whom He Said -Lots- Of Investors Wanted. But See... If They -Really- Want Me... They'll Find Other Avenues. So. That's Not Going To Hurt -ME-. That's =ONLY= Going To Hurt The Person Who -FUCKED UP-. But G, It Was Funny As Fuck, When I Calmed Down And Wasn't -Maliciously Insane-."

"I Just Hope The Boy Don't Kill Himself -- Stop Fucking With These Humans! Christ. Zuckerberg Already Be Sending -WAVES- Of People -JUST- To Fuck With Me -ONE TIME- So I Can Yell At -ONE PERSON- So He Can -CHANGE THE WHOLE TEAM AGAIN- So -SOMEONE WILL DARE- To Do It. These People Have =Absolutely Nothing To Do= EXCEPT Piss Me Off, Apparently. Then We Got The Little Peasantfolk Trying The Same Damn Thing -- Boy Howdy, It's Hilarious, But God-Awful Infuriating."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 7:06 am

'The Hornier I Get, The More Insane I Become, And Vice Versa. It's Way Scary To Most People But They Come Back For More, But Don't Know How To Unlock It, And Never Forget It, And Can Never Find It Anywhere Else, Scarred For Life By How Sexy Hot And Scary I Am, And Can Snap Back To Normal As If It Never Happened.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Reference Notes
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12