The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Spooki Tanuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:25 am

A Tanuki that is invested in the occult. Though a Youkai that is already considered esoteric or occult by being a creature of folklore, Spooki was always interested in mystical things beyond just her own kind, or the Youkai in general. This led her to seek out make different types of arcane things, and is well-practiced in a variety of unknown secret arts, to which she never reveals to full extent of her knowledge about. After some time, her appearance changed to be distinct from other Tanuki, and her spirit became will manifest, animating her form with sentience. Whatever she did, her body is now hollow, made only as an altar for such a will, and her fur is orange like a pumpkin, with black markings and rings, making her look ready for Halloween anywhere, anytime. She wears a frayed straw hat that resembles a classic witch's hat, with large, poofy, pumpkin-like pants. Only a black bra with spooky faces on them covers her upper torso.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Spooki Tanuki's form spontaneously faded into the room from beyond, eerie noises sounding off in cacophony all the while. What seemed rather cryptic at first became much less imposing by the time the creature manifested completely -- only to fall flat on her butt, and bouncing onto her feet from the hollow roundness. It was an orange tanuki with black bands, body something like a slender, hollow gourd of sorts. Or perhaps, a pumpkin...? She looked around to inspect the area. "... Oh... Where did I end up...?" Her voice was rather bleak, but mellow. She could see this environment was one of a more refined repudiation, but she wasn't amongst anyone... Or, so she thought. Witnessing someone on the couch, the tanuki turned to her and stared silently.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 1:25 pm

Spooki Tanuki immediately sensed a great power in this person, which made her wonder what sort of realm she'd wandered into accidentally. "... Uhh, thanks...?" she responded dryly, hopping from the table and floating lightly to the ground. There was something about her that was off... In the same way that this host exuded power, she seemed to be completely absent of it. Completely void of it, in fact -- as if her presence wasn't even actually there. The gaping hole in one's senses should they be even capable of perceiving such would definitely give her away, but she thought nothing of it. Spooki walked around and inspected the decorum. "... Nice digs. You live here?"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 1:36 pm

Spooki Tanuki's hollow eyes glanced over, their emptiness almost foreboding... Yet seeming devoid of such intent, as well as any at all. They only looked tired and... Abysmal. "... Chyeah, neither do I. Not anymore, anyway..." She shrugged, but was promptly thereafter met with the inquisition. "... Honestly, no. I was just goofing around again with my esoteric arts because I was kinda bored today and uh... They took me here. Probably sensed some sort of supernatural power in this pretty normal looking place." Well, normal was relative, in this case. Obviously the regalia here would not be considered 'normal' to one who was without the luxuries. "... Uh, but what... Are you doing here, then? It's clear what brought me here... But you were already here..."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 1:47 pm

Spooki Tanuki could understand such a simplistic wish to be in a place that was just chill and relax. That's pretty much all Spooki wanted to do when she wasn't figuring out some sort of mystic secrets or whatever. Dark arts and all that. "... I get that," she said bluntly, voice as grim as can be, but clearly not dismal -- there was friendliness in it, albeit minor. "... But that gets me thinking... I was brought here because I was attracted to you and your energy... But what are you, exactly? I'm obviously--" She paused, recalling the state she was in. "... Well. More or less. A Tanuki. But I'm also clearly a Jack O' Lantern. I'm interested in all kinds of supernatural things outside of my own kind. That's why I left them..."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 2:07 pm

Spooki Tanuki was able to conceal herself relatively so that the pumpkin features didn't show too prominently, but there was nothing that was going to hide her coloration. Nor the fact that she was completely hollow inside... "Vespire? Wicked. Gotta read up on that, then..." Seemed like she made a mental note of it, but would for now continue the conversation. Her movement was extremely slight and very limited, making her seem somewhat morose, but she was obviously alive... Right? "... Er... Long story short: I dabble in arcane arts because I was curious about the supernatural beliefs beyond my own people. Messed around and turned myself into part Jack O' Lantern. But on the plus side, sick new powers."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 2:49 pm

Spooki Tanuki smirked minutely, chuckling just as softly. "Ahh, I didn't get power from the actual pumpkin... I turned myself into a living one. See." Pondering a bit, Spooki placed a hand to her chin, though didn't at all look like she was thinking. "... Though if I had to guess, I'd say it would be spiritual powers that I'd get from such an object. Which I definitely do have. But I got those in my pursuit of other supernatural powers, which resulted in this form." But again, that was because of her own proficiency, and nothing external. She lowered her hand slowly and stiffly, abruptly rising from the ground into the air effortlessly. "... But if you want to know what powers I specialize in? That's anything arcane. Esoteric. Mystic. Spiritual. Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 2:59 pm

Spooki Tanuki didn't really see any downside to her new form, though others might consider such to be such. "Ah, I don't think so," she muttered chiefly, thoroughly pleased with herself, despite having accidentally transformed herself. "But that's not to say this fate wouldn't be a downside to someone who isn't me." She just was lucky enough to not be anyone else. "Look. Look. Watch this." She drooped her head lifelessly, raising her arms slowly, eerie noises crescendoing in light cacophony, some making themselves manifest about her form, spiraling about her body, in and out of her form. Even the scary face that was on her body seemed to be laughing via distortions...
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 3:14 pm

Spooki Tanuki's head jittered and jerked about as the souls transitioned to and fro, stretching outward, growing larger... And more voluminous... And more unstable... The very atmosphere began to quake as Spooki started to shake violently in the air. The air shifted to a point where it felt like it was peeling -- it even appeared to be doing so. A light radiated from Spooki, and the brighter and larger it got, the more violently she quaked. But just as the light reached its peak and seemed as if things would burst into chaos, it all simply got sucked back into Spooki's body instantaneously, and all was normal, and she touched the ground nonchalantly. "Haaa, gotcha. Void creature, eh? Coolness. Think I've seen somma those... But yeah, I don't... Eat. I'm hollow."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Spooki Tanuki drifted upside down without moving, stiff as a board. It seemed like that was just her personage, but it also could have been that she was devoid of something. Perhaps a void being would be able to visibly see such voids, which most did not even recognize at all existed. "... Guess that's the rigor mortis," Spooki joked, yet with an unlaughing face. She floated around the room, still unmoving from her original position, despite being moved about in her entirety. "... I mean, I never really cared about food in the first place. You think I got this figure eating? Haa." She was rather slender and lean, though the pumpkin pants might have made it a little deceptive... But it was obvious, since she only wore a bra. "I'd think my spirit powers and whatever else I can do would protect me. Plus, this body doesn't mean much..."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 3:55 pm

Spooki Tanuki stopped suddenly before Nessity's line of sight, staring at her with blank, black eyes. "... I just don't move a lot. Don't think about it too much. I'm not the most... Uh, active person." She was lazy, for sure. She rotated swiftly, now mimicking Nessity's dynamic playfully. "... Ah, but I can regenerate this body, or even make a new one. It's the flame inside of me that's the actual true form." Sighing heavily, souls swirling out of her breath, Spooki lowered her lids. "... I guess it means I'm just a soul, or a spirit, or something now. I don't really get it, myself. The change was gradual, not something I did instantly, so it's not something I can poof back to normal." She rolled over. "But it doesn't bother me none."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 4:07 pm

Spooki Tanuki was a little curious about what she meant by those words, and also how something like that would look. "... Sounds pretty sweet," she jested, hovering upright now. "Can I watch?" She paused, raising a finger. "Can I... Help?" It was all fun and games to Spooki. Despite not having the disposition of a Tanuki, she still had such playful tendencies that revolved around mischief of all sorts. Probably why she was being that way with Nessity before. "And by the way, we didn't really exchange names. My name's Spooki. Spooki Tanuki. You can call me Spook, Spooks, Spookums... You know, whatever." If Nessity still wanted to part ways, Spooki would be cool off on her own. But she at least wanted them to know each others' names.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki EmptyThu May 26, 2022 4:13 pm

Spooki Tanuki smiled softly. "... Nice to meet you, too. Ness." The ghostly pumpkin raccoon girl faded away as Nessity departed, giving her the privacy she so called for. Spooki could very well do other random things that would be entertaining until whenever Nessity wanted to hang out again, if at all. Wherever the void takes them, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spooki Tanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooki Tanuki   Spooki Tanuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooki Tanuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning-
Jump to: