The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1016

Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

='Ruler'=
January 14, 2023 @ 8:45 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 Omen10
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Dawn Gate."
-Omen-

"... After A... Long And Sexy Night With Bubblegum, And Also Reconnecting With The World A Bit... I See That My Initial Plan Before The Multiverse Crossover Several Years Ago, Which Was A Secondary And Tertiary Reason For Me Creating My Communication System, Has Been Finally Completed. Everyone Is Connected And Open And Sharing And Caring In The Art World, And The Multiverses Are Connecting. This Is Very Good -- But What Is Very Bad Is That There Are Still Enemies About, Mostly Personal Enemies Against Independent Parties, Likely Afflicted With Envy Or Greed Or The Like. So, Just Tell Me Your Enemies -- Present Them To Me In Proper Light, And I Will Pass Judgment And Perform Execution."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:47 pm

10:19 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 God18
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; Self."
-God-

Revelation 14:18-20 "Still Another Angel, Who Had Charge Of The Fire, Came From The Altar And Called In A Loud Voice To Him Who Had The Sharp Sickle, 'Take Your Sharp Sickle And Gather The Clusters Of Grapes From The Earth's Vine, Because Its Grapes Are Ripe.' The Angel Swung His Sickle On The Earth, Gathered Its Grapes And Threw Them Into The Great Winepress Of God's Wrath. They Were Trampled In The Winepress Outside The City, And Blood Flowed Out Of The Press, Rising As High As The Horses' Bridles For A Distance Of 1,600 Stadia."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colosseum
*Stadia = Stadiums (Plural)
**Max Capacity = 100,000 = 1 Stadium = 1 Colosseum
***100,000 X 1,600 = 160,000,000 = Blood Volume = Death Count. (Distance =/= Volume {Blood})

****"Fuck. I Immobilized Myself With My Own Power Again. Lord Knows If I Let Loose, I'll Leave -Only- A Trail Of Destruction. I Prayed To The Lord To Restrain Me So I Would Not Go Out And Destroy Everything, And He Has Shown Me With Clarity What Next To Do, And I Am Now -Finally- Calm. =You Have -No Clue- How Long It Took To Talk Me Down=."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 5:29 pm

10:50 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 Virtue10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Sacred Item."
-Virtue-

1 Samuel 24:10 "This Day You Have Seen With Your Own Eyes How The Lord Delivered You Into My Hands In The Cave. Some Urged Me To Kill You, But I Spared You; I Said, 'I Will Not Lay My Hand On My Lord, Because He Is The Lord's Anointed."

*"... I Mustn't Destroy The Innocents. Far Be It From Me. I Would Not Ever Damage One Of The Lord On Purpose. The Heart Of David Is Strong."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 5:32 pm

11:21 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 Dark_m12
"Lawless :: Setting : Terrain ; Element - Degree ~ Value * Magic Beans."
-Dark Messenger-

Judges 7:20 "The Three Companies Blew The Trumpets And Smashed The Jars. Grasping The Torches In Their Left Hands And Holding In Their Right Hands The Trumpets They Were To Blow, They Shouted, 'A Sword For The Lord And For Gideon!'"

*"... Time To Go Make Some Sinners Feel Bad About Sinning. OMFG, God Made It -Too Easy- To Step On A Sinner."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5