The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2261

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:19 am

First topic message reminder :

='Tabrynth'=
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Change12
"Lawless :: Peon : Squirt Gun."
-Change Faces-

"Is Everybody Ready~*? I'm Ready To Solve, For A Million, Regis."

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:46 am

6:56 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Realiz10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Ruler."
-Realization-

"... Oh, You Know What? My Numerology Number My Grandma And Mother Told Me Now Makes Sense To Me. I Haven't Even Thought About Its Importance For Many Years. But My Numerology Number Is 11, The Master Builder. I Didn't Get It When I Was A Kid, Or Even As A Teen, Or Early Adult. I Just... Acted On It Without Knowledge. But Now... I See Now Why It Is Important."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:47 am

6:57 PM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Expect12
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Pumpkin Head."
-Expectation-

"I Can't Wait To Play With More Of These Feeble Mortal Human Constructs And Remodel Them Into Something The Humans Cannot Actually Apply Themselves Toward. That's Ever So Much Fun. Everyone Has Guilty Pleasures, After All. Mine Is Watching Humans Try Things They Think They Know About, Not Take -Any- Advice About It, And Fail Miserably After Wasting All Their Time -Purposefully Avoiding- The -Actual Advice- That Will -By Scientific Formula Assist Them- Because -Someone Intelligent Or More Intelligent Than Them- Told Them, And It Wasn't Their Own Ideas."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:48 am

6:59 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Opport11
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Undercover."
-Opportunity-

"Pride Is Such A Sin, It's Funny. I Can -Tell- When Someone Has Pride In Them Because Sometimes, They Just Act Out In Wrath Inspired By Pride, Thinking They Need To Prove Something, Or Angry About Something That Actually Is Completely Inapplicable, But That They've Taken To Heart Out Of -Nothing- But Pride."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:51 am

7:01 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Gleam10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Predator."
-Gleam-

"I Find It Funniest That Every Human That I Overpower Or Overwhelm Seems To Really Think That, On This Spherical Planet, And Over The Internet, They Can Ignore Me And I Will -Go Away- Off This Planet, Or Something! They're So -Conditioned- To Ignore And Neglect Things Beyond Them For The Sake Of Their Complacency Of False Peace That They Will Act Like Me Being Out Of Sight And Out Of Mind Means I Apparently Am Not Doing What I Once Was, And All My Plans Are Suddenly Just Not Going To Happen, Because One Little Human Was Incapable Of Stopping Me, Then Ignored Me To Pretend Like I Wasn't There. You Know How Much Shit I Can Get Done With Them Like THAT -ALONE-? I Could Run These Humans Through So Easily With Mentalities Like That."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:52 am

7:02 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Chance12
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Crown."
-Chance-

"I'm Sure That They Say, 'Wow, We Got Him Off Of One Internet Service!' Only To Find Me On -Several Others- And -Consuming More Of Them- Based On Their Utility To Me That -Isn't- Socializing And Shit Posting All Day. Which Everyone Seems To Think Everything On The Internet Is For. Ignorance Is A Sloth, And Sloth Is A Sin For A Reason. By The Time They're Even -Intelligent- Enough To Do Anything, It'll Already Be Done. And I'll Just Laugh At Them. I Won't Even Do Anything -But- Laugh At Them."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:54 am

7:05 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 End10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Limit Break."
-End-

"The Funniest Part Is, They Condition Themselves Through Their Own Social Interactions To Weaken Themselves To Cater To Their Weak Thoughts And Feelings So 'They Don't Feel Bad', And Thus Make Everyone Weak For Their Own Sake, But When They Come To Me, Because They Fear Feeling Bad So Very Much, And Have No Means Of Retaliation, They Just Run Back To Their Comfort Zones Of Simps And Fragile, Broken, Fractured People Who Can't Handle When Someone 'Gets Too Angry At Them'. It's So Fucking Easy, I'm Almost About To Sin. Just Kidding. I'm Not Some Weak, Simple, Garbage Human."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:55 am

7:08 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Conque11
"Target :: Player : Rare Card ; IV, The Emperor (King {Kairo})."
-Conquest-

"And When A Weak Human, Full Of Emotions They Don't Want, Can't Take It Out On Their Target, They Run To -Weaker- Humans To Go Damage -Them- Or To Go -Hurt Themselves- With Self-Destructive Things. Thus Effectively Keeping -All- Of Them -Away- From Me And -Destroy Themselves For Me- Because They Wanted To Sin And Make Everyone Cater To Their Issues, Instead Of Resolving Them. They're Not At Their Absolute Weakest Yet, Though. Don't Worry. Let Them Tell Each Other Some More Dumb Shit. Regurgitate Their Shit For Like A Month. Then They'll Be So Weak, Walking Past Them Will Be Enough Force To Make Them Breakdown. Easily."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:00 am

7:11 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Trap10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Full Power."
-Trap-

"Some Of The Weak Are Traps To Ensnare Other Weak Beings That Run From The Strong Ones. That's Why You Don't Want To Always Listen To Them Or Try To Protect Them -- They Use Weakness As Manipulation. But See, For Anyone -Strong- That Doesn't Work. And Not -Physical- Strength, I Mean. Obviously The Largest Flaw Of Weakness Is That It Makes -Everyone Everywhere- Weak For The Sake Of The Weakness Of Another. Which Is Why You -WANT- The Weak Humans To Run To The Weaker Humans. They Will Exterminate Themselves, And Make It Easier For You To Destroy Them. They Can't Run, Because They Can't Deal With Anything Of Any Strength In The First Place. Sooo... I Think That's Checkmate."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:02 am

='Trap'=
7:11 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Checkm10
"Six Of Clubs :: Chemical Action : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Captured Power."
-Checkmate-

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:29 am

='Ruler'=
January 18, 2023 @ 3:56 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Ty-kun10
"Target :: Assist : Black Rabbit."
-Ty-kun-

"Now It Is Time For Me To Set Up An Adventure For Others To Enjoy. Have Fun, My Beloveds."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:36 am

4:13 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Kingsh10
"Target :: Command : Treasure Guard."
-Kingship-

"... Not Everyone Will Share The Benefit Of What Is Rightfully Deserving Of The Beloved Ones On This Planet. Those Who Do Not Deserve To Be Beloved Will Instead Be Cut Off From The Lord And Be Forced To Watch As The Rest Of The Good Children Of The Earth Are Rewarded And Have Fun When The Lord Opens The Gates And Shares All Of His Heavenly Things With Humans."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:37 am

5:00 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Execut10
"Target :: Command : To Me!"
-Execution-

"Commence Phase 2-3 Of Florpus Collision. Steady As She Goes. I'll Find An Access Point For Transitioning Into Different Realms. I Will Proceed With... Execution. The Thought Of Execution Makes Me Horny... Standing By."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:39 am

5:14 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Seraph10
"Target :: Command : Fire Bomb."
-Seraphim-

"... Real Talk, Let's Talk McNugget Sauce. You Thought I Was Playing About This McNugget Sauce Morty, But No -- No, Morty. I've Just Hatched Up The Fucking Most Bombastic World-Ending Scheme. Listen... Shh, Hush Up, Kiddies: 'Take The Sauce Across The World. Limited Time Only Deals In Different McDonald's' Across The Planet. This Will Increase Peacefulness And Also Incite Travel, Plus It Will -DEFINITELY- Function As A Cash-Grab Publicity Stunt For Both McDonald's -AND- Rick & Morty, And Then From There, Connect The Florpus Through Rick & Morty. I Leave It In Your Hands. Let's Lick Tits, Bitch."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:40 am

5:29 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Holy10
"Lawless :: Peon : Slave ; Cement Truck."
-Holy-

"I Want Everyone To Know, It Is -Because- I Put God In All My Work, And Humans Hate God, That I Can Do Anything I Want To, Never Get My Work Stolen, And All Things That I Do Be Incapable Of Being Comprehended Or Used By Others. God Has Been Looking For A -WILLING VESSEL- Since -AFTER- Lucifer. Any -UNWILLING VESSEL- Is A Lucifer, Which Is Why It Is Written In The Bible 'They Are Of Their Father, Not Of The Father God', Generally Speaking. So Prepare To Treat Them As Such On This Planet. Half Heaven, Half Hell. We Want That So We Can -COMPARE THEM ON THE SAME PLANET- So We Can -SHOW THEM THAT ALL THEY ARE AND EVER WILL BE OR DO IS NOTHING BUT =ABSOLUTE SHIT GARBAGE CRAP DUMPSTER TRASH= Compared To What -God- Can Do On This Planet, Even With Them Having The Advantage And Him Being The Hated Underdog Villain Of Every Satanic Story. So We Can Just Fully Fucking Crush Them With 1000000000000% Absolution. And Be Funny As Fuck."

Quote :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Heaven

Third Heaven is described as a location "between corruptibility and incorruptibility" containing the Tree of Life, "whereon the Lord rests, when he goes up into paradise." (chapter 😎 Two springs in the Third Heaven, one of milk and the other of honey, along with two others of wine and oil, flow down into the Garden of Eden. (verse 6) In contrast with the common concept of Paradise, the Second Book of Enoch also describes it as "a very terrible place" for those who do wrong, with "all manner of tortures" inflicted by merciless angels on "those who dishonour God, who on earth practice sin against nature," including sodomites, sorcerers, enchanters, witches, the proud, thieves, liars and those guilty of various other transgressions.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:44 am

5:34 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Absolu10
"Lawless :: Peon : Siphon."
-Absolute Punishment-

"Which Of God's Angels Are Ready To Learn Some ABSOLUTE PUNISHMENT?!?!?! Straight From The Lord's Mouth, Right To Your Hands -- It's Time To Whip The Asses Of The Sinners, Bitches! All The Most Ruthless, Merciless, Cutthroat, Badass, Destructive, Damning Angels... LINE THE FUCK UP AND GET READY TO LEARN SOME GOOD SHIT. Oh, We're Gonna Need Mastema To Lead Those Angels. Yeah, It's Mastema And Abaddon. Them Two Jokers. Line Em Up."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:52 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
5:42 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Promis10
"Target :: Command : Particle Acceleration."
-Promiscuity-

"Start Setting Up Brothels -- Legitimate Brothels, Not Shady, Illegal, Non-Known Ones -- And Collect All The Sex Workers. Make Sure You Understand That They Are Extremely Lazy, So Set Up Accommodations Like Living Quarters For Them. Since They Are -So- Lazy, And Only Want To Sit Around And Get Paid For Sex Whilst Other People Do Real Things With Life, You Are To Control All Aspects Of Their Life -EXCEPT- What They Do Outside. You Will Make For Them Different Tiers Of Housing Within The Brothels, With The Finest Being For The Most Expensive And Best Sex Workers, And The Lesser For The Worst And Cheapest Sex Workers. They Can Receive Promotions Based On Their Work, Effort, Appearance, Upkeep, Manners, And All Forms Of Etiquette Or -GENERAL ATTRACTIVENESS TO ANOTHER ENTITY OTHER THAN JUST THEM-FUCKING-SELVES-. If You Need To Wait Until They Get Desperate, It Won't Be Long Now. Just Hop On Facebook."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:55 am

5:47 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Busine10
"Target :: Expert Precision."
-Business Casual-

"Throw As Much Money As You Can Into The Expedition Of The Legal Brothels. Trust That You'll Make It Back Before You Can Even Blink. Believe It -- People Who Know How To -Manage- Sex Workers, Because They, By Default As Entities Who Want To Follow This Life, -Cannot- Manage Themselves To An -Effective- Degree That -Helps The World- And Isn't Just -Completely Vain And Inane-. So A -Manager- Of A Sex Worker Industry Will Make -Way More Money Off Of Sex Workers- Than The =Actual= Sex Workers Who Work For Sex. See Now Why I Said Their Venture Was Fruitless? Round Them Bitches Up And Pimp Em Out. It Is About That Time, And People Will Pay For A -Legitimate Establishment With Actual Terms Of Use Policies And =Professional Customer Service=."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:58 am

5:49 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Emerge10
"Seven Of Clubs :: Natural Action : Peon ; Assist - Magic Beans."
-Emergency Rations-

Revelation 22:1-2 "Then The Angel Showed Me The River Of The Water Of Life, As Clear As Crystal, Flowing From The Throne Of God And Of The Lamb Down The Middle Of The Great Street Of The City. On Each Side Of The River Stood The Tree Of Life, Bearing Twelve Crops Of Fruit, Yielding Its Fruit Every Month. And The Leaves Of The Tree Are For The Healing Of The Nations."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:01 am

5:54 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 7th_pl10
"Target :: Command : Instant Enhancement."
-7th Plague-

"Now You Humans See Why I Told You To Wait On The Lord, Right? Humans Move -Slowly-, Especially Through -Sloth-, So -Sometimes-, You Have To -Wait For Them To Get Ripe Enough To Exploit And Profit From- Before You Do It. Too Premature, They Won't Profit. It's Like Touching A Fruit -- Pick It Before It's Ripe, It Will Not Be Good. Remember That, Because This Will -Definitely- Set Things On The Path Of Righteousness. Get All Them Slaves. Go Get Em. GIT MONEE BOI. Snatch Up Dem Hoez Like Yo -MONEY- Depend On It. Not Your -Life-, Cuz I Know Nobody Give No Fuck About They Life Or They Whole Soul."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:03 am

5:58 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 God_da10
"Target :: Assist : Random Item."
-God Damn-

"And Yes, I -Am- Going To Make Them -Watch-... =AS I DESTROY ALL THEIR TERRIBLE, FUCKING DUMB AS MOTHER ALL FUCK HUMAN PLANS=. Jesus They Are Motherfucking -Idiot Jerks- And I Can't Wait To Watch Them Get =Fucked Up=. Plus It'll Be Funny As Hell."

*"DIG UP VIRGINIA BOYS!!! WE'VE STRUCK GOLD AND GOT ALLLLL THE DIGGERS WE COULD NEED ON THIS FUCKING PLANET BOI~!!! WE BOUTTA REST ON GOLDEN PILES OF DRAGON SHIT."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:06 am

6:01 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 God16
"Target :: Arrogance."
-God-

Deuteronomy 7:10 "But Those Who Hate Him He Will Repay To Their Face By Destruction; He Will Not Be Slow To Repay To Their Face Those Who Hate Him."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:08 am

='God'=
6:04 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Master10
"Target :: Disorder."
-Master Control-

"If You Want To Scare The Humans To Death, Start Acting Now, And Act As If Your Opportunities For Their Sex Work Are -Being Scouted- By -Big Businesses-. That's How You Trapped Those Other Ones Before, Am I Correct? The Celebrities Of The Middle Layer, Put On Those Light Offering Altars Before All Humanity To Observe In The Media, As A Punishment? Yes, They Don't Understand That These People Being In The Light, Subjugated To A Higher, Invisible Earthly Power With More Influence That No One Knows, And Everything Thinks The Celebrity Slaves They Idolize Are The Top, Are Actually -On Punishment-. They're Blinded By The Fame And Money. Get The Next Wave Real Hot Fast."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:09 am

6:08 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Aleph10
"Target :: Command : Konfrontation."
-Aleph-

"They're Still Poor And Desperate, So Don't Go Over 100 Thou. That's The -Max- You Are To Spend. See If -Any- Of Them Reject That Price. If They Ask For Anything Higher, They're Fucking Dumb, Don't Know How To Do Business Or Make Deals, And Will -Die Trying- To Defy All Odds With Their Sex Work... By Themselves. Against -Major Corporations- Taking Over The Sex Worker Industry With -Legitimate Brothels-. Might Also Wanna Get Japan In On This, Because They Have Acute Brothel Experience, As It Will Boost Camaraderie. Also, You Can Be Enterprising About It, And Many Will Flock To America -Just To Have Sex In The Brothels =OR TO WORK THERE BECAUSE NO OTHER COUNTRY SUPPORTS IT.=- Which Is -Why- The Lord Said -Wait For Him- To Tell You. It's Fucking Go Time."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:12 am

6:12 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Absolu10
"Target :: Disengage."
-Absolute Punishment-

"... And, If You Want To Start And End A World War III Along The Way, Just Let Other Nations Try To Copy The Brothels, Then Fuck Up Their Own Economies, Which Are Unsupportive Because They -Don't Have A =MIXTURE OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT COLORS AND ETHNICITIES=. You Think That's Not Important, But That's The -KEY ELEMENT- Of What -MAKES AMERICA SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER COUNTRIES-. The Fact We Have =ALL= Variations Of People And =SUPPORT= All Variations, As Opposed To The -Asian Centralized- Or -European Centralized- Or -Hispanic Centralized- Or -African Centralized-. None Of Them Can Compare Until They -Accept Other Cultures Into Their Own-. And They Never Will, So They'll Always Play Second Fiddle To =MOTHERFUCKING GOD'S COUNTRYYYYYYYYYYYY=. MY COUNTRY TIS OF THEEEEE. SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:15 am

='Absolute Punishment'=
7:32 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Stupid10
"Target :: Command : Take It."
-Stupidity-

"You Know What I Find The Funniest About The Sinners? They Would Rather Live A Life Of Suffering, Defying God On Purpose, Living In Sin, Thinking At -Some Point- It Will Make Their Lives Better When, -At No Point- When They -Started- Sinning So Greatly And Openly, Did Their Lives -Actually =GET ANY BETTER=-, Even If They -Sometimes- Did Not -Always- Suffer. People Confuse A -Break In Suffering- For -A Blessing In Life-. When It's Just... Everything In Time. So They'd Rather DEFINITELY Die And SUFFER THE ENTIRE WAY THROUGH AS A WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE... Than To Just... Stop And Do Better On Purpose. As On Purpose As They Do Badly, To Get Back At God, Who Don't Even -Care- About Their Piddling Little Things They Try To Do, Because It's =Less Than A Speck Of Dust To Him=, And Others Who Are Of Him Are =WAY= More Worth His Time."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:19 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Reputa10
"Target :: Seal."
-Reputational Rupture-

"You Know What The Most Stupid Part About The Sinners Is? No One Has -EVER IN =LIFE=- Thought That Satan Would Save Them From God. No One Waits On The Day Satan Will Come. No One Sits There And Believes He Will Come And Do Some Sort Of Spectacular World-Astonishing Shit Unless It's Involving God, And Even Then, They Still Have To Believe In God For That To Function. Still, These Idiots Don't Even Realize Satan Can't Do Fucking Shit To God, And Can Only Do Something To Humans And Demons. So, Either They -WANT TO BE TREATED =ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLY ON PURPOSE=, Or They're Fucking Idiots, Or Both-."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next