The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Value Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Value Notes Empty
PostSubject: Value Notes   Value Notes EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 4:10 am

"... It Should Be Obvious That There Is A Different Level Of Notoriety That Comes From You Being The One People Make Memes About And You Being The One That Follows The Memes Made About Other People. Being On One Side Is Obviously Much Greater Than Being On The Other, And Also Much More Exclusive, With Much More Magnitude. Which Is Why You Don't See Me Trying To Be Like The Memes Unless I Was Already Like Them Before I Saw Them."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Value Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Value Notes   Value Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:05 am

"... Sometimes, Relationships Aren't About Who You Want Around You Or Who You Chase Off With Your Personality By Being Who You Are... It's About Who Will Stay And Understand Why You Are As You Are, No Matter How Long It Takes, And Enjoy Themselves Along The Way."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Value Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Value Notes   Value Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:43 am

"It May Not Be So Clear To You Humans Because You Are Only Human, But It's Not The Money That Makes You Happy, Free, Or Powerful. The Money Does Not Cover Those Things At All, Nor Does It Make You Any Better Than You Are. It's The Person Behind The Money. Look At All The People With Money Who Cannot Even Do, Let Alone Fathom, The Things I Do With Ease Regularly. And Then Want To Get In My Way Or Associate With Me. So Obviously, They Cannot Do Something With The Money That I Can Do Without Money. Just Like It's Not A Gun That Kills People, But A Person With A Gun, The Money Does Not Make A Person Nor Give A Person Anything Substantial. Paper Souls Burn Faster. Remember That. That's Why I Don't Care What Human Has All The Money Ever... If They Cannot Use It Correctly. At That Point, It's No Better Than A Wild Monkey With All The Riches."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Value Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Value Notes   Value Notes EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 4:57 am

"I Find It Funny How People Can Put So Much Value On Materials And Rare Items When There Are People Who Live Who Make Worthless Items Valuable Because They Are Associated To That Person. So Instead Of Making Themselves Valuable And Making Everything They Touch Valuable, Lesser Humans Collect Valuables Worth More Than Themselves And Their Whole Lives To Feel Valuable. Sad. And Stupid. Double-Header. Good Job, You Fucking Suck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Value Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Value Notes   Value Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Value Notes
Page 1 of 1