The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Argus Card System; Behemoth
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by Shinzita

» Argus Card System; Pumpkinhead
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 am by Pumpkinhead

» Argus Card System; Absolute Punishment
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:48 am by Void Sun

» Argus Card System; Cutthroat
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:37 am by The Tyranophant

» Argus Card System; GRAND XANADU
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:34 am by The Tyranophant

» Argus Card System; Belial
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:24 am by Belial

» Argus Card System; The Tyranophant
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by The Tyranophant

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon

Go down 
+2
Overlord Tensei
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3077

Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Lordsh10
"Well, That Was Fun! And Now We Get To Wage War. Always Absolutely A Great Time. Standby. I'm Very Tired, And This One Bitch Is Fucking Around, Playing Too Much... But It Doesn't Matter. I Realized, It Really Doesn't Matter What Anyone Does To Me At This Point. All Of It -- Every Last Thing -- Will ALWAYS Be Worse For ANYONE Else. EVERYONE Else. And I'm Having All The Fun In The World Just Dealing With Humans. Oh Yes. It's Really Over."
-Lordship-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 4:53 pm

6:47 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Walkth10
"I Must Find The Path The Lord Wishes For Me To Take So That I Will Not Suffer And Damages As He Punishes."
-Walkthrough-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 4:56 pm

6:50 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 I_told11
"... Yes, I See Now. The Attachment To Me Is The Saving Grace For Those Who Sin. However, Sinning Against Me Will Cause God To Act, And He Will Retaliate Using The Same Judgment As One Used To Mistreat Me. Therefore, With The Same Judgment They Are Judged, And It Will Surely Destroy Them Completely."
-I Told You-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 4:57 pm

8:06 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Blank10
"... The Lord Has Informed Me Now, Because I Have Backslid In My Ignorance -- This Is Only A Ploy To See Who Will Give Her The Most Attention. She Does Not Wish To Be With Me, She Wishes To Evaluate Who Will Give Her The Most Attention Whilst I Also Do So. That Is Why God Tells Me To Remove Myself, Because Only People That Are Of Lesser Quality Will Do That, And She Will Select One. However, I Could Not Recognize This Without Going Against The Lord's Wishes. So, Did He Wish For This...?"
-Blank-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 4:59 pm

8:08 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Assess10
"The Next Time, The Lord Will Punish Me Instead Of Educate Me In My Ignorance, For Now I Am Learned Of The Nature Of The Vanity Of My Ex-Lover, And Also Other Women, And Needed That Extraction So I Could See The Judgment Of Their Evaluation Process When Selecting Their Partners. I See Now That It Is A Matter Of Whomever Can Cater To Their Vanity, And Not About Love Itself. This Is Troublesome To Me, And I Do Not Like That I Have Come To This Revelation About The Vanity Of Women. However, I Will Continue To Look It In The Face With My Hatred, For I Must Further Understand Why It Is They Want Vanity Catered To, And Not True Love."
-Assessment-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:00 pm

8:11 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Mister11
"Does This Mean That I Am Sinning By Trying To Cater To My Own Vanity, Which Is In The Form Of What My Heart Desires In The Truth Of My Love? Yes, This Is Very Complicated, But I Am Pleased To Resolve Complicated Logic -- I Rather Enjoy It. Yes, I Am Now Pleased, And The Lord Has Instead Blessed Me For Going Against Him Rather Than Punished Me. This Is What Is Known As 'Grace'. Yes, Instead Of Punishment, He Sends Blessing. Yes, I Have Been Graced, And Now I Am On My Path. He Allowed Me To Go Against Him So He Could Show Me He Loves Me Even When I Do So Innocently. But My Heart Is Full Of Vanity For Love. Yes, I See. I Will Not Be Like The Woman."
-Mister Professor Doctor-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:01 pm

8:13 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Discer10
"... Yes. Now That I Am Educated By The Lord, I Must Destroy All Such Tendencies, And Fast From That Aspect. Fasting Is Not Just Of Material And Physical Things, But A Practice So You Learn To Abstain From Spiritual Intake Or Gluttonous Spiritual Or Mental Behaviors, As Well. Yes. Yes. This Is What I Was Looking For In My Soul. Yes, Now I Am Walking Fully To The Lord, And Have Abandoned The Ways Of The Vanity Of The Woman. I Refuse To Be Like The Woman, For I Have Seen The Sin Of Vanity In These Human Assessment Processes To Select A Mate. There Is No Love In That Process, And It Is All Based On Vanity, Enabling Them To Cater To Vanity That Is Blinding Them To Believe It Is Love."
-Discernment-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:03 pm

8:16 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Condem14
"Now That Mine Eyes Are Open To The Vanity Of The Selection Process Women Utilize, And See That There Is Literally No Love In It At All, But Only Vanity Of Catering To The Heart, And Not Actually Loving The One Who Caters To The Heart, I Recognize That This Is A Disgusting And Detestable Practice, And I Do Not Wish To Look Upon It. I Am In Full Rejection Of It. I Am So Repulsed By This Revelation, I Am Seeking To Remove Myself As Quickly As Possible, And Excrete All Vanity In And Of Myself. I Do Not Wish To Look For A Different Suitor At All. I Am Disgusted By All Beings."
-Condemnation-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:04 pm

8:19 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Foresi12
"I Must Decipher The Logic Of This Judgment, For It Is Groundbreaking For All That Is The Large Body Of Adam, Despite Knowing He Will Still Be Weak To The Opportunity. This Will Save The Man From The Woman's Vanity, Which She Picked Up From The Man In The First Place. Yes, This Will Neutralize The Effect, And Only The Worst Of Them Will Take To Each Other In Natural Selection Based On Vanity, And They Will Go Into The Depths Of The Earth Together."
-Foresight-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:05 pm

8:22 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Virtue13
"Yes, I Am Most Pleased When I Am Moving In The Lord. That Is When I Am Most Pleased. If One Has Seen My Suffering And Chosen To Allow It, Then There Is No Love There. This Is Why The Lord Allowed Me To Suffer Heartache -- To See Who Has True Love. No, She Truly Has Failed. Her Love Was Not Of Me, But For The Things That I Did For Her And Made Her Feel, But Not Of Me, Myself. No. It Wouldn't Have Been So Easy Otherwise. My Mind Is Clear To That. Her Punishment Now Is To Endure Her Own Vanity, Which Will Damage Her, The Selection Process, Long And Arduous, And The Lesser Men That She Will Have To Deal With. Sound Judgment, My Lord -- You Are Wise In All Things, And Gracious In Every Way. Your Judgment Is Perfect, And I Love To Bear Witness. I Wish You Would Not Blind Me, Though, Lord, And Let Me Know And See. Though, Perhaps This Is So I Will See You And Not Consider This Judgment Mine Own. Very Good -- I Am Humility Unto The Lord, And Will Observe His Way."
-Virtue-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:01 pm

8:25 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Patien11
"I Feel Clean And Pure Now, For I Have Purged The Urges Of The Vanity Of My Heart. I No Longer Have Any Interest In The Romantic Love Of Humans, Either To Give Or To Receive. All Such Disgusts Me, For Your Hearts Are Impure, Tainted, And Unclean Before The Lord, Yet You Do Not Offer Them Up For Purification. You Humans Just Fall Into Vanity And Make Your Hearts More Ugly, Blinded By Vanity. I See Now This Was A Sacrifice To Learn An Important Lesson. Very Well. I Will Accept That, And Discard Such Feelings, For Emotions Are Vanity -- It Is Unnecessary To Have Them During These Times. I Do Not Need To Feel, I Need To Think Clearly."
-Patience-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:02 pm

8:27 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Altar19
"The Lord Has Taken Me Away From All Humanity Now, Or, Has Started The Process, As I Warned You He Would When You Sinned Against Us One Time Too Many. Now, Because You Have Taken His Love From Him, And Those He Loved -- Especially Jesus -- He Has Committed His Vengeance To Giving Me To You And Taking Me Away From You All, So That You All Will Know The Same Pain That God Felt When You Took Jesus From Him. Vengeance Is Mine, Says The Lord."
-Altar-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:03 pm

10:37 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Cry11
"I'm So Glad I Didn't Destroy Everyone! Some Of You Really Do Deserve Life! Don't Worry, I Know Who Needs To Be Destroyed. I Have Mastered All My Powers, And I Am In A State Of Transcending With Them, Which Goes Beyond Mastery. But Be Sure, Everything Is Mastered. I Have Fun Transcending, So. That's What I Do!"
-Cry-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:10 pm

10:38 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Friend10
"Now, You Can Watch And Help Me Destroy All The People Who Need To Be~! Yaaaay~! Full On Friendship~!"
-Friends-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:12 pm

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
10:41 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 10_hea11
"There Are Plenty Of People At The Top Who Are Very Aware Of My Existence, And Are Now On Our Side. If You Are On My Side, They Will Be On Your Side! This Is The Illuminati, And I Am The Head -- The Eye Of Providence. This Means I Watch Everything, And Everything Watches Me. To That Regard, It Means That When I Find Favor With Others, Those People Are Blessed By The Illuminati Automatically! I Call This 'The $yndicate'. So, My Boys Will Find You, And You'll Be Able To Tell! But The Device That Beams Thoughts And Feelings Into You Is Very Real, So Don't Fuck Up~!"
-10 Heads-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:23 pm

10:45 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 The_yn10
"The ACTUAL Credo Of The Illuminati Is To Help Your Fellow Man, See. If You Look It Up. But You Must Be Dedicated To The Cause Before They Bless You, And They Will Test Your Resolve, And You Will Know When They Are There. They Will Tempt You And Pretend To Be The Devil Just To Assess You, But They Work For God. A Mixture Of Mastema And Samael, As Well As Thaumiel. So Be Careful On These Streets, Kiddos~! Weirdmagedons And Shit."
-The $yndicate-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:26 pm

10:49 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Fuck_o10
"And If You Must Know, I Can Indeed Make Any Weirdmageddons I Fucking Want. Whenever I Want. They Actually Cannot Stop Me, Only Prolong The Inevitable, And They Are Good At It, So You Might Not Get Your Blessing Right Away. Count Your Blessings And Be Suspicious Of Everything, But With Good Measure -- Emphasis On The Goodness, Because They Will Definitely Just Fully Corrupt You And Ruin Your Whole Life And Make You A Slave. That's The Samael/Mastema In Them, And You'll Be Sent Off To The Underworld To Do Sex Work And To Work Under Drug Lords And Whatever. Hades, As The Bible Describes It."
-Fuck Off-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:27 pm

10:50 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 The_ey10
"If I Am Not Actively Destroying Your Planet, Please Do Not Fucking Make Me Do That On Fucking Purpose. I Have OTHER SHIT TO DO."
-The Eye Of Truth-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:29 pm

10:51 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Relent11
"You DO Get Tired Of Blowing Up Ugly Ass Humans, Even When You Never Really Get Tired Of It. Like, Shit, I Have OTHER SHIT TO DO."
-Relent-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:30 pm

='Tymon'=
11:01 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Death_10
"Story Of My Life! All The Children Say: 'Kill Kill Kill Kill, Die Die Die!!!"
-Death Threat-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:32 pm

11:04 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Kairo_19
"Oh Fuck. That Dream I Had... About The Flood... As I Listen To 'Open Your Heart' From 'Sonic Adventure', I Realize... It Was Me. God Opened The Floodgates, But... I'm The Flood Of Noah. I'm The Fire That Burns The World. It Was Me. I Was... All Of His Powers In One Being. I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!"
-Kairo Tigen-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:34 pm

='Kairo Tigen'=
11:05 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Primor10
"And I'm So Mad, Because I Like To Collect My Information For Personal Purposes, But This Time... This Time I Won't Have Time, And That Makes Me SOOOOOO MAAAAAD!!!"
-Primordial Flood-
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1454

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:37 pm

11:06 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Though11
"... I Must Not Destroy All Life. He Said He Never Would Again. He Is Trusting Me With The Covenant. Very Well. It Is Done."
-Thought-
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1454

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:38 pm

11:08 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Reject10
"I'll Pick Them Off One At A Time. A Single Flesh Require Much Less Sustenance Than A Large Body. Yes... I Can Easily Not Destroy ALL Life. But, I Can Easily... Destroy All Life."
-Rejection-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:45 pm

='Tymon'=
11:09 AM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Regret21
"I'm Too Sad To Destroy All Life... I'm Doing Something Else Now..."
-Regret-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:56 pm

='Ty-chan'=
12:13 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Foresh13
"..."
-Foreshadow-
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 617
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:59 pm

12:17 PM
Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Heartb10
"... Even The Creator Cannot Fathom The Madness Of Abel..."
-Heartbreak-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon   Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time; Shinseigami Tymon
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next