The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Launch The Assault; The Tenth Moon, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Void Sun

» -TATARI-
Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Void Sun

» -Mastermind-
Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by Tabrynth

» -Tyr-
Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by The Phantom

» Class Is Back In Session; The Dragon's Den
Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Tear M. Lacrimoso

» -Walkthrough-
Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptyYesterday at 7:16 am by Player

» ='Dollhouse'=
Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptyYesterday at 7:10 am by Ty-chan

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temari
Alice the Inari :: Crystal Beast; The Thirteen Tails
Temari

Female Points : 84

Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh Empty
PostSubject: Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh   Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptySat May 14, 2022 8:07 am

Despite Ty-kun having clearly guided Friday Tensei of the Eleventh Restriction into the Seventh Moon, he'd end up with the Seventh Restriction Friday, whose name was Temari. She was his appropriate consort, as he was also of the Seventh Restriction.

She was ghastly in appearance, looking devoid of sustenance, though in a dainty and enigmatic fashion, and not in an ugly or suffering fashion. Despite her fragile, seemingly malnourished form, she seemed to bear a strange emanation to her that seemed something like a deep and depraved hunger. It was such a powerful craving, it could only be felt inversely, since it did not give off emanations, but drew them in, as if always seeking to fill a void of some type and never succeeding. The dip in fluctuations was the easiest way to tell, but one who could feel the depths of the gap of energy that came from the constant drain of her existence would be beyond terrified at the Parasite Goddess, no matter how beautiful a maiden she was.

She'd rest arm in arm with Ty-kun, whom she hadn't had much of a chance to spend any time with in her appropriate form, and had actually in fact been chasing him down in order to find him and spend time with him in other forms. He was either busy or playing with her, being overly evasive for no reason, but now, here she was, Friday The Seventh, with her beloved hubby. She could already feel his incredible power feeding her, and she cuddled next to him with pleasure that one of her appetites was being filled just by being near him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1049

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh   Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptySat May 14, 2022 8:13 am

Just like in times of his youth, Tymon felt the strain of Friday appearing and drawing energy from him to keep herself alive. Only now, unlike when she first reached the Seventh Restriction, and his power was divided amongst powering and repairing the Veritas after what happened on the Lost World, he was full of energy, and his potential was limitless. He was finally back to full strength, and she'd be able to feel it as she sucked him off like she was so fond of doing. The drain was no longer a strain on him, despite being noticed, and there was peace in his heart that he could now be around Friday without either of them dying of deficiency caused by the other.

"I Missed You, Love," said Tymon tenderly, in a formal way that wasn't exactly the most notable of him when he was The Tyranophant. "... But I Guess It Was All For The Best. I Have No Complaints." He cuddled her deeply. "Now That You're Here Again..." A soft press of the lips to her forehead would let her know his sentimental passion as they proceeded to the Lawless Land that they both ruled over. "... What Would The Lady Like To Do Here In Tymonland Today?" he asked in an almost sarcastically rhetorical fashion, though he was still serious about an answer.
Back to top Go down
Temari
Temari

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh   Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptyWed May 25, 2022 4:18 pm

"The Same Thing We Do Every Day, Pinky," retorted dryly, eyes blank and expressionless; tired as they can be, "... Get Me Some Lunch." It almost seemed like she could just burst into song like some singing alien plant, but it seemed like she was either too tired or too composed to actually follow through. Though her husband should have understood her choice humor, despite the lack of emotion in her tone. He always understood her, emotion or not. "... I Think Everything Is Set Up Where I Can Finally Feast." She'd been in stasis for so long, waiting for Ty-kun to set up everything so that she'd be able to gain sustenance from all of the Otherworlds. "... Now I Don't Have To Just Feed From You, And Weaken You To Half Of Your Strength..." Technically, the entire time unto now, Ty was not at his full strength because he was also powering Temari, feeding her so that she would live. That drained him to half or less of his power from her parasitic nature.

However, as she was going to be weaned from feeding solely on him, she would now have her fill of every other delicacy the multiverses had to offer. Then she would never be hungry again, and also be established in every other place by at least her Seventh Restriction, and thus solidify Friday's presence. "... Just Tell Me What We Need To Do To Get This Show On The Road. I'm Starving And Bored, Having Been In Stasis For So Long To Preserve Myself." She crossed her arms cutely, almost pouting. "... You'd Better Have Gotten Enough. I'm Not Playing."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1049

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh   Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptyFri May 27, 2022 11:43 am

"Babe," Ty-kun, The Tyranophant, barked, "Who In The Hell Do You Think I Am? Of Course I Gots Tha Goods, Doll. You Don't Think I'd Mess Something Like This Up, Do Ya? I'm Not You, Darling." He paused. "... Don't Mess This Up, Either. I Know You." She would totally either do it on purpose or on accident, and he'd have to clean up the mess to some degree. Sighing slightly, Ty-kun rubbed the back of his neck. "... Yeah, Well. Just... Set Up Shop However You Need To, Darling. I'mma Just... Sit My Ass Down Somewhere Or Something. You Got This." Damn, he HOPED she had this. Friday may have been able to come through in the most clutch of clutches, but she was also notorious for gloriously fucking up and causing a string of fuckuppery with Malfortuna running ramant. It was likely she had a grasp on it now since she was more mature as a being, but she was still Friday. She was just as much a loose cannon as Ty-kun could be... Which was hot sometimes, sure. But it was important to also not be that way when it was important. He hoped she finally realized that.

"... Have Fun, Love," Ty-kun bade his wife, drifting off somewhere into Tymonland. "The Keys Are Already In The Ignition And Everything Is Warmed Up For Yas." He shrugged, or whatever, disappearing into his Tymonland.
Back to top Go down
Temari
Temari

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh   Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:16 am

='Behemoth'=
Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh Chain10
"Player :: Ruler : Subconscious ; Black Knight - Refresh."
-Chain-

It was to be expected that as soon as Ty-kun was out of sight that Temari had a field day with all that he left for her, regardless of if it was technically his things. Sharing is caring. The thirteen spines from her body extended like the tails of a beast, stretching out to each of the facilities of Tymonland, and then out into the Lawless Land, and finally out into the Otherworlds beyond. Temari synced them all up and began to drain nutrients from them in order to root herself in them and best utilize them to her wishes.

She would completely take over whatever was going on and rest herself in the crux of matters that would arise due to her connecting them all. This seemed like a sort of standard that she was both used to and prepared for, however, and harbored no concern about the process nor the consequence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh   Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday In The Veritas; Friday The Seventh
Page 1 of 1