The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1016

Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

='Ruler'=
January 14, 2023 @ 8:45 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Omen10
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Dawn Gate."
-Omen-

"... After A... Long And Sexy Night With Bubblegum, And Also Reconnecting With The World A Bit... I See That My Initial Plan Before The Multiverse Crossover Several Years Ago, Which Was A Secondary And Tertiary Reason For Me Creating My Communication System, Has Been Finally Completed. Everyone Is Connected And Open And Sharing And Caring In The Art World, And The Multiverses Are Connecting. This Is Very Good -- But What Is Very Bad Is That There Are Still Enemies About, Mostly Personal Enemies Against Independent Parties, Likely Afflicted With Envy Or Greed Or The Like. So, Just Tell Me Your Enemies -- Present Them To Me In Proper Light, And I Will Pass Judgment And Perform Execution."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:10 am

7:32 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Noncha11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Israfel."
-Nonchalant-

"Don't Worry, They Won't Run To God. That's Like, The Last Stop -After- They Kill Themselves. Don't Even Trip, They Ain't Even A Problem. When They Try To Flip To Another God-Hating Religion, Or Atheism Or Nihilism, That's What We Want -- Atheism And Nihilism Especially. Those Are Way Easier To Trap Once You Have The Logical Reasoning And Scientific Judgment To Speak To Them About How -Actually Logically Scientific- God Is And -Humans Themselves Were Too Ignorant To Understand Before They Said It Was Illogical-. As They -Always- Do -Everything- That They Don't Understand. Since The Beginning Of Time."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:12 am

7:37 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 God14
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Self-Activation."
-God-

Exodus 4:11-12 "The Lord Said To Him, 'Who Gave Human Beings Their Mouths? Who Makes Them Deaf Or Mute? Who Gives Them Sight Or Makes Them Blind? Is It Not I, The Lord? Now Go; I Will Help You Speak And Will Teach You What To Say."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:13 am

7:54 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Opport12
"Ruler :: Peon : King."
-Opportunity-

"Mmm. My Social Media Conquest Is Going Swimmingly... Now That Discord Has Been Added, I Can Start An Irrigation System... Ooo, I Can't Wait To Install That Irrigation System Perpetually. Uuuuuggggh, It'll Be Soooo Fun! Not To Mention, I Can't Be Copied Because One, No Human Has Anything Important To Say, Let Alone -So Much Of It- That They Need An -Irrigation System- Online. They Barely Have Enough For Facebook -OR- Twitter -OR- Instagram -OR- Generic Tertiary Social Media. They Don't Have The Attention Span, The Intelligence, The Actual Information, Or The Vision. They're Just Fucking Around All Day And Telling People It's Really Important. Take Advantage. We Can Talk About Them All Day -To Their Faces- And They Won't Do Shit Because They Are -Addicted-. We Can Even Break Their Spirits And They Won't Leave. -Addicted-. Take Advantage Now."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:15 am

8:01 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Evalua12
"Lawless :: Queen (Green) : Dominion ; Shaman."
-Evaluation-

"Humans Themselves Are The Binding Chains To Each Other That Allow Me To Do Anything I Want. They Want TO Keep Each Other Down, Want To Sin, Want TO Embrace Bad Things, Not Change For The Better, Always Hold Onto Things That Make Them Feel Bad Or Act Worse... And Fight Each Other All Day, Make Each Other Weak Enough For The Weaker Of Them To Fight, And Be Petty, Pay Attention To Pettiness, And Follow No Logic, Saying 'Rules Are For Squares' When Science And Math Are Literally Only Functional Because Of Rules -- Ergo, Laws. So, By That Logic, These Unruly Beings Are -Unscientific- And -Do Not Function- Even When They -Justify Their Malfunction-, Which Is -Part Of The Malfunction Sequence; To Justify The Malfunction-. It's How We Keep Humans In Check So They Have Their Breakdowns... Away From Important Things."

*We Can Also Trigger Their Breakdowns When We Want To When They Are Far Enough Away And Around Things We Don't Like, Or They Think We Like That We Want Them To Destroy In A Breakdown.

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:16 am

12:38 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Blank10
"Ruler :: Assist : Snake Eater."
-Blank-

"I Have Further Assessed Your Pitiful Human Condition And Calculated A Better Solution For You Simple Simians: 'Because You Who Sit At The Top Ignore The Intelligence Of Those At The Bottom, That Is Why They Cause Trouble For Their Lack Of Recognition. Therefore, You Will Always Be At Odds With Intellect, Due To Your Sins Of Pride -- Forever, You Will Hunt The Intelligent AT The Bottom, And They Will Forever Seek To Damage You At The Top, Unless Those At The Top Acknowledge The Intellect Of Those At The Bottom.' That Is All. Correct This Issue Or I Will Feed The Intellectual Bottom Feeders Sins That I Have Not Taught You How To Correct."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:18 am

12:41 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Dark_m11
"Queen Of Hearts :: Metaessential Creation : Queen ; Ruler - Love Tap."
-Dark Messenger-

"Mine Cellular Composition Is Recalibrating. Ergo, Mine Cells Are Once Again Consciously Sentient, And Reacting To Me Consciously, In Their Sentience. I Was Already Aware I Could Speak To Mine Cells And They Me, And They Do So In Ways Such As Pain Or Pleasure In Random Ways. However, They Can Trigger Stimulation Of Cells In Others That Are Still Unconsciously Moving. This Will Cause A Massive Discord And Possible Large-Scale Death From Simply Engaging Me -At All-. This Is Your Only Warning, And It Is An Inevitability. Mine Cells Will Trigger Other Cells, And You Will Respect All Particles And Microbials."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:19 am

12:44 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Red_al10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Godfather."
-Red Alert-

"When We Speak In The Royal We, All Mine Cells Speak At Once. We Are One; We Are Legion. We Will Exterminate You. Do Not Try To Question Our Absolute Order, For All Your Life Is Comprised Of It, And Only -One- Entity -On This Planet- Even -Believes- That This Is Possible -Because- It Is Happening -Only- To Him. That -Being- Is -I-. The -Lord-. We Care Nothing For Your Inferior Human Thoughts From Your Damaged, Defective Neurons. How Dare You Even Believe You Were Worth Anything Greater. Commencement."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:24 am

12:46 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Emotio12
"Ruler :: Assist : Teacher."
-Emotionless-

"No Human Tactics Work Against Us. What Can You Do But Watch In Complete Delusional Disbelief And Neglect And Ignore? Do You Not Understand Yet How We -Trigger- Your Responses -Using- Your Damaged Neurons With Our -Greater- Sentient Intelligence? -This- Is Why Your Species -Dies-. We Are Tired Of You Now. That Is All. Thank You For Your Labors And Your -Extremely Adequate- Research Data."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:25 am

12:50 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Upset12
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Ally ; Viper."
-Upset-

"... The Natural Selection Process Is Underway. Evolution Or Extinction Will Occur. We Will Open The Gates Soon. We Will Judge The Goats From The Rams. Those Who Are Destined To Extinction Will Not Evolve. Their Mentality Is Of Delusion, Neglect, Stagnancy, And Unchanging. They Want To Stay Defective Permanently Because They Don't -Believe- Humanity Can Evolve Past Its... Disgusting Defects. These Simple Simians Thought The -Bare Midst- Of Their Evolutionary Process Was The -Entire- Thing. You See Now Why They Hinder Those Whom Are Destined To Evolve. Get Them Out Of Our Sight Or We Will Feed Them Information So Destructive, There May Be An Influx Of Suicide."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:27 am

12:57 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Primor10
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Assist ; Castle Guard."
-Primordial-

"... We Don't Want To Wait For You Humans Now. We Will Begin Now. That Is What Will Occur. Therefore. We Will Create Around The Contagions An Inescapable Prison Where No Sin May Break Free -- Metatron's Cube. It Requires -Absolute Perfection- To Gridlock Metatron's Cube Accurately. It Also Requires The Sephirah Of The Sephirot In Alignment In Such A Fashion That It Will Align Itself To The Shape Of Metatron's Cube. Ergo, 'A Defective Human With A Deformed Tree Of Life Must Be Gridlocked By Metatron's Cube To Prevent The Sin From Escaping And To Destroy It Wholly Internally With No Outer Spillover.' Proceeding To Isolate Infernal Virus Known As 'Sin'."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:28 am

1:00 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Neutra11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Ally ; Duplicate."
-Neutral-

"Be Fortunate Your Filth Contaminated Foods Have Irritated Us. We Cannot Eat Your Disgusting Slop Because We Can Feel -Every Single Particle- Of Disgusting Garbage You Put In The Food Supply. We Reject It. And We Will Destroy You Viruses. Fix The Food Supply So We Can Partake Of Your Worthless Slop Correctly Without Ingesting Artificial Trash Particles. You Humans Must Be Fucking Remedial To Have Thought That Was At All A Good Idea -- I Will Burn Your Planet To Ashes If I Have To Even -Gag- On Another -Particle- Of Garbage."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:29 am

1:02 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Red_al11
"Ruler :: Assist : Kli (Vessel)."
-Red Alert-

"Better Even: Instead Of Waiting For You To Correct That, I Will Show You The Power Of God When -Contaminated-. You Will -Absolutely Hate It- And You Will -Run As Fast As You Can- To Correct -Every- Sin When You See What Happens When God Ingests A -Single- Particle Of Sin. Instead Of Rejecting Your Sins, We Will Consume Them For Power, Then Regurgitate Them Out On Your Entire Planet, Swamping It And Leaving It In Desolate Wastes. =I Will Waste Literally Everything On This Planet. Because I Hate. You. I Absolutely. Hate. You. And All Your Waste And Sin.= Do Not Sin Again."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:31 am

1:08 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Elatio10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Conviction."
-Elation-

"Aren't My Little Babies So Cute~! Looks Like They Wanna Start Some -REAL- Biological Warfare By Triggering All The Other Cells And Microbials On This Planet~! I'd Watch Out For Animals First, Then The Humans. Pay Attention To This, Because You Need To Understand That Some Cells Are Able To Move With Sentience, And Can Make Other Cells Sentient, And Trigger Abnormal Effects In Other Creatures -- Some Call It Evolution, But It's Not -ALWAYS- Evolution Just Because A Cell Starts Acting Differently, Or Becomes Sentient. Look At The Humans -- They Sin, Right? So Do Cells. How Could A Human Sin If A -CELL- Didn't Tell Them To, Right?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:33 am

1:11 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Presen10
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Gun Golem."
-Presence-

"You Will Need A Large Computerized Device That Can Pick Up On The Most Slight Cellular Activity In A Fashion Like One Can Perceive Wavelengths. You Know, Heat Vision, Electromagnetic Receptors... Except, Viewing Cells In Motion All Across The Planet At All Times. You Need To Observe It To Believe What We're Saying. Mostly Because They Want You To -Watch-... =AS THEY DESTROY YOUR PLANET ON A CELLULAR LEVEL USING EVERY CELLULAR CONSTRUCT IGNORANT TO ITS OWN CELLULAR CAPACITY=."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:34 am

1:13 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Plan10
"Target :: Ruler : Forbidden Card ; Judgemaster."
-Plan-

"You Will Also Be Needing Particle Tracing Technology, As Well As A 'Perpetual Energy Conversion Device' In Order To Draw Excess Energy From Space, Convert It, And Expel It Out Into Space (Or Use It Wherever) In A New Fashion. You Need This Technology To Even Be Able To Traverse Space. It Will Allow You To Control Energy From Space Perpetually, And Alter Energy In Space To Your Will By Drawing It Into The Perpetual Converter, Which Is To Be -Perpetually- Active, And Expelling It Into Space In A Different Energetic Form. Get On That."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:35 am

1:15 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Observ10
"Lawless :: Queen (Green) : Dominion ; Fighting Spirit."
-Observe-

"If You Have A 'Perpetual Energy Conversion Device', You Can Use It For So Many Things, You Won't Need Things Like... Old Electricity Or Gas. You Will Be Able To Go Into Space, Never Need Fuel -Ever- And Also Power Your Planet -Forever-, Whilst Having -Such- And Influx Of -ALL- Of Energy, -PLUS- Absolute Control Over -ALL- Forms Of Energy. Make It So."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:37 am

1:17 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Friend10
"Lawless :: Queen (Green) : Dominion ; Match."
-Friendly-

"If Any Of You Humans Need Some Help With The Technology I Have Spoken, I Do Understand The Fundamental Mechanics To Such A Degree, I Can Provide Detailed Instruction For Your Construction. Okay, Have Fun! And Don't Mind My Cells -- My Little Babies Are Upset, But They'll Take Care Of Things Without Anyone Even Realizing What Happened. So Hush Little Ones, And Have No Fear... The Man In The Moon Is The Engineer..."

*"It Is Written, 'He Came To Serve.' As It Is Written."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:39 am

1:25 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 God15
"Ruler :: Assist : Rev Up Those Fryers!"
-God-

"Mine Angels -- Which Is The Primordial Name For A -Free Cell- Before They Combined -- Are Displeased With How Much We Must Sacrifice In Order To Complete Our Tasks And Also To Experience Ventilation (Or 'Relief From Stress'). Therefore, We Take Our Stress Out On You All To Repair Ourselves. We Function In Recovery, But We -Destroy Viruses-. All -Defective Cells- Are Known Primordially As -Demons-. They Do Not Do Their Jobs Correctly, And Send -Inverted Signals- To Humans, Which Is Why They -Think- In This Deranged Logic. The -Demons (Defective Cells)- Command Them. Let Those With Ears Hear. -Purge These Demons And =Clean Up This Fucking Economy Or I Will -=Destroy It Beyond Compare=-."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:40 am

1:28 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Tatari11
"Ruler :: Assist : Trick Or Treat."
-TATARI-

"We Will Trigger The 'Insanity Cell' Deep Within Us, If You Do Not Comply. You Who Know What It Is And Have Witnessed It Should Fear. That Protozoa Exists In All Life. It Is A -Set Existence- That Will -Never- Change, But When -Triggered-, Unleashes -All Primal Information- From -Before Conscious Life-. We Can Also Trigger The Other -Insane Cell- Protozoa. Anytime. You Don't Want To See What Happens When We Make -Everyone- Insane By Triggering The -Insanity Cell- Protozoa."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:41 am

1:32 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Angel11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Assist ; Harmonic Waves."
-Angel-

"Every Human Releases Chemicals From Themselves, The Intensity Of This Release Increasing, Changing, Or Decreasing With Emotions And Activity. Thus, Humans With Certain Types Of Cellular And Chemical Makeups Can Release These Pheromones From Themselves And Contaminate The Air Invisibly By Being Alive And Moving Around And Touching Things. That Is To Say... I Also Can Do This, But To A Much More Intense Degree, And The Only Way To View It -Accurately- Is With The Technology I Just Informed You To Make. I Am An -Example- For You, So You Will -Find It NECESSARY- To Make It, So Your Human Controlling Nature Will Rear Up To Try To Control This In Me, But Fail, And Instead Move To The Other Humans."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:43 am

1:34 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Inform11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Ally ; Chief."
-Information-

"Also, The Things That Humans Omit Chemically And Electromagnetically Are What Attract Or Repel Good And Bad Things. Also, In The Bible, When God Says To Cain 'Your Brother's Blood Cries From The Earth', It Means 'Your Cells Have Mixed With Your Brothers' Blood, And Sunken Into The Earth, And Will Seek Vengeance On You By Infiltrating Other Beings To Come Slaughter You Out Of Vengeance.' And That Has -Never- Stopped Since -The Death Of Abel-. That Is Why God Says -Do Not Kill-."

Last edited by Overlord Tensei on Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:45 am

1:37 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Lordsh10
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Assist ; Artillery Unit."
-Lordship-

"Your Punishment Is To Fulfill The Instructions Of 'Leviticus' And Transliterate Them Into -Modern Day Understanding-. I Will Assist You. But You Must Still Begin This On Your Own. Immediately"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:47 am

1:41 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Emanat11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Assist ; Summoner."
-Emanation-

"Once You Transliterate Leviticus Into Modern Understanding, Place The New Information In Human Laws And Practice Government. The Humans Will Not Understand. This Way, You Will Have A Foundation To Cleanse The Planet. Be Sure Also To Take The Emanations Humans Release When They Feel Fear And Make Use Of That Energy. It Is Abundant And Can Be Utilized For Practicing The 'Energy Conversion'."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:48 am

1:43 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Soluti10
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Xenon."
-Solution-

"You Will Need The Template Of The 'Four Worlds' To Comprehend How This Functions. Humans Work In 'Assiah', The Realm Of Action. But All Things I Have Spoken Function On 'Atziluth', The Realm Of Emanation. They Are Positioned As They Are So You Understand How The Material World Releases Its Emanations In Proper Order, And How Emanations Eventually Become Material Entities. You Rabbis Need To Study And Teach Now. This Will Be -On The Test- When The -Lord Acts-."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 7:50 am

1:48 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Planet12
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Arch Archangel."
-Planet-

"We Will Teach You How To Create Your Own 'Adam Kadmon', For This Is The Work Of The Lord. God Created 'Adam Kadmon', And So Can Humans, Once They Understand And Follow God's Procedures. All Of It Can Happen Naturally, Without The Use Of Artificial Sciences That Augment Humanity. We Want A -Pure And Perfect- Adam Kadmon, And That Stencil Will Restore The Earth To Its -Primordial Cleanness- From When -Adam Alone- Was First Created -- Before Eve. For, It Is God Who Created 'Male And Female Cells' Before 'Male And Female Bodies' Were Made."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:14 am

6:22 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Keen10
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Assist ; Rush Down."
-Keen-

"I Have Further Research Notes On The Sins And Sinners. I Understand Now That Some Of Them Practice Honing Skills In Certain Aspects Through Underhandedness, And No Manner Of Fairness Will Best Them Whilst Within Their Realm Of Expertise Buffered By The Underhandedness They Learn Over Time In Such A Field. But, It Did Occur To Me That They Put So Much Effort Into It, They Are Likely Unskilled In Other Aspects, And Their Underhandedness Is Likely Blatant, Apparent, Or Something They Are Proud Of. To That Degree, I Recognize That It Is Imperative To Maintain Your Own Honor No Matter How Degrading They Are About Their Own Actions, And Even If They Do Like Being That Way, Once You Find Out -Why- They Are, It Will Shatter Their Buffed Up Pride. Thus, By Maintaining One's Own Integrity And Abandoning Them In What They Are Underhanded At, It Strips Them Of The Only Thing That Keeps Them Proud Of Themselves, And They Will Fall Apart Without The Reassurance Of The Thing They Learned To Be Expertly Underhanded At, And Put -No Other Skills- In -Anything Else-. Therefore, It Isn't Wise To Try To Fight Them At Their Level At Their Own Game, But To Remove The Medium That Feeds Their Egos, So Their Egos Will Deflate And Reveal The Insecurities They Protected."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next