The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Personal Reference Notes

Go down 
+11
Ty-chan
Kairo Tymon
Grand Tabrynth
Tomon
The Tyranophant
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Taomin
The Overgod
Taijitu
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
The Omnipedia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 2:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

"My Mind Is So Powerful That My Brainwaves Communicate In Several Other Manners That Only I Understand, Such As Songs, And I Translate Outer Wavelengths As Thoughts I Can Understand By Keeping Myself Completely Open And Receptive To Outer Wavelengths. So My Brainwaves And Other Wavelengths Synchronize, Then I Understand Outer Waves As Part Of Myself."

Last edited by The Omnipedia on Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:12 am

"Bruh, I'mma Do A Humanity Party Crawl -- Since, You Know, A Vast Majority Of You Are Going To Hell And Your Lives Mean Nothing And You Know It, Accept It, Won't Change It, And Don't Care... I'm Just Gonna Mosey On Through You Humans Real Nice And Slick... Party With You Doomed Ones For A Bit, Let You Die Off And Go Extinct... Whilst I Uh... Party Crawl To The Next Lot Of You Going Extinct. It's More A Rapture-Doomsday-Party-Crawl For Me, But... For You, It's Just. The Day Of Damnation... Dance."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:13 am

"... Okay, So -Despite- Every Human =NOT APPROACHING THE SUPPER WITH THEIR -FUCKING ROBES- TUCKED IN THEIR -FUCKING PANTS- AND THEIR -SANDALS ON THEIR FEET- LIKE MOTHERFUCKING =CIVILIZED BEINGS=... I Still Am -Pleased- That I Got A Call From An Even Bigger Publishing Company Ready To Make A Book Deal. I Just Need To Read Over This New Contract For Rebranding... But Damn, I Went Through Like, 3 Different Things, And All -COINCIDENTALLY- On The Same Day -And I Swear To Fucking God- I'm Almost Ready To Cause -Mass Genocide- If Humans Don't =APPROACH ME WITH THEIR SANDALS ON AND NOT LIKE RAVING MAD THIRSTY LUSTFUL BEASTS OF THE FIELD=. Jesus Christ Of Nazareth!"

"Jesus Christ Almighty -GOD- If These Humans Keep, With Their Lust-Feet-Golden-Calf-Goat-Hooves Come -RUNNING- To Me -TRYING TO BE FIRST- Only To =RUN INTO PISSING ME OFF FIRST= To =DIE BY MY HAND THE FIRST=?! Tell Them Not To Approach The =FUCKING MOUNTAIN=. SOMEBODY CIRCUMCISE THEM BEFORE I -ACTUALLY JUST KILL THEM FOR BEING UNCIRCUMCISED-. Can You -PLEASE- OBEY?! IS THAT SO HARD!? =MUST= I GENOCIDE?!?!? =MUST= I JIHAD AND LEAVE YOU -NO- INHERITANCE?! BECAUSE YOU =BOTHERED ME TOO MUCH TRYING TO RUN UP THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN=?! Simmer Down. FUCKING -GOD-."

"You Have -No Clue- How Long It Took Me To Calm Down Because -Several- Humans Have -All Day- Decided -Without Telling Me- To -ALL- Jump Up At Once To Bother Me With Shit -Like I Was Going To Be Happy- About Being Bombarded With Good News. Like Yes, I Am, But -IN THE INSTANT I AM BEING BOTHERED WITH NONSENSE SURPRISES I DON'T CARE ABOUT-, I'm =REALLY FUCKING UPSET BY THESE SURPRISES=. Sure, It's Great, Getting A Prestigious Book Deal And Rebranding With A Greater Company For My Book -- Yeah, Fucking Great. But -Do Not Come Near This Mountain Unannounced, Or When OTHER HUMANS ARE ALL CROWDING ME-. I Do -Not- Share The Same Emotions As A Human, Okay? I Will -ALWAYS- Be Upset With The Sin -- AND THIS ONE WAS -LUST-. WHICH IS -WHY- I SAID 'DON'T APPROACH THE MOUNTAIN,' GOAT LEGS. LUSTING FOR THE FIRST, LIKE THE ANCESTRAL GOAT. YOU'LL BE THE -SACRIFICIAL GOAT- THAT =LOSES ITS LIFE= TRYING TO =BE THE FIRST ONE=. OKAY?! LUST IS A =SINNNNNNNN=."

"To Be Clear; YES, I Have Received -ONLY- The =ABSOLUTE BEST= News Today. BUT THE =DELIVERY WAS SO FUCKING TERRIBLE, I ALMOST WANT TO SQUANDER IT AND TELL YOU 'COME AT ME FUCKING CORRECTLY OR NOT AT ALL.'= And Then Destroy -All- Of Your Things And Make -No- Deals And -Leave You With The Garbage Humans- And Their -Garbage Work- To Play With. So. If You -Want- The Best -- BE. THE. BEST. =HAVE THE BEST ETIQUETTE.= STOP SENDING =MINIONS WITH NO MANNERS=. I Don't Want To Talk To The One Someone SENT -- I Want To Talk To THE ONE Who SENT Them..."

"And Despite How I -Only- Got -Good- News Today, I'm -Still- Upset Because =IT WAS DONE AT ME IN SIN. AND I WILL BURN IT DOWN IF YOU GIVE IT TO ME IN SIN. I WILL EAT IT, AND YOU, AND SHIT YOU BOTH OUT AND TELL YOU TO DO IT OVER, BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO DELIVER IN SIN, INSTEAD OF BY THE BOOK=."

"And I Think Someone Sent That Guy To Me -Specifically- Because They -Knew- I Would Yell At Him. Because For Whatever Reason, =Everyone= Loves To See It. I Don't Understand It At All, But... Fuck, That Shit Was Funny. -And- He Has To Report To His Superiors About How He -Failed- Today With -Me-, Whom He Said -Lots- Of Investors Wanted. But See... If They -Really- Want Me... They'll Find Other Avenues. So. That's Not Going To Hurt -ME-. That's =ONLY= Going To Hurt The Person Who -FUCKED UP-. But G, It Was Funny As Fuck, When I Calmed Down And Wasn't -Maliciously Insane-."

"I Just Hope The Boy Don't Kill Himself -- Stop Fucking With These Humans! Christ. Zuckerberg Already Be Sending -WAVES- Of People -JUST- To Fuck With Me -ONE TIME- So I Can Yell At -ONE PERSON- So He Can -CHANGE THE WHOLE TEAM AGAIN- So -SOMEONE WILL DARE- To Do It. These People Have =Absolutely Nothing To Do= EXCEPT Piss Me Off, Apparently. Then We Got The Little Peasantfolk Trying The Same Damn Thing -- Boy Howdy, It's Hilarious, But God-Awful Infuriating."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 7:06 am

'The Hornier I Get, The More Insane I Become, And Vice Versa. It's Way Scary To Most People But They Come Back For More, But Don't Know How To Unlock It, And Never Forget It, And Can Never Find It Anywhere Else, Scarred For Life By How Sexy Hot And Scary I Am, And Can Snap Back To Normal As If It Never Happened.'
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 11:21 pm

"I Like To Name My Own Things My Own Names, Rather Than Something More Generic. Personalization Charges The Wavelengths In Sync With Your Own."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 6757

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 4:49 pm

"Princess Garnet Is My Favorite Princess Of All Time. Vivi Used To Be My Favorite Character. Eiko Reminds Me Of My Daughter. Steiner Reminds Me Of My Old Friend. Kuja Has Always Been My Favorite Final Fantasy Character. I Learned To Play Beatrix's Theme 'Loss Of Me' On The Piano In High School For My Ex Girlfriend AND I Drew A Picture Of It. The Love Story Of Final Fantasy IX Is What I Dream Of For My Life. I Designed A Lot Of My Stories And Monsters From Final Fantasy IX." - November 17, 2021

*The Moogle Design In FFIX Is The Best Out Of Every Series, Hands Down. And I Love Moogles.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2628

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:39 am

"Do Not Play Games With Me Unless You Are Actually Playing. It's Actually A Death COMMAND."

"If You Can Get The Arousal Out Of My Head And Into My Whole Body, You Get The Full Package, Or Else You'll Always Be Missing Something And Won't Have My Best For Anything."

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 5:31 am

"If You Learn To Speak To Me More Often, Perhaps You May Pick Up Something Specific. Those Who Have Very Particular Minds Can Pick Up The Particulars In My Speech Patterns And Utilize Them, Themselves."

"Do Not Cross Me. Do Not Try To Outwit Me. We Can Play, But Do Not Fight Me, Because I Fight To Kill."

"If You Need Something, Please Say Something. Equivalent Exchange Is Important To Me."

Also Remember: "I Put My Quotations Where They Are On Purpose When I Am Speaking To More Than Just One, Or, When I Need One To See And Understand Specifically."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 5:36 am

"Don't Underestimate Me Again. It Shows Some Hubris That I Certainly Do Take Advantage Of The Same Way You Attempt To Take Advantage Of My Feigned Ignorance Or Casual 'Being Off Guard.' I Still Am Considering You 'Friend' Which Is Why I HOPE To Be Casual And Not Always Be Forced To Be On Guard. That Is All."

"You Are Not Always Trying To Match Wits With Me If We Are Friends, And This Is So I Do Not Consider You An Enemy And Shatter Your Mind, Which I Am MORE Than Capable Of Doing. Remember This."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 8:30 pm

"I Am Interested In Psychology. Philosophy. Economics. Sociology. Theology. You Know, Those Such Sciences... All Sciences, Really, But The Ones I Have Listed Illustrate My Point And Locus Of Research. I Certainly Hope To Learn So Very Much From The New Demographic. Please... Enlighten Me To The Intricacies Of Your Culture. I Live To Learn." - December 25, 2021
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:48 am

Tymon Trini-T Tensei: I found out that I cannot be stressed. EVER. If I am, bad things begin to happen. So, as a safety precaution, I must be kept at a pretty lukewarm temperament for the safety of myself and others. The only way this is going to occur is if either you dumb mindless idiots stop tripping over your shoelaces and start straightening up or if I say my fill on my observations of ANYONE AND EVERYONE AROUND ME AT ALL TIMES OF THE DAY. I will find out your name. I will put it on this Facebook page. And I will make ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that the message gets to you that YOU. FUCKED. UP. I'll smile in your face and take note of it for later. And boy when I get back and remember just how fucking stupid and ignorant WHOMEVER that said person was... I'm just going to go off and give them back every scrap of horrible feeling that they gave me. With interest, since they'll go home feeling guilty. That will make ME smile. I love you To know you dumb idiots got what you deserved for doing something stupid, being an INTELLIGENT BEING. - October 14, 2014
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:54 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon: Tymon Doesn't Make Moves Unless Tymon Is Certain Of Them. 1:23 3/21 - March 21, 2016

"Gambling Is A Sin, After All -- For A Reason, Whether It's For Money Or For Life. But, Playing Games For Money Isn't Gambling; Only Risking Things Or Your Life For No Reason (Except Maybe Thrills Or Sport) Is Indeed Gambling."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 3:26 am

January 8, 2015: You know what really strikes me in my heart? How there are so many people that are my 'friends' on Facebook, but if I attempt to talk to them, I get no response at all. Yet I can see them every single day BLATANTLY ignore me. It's not even a 'oh, I'm busy,' sort of thing. It's just BLATANTLY ignoring me. And I wonder two things; 'Why would you do that?' and 'If you're gonna do that, why are you my friend in the first place?' That is not friendly and not what friends do. Hmph. I will find out who my true friends are. I don't need people taking up space. That clutters not only my life, but my fucking page. >>;
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 4:05 am

"... Looks Like That's Where Those Hellians That I Made Up In My Story Got To All The Way Back In 2016-2017... The Hazbin Hotel. That's Actually Very Sweet... Considering 2016-2017 Were The Years That I Was Showcasing The Veritas Publicly And Testing It For The First Time. Which Is Still Consecrated Both On The Actual Page And My Accounts, Plus By Many Witnesses. I Guess One Of Those Witnesses Were One Of The 'Peoples From Hell' That Were Transitioned... And The Funny Thing Is, I Just Brought Them Back Into My Hazbin Hotel Fanfic As Actual Workers. So That's... Really Meta-Cool. It's Like Being 'Uber' But Better. Anyway, Yes, So, I Believe That Hazbin Hotel Was Inspired Around 2016-2017, And Animated In 2019. And I Was Unfortunately Incapable Of Being Active Or Even Being Able To Pay Attention... And Was Hindered The Entire Time. Though, If This Is Actually The Setup For Real, Then That Means My Fucking Dream I Had About When I Was In My 8th Restriction And I Went Through Hell As An Adventure With This Party Of People, With My Own System In My 7th Restriction Being Overlord Over Us. It Was Fucking Cool, Because I Remembered My Old Friends Died Of Starvation, Which Means That They Stopped Being Able To Feed From Me."- June 30, 2023
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 5:18 pm

March 22, 2022: "... I May Be The Absolute Most Sweet, Nice, Loving Person Ever, But I Am Equally The Absolute Most Mean, Malicious, And Heartless Person Ever... Plus, Literally Everything In Between Those Two Extremities. And You Really... Don't Understand How Many People On This Planet Are Mentally, Psychologically, Emotionally, Physically, Existentially, Etc. Fragile To The Point Where They Cannot Handle Anything That Isn't Sugar And Rainbows. That's A Weak Partner. And Sure, If I Love, I Will Accept And Nurture, But That's Not What I'm LOOKING For."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 1:27 pm

"I Cannot Deal With Someone Who Is Boring Sexually Or Afraid To Be Sexually Expressive. I Do Like A Certain Sense Of Reservation, But I Like An Equal Sense Of Aggression. Something That Alternates, Like Me. I'm Not Aggressive Always, And I Am Not Delicate Always. I Need Someone With Just As Many Dimensions As Me." - December 29, 2021

"... Very Few People Actually Get Involved With My Kinks. I'm A Different Type Of Animal When My Kinks Are Brought Into Play. Like, By A Lot. There's A Huge Difference Between Boring Sexual Interaction And Fun Sexual Interaction, And I Cannot Hide How I Feel During Either One." - December 29, 2021

"... I Think I Should Search For An Exotic Soul. No One Ever Searches For Those. Everyone Is Always Caught Up On The Common Souls. But An Exotic Soul Is Usually Rare And Beautiful Plus Sexy. Intelligence Would Fulfill The Entire Package For Me." - December 29, 2021

"... Thick Accents Are Sexy To Me. Exotic Tones Are Attractive On Another Level. It's Like How People Listen To A Certain Type Of Music To Feel A Certain Way, Except With The Natural Cadences Of Someone's Voice." - December 29, 2021
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 3:36 pm

Tymon: "My System Is A Success: The Communication System As Well As The Notation System Utilizing Heiroglyphics In All Their Variable Forms Inclusive To Virtual Images And Digital Information Are Functional And Automatically Place The Malakim As Well As The Guardian Angels In Place -- All The Way Down To The Fallen Angels, Then The Demons, Last (Which Bael Is For)." Mission Complete. - Freedom (May 1, 2018)

Tymon: "The FBI Are Already Involved And Will Only -Remain- Involved For Intelligence And Investigation Purposes -- Especially Because My Entire Communication And Notation System(That I Deigned And Constantly Use) Is Meant For People Like -Them- To Pick Up On Information *Just The Same As With -You- And How -You- Are Watching Me At All Times." Just Be Aware That Someone Is Watching -You- And -Me- In The Exact Same Fashion As You -THINK- You Are Watching Me In That False Light *Which Is The Reference I Was Alluding To Earlier About The Money And The Stuff. Plus, it's what the last several posts after my '7th Plague' picture are making reference to. So. In short. "I Am A Success, So Is My System, So Is Mine Artwork, As Well As My Story Which Tells Of Me, My Story Of Walking The Path Of Lord Jesus Unto God And Mine Epic Art. YHWH." - Consecration (May 18, 2018)

March 21, 2022: "... The Argus Card System Was Made To Support Both Player And Gamemaster Play Simultaneously And Independently, As Well As Incorporate Other Players. It Has Over Seven Boards For This."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Reference Notes
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12