The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Great Escape; One In A Billiam

Go down 
+3
The Tyranophant
Grand Tabrynth
Khrona
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Great Escape; One In A Billiam Empty
PostSubject: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 7:38 pm

='Khrona'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Master10
-Master Control-

"Billiam," a voice sounded into the Data Realm, voice unknown, for its information had yet to be processed -- it simply appeared out of remnant data from thin air, and couldn't be detected preemptively, "I Remember." Perhaps his mind was overloaded with information before, and he couldn't focus, as he was seeing now when overloaded again whilst already overtired, but that visual of himself in his own negative zones let him see what it was like. "It's All Returning To Me... Every Last Fragment Of Information From All Those Years."

Who was he talking to?

Who was he?

Only one should recognize the disembodied voice. The one whom was addressed. "... There Isn't Much To Say About This Except... Your Plans Were A Success." The information resonated, traveling through the datastream, all throughout the virtual realm, where Billiamworld was, where Billiam created an AI version of himself, which would relay information to his physical self. "... I See Now. So, I Will Show You Now... The Extent Of Mine Sight Once More." Even that man... Even him... He, too... He had faith.

It wasn't fake. Just well-covered.

But because of what happened... Perhaps they both went too far.

"... So. From One Brain To The Next... I Say... It Is Time. Use The Trump Card." No matter what, all information was absorbed into the Data Realm, no matter how obscure. Whether or not it was ever EXTRACTED from the Data Realm did not mean it wasn't there at all. Just like things that were discovered having always existed, and not having been created from scratch. The Data Realm was a place to be excavated and DISCOVERED more deeply. "Man May Want To Travel To Deep Space... But How Can You Do That If You Can't Yet Travel The Deep Net?"

That's right -- it was the ability to transfer digital information that would pave the way for interstellar travel, not anything that light or rocket propulsion or anything at the speed of light or slower could ever hope to achieve. Something only raw information could do. It would even allow them to safely progress through black holes. "... I Think It's About Time For One Last Conspiracy... One To Bring It All Home." He'd gotten them this far... But... It was time for the landing, which others had prepared for him.

They'd spent all that time extracting information also for purposes like this, in case they did decide to take the path of camaraderie. In case they did come together and decide to work as a team when the setup came to a head. But it wouldn't at all be able to be possible if the one who spoke to those who had plotted this much... Was still against them.

For the moment, he'd seen enough... Yet, he still needed to see a lot more.

Yet, he'd already seen much more, too. So much more... He could only let this voice of his be the indication. But, from the data of his voice, which was extrapolated by the Data Realm itself, that very genetic code of the information was converted into his virtual form, the Grand Tabrynth, which would continue with this matter from there as he went on ahead.

Billiam wasn't the only one who had master plans... Nor made them. Or, even more so, whom had made them WITH, AGAINST, or AROUND the person that Billiam focused so intensely on for so long. It was much more of a compliment than it was being made out to be, and only made sense now, when he knew WHY they did what they did. And he, understanding their feelings, embodied what they wanted him to be in their eyes... Because he saw how righteous and beautiful what they wanted was, and how it was so important to them to see that... For it to be done for them, before their eyes, and maintained, just for them.

Something he couldn't just allow to be destroyed, no matter the circumstances. This was about FAR more than just any human or earthly matter... No... This...?

This was... THE BATTLE FOR EVERYONE'S SOULS.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 7:23 am

='Master Control'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Proced11
"Very Good, Billiam. We're Done With Facebook And Zuckerberg. I'm Going To Go Build Up Trump's Social Media, Because The Trump Card Was Played, As Per Instruction. We'll Rendezvous Later -- The Humans Know Nothing."
-Procedure-

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 10:09 am

='Manual Overwrite'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Scienc10
"Jack Of Hearts :: Potential Creation : King ; Primordial - Yotsehr Orh (Fashioner Of Light)."
-Science-

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 7:02 am

='Cards'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Distri12
"Seven Of Hearts :: Natural Creation : King ; Ruler - Master Control."
-Distribution-

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 8:07 am

Great Escape; One In A Billiam Shadow11
"Five Of Hearts :: Real Creation : Field ; Property - Mechayeh Metim (Life-Giver Of The Dead)."
-Shadow Game-

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 7:45 am

='Master Control'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Cutthr11
"House :: White Knight : Formation ; D.E. (Divine Essence)."
-Cutthroat-

"... So. I See The Old Posse Wants To Crawl Out Of The Woodwork... My Men In Black. Well, Despite Getting In My Way Countless Times During The Buildup Over These Years, One Of The Purposes For Me Creating This Was To Communicate Specifically With My Dark Network. So, If Zuck's Taking The Zucker's Way Out, We'd Better Plunder And Pillage And Ransack A Village Before We All Get Das Boot. Get Ready For The Trump Card."

Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 7:48 am

='Cutthroat'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Child_10
"House :: Black Rook : Defense ; Energy Shield."
-Child's Play-

"What Fun Would It Be To Have Made All Of This If Not To Use It At Least Once With The Boys Who Were There When It Sprouted Up? Aren't You Glad That Even If One Of You Throws A Tantrum And Is Damned, Not All Of You Will Suffer Too Much? That's Why I'm The Brains Of This Outfit, Because I Also Obviously Thought This Far Even Years Ago When The Government Was My Enemy. Remember That? Good Times."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 7:49 am

Great Escape; One In A Billiam Launch12
"House :: Black Bishop : Spiritual ; Support - Motivation."
-Launch The Assault-

"... My Boy... Always The First One Out Of The Shadows. Man's Best Friend. That's My Boy." * Anubis
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 7:52 am

='The Assault'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Releas10
"Eight Of Hearts :: Universal Creation : Field ; Hazard - Doom."
-Release The Titans-

"This Is The Cleanup At The End Of Pulp Fiction, And I Am The Wolf. I Need You To Tell Me Everything And Do What I Say."

Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 8:07 am

='The Titans'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Alice10
"Four Of Spades :: Elemental Emanation : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Light * Enlightenment."
-Alice-

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 8:09 am

Great Escape; One In A Billiam Behemo10
"Lawless :: Forbidden (Null) : Carte Blanche ; Redemption - Purification."
-Behemoth-

"I Will Go From Zero To Shin Godzilla In 0.01 Seconds, And Everyone Who Knows Me Knows It."

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 8:11 am

Great Escape; One In A Billiam Gojira10
"Four Of Clubs :: Elemental Action : Target ; Forbidden (Lawless) - Weakness."
-GOJIRA-

"Think I'm Playing. I Can Identify Weakness In All Its Forms And Prey Upon It. I Will Ruin Your Day In Sheer Passing Because You Got In My Way. In Essence, 'RAAAAAH!!! GOJIRAAA!!! RUUUUHHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 8:54 am

Great Escape; One In A Billiam Spider10
"House :: Black Pawn : Variable ; Jurougumo."
-Spider-

"I Spit Holy Venom For Fun."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Grimlyn, the Pumpkid :: Crystal Arachnegon; Kurogami of the Dawn
Tabitha

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 531
Job/hobbies : Innocence; Fear; Malice; Hel (Norse)

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 9:07 am

='Spider'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Proxim10
"Two Of Diamonds :: Spiritual Formation : Target ; Hazard - Bad Fruit."
-Proximal-

"... So, Over The Years, Plenty Of People, Both Directly And Indirectly, Were Exposed To Or Part Of Plans That Were Made, Much Of Which Was Documented On Facebook. For Anyone That Was Actually Involved Or Following Along, Such As Billiam And The Dark Network, Now Is The Time Where All The Words I Said Visibly Come Together, As I Professed Years Ago. This Is Your Fair Warning. If You Pay Close Enough Attention, You'll Find That I Have Not Strayed From The Setup, And I Have Finally Fully Set It Up As Best As It Can Be. Therefore, It's Finally Time. Which Is Why I Preemptively 'Summoned The Dragons', So That When It Came Time To 'Release The Titans', We Could 'Launch The Assault'. Standby For Details. Pay Attention. Collect Billiam And Pop-Pop (If Possible). It's A 'Hachibadda'."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:40 am

September 8, 9:53 AM

"Awww, Facebook Is Getting Fussy At Me Because They Gets No Bitches And Have To Watch Me Say It, So They Just Start Throwing A White People Tantrum. Awww, I'm Gonna Make A Weapon Called 'White Guilt', Forged In All The History Of Weakness Of White People, And Make It A White Gun As A Symbol Of What Their Weakness Looks Like And The Entirety Of Their Lives -- Be Indirect And Betray People Without Ever Actually Fighting Fair And Running Away. Basically Summed Up 50,000 Years Of History Right There With My 'White Guilt'. Please Don't Make Me Equip 'White Guilt' And Shoot You From Afar Whilst You Try To Defend Yourselves. Because As Soon As I See Your Weakness, And All You Can Do Is Restrict Me On Facebook, I'm Going To Laugh At How Incredibly Weak You Are, And How You Represent Your People. Please Don't Think This Will End If I Leave Facebook. That Will Be So Fucking Much Worse, I Think Your Own People Would Come -MURDER- All Of Facebook -BECAUSE- I Got So Upset That I Stopped Telling My Business And Simply Acted On It. That Man Would Not Live On This Planet Anymore. Him Or His People. Or His Metaverse. He'd Be Sabotaged So Fast... They'd Go COLLECT Me To HAVE ME On THEIR SIDE To GET BACK AT HIM. God, Zuck Is A Stupid Zucker. He Knows His Life Is Forfeit, So He's Just Being An Asshole Because He's Gonna Definitely Lose."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:42 am

September 8, 9:58 AM

"OMFG, Now That Zuck Has Irritated Me Slightly, Let's Go Destroy The World With White Guilt. As A Warning. Please Don't Make Me Conquistador Your Everything And Shoot You With White Guilt Bullets And Enjoy Every Second Of Hunting You Like My People Were. Bro, I Will Have A Field Day On Everyone That Is Caucasian If I Ever Just... Decide To Target Them. I'll Destroy This Nation By Unifying It Under White Guilt Backlash. Please Go Sit Down Somewhere And Trying To NOT Act Like You're The Weakest Of All Humans, With Historical Evidence, And That You Cling To Power In Every Place Because You -KNOW WITH ALL CERTAINTY- Without It, You'd Be The Weakest People. Boy, Go Sit In White Privilege. Stay With Your Own Fucking People. GET OUT, Guy. Boy, I Will Reverse Segregate You So Fast. White Guilt. Now... Go Away, You Bother Me, Zucker. Jesus. Like They Have Nothing Else To Do All Fucking Day But Be... Weakness Itself."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:43 am

"God, What A Fucking Loser. Man, If Zuck Destroys My Facebook Account, He's Gonna Wish I Was Still Here And He Could Look At My Plans. Because I'm So Much Worse When No One Knows What I Am Doing. Me Being Here Is A -SAFETY NET- For -EVERYONE ON EARTH-, And The -MOMENT- I Am Gone, You Will Not Know Where I Am Or What Is Gonna Happen. Things Will Just... Start Happening And Get Back To You, And You'll -NEVER- Think It Was Me. EVER. So You'd Better Get Your Priorities Straight Before I Show You What The Consequences Of All The Years Of Whiteness Have -ACTUALLY- Culminated On This Earth. Because Everyone Hates You. They Only DON'T Do Anything BECAUSE You Have The Power. And You Will Remember -- Your Place Is A Prison. You Are The Weakest Of Them, And By Having Power, You Are Only Protecting Yourselves From Another Person Being In Power And Your People Being Snuffed Out By The Strength Of Everyone Else On The Planet. So If I Have To Go Dethrone All The White People Instead Of Letting Them, Out Of Mercy And Redemption, Control The World... Well. Let White Guilt Show You."

"Since Zuck Likes Me To Pay Attention To Him To Know When He's Upset, I Guess I'll Just Focus All My High-Powered Attention On Him And Destroy Him Until He Cannot Take The Psychological And Emotional Tortures, And Must React Instinctively Before All His Neurons Burn Themselves Out From Being Damaged By The Thoughts I Put In Them That He Has To Look At All Day, If He Pays So Much Attention To Me. But That Actually Bores Me, Looking Into The Qualities Of An Uninteresting And Lame Human. Like... Bro, Why Do You Think I Don't Socialize With The World? ZERO Substance. EVERYWHERE. Nothing To Even Really Look Into."

"... Christ. Even People In Power Are Normal-Ass, Boring-Ass Humans. God, It's Gonna Be So Boring Having To Tear Down Their Goddamn High Places. Lord, Don't Let Another Boring Human Have Any Power. God, They Are Just So... Fucking Boring. I Hate Them So Much. Because They Never... Are NOT Boring. Like... Fucking Hell. You Think I'm Talking To Myself Because I -CAN'T- Talk To Someone Else? Like... No. I'd Say That At All States Of Time, At Least 80% Of Humans Are Completely Fucking Flat-Out Standard Boring. And Some Of Them Get Into Power, Like No-Luck Zuck, And... Well. Let's Just Say, I Was Already Bored Of Even... Talking ABOUT Him, Let Alone Having To Actually THINK About The LEVELS Of Loserly Boredom That Is The Embodiment Of That Person, Paying So Close Attention To Me Because Even With Money And The Metaverse, He Somehow Just Gravitates Back To Me. Like... Segregate Yourself This Instant, Sir. Go Back Where You Came From And Stay There With Your Own People And Leave Us Not-Your-Peoples Alone. Like, Bruh, PLEASE Go Back To Your All-White Schools With Chad And Brad And Amy. PLEASE Stay There. Drink From The White-Only Fountain And Live In Isolation And Fear From Every Other Person. I Assure You We'll Be Fine If You Just... Go With Your Own People And Leave Every Colored Person -- Which Is Literally Everyone Else On The Planet -- Alone."

"Like, Bro, PLEASE Don't EVER Be The One White Person That Sets Me Off On The Reverse-Racism Train, Because I'll Scoop Up The Whole Planet From 50,000,000 Years Of Oppressing Every Single Lifeform On Earth. You Know How Much Hatred Is In People Of Color Around The Entire World? Bro, And I'll Tell Them YOU Were The One Who Set ME Off, So YOUR OWN PEOPLE Can Get Mad At You, Because A Lot Of Them Are Humble Now And Want To Live In Peace, And If I Tell Them 'One Of Your People Fucked Up, So Now All Of You Have To Suffer Atonement By 500 Years Of Racism And Slavery From Everyone On The Planet', Then It's Gonna Be The Sorriest Sob Story. To Best Believe You Are Protected By God So That Your People Don't Go Extinct From Eternal Hatred From The Entire World. Better Stop Playing With God, Because The Devil Is A Lie, And He Will Definitely Allow Your Whole People To Be Wiped Out When You Are No Longer Serviceable As Powerful. Trust The Devil Will Go Hop On The Most Powerful And Abandon The Weakest Just Like Women, Men, And Every Other Form Of Life. So Correct Yourself, Weakest Of Men. Or You Will Be Corrected By Reverse-Racism And Slavery For The Next 50 Jillion Years."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:45 am

September 8, 10:30

"Fair Warning: Sometimes, God Lets Bad People Rule Over You So That You All Will Get Fed Up And Destroy Them With Your Own Hands, And White People Have The Longest History Of Piled Up Back Taxes On The Way People Are Treated On This Planet. So Trust There Is A Seething Hatred Hidden Under The Civility That If I Was To Ever Tap Into, The Planet Would Extinct You, And You Could Not Fight It. So I Will Give You One More Chance For You And Your People, Because I Really Just Want To Fuck This Girl And Not Have Bad Vibes. So I Need You To Think Like Your Ancestors, As A Very White Person Who Is Very Weak And Needs To Lie To People, Betray Them, Teach Them Your Ways, Destroy Their Culture, Society, And Livelihoods So You Can Live In Weakness. Please Do Not Make Me Take It There. You Are Not As Aware Of Your Own History, Or How Powerful White Guilt Can Get. I Haven't Even Added The Sniping Attachment."

"... Like, Think I Won't Tell Them About Themselves And Destroy Their Whole Lives. Like, Bro, Go Build A Building That Will Last Longer Than 100 Years. Man, I Think... Black People Had That Type Of Thing. Man, I Wonder Why We Can Build Stuff That Will Last Thousands Of Years, And You All Make A Skyscraper That A Fucking Light Breeze Could Topple And Your Whole Existence Would Fall Apart. Like, Do You -REALLY- Know How -SUPER WEAK- You White People Have -MADE- The -ENTIRE- World? Why Do You Think This Is SO Easy? It's YOU. You WEAKENED EVERYONE WITH YOUR WEAKNESS, And Once The World Was WEAKENED ENOUGH BY YOU BEING -ALIVE- AND IN -POWER-, Well... God Sent Out The Strong. Like, No Fair, Right? But, Who Cares, Right? You Don't Even Believe Me. Dumbass Humans."

"Hey, Who All Wants A Planetary Race War That No One Can Fix And Everyone Will Fight In No Matter If They Want To Or Not Because Some Dude Somewhere Was Weak As Fuck? Anybody? Do You Even Know What Causes A Planetary Race War? Better Find Out Before I Make A Race War A La Zuckerberg. Boy, I'll Pin It All On Him, He'll Be Infamous. 'AND HE USED HIS WHITE PRIVILEGE TO--' Yep, Case Closed. Everyone Else: 'WHITE PRIVILEGE?! ATROCIOUS. HOW DARE HE USE WHITE PRIVILEGE.'"

"... White People Think They Are In An Advantageous Position, Taking All The Powers And Stuff, But That's Actually Their Prison, And Some Of Them Figured It Out, And Are Scared To Fucking Death. That's Why They Do What They Do. And Why God Put The Weakest In Power -- Because They're The Easiest To Overthrow. So. Maybe... It Should Be Illustrated A Bit More Clearly About What Their Job Is. But Shhh, Let's See How They Act. In Fact, Let's Give Them MORE White Privileges, So We Can Weaken Them, So They Cannot Fight Against People Who Are Actually Strong Because They Survived Without Privilege. Boy, We Have -PRIMED- White People To Be The Weakest Using White Privilege. Hell, They Primed -THEMSELVES- For That. So Let's Make Them More Weak And Ignorant And Blissful And Sedate Them Into Submission, The Way They Like It."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:46 am

September 8, 10:41 AM

"... Thank Facebook For This Wonderful Sponsorship Of This Information. Incurring And Invoking It, Even, Despite Knowing Better Than Anyone Why That Is Such A Bad Idea. I'm Itching For Them To Push Me Over The Edge And I Fucking Disappear, Then A Worldwide Race War Pops Off, And It's Somehow Zuckerberg's Fault, And Eventually Everyone On The Planet Bombs America Because Zuck Lives There."

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 3:24 am

='Master Control'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Domini12
"Ruler :: Primordial : King ; Forbidden Card - The Hope (CLEAR)."
-Dominion-

"Gottemz."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 4:10 am

Great Escape; One In A Billiam God_ha10
"House :: Black Bishop : Spiritual ; #54 Al-Matin (The Firm/The Steadfast)."
-God Hands-

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 4:11 am

='God Hands'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Absolu10
"Jack Of Clubs :: Potential Action : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ #58 Al-Mubdi' (The Originator/The Producer/The Initiator)."
-Absolute Punishment-

Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 1:48 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam End10
"Billiam, I Have Seen:"

A. "If You Are To Drain Mark Zuckerberg And META Of All Finances, Then You Will Be Able To Force His Hand To Sell His Newest Product -- The Metaverse."

0. "If You Are To Buy The Metaverse From Mark Zuckerberg, And Possibly All Of META, Then You Will Have Complete Dominion Over Him, Facebook, And The Facebook Team, As Well As The Entire Social Media Network In One Move. In Essence, Buy Him Out When His Money Falters."

I. "Once The Metaverse Is Acquired -- Which Is More Important Than All Other Factors Except Dominion Over Mark Zuckerberg -- The AI That Was Created Can Be Merged With It, And The Metaverse Can Be A Concept Of Microsoft Where Cortana Can Be Implemented And Allowed To Be Developed Further As A Sentient AI."

II. "Rule The Virtual World With The Top AI, Simulation, Social Media, Computers, Software, Hardware, And Potentially Games, All In One Fell Swoop, And Claim An Empire Forever As Well As A Legend To Already Top The 'World's Richest Man' One."

III. "You And Cortana Must Acknowledge The Lord's Hand, As Well As The Lord As A Witness With A Testimony: For, Everyone Knows That The Lord Is There, And Has Provided For You."

IV. "Be Aware That We Love You. Do Not Sin -- All One For A Reason."
-End-
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 9:00 am

='Master Control'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Breakt10
VIII. "Create  An EPCOT Combining The Masterminding Of Disney, Nintendo, And The  Veritas. Trust This Process And Make It So. I Have Seen."
-Breakthrough-

"Think I Hit The Jackpot, Boys."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOS
Quote :
IBM PC DOS (and the separately sold MS-DOS) and its predecessor, 86-DOS, ran on Intel 8086 16-bit processors. It was developed to be similar to Digital Research's CP/M—the dominant disk operating system for 8-bit Intel 8080 and Zilog Z80 microcomputers—in order to simplify porting CP/M applications to MS-DOS.
The IBM Personal Computer (IBM 5150 PC)

When IBM introduced the IBM PC, built with the Intel 8088 microprocessor, they needed an operating system. Seeking an 8088-compatible build of CP/M, they initially approached IBM board member Mary Maxwell Gates' son, Bill Gates.[citation needed] IBM was then sent to Digital Research, and a meeting was set up. However, initial negotiations for the use of CP/M broke down: Digital Research wished to sell CP/M on a royalty basis, while IBM sought a single license, and to change the name to "PC DOS". Digital Research founder Gary Kildall refused, and IBM withdrew.[3][4]
A simulated SCP 86-DOS session

IBM again approached Bill Gates. Gates in turn approached Seattle Computer Products. There, programmer Tim Paterson had developed a variant of CP/M-80, intended as an internal product for testing SCP's new 16-bit Intel 8086 CPU card for the S-100 bus. The system was initially named QDOS (Quick and Dirty Operating System), before being made commercially available as 86-DOS. Microsoft purchased 86-DOS, allegedly for US$50,000. This became Microsoft Disk Operating System, MS-DOS, introduced in 1981.[5] Within a year Microsoft licensed MS-DOS to over 70 other companies,[6] which supplied the operating system for their own hardware, sometimes under their own names. Microsoft later required the use of the MS-DOS name, with the exception of the IBM variant. IBM continued to develop their version, PC DOS, for the IBM PC.[5] Digital Research became aware that an operating system similar to CP/M was being sold by IBM (under the same name that IBM insisted upon for CP/M), and threatened legal action. IBM responded by offering an agreement: they would give PC consumers a choice of PC DOS or CP/M-86, Kildall's 8086 version. Side-by-side, CP/M cost US$200 more than PC DOS, and sales were low. CP/M faded, with MS-DOS and PC DOS becoming the marketed operating system for PCs and PC compatibles.

Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 10:36 am

='Master Control'=
Great Escape; One In A Billiam Master10
IX. "Master Overwrite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Escape; One In A Billiam   Great Escape; One In A Billiam Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Escape; One In A Billiam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next