The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Argus Card System; Behemoth
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by Shinzita

» Argus Card System; Pumpkinhead
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 am by Pumpkinhead

» Argus Card System; Absolute Punishment
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:48 am by Void Sun

» Argus Card System; Cutthroat
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:37 am by The Tyranophant

» Argus Card System; GRAND XANADU
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:34 am by The Tyranophant

» Argus Card System; Belial
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 6:24 am by Belial

» Argus Card System; The Tyranophant
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by The Tyranophant

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon

Go down 
+2
Overlord Tensei
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3077

Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Lordsh10
"Well, That Was Fun! And Now We Get To Wage War. Always Absolutely A Great Time. Standby. I'm Very Tired, And This One Bitch Is Fucking Around, Playing Too Much... But It Doesn't Matter. I Realized, It Really Doesn't Matter What Anyone Does To Me At This Point. All Of It -- Every Last Thing -- Will ALWAYS Be Worse For ANYONE Else. EVERYONE Else. And I'm Having All The Fun In The World Just Dealing With Humans. Oh Yes. It's Really Over."
-Lordship-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:35 am

='Tymon'=
5:00 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Be_sex10
"... Time To Pull Out My Trump Card... My 'Be Sexy' Technique... The Fabled Hidden Jutsu; Esoteric Art..."
-Be Sexy-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:44 am

6:29 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Judge10
"There Is Nothing And No One Like Me On This Planet. No One From Beyond My Circle Has Actually Had The Chance To Actually Experience Me As A Person, So Everyone Is Accustomed To Weakness And Bullshit, So When They See Me, It's Such A Horrendous Difference, They Become Scared And Seek Their 'Guilty Pleasures' And 'Things They Know', And It Sometimes Traps Them In A Perpetuity Of Keeping Themselves From Ever Going Beyond What They Know Again Because They Know I'm Waiting Outside Of There And Won't Go To Their Level. Weakness Will Put You In LOOOOTS Of ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE Situations."
-Judge-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:47 am

8:58 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Stimul10
"Making Terrible People Feel Bad Is Just As Great A Stimulant To Me As Sex Is, Because Unlike A Common Monkey-Ass Human, I Can Equally Distribute Stimulation In My Body From All Avenues, So I'm Not Just Limited To Having To Feel Physical Stimulation In Order To Feel Pleasured. That's What Happens When You Activate ALL The Parts Of Your Body And Not Just Let The Most Powerful Sensations Reside In Your Pants. That's Actually A Testament To Weakness. Oops, Did I Make You Humans Feel Like Shit Again~? My Bad. Not Sorry."
-Stimulation-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:48 am

9:02 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Teache11
"I Don't Like To Share My Energies With Hideous People. Unlike A Desperate-Ass Human, I Can Be By Myself Alone With Myself And Be Fully Happy And Not Be Stressed Or Upset By Some Other Fucking Ugly Monster That Has No Shame, No Manners, And No Regard For Anyone But Themselves~! I Don't Invite That Energy To Me By Thirsting For Sex Or Begging For Money, Because That's A Voodoo Attachment. Oops, Did I Just Let You Know A Secret About Binding Energies~? Don't Die Lusting For Sex And Money, Now, Chirrens~! OOOOHOHOHOHOHO~!"
-Teacher-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:49 am

9:05 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 String10
"To Be Clear, Anything That You Do That Binds You To Someone Else, Be It A Physical Relationship, Monetary Gain, Emotional Investment, ETC., It Is A Type Of Voodoo. I Know How To Cut And Attach The Strings, But Humans Don't Even Know They're There. I Could Do A Lot To Damage A Human Just By Letting Them Take Money From Someone Or Have Sex With Someone And Make That Attachment. It Doesn't Go Away Just Because You Don't See Them Anymore. That's Why You Must Be Careful. Or, Not, You Know? What Does It Matter To Me If You Obstruct The Fun I Will Have When You Fuck Up In Your Lives~?"
-Strings Attached-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:50 am

9:09 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Royal10
"Pestering With Jesters Is Way Underneath My Paygrade! This Ain't A Game To Get Played, I'm Aiming For The A-Grade! Your Rhymes Are Just So Tragic That I'd Almost Wanna Be Ya, Buuuuuttt... I'M JUNKO FUCKIN' ENOSHIMA!!!"
-Royal-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:51 am

9:11 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Ecstas11
"Time For Me To Orgasm My Mouth With Some Dumplings In My Nice, Quiet, Warm, Comfy House Whilst Some Peasant-Hoe Somewhere Scrambles Around To Get Some Dick In Her Life, Or Some Dumb Shit Like That~!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
-Ecstasy-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:52 am

9:15 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Craze11
"Humans Don't Know The Value Of -Anything-. They Will, In One Second, Destroy Their ENTIRE PEACE OF THEIR WHOLE LIVES FOREVER... In Exchange For One Second Of Pleasure. Fucking Stupid Idiot Monster Garbage. How Have You LIVED THIS LONG, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS?!?!?!?!" >XDDDDDD
-Craze-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:53 am

9:16 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Destab10
*Dangles Dumb Shit Laced In Sex As A Temptation For Humans To Kill Themselves In One Second Flat. They'll Take The Bait, Trust Me. If All Else Fails, Wrap It In Money And Bacon.*
-Destabilize-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:54 am

9:19 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 7th_pl23
"Thanks For Making All This Dumb Shit, Leaving All This Sin, And Conditioning All Humans To Be Susceptible To Any And Everything I'm Going To Do To Them -Just Fucking Around-. I Assure You, It's More Fun For Me Than Any Human Could Ever Dream. But See, This All Would Not Be Possible If There Were No Sinners And Sins. But Since There Are, Well... Might As Well Have Fun With The Disposable Toys. You Can Be Waste All You Want To, But Don't Try To Pretend To Be VALUABLE. Be The Disposable Garbage You Are, And Be Disposed Of For That One Second Of Pleasure."
-7th Plague-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:56 am

9:21 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 God15
"I Never Thought I'd Say It, But I Think I'm Gonna Thank God That He Let Humans Sin, Because This Is Fucking A Surefire Way To Get Ahead In The World Without ANY Competition. I Can Have All The Fun I Want, Never Be Challenged, Never Have To Worry, And ALWAYS Have Ammunition Just... WALKING AROUND DUMB AS FUCK, READY TO GET INTO ANY OLD SIN I MIGHT THROW ON THE FUCKING STREET GROUND. PEASANT HUMANS~!!!"
-God-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:56 am

9:24 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Fuck_a10
"If I Was Him, I Would NEVER Stop Fucking With These Humans. I'd Go Make Them Think I Was The Devil So I Could Have An Excuse To Create A Devil, Make Them Worship It, Then Hurt Them Even More Using That False Light I Made Up And They Made Real."
-Fuck Around-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:58 am

9:26 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Fuck_o13
"You Know, One Of God's Names Is 'Fashioner Of Light'. Meaning, He Can Create A False Light, Or Fix A True Light And Make It Reality. So Some False Lights You Are Blinded By Were Made By God To Punish You, And Force You To Expose Yourselves By Giving You An Object Of Worship That's Wholly False, With Only A Purpose Of Making You Admit You Hate God So He Can Justify Killing You Dead And No One Can Tell Him Otherwise."
-Fuck Off-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:59 am

9:29 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Domain11
"I'm Bored Of Torturing You Now. Ruminate On This Information I've Given To The Ruminants. Let Them Graze Upon Mine Good Graces, Toxic As They Are, So That They'll Actually Eat The Fucking Food And Ingest It Rather Than Spit It Out Before The Poison Can Kill Them."
-Domain-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:01 am

9:32 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Lethal10
"What Absolute Simple Simians~!!!"
-Lethality-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:02 am

9:36 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 The_ty10
"I Suppose You Humans Can Finally Credit Yourselves To Killing God, Because I Assure You, I Have Laughed So Very Much At You Tiny, Simple, Little Creatures, That I Am Indeed Dead. Skeletons, Kids. SKELETONS." ☠☠☠
-The Tyranophant-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 6:11 am

='GRAND XANADU'=
November 13 @ 7:25 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Comman12
"So, The Time Has Finally Come, Humans, For The Lord And The Bride. Wife Is Ret 2 Go, And I Am Also Trying To Make Out Like A Bandit, But See, Unlike The REST Of You, I REALIZE That The Only Way To Get Out Is To Actually Give Everyone Who Helps A Cut. Because I Am God, And God Can Do That And Feel No Greed. Thus, I Need You Humans To Get Ready And Listen Very Carefully To What I'm Saying, Because I Am Finally About To Do What Was Promised -- The Lord Has Spoken. He's More Ready Than I Am, And I'm Walking In Almost Completely Blind With Only Good Faith And The Lord's Graces. But Sometimes... That's All You Need."
-Command-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6